Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kid said:

She’s got an excuse for everything. 

I guess she figures if she reads it and doesn’t do the exercises she’ll still lose weight because she read it.

At least she didn't lose it. And the second copy. And the third. And the e-mail. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Her idea of exercising reminds me of when I used to watch TaeBo videos on the couch eating ice cream because I needed to see what the hell Billy wanted me to do...before I did it.  In that situation, would that hour video count towards my exercise total for the week...

Lame, Megan....lame.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Illinois isn't Siberia! I live out here!

People in Siberia ski and walk outside all the time.  No excuses!

Now that the gyms are closed I have been walking for exercise.  My neighborhood is quite hilly, so after brisk 30-45 minute walks at ~3.6 mph up and down those hills I come home drenched in sweat.   I  try to go twice a day when the weather and my work schedule permit...

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So she's blaming diet soda on not loosing weight?   Another, "it's water weight" person.   

Is she like the Slatton sister who supposedly thought drinking a diet sodie negated the calories in the food?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

He gives her the diet. He gives her the exercise plan.  She doesn’t have ANYTHING to figure out. She JUST needs to follow the instructions.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

CPA & CMA here!!!  32 years experience!!!!

You go, Boyfriend!!!  I swear I could not get the debits and credits in the right columns to save my life!  Got down on my knees and praised Jesus when I got a "C"!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

So naive, so innocent.  Can't even bullshit Dr Now to the degree that most do.   Ummm I eat beef jerky sticks and cottage cheese.  I can't exercise because I don't belong to a gym.   I haven't really read the instructions.  Yeah seems really committed to that weight loss journey!!!   But she's gonna figure it out, because if not she'll lose everything!  We hear this every.single.week. 

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

So Dr. Now said sodium is not contributing to her weight gain, and she voiceovers as she drives away "I'll cut out sodium from my diet"? WTF?

And did I hear her correctly saying she did not actually read the whole diet booklet?

Also, I have ice cream.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Strut said:

What a Whiney and self centered person. I can see why her sisters didn’t like her.

I read that as "Whitney" at first and I was all "Yes, actually. She is just like Twatney, isn't she?"

Just now, umgoblue said:

Her idea of exercising reminds me of when I used to watch TaeBo videos on the couch eating ice cream because I needed to see what the hell Billy wanted me to do...before I did it.  In that situation, would that hour video count towards my exercise total for the week...

Lame, Megan....lame.

I would like to sign up for your exercise plan, please. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why the hell did the mom buy 2 pounds of cheap bacon and offer to add it to her salad. Is the mom stupid or is she trying to murder her child?

Yes

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

So Dr. Now said sodium is not contributing to her weight gain, and she voiceovers as she drives away "I'll cut out sodium from my diet"? WTF?

And did I hear her correctly saying she did not actually read the whole diet booklet?

At least she didn't lose it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

You go, Boyfriend!!!  I swear I could not get the debits and credits in the right columns to save my life!  Got down on my knees and praised Jesus when I got a "C"!!!!

But I'm only doing the Accounting thing until I am signed by the Islanders, the Yankees, or I get a call to play guitar for Iron Maiden.  I'd gladly take Black Sabbath instead but they retired.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Otter said:

Y'all are too fast!  I can't come close keeping up!  But this fun regardless.  I'm on the short bus.

Don't feel bad. I'm at least 4 pages behind as I'm typing this.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

People in Siberia ski and walk outside all the time.  No excuses!

Now that the gyms are closed I have been walking for exercise.  My neighborhood is quite hilly, so after brisk 30-45 walks (~3.6 mph) up and down those hills I come home drenched in sweat.   I  try to go twice a day when the weather and my work schedule permit...

I’m about to buy a ridiculous triple stroller from New Zealand so I can walk at a pace faster than a turtle (or a 4 yo) 😂 

• Love 6

I swear this show is like Groundhog Day -- the same scenes repeated every week by a different person: sad backstory/fast food run/sad sitting around the house scenes/sad staring into space scenes/sad visits to Dr Now's office/lots of unseen "trying"/inevitable failure. 

Honestly, this is the worst season ever.

COUNT THE EFFING CALORIES!!!  "Trying to eat less" didn't cut it for the last two months, how about actually following the diet instead of expecting exercise to fix her overeating.

• Love 2

Still blaming sodium and lack of exercise, not eating poorly... but at least if she does get excited about exercise, it will help her whether or not she loses weight.

• Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Thank goodness that show is over for the season!

I kinda miss the commercial with the big back sweat stain while her "boyfriend" proposes and she pretends to be shocked. That was gold, Jerry, gold!

• LOL 5

explains all the explains all the fat methheads we’ve seenq

10 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I read that as "meth was meditative"

11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:
  • LOL 4
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

But I'm only doing the Accounting thing until I am signed by the Islanders, the Yankees, or I get a call to play guitar for Iron Maiden.  I'd gladly take Black Sabbath instead but they retired.

IRON MAIDEN?!!!!  You must be in my age group!!!!  If you tell me that you also were a fan of Motown music, I will simply die!

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Zoom happy hour with family tmrw. Zoom happy hours with coworkers  Friday. Every little thing helps. 

One idea I saw was a "dinner party" where everyone makes the same recipe together over zoom or whatever you use. I had a zoom chat with a few of my friends from college on Sunday and we're planning another next weekend, which is nice because we're all so scattered.

• Love 2
(edited)

She's still talking about getting rid of sodium at her house.   She's a total idiot.

Poor John of Lock Up gym, he's about to have a big failure, named Megan.    And her shoes are pink.   No nothing food wise ever passed her by, she ate all of it.  

Month 7 - 558 (lost 46 lbs in 7 months).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5

"This right here will just tighten up the back"--the trainer dude.  I love how optimistic he is!  Yes, all Megan needs is a little "muscle tightening."  She's just looking for some definition.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

She's never been to a gym before.  No shit.  And the Knicks suck.  What else can I list as a given?

up is up, and down is down. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

IRON MAIDEN?!!!!  You must be in my age group!!!!  If you tell me that you also were a fan of Motown music, I will simply die!

I'm 54.  Raised on Led Zeppelin.  Motown is classic.  It's like Bach or Mozart.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I mean, is she mentally all there?  Still stuck on the sodium thing.  And has to go to gym, even though Dr now said it wasn't necessary.   What a ridiculous silly young girl.   Why spend money on a personal trainer you fool?   At least the gym got got some free publicity. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8