Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

It wouldn’t surprise me, and honestly if that’s what makes them happy, then good on them!  Sometime people do have a way of finding their way back to each other and I would not begrudge them a HEA.  Lord knows the rest of these ladies on this show are epic fails in the romance department.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

Wow, I just heard this from the BitchSesh podcast, where they had Brian Moylan (recapper from Vulture). So it must be a rumour? And they're talking 'vow renewal' or something? This'll be good...

Will this be their second “vow renewal” (remember they had one when Ramona was Cameron Diaz’s doppelgänger)?

Hmm. They forgot to have a vow removal ceremony. 

Just want to add, my sister and her husband had a vow renewal ceremony many years ago. My father, who was born in China, and whose first language is Mandarin, referred to it as a re-vowel ceremony.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

She'll do anything to keep her apple, including trotting out an ex to get tongues wagging. She needs a storyline. She brought absolutely nothing to the table last season and was demoted to the third seat from Andy at the reunion.

• Love 8

I always thought they'd end up back together in some form.  I never bought that she was out dating all over the city and once his little trick left him and he realized he wasn't getting lots of attention, he's coming running back to mommy.  Those two losers deserve each other.  It just boggles the mind that they managed to produce Avery.

• Love 8
On October 26, 2018 at 3:30 PM, LilaFowler said:

She'll do anything to keep her apple, including trotting out an ex to get tongues wagging. She needs a storyline. She brought absolutely nothing to the table last season and was demoted to the third seat from Andy at the reunion.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mario agreed to help start the rumors so Ramona can keep her apple and her paycheck.

• Love 4
On 10/26/2018 at 3:30 PM, LilaFowler said:

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Ramona def needed a story line, they are already filming together. . 

Jill is an official friend of on the show and Mario is still an idiot. 

Can't wait for the new season...Babs is not holding back.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, queenjen said:

We all know that a vow renewal is the kiss of death on Bravo (look out Stephanie Hollman on Dallas!), so what's the deal with a vow renewal after a divorce, I wonder. Is there a precedent?

What's going on with Stephanie?

• Love 1

Stephanie and Travis are planning a vow renewal. He spent 44k on a ring Brandi helped choose. I think that was for the vow renewal, it might have just been a consolation for him going away to Harvard for 6 weeks and leaving her alone. But there's definitely a vow renewal being spoken of. I worry for Stephanie!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Ramona def needed a story line, they are already filming together. . 

Jill is an official friend of on the show and Mario is still an idiot. 

Can't wait for the new season...Babs is not holding back.

Yup and to remind us of her looming presence, Bravo's given her yet another little spotlight on its site. Takeaway:

1- spending $138 on a piece of beef is a waste; and

3- Jill can't spell "weird". 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/the-feast/heres-how-to-really-piss-off-jill-zarin-in-a

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Yup and to remind us of her looming presence, Bravo's given her yet another little spotlight on its site. Takeaway:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/the-feast/heres-how-to-really-piss-off-jill-zarin-in-a

She's an idiot.  Sadly $138 for a steak at a great steak place (I'm assuming it was dry aged), probably isn't that unusual for NYC (in Chicago it'd be $75 easy), and I gotta wonder how she asked it be cooked?  Because at good steak places "rare" is pretty raw.  And a rib eye has a lot of marbling/fat.  If she doesn't like that, she should have ordered a NY strip.

I'm with her on the cold bread, but dense?  That's a style - not hers, but apparently the style of the restaurant.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, SCS said:

She's a piece of work. They took the dang dinner off of her bill. Wonder how much she ate before complaining? Wanna bet she asked for a doggy bag for the cold bread basket? 

• Love 5

Maybe they're just doing the rest of the UES old folks dating pool a favour.  I mean, who knows where either of those two have been?  This way they can have their own little germ-swap and leave everyone else to be safer, healthier and happier.

• Love 7
On 1/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

RHOC's Kelly Dodd has some info for Ramona -

Screenshot (419).png

*Info from Entertainment Cheat Sheet Instagram account.

