Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Are you talking about her skin, her wig or her dress? 

I’ve seen her in that poo brown sparkly dress at least three times. 

Right? You'd think she'd head over to ThredUp and get a new dress at least. And she should back away from the Fake Bake. Is she trying to be Donatella Versace? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So basically I only like Rose and Erika, and can tolerate Darcey and Avery. All the rest annoy me.

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I really like Erika too.

Same with me.  

Avery and Ash...you just had some really good sex (so she says). There was nothing else to your "relationship".

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ed trying to use his poor dog to make himself seem nice.

Ed is so full of shit. You know his dog jumps all over people at the park and he uses him to try to pick up women. 

Why is Stephanie butting in? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why no Geoffrey and Varya?

Just now, kacesq said:

They didn’t explain. You can check their couple thread though. 

They haven’t even been on Pillow Talk.  Definitely check out the couples thread since it doesn’t matter any more about spoilers.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

they broke up 3 times before they met, so idk why they even thought a 4th go around would have worked

For the best sex that Avery ever had. So good that BGL thinks Usman is 50% and Ash should give him tips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Frankly, the biggest deal breaking red flag re: Ash-hole for Avery should have been his dating seminar which was dripping with blatant, hard core misogyny. I don’t give two tiny mouse shits about any of his good qualities if he has them. Avery should have walked away right then and there. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I had some sort of three week bug in November. Took a long time to get rid of it.

In Feb I had a wierd bug and on and off rashes for about a month. I doubt it was COVID but I had to take 3 weeks off work as I was so exhausted I could barely move.

• Love 2