Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Twopper said:

i want a Peleton, but I have no room for it.

I have one in my basement. SOMEONE "needed" to have it. 

It's been used three times.

Just now, babyhouseman said:
3 minutes ago, Otter said:

I'm a virgin!  Takes some getting use to for sure!  

We'll be gentle. 

Speak for yourself. Roll over, Otter.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

The clueless expression on her mother's face was like mine in Calculus class freshman year 1983 in college.

Just so you all know I've never been so lost in all my life.  By the 3rd week of class I was lost beyond lost.  The crew of Lost in Space had a better chance of getting home than I did of passing that class.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Hello my friends, getting a late start tonight. I hope that all of you are hanging onto some peace and sanity in these crazy times; so grateful that we're here for each other.

Anyway, I'm definitely cheating on M600PL tonight since both that and The Masked Singer are on for two hours tonight--triple elimination show!--so take good notes and I'll check in when I can.

Much love!😍

BTW, dayaum, only 604 pounds? Kinda surprising it wasn't more.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Hey sweetie. You need to find something to occupy yourself (besides snarking here).  I'm sewing masks for careworkers. There are other things that you might be able to do that would be helpful. Don't sit and dwell, for that will not help anything.

Actually that makes a  lot of sence.  I don't have my sewing machine anymore, but seriously, what do I need to make masks etc. 

• Love 1

Just so you all know I've never been so lost in all my life.  By the 3rd week of class I was lost beyond lost.  The crew of Lost in Space had a better chance of getting home than I did of passing that class.

Mine was organic chemistry.  I finally found a subject I couldnt get even a D in. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

Actually that makes a  lot of sence.  I don't have my sewing machine anymore, but seriously, what do I need to make masks etc. 

Check your town or city's website. There should be a page of information and also volunteer opportunities in your area. Good luck! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

lots of tutes online.   Fabric, and elastic are the main things.

17 minutes ago, Wanda said:

It’s terrifying times. I’ve given up withdrawing from Ativan since I don’t drink. Had to bring my son home from his residential group home and his dayhab is of course closed. He doesn’t understand why. There’s nothing to do except let him watch barney videos until they break. My cat sits on me every chance he gets. We will get through this. Bruised and battered, but somehow we will come out the other side, whenever it is. Good luck.

Thanks

I always found math meditative... just sit there and solve equations, no brain involvement required.  I went up to Calc II and then it turned too theoretical for my tastes (my major only required math through Calc I).  It was pretty funny that out of 20-some people in my Calc II class none were math or engineering majors, we had an odd bunch of people who simply liked math and did it for fun - even had a couple art and music majors. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

My worst class ever was Organic chemistry; the prof was from India and kept mentioning "waif links" and all I could picture was a line of orphans holding hands.

• LOL 12
Just now, Hellga said:

I always found math meditative... just sit there and solve equations, no brain involvement required.  I went up to Calc II and then it turned too theoretical for my tastes (my major only required math through Calc I).  It was pretty funny that out of 20-some people in my Calc II class none were math or engineering majors, we had an odd bunch of people who simply liked math and did it for fun - even had a couple art and music majors. 

I read that as "meth was meditative" I thought hmmmm.

• LOL 13