Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Like we care if some tacky nobody wants to shut her lap top. Buh bye

Right? I bet Erika was all a tremble. 

Steph is reverse engineering her story as fast as she ever can, isn't she? 

• Love 17

Sounds like Stephanie's version of the truth that she relayed to her friends makes her sounds like a complete, blameless angel. Who has an illness. 

Erika is so cool and well-spoken. Love her.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Why did Sanders choose Casket No. 5 as his foundation color? It's an awful yellow.

I thougt it was Jaundice #12

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Sanders' eyebrows look wayyy better than mine do right now.  

I hate when someone says, "I'm Italian so I yell at people," that is a shitty excuse for poor behavior.

I wish Erika would change to progressively larger earrings every time she is on camera till she is wearing her car's hubcaps.

Why is Tom on this show, Darcey's done as well, her wig makes her look like Janice from the Muppets.  It actually looks like it is made from fine plastic strands.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

B90 Strikes Back? Now these losers are going to clown on other people. It never ends.....

Gotta make content before people are cleared to film again I guess. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Kara is right; Yolanda is too stupid for social media.

Have you seen that commercial for GrandPad? I'm thinking of getting one for my mom. She does not understand scrolling at all!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sanders' eyebrows look wayyy better than mine do right now.  

I hate when someone says, "I'm Italian so I yell at people," that is a shitty excuse for poor behavior.

I wish Erika would change to progressively larger earrings every time she is on camera till she is wearing her car's hubcaps.

Why is Tom on this show, Darcey's done as well, her wig makes her look like Janice from the Muppets.  It actually looks like it is made from fine plastic strands.

Like David Byrne! LOL

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Stephanie’s friends are as heinous as she is. And as an Italian American we do not fucking yell all the time.

Italian-American here  and cringing - don't brag about your foul mouth yelling.   Let's try & remember some positive things: Italians invented opera, the piano, etc......

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Stephanie is starting to look like someone taking the stand on an episode of "Perry Mason."

Damn, I'm old.

Fun Fact: When I was little the theme song to Perry Mason used to scare me, I could not hear that music without running out of the room.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

Sounds like Stephanie's version of the truth that she relayed to her friends makes her sounds like a complete, blameless angel. Who has an illness. 

Erika is so cool and well-spoken. Love her.

I think Erika needs to look up Rose. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

There's another 90Day franchise?  Am I going to have to quit my job?👩‍🎨

Yes, I'm afraid so. You're one of us now. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Admit it AC you will watch with me. I will get the vodka in

I'll be there! I'm still working remotely so I see no one, I need my 90 Day peeps!

• Love 3