That blurb is confusing, it makes it sound like RHOC has the biggest amount of viewers (out of all the franchises) instead of the bigger amount of viewers (compared to RHONY). I only say this because I was under the impression that RHOA had more viewers than RHOC but this blurb made me check and according to Wikipedia, RHOA does have a higher viewership than RHOC.

At any rate, Moaner will either yell “Fake news!” or will claim that her words were misconstrued.

• Love 4
On 1/14/2019 at 4:54 AM, link417 said:

That blurb is confusing, it makes it sound like RHOC has the biggest amount of viewers (out of all the franchises) instead of the bigger amount of viewers (compared to RHONY). I only say this because I was under the impression that RHOA had more viewers than RHOC but this blurb made me check and according to Wikipedia, RHOA does have a higher viewership than RHOC.

At any rate, Moaner will either yell “Fake news!” or will claim that her words were misconstrued.

RHoA viewership is slipping this year, but it has been the ratings juggernaut for a very long time. There were periods a couple of years ago where Atlanta regularly had more than 3 million viewers every week and often topped 4 million. Excluding sports, there were periods when Atlanta was in the top 10 most watched cable shows every week. I see this issue pop up from time to time with housewives from various cities bickering about whose ratings are the best while never acknowledging that Atlanta was smoking them all with ratings that were sometimes double the other franchises.

The other thing these assholes will never admit that shows like Vanderpump Rules and Below Deck have better ratings than some of the Housewives shows. Vanderpump Rules consistently has better ratings than RHoBH, which probably explains why LVP is over RHoBH. She has to film less on VR and has a producer credit.

I've never been able to figure out why the other Housewives won't stop talking about ratings because the truth of the matter is that Black women, waitresses and bartenders (Vanderpump Rules), maids (Below Deck) and previously Married to Medicine are and were routinely beating all of the rest in the ratings. I can't figure out if it is classism or bigotry.

• Love 6
On 1/19/2019 at 5:43 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The thirst is real.

Screenshot (435).png

thirsty bird.jpg

What the heck is going on with that photo?  She looks like she has a third breast in the middle below the. Bra line, and her left arm looks blue.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

What the heck is going on with that photo?  She looks like she has a third breast in the middle below the. Bra line, and her left arm looks blue.

You don't suppose there are photo editing shenanigans at play do you?  Well, do you??

🙈 🙉 🙊

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7

Oh, Moaner...

You have a good figure. (Certainly better than mine.) If you dressed to accent your strengths—rather than dressing to look young and/or “hot”—I promise you, far more people would say “Wow! You look great!” instead of just “Wow, Ramona...”

/s/ ivygirl

Edited by ivygirl
Remove the unnecessary
  • Love 14
On 2/20/2019 at 8:55 AM, Higgins said:

Good for her!

I agree, Higgins - I run hot and cold on Ramona overall, but jesus,   she's 63 this November (currently seven and a half years from SEVENTY)  and she looks as good or better (even allowing for instagram filters) than many women fifteen years younger. 

Looking (traditionally) older is wonderful as well -- and I applaud anybody who chooses the Katherine Hepburn route (she looked amazing, imo, until the day she died  -- top knot, freckles, wrinkles galore)  but I still gotta give Ramona five pool noodles ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
50 minutes ago, film noire said:

I agree, Higgins - I run hot and cold on Ramona overall, but jesus,   she's 63 this November (currently seven and a half years from SEVENTY)  and she looks as good or better (even allowing for instagram filters) than many women fifteen years younger. 

Looking (traditionally) older is wonderful as well -- and I applaud anybody who chooses the Katherine Hepburn route (she looked amazing, imo, until the day she died  -- top knot, freckles, wrinkles galore)  but I still gotta give Ramona five pool noodles ; )

Trust me I am choosing the age gracefully route. Anything else would feel inauthentic to me. Ramona has good genes and  has excellent surgeons but she has to workout hard to maintain and she does.

• Love 7