Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Megan is, how Dr. Now says, "delusional".  So is mom.  

Oh good Lord, she hasn't seen her father is years and she orders pizza?  

the man isn't long for this earth.

• Love 4

That's a nice rehab home!

Also, how old are her parents? She's pretty young. My god ... they're probably in their 50s, right? Rough life.

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

BreckFRUST?!

Last week Dominic had breakfuss.

All the new words I have learned from M600PL.  My vocabulary is increasing by leaps and bounds.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

She is never going to "get her life back". She never had one.

Her father is rather shaped like a pyramid isn't he? I'm guessing congestive heart failure with a side of COPD so pizza and sodium is exactly what he needs! Good work

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

That's a nice rehab home!

Also, how old are her parents? She's pretty young. My god ... they're probably in their 50s, right? Rough life.

Sure is about the rehab home!  Did they say what was wrong with Dad?

She’s having a large pepperoni pizza with her dad because that’s how they used to eat when she lived with him before his heart attack and her gaining 600 pounds. Good times.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every single party I ever went to in the late 60's/early 70's. Low Spark was the soundtrack. 

Me too.  I still have the vinyl, but nothing to play it on.  I so wanted for Stevie Winwood to love me as much as I loved him.  I got over it.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Otter said:

Me too.  I still have the vinyl, but nothing to play it on.  I so wanted for Stevie Winwood to love me as much as I loved him.  I got over it.  

Back off, Otter. He was mine.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Otter said:

I did, too, until he put out the single "Roll With It!"

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

There are home scales that go to a 1000 pounds?  I bet they are expensive.

I used to harp on this forum about the fact that there were scales for the super duper obese that they could buy.  I guess someone heard me.   I don't recall seeing any that went higher than 750, and most of them topped out around 550.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I did, too, until he put out the single "Roll With It!"

Well there was that slight slide downward of musical taste. Which continued sadly.

That dog would fit in her rolls, you know.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Take a good look at Dad's life Megan, that's your future.  I'll bet he's not even 60.  That's just pizza with a side of pure sadness.

It was pathetic and sad. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Otter said:

I still have my Dual turntable, Boston Acoustics speakers, and Pioneer receiver and CD changer. I'm old school

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

My worst one was a computer programming class I took my senior year, taught by a math prof.  I suddenly found myself confronted with trigonometry which I had last encountered four years earlier.  I had to drop it.

Mine was Cosmology, a 100-level Core* class taught by a guy who apparently thought we were all physics majors. I managed a D+. Called the registrar's office when I got my grades just to make sure it still counted for the Core requirement. (It did; major classes had to be a C or better, but Core requirements you just had to not fail.) No way was a retaking that one, either way. I would have taken Rocks for Jocks** or something rather than that.

*Liberal Arts school; we had a "Core Curriculum" with various requirements aside from your major.

**I'm not a jock

There's the doggie! Aw, cute doggie! (Weiner dog. It's just a nickname. Don't eat her.)

• LOL 4

Okay back again.

Yeah, you just gotta have an extra large pizza wait, what the fuck was all that in that order? Pizza, garlic bread sticks, two pans of shit with foil over it, another box of what, deeeeeesert?

Anyway, I guess there was no way she could visit with her dad and say goodbye without ordering 8,000 calories worth of food.

And it just warmed my heart when daddy said "What are you doing here?" Nope, that's not a tear in my eye it's just my allergies *** sniffle ***

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I still have my Dual turntable, Boston Acoustics speakers, and Pioneer receiver and CD changer. I'm old school

there are turntables that you can plug into your computer and record your LP's into MP3's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1