Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

Rihanna is wearing a T-shirt that says “bitch mob.” People have been buying these kinds of T-shirts at Spencer Gifts for decades.

All Ramona said was that she’s willing to wear Leah’s clothing to help promote it. Or did I miss something?

• Love 10
On 7/31/2021 at 1:18 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

All Ramona said was that she’s willing to wear Leah’s clothing to help promote it. Or did I miss something?

Because it seems all Ramona has to do is simply draw in air in order to receive poor treatment by her cast mates, as well as Andy via WWHL.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Just caught Ramona on WWHL. She looked great! I think she lost some weight and maybe had her face done. I don’t know exactly, but she looked terrific.

That was def the best she's looked since her Renewal theme of season 3. Stepping out of her fashion comfort zone worked well for her, too.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

She looked gorgeous! I loved the dress!

She and Andy both denied rumors of her being fired and refusing to go to reunion.

I love how Andy loves the NYC OG's.

I'm not sure he's sold on Leah or Eboni, but he seemed to take a bit of a shine to Bershan last night.

• Love 2

I skipped the last few episodes of RHoNY but watched WWHL last night.  Ramona seemed more relaxed and less "on" than she usually is during an appearance.  It was like she was giving zero F's in comparison to her usual demeanor.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona does not regret the Vow Renewal ceremony.

Ramona believes Sonja lied about pretty much everything. 
(The extent of her relationship with Tom, John-John, etc.)

I was pretty impressed that Ramona was able to separate her thoughts and feelings about the vow renewal ceremony and the divorce. 

She really handled the divorce with a ton of dignity - at least that I recall.

• Love 10

I'm currently binge watching RHoNY and am at the season 6 reunion.  I hadn't seen the first 3 seasons in real time and would catch reruns occasionally.  I became a regular viewer in season 4.

I never thought this before, but after seeing so many seasons in such a condensed time frame, all I come away with is that Ramona is a vile, nasty piece of work.  She's mean, pretentious and selfish.  I don't think I can even laugh at her any more.

• Love 13

I’m still pondering the Mario and Ramona divorce.  To me, it looked like she did everything right and adored him.  What possessed him cheating with a very young girl?  Ramona’s stupidity?  I just don’t get it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m still pondering the Mario and Ramona divorce.  To me, it looked like she did everything right and adored him.  What possessed him cheating with a very young girl?  Ramona’s stupidity?  I just don’t get it.

My guess, Mario is emotionally immature.  He has/had poor judgment, no willpower, and lacked self-control.  I believe his cheating had very little to do with Ramona.

I am firmly in the camp that cheaters cheat not because of their spouses or the 'other' person.  It is all internal.  

Ramona has done many crazy things in her life, but I don't believe any of them are why Mario cheated.

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

My guess, Mario is emotionally immature.  He has/had poor judgment, no willpower, and lacked self-control.  I believe his cheating had very little to do with Ramona.

I am firmly in the camp that cheaters cheat not because of their spouses or the 'other' person.  It is all internal.  

Ramona has done many crazy things in her life, but I don't believe any of them are why Mario cheated.

That could definitely be true.  Either it’s in them to cheat, or not.  Plus, some women will take it, and some would not.  At some time he may have wanted to get back, and she wouldn’t have it.  I wouldn’t blame her.  Good answer.

• Love 3

I think Mario cheated because he was done with his marriage, and done with Ramona, but didn't want to divorce until their daughter was out of the house so he "moved on" while still technically married.  I can 100% understand him wanting a divorce.  Ramona is a pain in the ass, obnoxious, and a self-centered loudmouth.  But cheating is the choice of an asshole, which Mario proved to be.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

got locked out of the watching the episode thread 🥴.

Ramonas summary said she bought a place in palm beach.  How about a RHOPB?  .

wait, whatever happened to RHOM🤔

With Dale! They can hold polo balls 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/4/2021 at 1:19 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona does not regret the Vow Renewal ceremony.

Ramona believes Sonja lied about pretty much everything. 
(The extent of her relationship with Tom, John-John, etc.)

For one thing no one ever called JFK, Jr. John-John, including his family. That was a total myth and certainly no one called him that as an adult, so her reference to him in that manner proved she did not know him. Was she ever at a social function where he was present? Possible, but that would be it. We all know how delusional she is.

• Love 7
On 8/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, izabella said:

I think Mario cheated because he was done with his marriage, and done with Ramona, but didn't want to divorce until their daughter was out of the house so he "moved on" while still technically married.  I can 100% understand him wanting a divorce.  Ramona is a pain in the ass, obnoxious, and a self-centered loudmouth.  But cheating is the choice of an asshole, which Mario proved to be.

An asshole who can't get his shit together to talk to his wife about their problems. Instead he fucked his girlfriend on a pool lounger at a party in full view of people who knew, but didn't like his wife (Jill Zarin and Parri Stanger saw it). When those 2 didn't have the heart or cruelty to tell Ramona, Mario continued to be so notorious and conspicuous with his affair that the tabloids picked up the story. Mario is a punk ass who didn't have the balls to tell his wife he wanted out.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

An asshole who can't get his shit together to talk to his wife about their problems. Instead he fucked his girlfriend on a pool lounger at a party in full view of people who knew, but didn't like his wife (Jill Zarin and Parri Stanger saw it). When those 2 didn't have the heart or cruelty to tell Ramona, Mario continued to be so notorious and conspicuous with his affair that the tabloids picked up the story. Mario is a punk ass who didn't have the balls to tell his wife he wanted out.

