Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

He paid $1 per minute for his translated chat, and he mentioned they sometimes chatted up to 12 hours per day.  That adds up!

$720/day?? Good lord!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Once again, someone needs to be monitoring Yolanda’s financial affairs, period.  If she didn’t have a target on her back before, she sure as hell does now.

I look forward to her eventual appearance on Dr Phil.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Once again, someone needs to be monitoring Yolanda’s financial affairs, period.  If she didn’t have a target on her back before, she sure as hell does now.

I think that she put in the best protection ever. She says that she doesn't sent money.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How this PI is keeping a straight face is a mystery for the ages. He must be pissing himself. 

He just said re: Weeyums not knowing the name of the airport: "In my business, we call that a clue."

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

300 men’s are after BGL!

The same 300 men in everyone's comments on Instagram about love spells that work and how to trade Forex.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

At risk of being stoned, Usman and BGL do seem to laugh together a lot.  Maybe they are a real couple who made up their story for some fame and money.

Anything is possible. I believe they are a couple but I think Usman will dump her asap 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is that a barrette on the side of Darzy's wig? She is heading into Baby Jane territory...

Shouting with laughter...I can now see her in pantaloons singing "I've written a letter to daddy..." and crying...always crying.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Tom is such a metrosexual and attention ho .He thinks we Yanks are all impressed by him, drinking champagne in the equivalent of a smoking jacket, while in reality we know he's just a chav (as the Irish say) on the make, from Nottingham.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

At risk of being stoned, Usman and BGL do seem to laugh together a lot.  Maybe they are a real couple who made up their story for some fame and money.

i thought so, too. their couples thread is full of foolishness so i was quite surprised to see how chummy they are. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I'm not gay but if I was Erika would be a lovely choice.

She’s bi, I’d love her as a daughter in law, unfortunately I don’t think she’s my son’s type. 

• Love 3

If you give Yolanda the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't send 'Williams' money, it all seems to have gone downhill when she told him she would not pay for him to (or send him money to) come to Las Vegas and would come to Manchester instead.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They should have pushed Yolanda on the fact that those photos aren’t Williams, just some stock photos.    How does she justify that?

Maybe Williams is actually Ed, and was afraid she'd leave him for his height. 

• LOL 4