Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

I can’t believe I am writing this, but Ramona was really cool on WWHL. She looked very pretty. Her outfit was chic and sexy. She was calm and a good sport. She was not as evasive or dismissive as she usually is when Andy asks her Qs.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She was calm and a good sport. She was not as evasive or dismissive as she usually is when Andy asks her Qs.

I'm glad that she apologized for her insensitive remark about Dennis.  She mentioned that she texted Bethenny about it before it aired, and it sounded like things were okay between them.  Of course it could all blow up in her face at the reunion if Bethenny really isn't happy about it or sat and stewed about it before the reunion was filmed.  These women have a tendency of saying everything is good, but then old wounds are opened up and all hell breaks loose at the reunion. 

It was funny when Ramona told Andy that she was trying to be "less filtered," and he interrupted and said "you mean, more filtered!"  Poor Ramona.  Words flow out of her mouth before she has time to think about what she's saying!  I can't hate on her though.  She's entertaining. 

• Love 9
On 3/29/2019 at 3:12 PM, ChitChat said:

It was funny when Ramona told Andy that she was trying to be "less filtered," and he interrupted and said "you mean, more filtered!"  Poor Ramona.  Words flow out of her mouth before she has time to think about what she's saying!  I can't hate on her though.  

She reminds me of my mom in that way. Also can’t hate on her because of that.  She raised a really great daughter, so kadooz, Ramona, kadooz! I also just recently learned her maiden name is Mazur. Ramona Mazur...pretty. 

• Love 8

I’d really love for Ramona’s tag line to be something about her being more Morgan adjacent than Sonja.  Considering Avery works for Chase Morgan now.  I honestly think Avery is probably in higher regard than skanky ass Sonja. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’d really love for Ramona’s tag line to be something about her being more Morgan adjacent than Sonja.  Considering Avery works for Chase Morgan now.  I honestly think Avery is probably in higher regard than skanky ass Sonja. 🤣

I think you are 100% correct on this!!

• Love 6
(edited)

The website:  https://www.agelessbyramona.com/

The "box ingredients":  

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, BETULA ALBA BARK EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT, CARBOMER, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PANTHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LACTATE.

The Price:  Two (2) 1.7oz bottles for $40 80 bucks (free shipping!) 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2019 at 5:58 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The website:  https://www.agelessbyramona.com/

The "box ingredients":  

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, BETULA ALBA BARK EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT, CARBOMER, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PANTHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LACTATE.

The Price:  Two (2) 1.7oz bottles for $40 80 bucks (free shipping!) 

Too many silicones and the good peptides are too far down on the list for my preference. Especially at that price.

• Love 8

This statement clearly came from Ramona: “She said, ‘Ramona, I know you didn’t come from a place of badness, I know it came out the wrong way, I know what a great person you are and don’t worry about it,’” she shared. “And his daughter said the same thing.”

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Ramona-Singer-of-Real-Housewives-Wants-a-Summer-13960467.php

I'm betting Mario becomes the renter.  Just saying.  

Ramona/Sonja have a built in storyline and Mario gets to have fun with it all too.

I doubt it. Ramona always rents her house out for one month in the summer because she gets a premium and as a short term rental once a year she doesn’t have to pay tax on the rental income. She has talked about it on the show to brqg about how smart she is with money when people were implying differently.  

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)

From reddit for Ramona Fans.

Hint: Click on the "I don't know if this was posted" sentence. The blue link won't work.

Oh and crank up the sound.

I can't stop watching!

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 3:18 PM, Happy Camper said:

From reddit for Ramona Fans.

Hint: Click on the "I don't know if this was posted" sentence. The blue link won't work.

Oh and crank up the sound.

I can't stop watching!

Oh my god, Ramona-gold: She forgets the words to the song, hums instead, and then ends that crazy march with "Happy Memorial Day, to all who died for our sake!!"

Moaner?  IF THEY'RE DEAD, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOUR MESSAGE.

~unless it's Dennis & Bethenny.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, film noire said:

Oh my god, Ramona-gold: She forgets the words to the song, hums instead, and then ends that crazy march with "Happy Memorial Day, to all who died for our sake!!"

Moaner?  IF THEY'RE DEAD, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOUR MESSAGE.

~unless it's Dennis & Bethenny.

She is so much Little Edie in that video. Not a Ramona fan but I can watch that over and over. LOL.

Now I have to go and watch Grey Gardens AGAIN!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Careful Ramona, you'll throw your back out.  #BoltOnBewbs

Ok, I had no idea that was Dorit, and now I’m going to hang my head in shame for this - but my first thought on seeing this photo was “this is the difference between having access to a good stylist and not having access.”  Because Ramona looks like the poor relative in her too shiny, not well fit and what the heck is going on with the hem of the pants?”

but both of them need more regular appointments to have their hair color touched up.  

• Love 3
On 7/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, Sew Sumi said:

The roots are on purpose. Especially Ramona's. She's probably 1/2 to 3/4 gray by now.

I know nothing about coloring hair.  She does something to make the gray roots brown, instead of making them match the rest of her hair??

My main takeaway from the picture is how Andy can just sit there like a person, compared to how the two women apparently think they have to sit.  I can't decide whether it's sad or ridiculous.

