Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Tita in pidgin: Definition: an attitude or way of life where a local woman acts very rough or masculine. Pidgin is her first language

That's funny cause Tita in Tagalog is literally aunt but now it's like a term that means "sosyal" or a socialite. 

• Love 2

I assume Ed's argument is that Rose was in a relationship with a woman while she was trying to get back with him. This hinges on whether you believe Ed that Rose was the one who tried to get back with him and he was about go back to the Philippines to reunite.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ed really doesn’t realize how he came across this season does he? He really thinks he portrayed himself as a lovable goof.

Yeah, he's delusional about how he comes across.

• Love 9

Shut up Ed. And now he's trying to whip up some tears. Oh, yes, that sly temptress Rose! She's a regular Whore of Babylon. 

Tiffany is as bad as her father. "don't get a tone with me?" who does she think she is? 

• Love 16

I believe Rose. Ed was so butt hurt coming back, making it seem like he broke it off. I'm sure he wanted a second chance...he was willing to give up his daughter again.

• Love 12