Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm watching on delay so I'm an hour behind, but I wanna know why do like 80% of these 600 pounders have this same whiny annoying voice? The second she opened her mouth, it was God help us! Jeanne has the same voice and way of speaking. It's this depressing whine. I cant.

250 pounds at 6 years old 300 at 11, but then something horrid happened and she turned to food???? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hello Pounders! My sister called me and I lost track of time. No eating habit so far.

Wasn't it your son who called last year on Wed nights?    People keep texting me.  

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Half a generation older than you, but Led Zeppelin ROCKED!!!!  Traffic was a go to get high band!

6 minutes ago, Otter said:

Ah, the low spark of high-heeled boys.  ❤️

Every single party I ever went to in the late 60's/early 70's. Low Spark was the soundtrack. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Twopper said:

i want a Peleton, but I have no room for it.

My parents have a recumbent bike that they don't use, I don't think. If I had space for it I'd ask if I could have it. 

She has a dog? Have we seen this dog? (I'm barely watching the screen.)

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Finally someone bought a scale!  But are home scales accurate up to 1000 pounds?  It was my understanding that they didn't go up that high.  Remember the two scale approach that many used...

There are home scales that go to a 1000 pounds?  I bet they are expensive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

My parents have a recumbent bike that they don't use, I don't think. If I had space for it I'd ask if I could have it. 

She has a dog? Have we seen this dog? (I'm barely watching the screen.)

Dog must be stuck in her folds

• LOL 5
35 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Mom helps me and supplies two plates of cookies upon request.

ETA:  Mom is on board to follow the plan, too!  Although this is boring as shit, me thinks it might end well.  Holding my breath...

Instead of eating crow, I think I will eat sodium...

(and bacon😀)

• LOL 4
(edited)

Month 1-604

Month 3-590

Month 7-558

So daddy gets pizza and wings, and Megan's getting pasta!     Bet daddy doesn't get all of that pizza either.  Wow!   That's a box of pizza, a giant stack of wings, and the pasta is so big!     I bet the camera crew sent this footage to Dr. Now the second they filmed it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
(edited)

A lot of them when they drive to Houston stay at one of them fancy motels with the parking in the back so your wife won’t see your car if she drives passed.

Edited by Concerned
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every single party I ever went to in the late 60's/early 70's. Low Spark was the soundtrack. 

Man, I just played that last week. I love that stuff. 

• Love 3