Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Shut up Jenny. I can't stand Jenny or her daughter who loves the camera. She has spent over 8 years on Sumit when she could have spent that time finding a decent man in the U.S.

Plenty of married men in the US looking for a side piece with a turkey neck.  Or maybe not. 🤔

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Avery isn't doing a good job explaining his lies, but we saw in the show how he lied - with his divorce and whether he would be able to bring his son to the US.

• Love 9

There are only three people I can abide here. Rose, Erika and Avery. 

Here comes Lisa with her sage advice. "A diet? Seriously? that's ridiculous". So wise! I bet Avery is sobbing with gratitude to hear her wisdom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Andi27 said:

Avery isn't doing a good job explaining his lies, but we saw in the show how he lied - with his divorce and whether he would be able to bring his son to the US.

I’m confused why she isn’t highlighting this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I once dated a guy who lied about whether or not he had been to Scotland. Sometimes, the small things are the big things. So glad Avery is done with Ash. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Yes, let's take advice from Lisa. *eyeroll*

As usual, BGL doesn't understand. It was about DISHONESTY. But BGL thinks this is small stuff. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

They all miss the point that it wasn’t about Ash not following the diet, but that he was lying to her about to. Guess that’s above their collective I.Q.

Why are the showing Lisa react to to Ash and Avery? I don't understand this editing one bit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yolanda had COVID and was in a coma?? OMG. 

Usman is the only one with a kind word for Yolanda's recovery. 

No, she "just" had the flu.

She probably doesn't even know what COVID is, what with living under her rock.

ETA: It was in December, so I take it back, but I don't know why she wouldn't have had the antibody test. 

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They all miss the point that it wasn’t about Ash not following the diet, but that he was lying to her about to. Guess that’s above their collective I.Q.

Blushing...I missed that too. 

• Love 5