Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Friends, Steph hates...just hates! to bring up her illness. We’ve been so wrong about her...

yeah Steph don’t tell your girlfriend about your illness, you expect her to google it.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, LookABird said:

While Stephanie, Erika, and Stephanie's friends are arguing, let's talk about who's wearing what to the prom!

I'm not wearing a big ass communion dress with an industrial zipper. I may wear a peach Nike sweatshirt and sweatpants combo.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I missed the beginning and my DVR didn’t feel like recording (fuck Spectrum!) No Geoffrey & Varya? Did TLC raise the bar to exclude woman beaters? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"Something defective"  Says Stephanie.  BUH-BYE stoopid friend  of Stephanie!  She is HIDEOUS!

And yet......... here we go again with the "illness" and her crap channel blah.. blah..

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Stephanie’s friends are as heinous as she is. And as an Italian American we do not fucking yell all the time.

Italian here too...that is NOT how we treat people!

8 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Why did Sanders choose Casket No. 5 as his foundation color? It's an awful yellow.

<screaming><howling><fell off of the couch>

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, brillia79 said:

Watching Steph and her crew is an important life lesson for all: Don’t bring the C Squad as your support. 

She should’ve left those flunkies at home.

She's just jealous of Erika's friends who are supportive and kind.

• Love 15

They should have edited that drunk Italian friend completely out. She's disgraceful, and embarrasses me as an American. Not that the other friend is much better, smh. I can't be done with Stephanie's nasal whine soon enough. Like I really believe Princess had "nobody to turn to" when in Los Angeles...we all must pity her, all the time.    

• Love 18

Stephanie “I put a post out about how I’m not intimate with a lot of people”. Umm, shouldn’t this be something you discuss with a partner, not expect her to watch your online video. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
Just now, hula-la said:

Stephanie “I put a post out about how I’m not intimate with a lot of people”. Umm, shouldn’t this be something you discuss with a partner, not expect her to watch your online video. 

They were soul mates, they didn’t need to talk.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I'm not wearing a big ass communion dress with an industrial zipper. I may wear a peach Nike sweatshirt and sweatpants combo.

Yes, that was the biggest teeth on a zipper that I have ever seen!  It was interesting that Lana put no effort in dressing up for David, she could have worn a Hefty bag and David would think it was fashion.

• LOL 4