I always love and respect your insight, HH, but I have to wonder if Mario attempted several times to talk to Ramona. But she would reply, “You know what? I don’t want to have this conversation, okay?” Maybe he even served her with divorce papers, but she said, “I’m sorry if you feel this way. That was not my intention. In all sincerity, I think you misunderstood. We’re married 26 years. You don’t just throw that away.”
He might have felt that there was no other way to get through to her.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 8/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, MsMalin said:

She looked gorgeous! I loved the dress!

She and Andy both denied rumors of her being fired and refusing to go to reunion.

So then why was the reunion cancelled, and why is RHONY going on an extra long hiatus?  🤔

• Love 2
On 12/17/2021 at 11:10 AM, HunterHunted said:

Instead he fucked his girlfriend on a pool lounger at a party in full view of people who knew, but didn't like his wife (Jill Zarin and Parri Stanger saw it).

What the hell?  That is so gross and really disturbing.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 7

I'm watching Ultimate Girls Trip and it struck me again: Ramona's got no game. At least, not on camera. The speed-dating episode and trying to flirt with Red Scarf guy when he was clearly interested in Bethenny and/or Carol... I cringed. Especially when she name-dropped all the "right" places to vacation.

And now here's the big lead-up to her going back to the Conch Shack in Turks & Caicos and reuniting with John, the owner. She referred to him as her friend, but it's not clear that they've seen each other or kept in touch since the HW were there years ago. I'm sure the guy was happy to play along to get the airtime for his restaurant, but the show (or Ramona, or both) trying to contrive him as a romantic interest just falls flat. It's funny to hear the other HWs ask Ramona about the distance and whether she'd think of moving to the island, as if there's seriously any likelihood of anything happening with John. I had to laugh when LuAnn asked "how do you know he's not into women who are 20 years younger?"

Ramona looks great but the way she flirts and dresses - it's like she got some ideas off Tik Tok or Forever 21 and is trying so hard she's become even more of a parody. I remember how affronted she was by Alex posing nude (in her own private time) and here she is, wearing a see-through lace dress that shows her butt crack. Wow. 

On the other hand, Ramona is rarely boring. And maybe her routine works on some guys - just not the ones on-camera.

• Love 7

I didn’t remember that Ramona’s VERY fist words in this show was about sex lol and her being sexy… especially with later seasons always having issues when anyone brought up anything sexual and she would clutch her pearls and say ladies don’t talk about that lol 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/29/2021 at 4:03 PM, kristen111 said:

To me, it looked like she did everything right and adored him.

Maybe she didn't do everything right as far as Mario was concerned.

Maybe "adoring him" is another word for controlling everything about him.

I don't know who could live with Ramona for even six months.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Maybe she didn't do everything right as far as Mario was concerned.

Maybe "adoring him" is another word for controlling everything about him.

I don't know who could live with Ramona for even six months.

Eh, what do you know when you’re young?  Lol.  Besides, marriage is a struggle. I just think he likes women .. lots of women.

• Love 3
On 8/29/2021 at 4:03 PM, kristen111 said:

To me, it looked like she did everything right and adored him.

The above was missing from my first post:

• Maybe she didn't do everything right as far as Mario was concerned.
  • Maybe "adoring him" is another word for controlling everything about him.
  • I don't know who could live with Ramona for even six months.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 1

If you all aren't watching the new RH Ultimate Girls Trip series with 6 wives, including Ramona. You gotta see episode 5, "Stormy Waters",  which aired last night (3/8/22). 

You think you've seen all the Ramona bad behavior ever thru the years? Well there is more.

Join us in the convo over on thread. I had to vent my feelings about her there. 

Cheers. 

https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/4906-the-real-housewives-ultimate-girls-trip/

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Patti Lupone (justifiably) blew up at an audience member during the post show chat for not wearing their mask according to the rules and refusing to fix it after being called out.

Her response to La Lupone was that "she paid her salary".

Does anyone know what Ramona was doing the 10th.....

Edited by bosawks
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
On 8/15/2022 at 2:37 PM, RealHousewife said:

So far Ramona strikes me as the Camille Grammer of New York. She can be ridiculous, but she's fun to hate. 

I admittedly love her still and will *always* have a soft spot for Ramona because she’s such reality television gold: her complete lack of self-awareness and having zero filter is still as hilarious as always to me.
She doesn’t even have to try to be funny, she’s just so naturally amusing in all her awfulness! ((that’s my only complaint about Camille: I wish she was as genuinely funny as Ramona))

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 8

If for no other reason than she poops in hotel rooms and doesn't clean it up herself, I'm glad she's gone. Not to mention how she treats staff everywhere she goes. I hope to never hear of her again.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Now that I'm reading that entire Twitter feed, I don't know what to believe.  It doesn't seem like a very official source.

They say Leah is fired which would be wonderful but Ramona?  The entire thing sounds ridiculous.  The Legacy cast would have Tinsley AND Dorinda?  None of this is making sense to me.

• Love 1
Just now, stcroix said:

Can someone tell me what exactly is a Legacy Cast? I thought they were talking about the girls who were on the Ultimate Girls Trip but now I think I've missed something.  Thank you!

I think it's a spinoff of RHONY. 

• Love 2