• Love 4
(edited)

Ramona's colorist puts a dark brown "base" (which is supposed to be Ramona's "natural" *cough* color) then dyes the rest of her hair shaft blonde. That gets rid of the gray real quick!

I personally hate the dark roots on purpose look. I think it looks very lazy and unkempt, but it's fashionable. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This woman has an unhealthy attachment to lacy, knotted, open-weave textiles (I know there's a better description).  This particular number resembles a diaperesque swimsuit.

Me thinks there may have been some photoshopping going on here (especially the legs) - warning - don’t take photo shop lessons from Kim Zolciak Biermann - or any lessons whatsoever from her).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

This woman has an unhealthy attachment to lacy, knotted, open-weave textiles (I know there's a better description). 

LOL  (and no, there isn't a better description ; )

It's almost 70s macrame-ish (which is kissing cousin to a water bed!)  

Her taste in bathing suits forever puzzles me (same with Bethenny, most of the time). 

I always forget how Ramona used to look, and do a double-take when seeing older photos of her - she looks great, imo, and had no need of implants:

ramona.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Ramona's colorist puts a dark brown "base" (which is supposed to be Ramona's "natural" *cough* color) then dyes the rest of her hair shaft blonde. That gets rid of the gray real quick!

I personally hate the dark roots on purpose look. I think it looks very lazy and unkempt, but it's fashionable. 

I hate light roots. I am naturally blonde and my hair at the roots and underneath is darker naturally. Bleached roots look bad. They should be darker at the scalp than the mid shaft and ends are.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Higgins said:

I hate light roots. I am naturally blonde and my hair at the roots and underneath is darker naturally. Bleached roots look bad. They should be darker at the scalp than the mid shaft and ends are.

Not THAT much darker.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Aaand again with the macrame' project. 

Excuse you!  That’s the Michael Kors COLLECTION Not Diffusion Line Dress she wore in Turks and Caicos when she had her fake meltdown about not “saving” Mario from his affliction of getting blown by other women!   A bug went down the macrame and Moaner freaked, to Carole’s delight.   How dare you not recognize a classic?!?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Excuse you!  That’s the Michael Kors COLLECTION Not Diffusion Line Dress she wore in Turks and Caicos when she had her fake meltdown about not “saving” Mario from his affliction of getting blown by other women!   A bug went down the macrame and Moaner freaked, to Carole’s delight.   How dare you not recognize a classic?!?

I actually did think it looked familiar.  How did Lu say it?  Even Michael Kors makes mistakes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

These women spend a lot of money on clothes and look bad anyway.  Does Ramona not understand that she can go to Bloomingdales or Nordstrom and get a personal shopper to help pick out things that look good on her?  She doesn't even have to hire a stylist - they'll do it for free since they are paid by sales commission on the clothes you buy.  At least start there to get a feel for what looks good and what doesn't.  Ramona has really been struggling to find clothes since she expanded her breast size by a lot.  She needs help.

• Love 8
On 7/19/2019 at 6:23 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

This woman has an unhealthy attachment to lacy, knotted, open-weave textiles (I know there's a better description).  This particular number resembles a diaperesque swimsuit.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:59 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Aaand again with the macrame' project. 

I think she looks macra-MAZING!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Gird your loins, she's not to be outdone by Denise Richards' WWHL theckthee dance. 

She's insane, but I can't believe she's 60 years old.  She has definitely made a deal with the devil.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Good evening!   SNL’s hiatus can feel rough but do not despair!  Welcome to Proof That Ramona Shaves Her Beav and Bounces Arrythmically To Z100 Alone In Her Hamps Backyard!

HunterHunted, Angela proved to us in Vampire in Brooklyn that she’s not vulnerable to time like some of us...

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Gird your loins, she's not to be outdone by Denise Richards' WWHL theckthee dance. 

Far be it from my doughy ass to rag on someone else’s figure, but I couldn’t help noticing Ramona’s bootydo in that clip. 

Edited by link417
As in, “Your stomach sticks out more than your booty do.”
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, link417 said:

Far be it from my doughy ass to rag on someone else’s figure, but I couldn’t help noticing Ramona’s bootydo in that clip. 

She's always had that gut issue.  Really prominent in her Brittney Spears lip sync thing she did.  She has magic mirrors that blur it.  Apparently.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

We are not comparing this goddess to Ramona Effin Singer, are we? 

😉

Only to say that while Ramona looks good for her age, she doesn't look deal with the devil good. Angela looks deal with the devil or being an actual goddess good.

• Love 9
On 8/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, link417 said:

Ha! Thanks for the edit! Now I understand your post, and it’s making me laugh. 

• LOL 3

@SuprSuprElevated

LOL

On 8/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, Wicked said:

She's insane, but I can't believe she's 60 years old.  

She's older - she's turning 63 in November - seven years from 70; like Bea Arthur, in the Golden Girls pilot!

golden girl.jpg

Ramona is a narcissistic lunatic incapable of rational thought - perhaps feeding on human souls (like an ant eater sucking up insects) has given her a youthful air? - but she looks good, imo.  (And minus those implants, she'd look great.) 

@HunterHunted

We are not comparing this goddess to Ramona Effin Singer, are we? 

I believe you've set in motion Bassett's law, Hunter! ("As an online discussion about age continues, the probability of an invocation of the miracle that is Angela Bassett increases exponentially."

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8