Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Welcome! I found this. It has the rumored cast. 

https://www.distractify.com/p/rhony-legacy-cast

I could totally do without KKB unless she is mentally unstable and running around eating gummy bears otherwise she is boring AF.  

Tins and Dorinda might become friends or form an alliance and that would be cool because together their zany antics would ensue and they know they could get a lot of camera time.  The new name of that happy couple could be Dortinsly or Tinrinda...I may be on to something with that.

Sonja and The Countess could be a fun watch unless Lu's "sobriety" rubs off on Sonja or maybe Sonja's boozing rubs off on Lu, TBD.

Jill, I want to go shopping with her and have her call out the brand names of items and do a tight 2 minutes on the description and price of said item, sort of like a RHQVC-a-THON. 

You guessed right if you guessed if I would watch this dreck.

I am setting my DVR now.

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Wonder if this “legacy” cast/show is how Bravo decided they could less painfully get rid of Eboni and Leah.

Good thought! If it works then I'm all for it.  The show was good until Leah joined on her first season then Eboni plus Leah along with how crazy they made the other housewives tanked it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 8/28/2022 at 9:18 PM, RealHousewife said:

The more I watch this woman, the more I think she is TV gold. 

This show would not have been nearly as popular as it was without Ramona. She was so odd that she added unintended levity to an otherwise somewhat dour group of women. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 8/28/2022 at 9:41 PM, stcroix said:

Ramona? 

Indeed

4 minutes ago, Jextella said:

This show would not have been nearly as popular as it was without Ramona. She was so odd that she added unintended levity to an otherwise somewhat dour group of women. 

I can see that. On WWCL, the guys said how on Beverly Hills you can pretty much swap out cast members no problem, but that it wouldn't be as easy with NY. They named Ramona and LuAnn as two who would be difficult to replace because they're so unique. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Indeed

I can see that. On WWCL, the guys said how on Beverly Hills you can pretty much swap out cast members no problem, but that it wouldn't be as easy with NY. They named Ramona and LuAnn as two who would be difficult to replace because they're so unique. 

I was going to toss Luann into my comments too but still think that Ramona was the one who cinched the deal - but just by a few hairs.

Also, I think Ramona's entertainment value went way down after her divorce while Luann's went way up after her divorce. IMO, Luann carried the show ever since her divorce.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Enjoy it, @RealHousewife!

Up until I gave it up (due to three episodes in a row opening with Dorinda's drunken slurring) RHONY was my absolute favorite housewife franchise. Ramona's lack of tact, empathy, and self awareness carried that show for me for many years. When Bethenny's narcissism wasn't around to save the day, Ramona's complete monstrosity of a personality would always fill the void.

Season Three of RHONY REMAINS the most insane shit I've seen on my television: The bridge of tears; Gummi Bears, Al Sharpton, and satchels of gold; Sexy Sonja when she was still sane; uninvited ho-wives flying themselves to private vacation retreats....

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as I type. I must do a re-watch soon.

Edited by eXiled
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Watching Andy’s Legends Ball. 

Ramona explained that she posted on Instagram Teresa’s wedding invitation without redacting the date and location, because she forgot that Teresa was a “celebrity.”

Ramona is invited to so many "important" weddings! Or so she claimed!

• Applause 2
30 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Ramona is invited to so many "important" weddings! Or so she claimed!

Ramona also, as always, tried to flatter Teresa, in order to get her to accept her apology. “The most amazing, gorgeous wedding invitation I have ever seen in my entire life, okay?”

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/19/2022 at 11:37 AM, funnygirl said:

Ramona too often gets a bad rap, some of it justifiable and deserved, but I also think people see her as an easy target to slam.

I haven't really followed anyone since the last season wrapped, but I left the season with Eboni feeling as if she and Ramona were quite compatible. 

• Love 1
On 10/24/2022 at 9:30 PM, RealHousewife said:

She turns 66 next month. She looks fabulous!

Most of the RHONY ladies look fabulous for being around 60+. They have not gone down the path of hideous, overdone plastic surgery.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Could Ramona Singer be on the spectrum?

