Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Well to be 'clear' David was all over the place on the 10 hour leak  saying he never gave her any money during their 7 years of knowing each other but then would drop giving her $3k over the course of their  relationship/friendship, not a relationship, off and on relationship.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Tom is such a metrosexual and attention ho .He thinks we Yanks are all impressed by him, drinking champagne in the equivalent of a smoking jacket, while in reality we know he's just a chav (as the Irish say) on the make, from Nottingham.  

Along with his phony proper British accent instead of his Lincolnshire dialect which his sister has.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Along with his phony proper British accent instead of his Lincolnshire dialect which his sister has.

There is also what seems to be a weasel on his head. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no. I don't want to recap Steph and Erika. 

Me neither. I'm scrolling back to see what I missed while Yolanda was on...so now I have more time to read.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You know you are an idiot when even Usman thinks you are dumb

"This is something that, you know, sense cannot take" is a wonderful new catchphrase TM Usman. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I thought you meant Blanche from Streetcar Named Desire, I can see that too.

Did I get the name wrong, Joan Crawford was Blanche the sister who was trapped because she was crippled.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Tiffany can go away now.

She only knew about her father lying about his height? Is that all Ed told her? And the whole STD test business...nice hindsight but your dad is a dick and went there intending to make her take the test. And when she didn't HE STILL HAD SEX WITH HER. Whatever Ed and Tiffany.

• Love 7
(edited)

Nooooo Stephanie didn’t just get it off her chest ..... she kept screaming at Erica’s  and melting down 

Shocking: Stephanies  friends are as big of jerks as her 

stephanie kept arguing so she didn’t have to have sex. I do not believe she’s  sexually attracted to women

Edited by DNR
Extra words
  • Love 10