Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Poor Rose, she is struggling. Shoot, I start crying and can't speak in my native English. Trying to do it in another language and not being misunderstood...I totally get it. Bring it, Rose!

• Love 19
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

this is about a stupid diet...

Maybe Avery was saying Ash isn’t authentic.  

Holy crap, Rose can be scary.

What is that red spot on Ed’s nose?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Ed was ready to give up his daughter Tiffany for Rose.  

He truyl is a dumbass.  

Seriously, who the hell says that?? If his daughter gives him the time of day after that proclamation on national t.v., she’s a dummy. She needs to go strictly no contact with him. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

sassy?

Tita in pidgin: Definition: an attitude or way of life where a local woman acts very rough or masculine. Pidgin is her first language

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sorry I am not much of a Rose fan, she always has stank face and gets upset.

Granted I know Ed is no prince charming.

What other face can one have when thinking of Ed? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Rose can be with whoever she wants. So what, she dated somebody after he left. Let's go back to what Ed did when they were together and what a jerk he was the entire trip!

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Rose is not as innocent as the show makes her seem

I don't care. Even if Ed was dating the whore of Babylon, she deserves better than Ed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They all miss the point that it wasn’t about Ash not following the diet, but that he was lying to her about to. Guess that’s above their collective I.Q.

Why are you not feeling his pain? He has been been doing his lemon and ginger for 20 years! And his little glutamine juice!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's so smug, like he's scored a point with his big revelation. Ed. Its 2020. No one gives a shit. His attitude, that Rose is a sub par human for being bi, is disgusting. 

After being with Ed, who could blame Rose?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Tita in pidgin: Definition: an attitude or way of life where a local woman acts very rough or masculine. Pidgin is her first language

I don't like her snarling faces she makes. Do you live in Hawaii? I'm jealous if you do.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 5