For me, the behaviors of those on the spectrum and those who experienced traumatic childhoods are very similar. There is someone in my life now who could be on the spectrum or his terrible childhood scarred him or both. I read that if the family neglects or abuses the child, he often becomes a narcissist. If no one is ensuring that you receive a fair share of love, kindness or attention, your survival instincts kick in. You start demanding love/kindness/attention, at the expense of everyone else, because no one has been looking out for you. You also shut down emotionally, to protect yourself from more hurt. You no longer read social cues, the emotions, reactions of others. You lose any empathy you may have had. 

I’m probably not expressing myself very well, because I am very tired. I will try to edit this later.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 9
On 10/18/2022 at 12:22 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Watching Andy’s Legends Ball. 

Ramona explained that she posted on Instagram Teresa’s wedding invitation without redacting the date and location, because she forgot that Teresa was a “celebrity.”

This is a woman who supposidely ran businesses in New York City for years and brags about it?  Then, she forgot Teresa was a celebrity?  Brain fog all of a sudden when it suits her and gets away with it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Could Ramona Singer be on the spectrum?

For me, the behaviors of those on the spectrum and those who experienced traumatic childhoods are very similar. There is someone in my life now who could be either or both. I read that if the family neglects or abuses the child, he often becomes a narcissist. If no one is ensuring that you receive a fair share of love, kindness or attention, your survival instincts kick in. You start demanding love/kindness/attention, at the expense of everyone else, because no one has been looking out for you. You also shut down emotionally, to protect yourself from more hurt. You no longer read social cues, the emotions, reactions of others. You lose any empathy you may have had. 

I’m probably not expressing myself very well, because I am very tired. I will try to edit this later.

Sounds good to me.  The way she handled herself when she found out Mario was having an affair with a young woman, was unbelievable.  She’s is a fighter and not a lay me down woman.  Maybe her childhood taught her to be strong to survive in this world.  She’s strong in mind and very accomplished.  A wackadoodle, but lovable, in my book anyway.

• Love 8
On 11/22/2022 at 1:45 PM, kristen111 said:

Sounds good to me.  The way she handled herself when she found out Mario was having an affair with a young woman, was unbelievable.  She’s is a fighter and not a lay me down woman.  Maybe her childhood taught her to be strong to survive in this world.  She’s strong in mind and very accomplished.  A wackadoodle, but lovable, in my book anyway.

Sonja said Ramona is very kind and hospitable if she has you over to her home. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m going to miss the noodle.  I’m going to see who’s on the old cast.  It’s good you posted that.

So I don’t really care about the new cast.  It’s the old I’m interested in.  I have to look for it now.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m going to miss the noodle.  I’m going to see who’s on the old cast.  It’s good you posted that.

So I don’t really care about the new cast.  It’s the old I’m interested in.  I have to look for it now.

I'm going to be sad when I ge to the last episode of RHONY. :( Not thrilled about the new cast either. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm going to be sad when I ge to the last episode of RHONY. :( Not thrilled about the new cast either. 

So where is the thread for the original cast?  If this is Ramona’s, where are the rest?

14 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don't think they've even started filming yet. And I've heard that it's going straight to Peacock.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So where is the thread for the original cast?  If this is Ramona’s, where are the rest?

There's the Memory Lane thread for seasons 1-5, then the various other threads for the following seasons, as well as the Housewives in the Media.

• Like 1

Ramona, Ramona...finally shit canned by Bravo. 

Personna non grata. Permanently. 

Aye, aye, aye. 

And fired by Douglas Elliman as well. 

She sure was a crazy toxic mix of narcissism, unresolved childhood issues, no mouth filter, minmial intellect, alotta money. 

I don't know what else to add.

Shoulders shrugged, palms up. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He is not bad looking. She just turned 67 (she had a birthday in early November), and he is 63. 

I agree. He is a handsome man with grey hair. 
But Ramona is ageless. She looks like she could be Avery’s sister!

Her TruRenewal products are too effective.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4