Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh, these editors are cracking themselves up! "Let's put the audio of Megan saying how she's doing the diet over the video of her shoving cheese and ranch dressing into her gullet!" 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Dadgum it, my students keep emailing me to get help with their work. Don’t they know it’s pounder night??? I can’t keep up with the chat and the show under normal conditions, let alone try to teach by email at the same time! 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I know everyone's going to slam her, but a salad with a little bacon and cheese would be a lot better than what she has been eating.  Emphasis on a LITTLE bacon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

There is nothing hard about the Dr. Now diet!    Even I understand it, and you can Google Dr. Now diet meal plan, and I bet you get a ton of ideas.   I'm guessing that a pound of bacon on top of that salad, with a ton of dressing, and a lot of cheese on top is going to make Dr. Now go full enraged Gerbil on her fat ass.   

Month 1-604

Month 3-590, down 14 lbs, not 80.    I'm surprised she didn't gain with her idea of a salad.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

My worst class ever was Organic chemistry; the prof was from India and kept mentioning "waif links" and all I could picture was a line of orphans holding hands.

My Calculus teacher was from Egypt.  He may have been from the Klingon homeworld.  Would have made just as much sense.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

So she's blaming diet soda on not loosing weight?   Another, "it's water weight" person.   She didn't even read the diet?  What a jerk. 

Does the village idiot mother ever close that mouth of hers?   

If mom lost any weight, it was from her last two brain cells dissolving, and running out of her ears.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

I know everyone's going to slam her, but a salad with a little bacon and cheese would be a lot better than what she has been eating.  Emphasis on a LITTLE bacon.

The problem is it's never a little.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

"There's nothing on it that I like"

Nothing? Not one vegetable, not any of the proteins, not iced tea, nothing? This girl has zero imagination. 

I could live on salmon!

• Love 8

I wonder if they’re instructed to call it “weight loss surgery”. It makes it sound like they will actually lose weight from the surgery. As opposed to changing their behavior to lose weight. The surgery just enables them to change their behavior. But, as we all know , most of them act like the surgery is going to magically change their life.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

My worst class ever was Organic chemistry; the prof was from India and kept mentioning "waif links" and all I could picture was a line of orphans holding hands.

My worst one was a computer programming class I took my senior year, taught by a math prof.  I suddenly found myself confronted with trigonometry which I had last encountered four years earlier.  I had to drop it.

Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

My Calculus teacher was from Egypt.  He may have been from the Klingon homeworld.  Would have made just as much sense.

My Calculus teacher was from Germany and still had a strong accent.  However, I aced his class (I was a math major).  Now, don't ask me about Basic Accounting....

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

lots of tutes online.   Fabric, and elastic are the main things.

or a hankie and 2 pony tail elastic thingies plus a safety pin

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
11 minutes ago, Otter said:

I'm a virgin!  Takes some getting use to for sure!  

*grabs the Crisco*

...what? It's the perfect show for it.

Who is a virgin?    I seemed to have missed something.

I am not watching at the moment but I did catch a few secs of the office visit.   Is mom supposed to be on the diet,too?

And dammit, I missed the answer to"where y'all from?"   

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

My Calculus teacher was from Germany and still had a strong accent.  However, I aced his class (I was a math major).  Now, don't ask me about Basic Accounting....

CPA & CMA here!!!  32 years experience!!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

The problem is it's never a little.

Even a lot of bacon and salad beats those multiple plates of piles of...what was that stuff on her opening shoveling montage? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

She’s got an excuse for everything. 

I guess she figures if she reads it and doesn’t do the exercises she’ll still lose weight because she read it.

• Love 5

I haven't been so in the weeds since the old Court TV boards about Laci.  I've lost my mojo.  

I had a Boar's Head liverwurst sammie for dinner, with bacon and sauteed onions on rye with a schmear of Dijon,   I weigh 100 pounds!  😄  

No chips.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

"It's really cold in Illinois so we can't go outside." In the winter, yeah, but it's not like the whole state pissed of Elsa one two many times and is in a deep freeze year round.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2