Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

My fondest wish is that they are all on this chat so they can see us snark on them

Mine is that Ed is under a sky-light and lightning is about to come right through and cook his little brain in front of all of us.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Zombness said:

I believe Rose when she says that Egg was on person in front of the camera and another behind it.

god he was whiny as shit in front of the camera, how much worse was he behind it??

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

Bid Ed turned Rose off all men! 
scarred for life. But really, who cares who she is involved with. 

Where’s Kramer when we need him?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Off topic but check out my homemade shortbread before I slice it up. 

F23BB6C3-FAFD-42E3-9C29-AAC786FC5259.jpeg

Very impressive! I want some.

i could take a picture of half my body being engulfed in poison ivy, but I don’t want to spoil the mood.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Maybe it's best that these people aren't on the same stage because if they were, I can picture some "Jerry Springer" level fights going on.

I want a fight between BGL and Angela, bring back Celebrity Death Match!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Rose doesn't sound like the fragile flower they try to portray her as

I bet Ed thought she was fragile, she shocked him and quite frankly good for her

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does anyone else get the Cambridge pavers with Armortec commercials? I’m so sick of that man and his family. 

Yes! Maybe you can answer a question that’s been driving me crazy. What the hell do those kids yell when they jump in Grandpa’s pool? More....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tiffany didn't need to confront Rose, because Rose herself isn't the issue.  The real issue is that her father is willing to throw his own daughter away for any or every woman who would even give him the time of day.  And, he'll broadcast it to the world repeatedly and seek fame for it.

I also think Tiffany's tears about the significant age difference hints at pedophilia accusations. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Meh, Tiffany isn't being so great here. 

Yeah, what secrets? Her past? None of your business Tiffany. If Ed revealed anything to you, that's way out of line. Especially since he was giving you up for love.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed is trash And his so called receipts are nothing but goofy images from her instagram

Right? He keeps righteously holding up his phone with that truculent expression: "Look at THIS!" meanwhile its a picture of Rose making a silly face. She's not flashing her tits, Ed. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

i could take a picture of half my body being engulfed in poison ivy, but I don’t want to spoil the mood.

I’d take that in a heartbeat over seeing Big Ed shirtless again. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wonder if Tiffany has seen the episodes yet. She might not be operating with all the facts here. I would go to bat for my dad too, but if I saw this footage I would have to change my tune.And be completely embarrassed.

Edited by Arynm
spelling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know if we’re going to be subjected to Ed’s brat daughter, how about we get one of Rose’s family? And seriously what did Rose lie about?

Bring on Rose's sister! She looks like a fighter!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Rose doesn't sound like the fragile flower they try to portray her as

She is not so innocent.  She knows exactly what she is doing.  IMO she is almost as bad as Ed.  Both are creepy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I don’t know why Tiffany is so mad at Rose. She knows her dad ain’t shit! He ditched you before and was planning to do so again. We watched him treat Rose like trash all season, and he hid the fact that he didn’t want more kids. That’s a big fucking deal! Your problem is with him!

And your creepy dad totally asked Rose to do a sex tape with him.

• Love 19
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet Ed thought he was fragile, she shocked him and quite frankly good for her

Reminds me of the guy I worked with who thought American women were too aggressive so went to another country and brought back an asian woman. A year after they got married she brought her sister and mother over and made his life hell. Karma is a bitch.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7