Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

"I know, I'll wear my skinny jeans, red robin hood shirt, and my dominatrix shoes, you know, the ones that I wear to death.  You'll take a picture of me standing in the middle of the street, while I gaze open-mouthed, up into the trees, caressing my thighs.  Then we'll put it on Intergram, so all my girlfriends and followers can poke it."

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Did grass clippings get stuck to her dress?

You'd think she'd have tried taking that pic from a few more angles. Then again, given how are the plants are placed, maybe this was the best one?

• Love 1

I came across this video of Ramona going at Tinsley in Miami.  I think they showed a bit of this on the show but not all of it.  Ramona looks okay for her age but she let that idea go to her head.  She is jealous of Tinsley because of her youth.  I’m just getting sick of Ramona telling us she booked two dates for one night over and over again.  Lastly, it makes me wish Barb had another season.  Yes she’s different but that’s okay and she seems kind hearted.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I came across this video of Ramona going at Tinsley in Miami.  I think they showed a bit of this on the show but not all of it.  Ramona looks okay for her age but she let that idea go to her head.  She is jealous of Tinsley because of her youth.  I’m just getting sick of Ramona telling us she booked two dates for one night over and over again.  Lastly, it makes me wish Barb had another season.  Yes she’s different but that’s okay and she seems kind hearted.

I have loathed Ramona from the beginning.   This is only one of the many reasons why.

• Love 16
On 8/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, Emmeline said:

There’s something not-quite-right with Ramoaner. She’s like a child in an old hag’s body. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, link417 said:

There’s something not-quite-right with Ramoaner. She’s like a child in an old hag’s body. 

Yes. She is strange. It’s possible that she shut down when her father was abusing the mother. 

I know someone who shut down during his traumatic childhood. He is still shut down, decades later. He cannot understand why his words and behavior are hurtful. It’s a complete mystery to him, how he could offend someone. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, izabella said:

I still recall Ramona trying to hit Kristen with an oar and did hit her face with a heavy plastic glass, and Ramona being pissed off because Kristen splashed water on her in the bathroom and Ramona didn't want a drop of water anywhere near her hair.  Now she's running around trying to wipe make-up off Tinsely's face. 

I accept no excuses about her childhood or how she was raised - Ramona has been an adult for a long time and is 100% responsible for being a fucking asshole.

Yup. 

She doesn’t think that she is ever a F.A.

She prides herself on being a very good friend!

• Love 4

Now that Bethenny left The Housewives, Ramona has not wanted to film and is holding off for more money.  Seriously, I had been waiting for Bravo to make her a friend-of.  Other than her serial dating, she doesn’t really have anything going on.  

• Love 8
On September 1, 2019 at 10:24 PM, Emmeline said:

Now that Bethenny left The Housewives, Ramona has not wanted to film and is holding off for more money.  Seriously, I had been waiting for Bravo to make her a friend-of.  Other than her serial dating, she doesn’t really have anything going on.  

I thought they started filming last month.  When Bethennny announced her departure, there were posts about her bad timing, i.e., announcing the day before they started filming the new season.

If this is true, Ramona hasn't filmed any of the new season yet.    

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

When I see Ramona in pants...any pants...jeans, lycra, etc. - they just look so uncomfortable.  Tight Tight Tight   How is anyone comfortable with those jeans she wears?  I am sure she cannot sit down; maybe the lycra/stretchy ones are okay.  My mother (product of Catholic schools and The Church) used to say about women wearing extremely tight pants..."she is going to get a yeast infection" ...  I don't think I can add anything to that.  Wait. Quoting my mother again..."All her taste is in her mouth" - but this goes for most of the Housewives.

I think the older you get, the less you want to wear uncomfortable clothes.  Then again, I don't get asked to parties in the Hamptons or get my picture taken for the society columns.  I do think that Ramona is exaggerating about her dating life.   And she has had no real story line for years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 9/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I can't with this headcase.  2nd hand embarrassment awaits you:

While I do have second hand embarrassment for Ramona, it doesn't seem like she's embarrassed at all, so I guess, good for her!  Ramona may not dance well, but she is, at least, enthusiastic and confident.  This is why I cannot completely give up on her!  

Oh, and not for nothing, but Ramona looks pretty fantastic for someone who will be 63 years old in a couple of months!  Not crazy about the monochromatic color here, but she's rocking the outfit, imo.  

• Love 12
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

While I do have second hand embarrassment for Ramona, it doesn't seem like she's embarrassed at all, so I guess, good for her!  Ramona may not dance well, but she is, at least, enthusiastic and confident.  This is why I cannot completely give up on her!  

Oh, and not for nothing, but Ramona looks pretty fantastic for someone who will be 63 years old in a couple of months!  Not crazy about the monochromatic color here, but she's rocking the outfit, imo.  

It's mostly her vanity, and its personification here, that gives me a gut ache.  I've never denied that she is a well-preserved 60ish woman, I just wish she wasn't so hell bent on making sure no one forgets that.

• Love 16
17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It's mostly her vanity, and its personification here, that gives me a gut ache.  I've never denied that she is a well-preserved 60ish woman, I just wish she wasn't so hell bent on making sure no one forgets that.

It reeks of desperation.  I would feel sorry for her because her desperation is so obvious, but I can't because she is a cruel and vicious person and repeated sexual harasser.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, izabella said:

It reeks of desperation.  I would feel sorry for her because her desperation is so obvious, but I can't because she is a cruel and vicious person and repeated sexual harasser.

I totally agree with you, izabella.

She is a nasty beast. That’s all I see. Sixty years is plenty of time to fix yourself. But she is still cruel and repulsive to others. Cackling that she looks younger than Tinsley or whatever. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Here I am pretending to "arrange" a few sunflower stems, strategically placed near a vaaas of those other yellow flower thingys.  Did you get it?  Did you take the pic?  Okay, now get it on my Intergram.  My followers and girlfriends neeeed this.

Did someone tell her that her eyelashes look good? That they could “pass” as HER eyelashes? That person is not a good person. 

That MM framed art is the best, most interesting thing to be in the same frame as Krazee-Eyez Killa. Which leads me to believe that it’s a furnished rental.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Here I am pretending to "arrange" a few sunflower stems, strategically placed near a vaaas of those other yellow flower thingys.  Did you get it?  Did you take the pic?  Okay, now get it on my Intergram.  My followers and girlfriends neeeed this.

I can't hate on her flower selection. Sunflowers have always been my favorites.

Nice candleholders, too.

• Love 3

The eternal tug-of-war between Ramona and Bethenny continues...

"When speaking to Entertainment Tonight last week, Bethenny explained how RHONY is like “somebody that I used to know.”

“Well listen, I don’t know if that’s true,” Ramona said in response. “When we were filming, she’d be calling all the time. She’d be like, ‘What’s going on? What’s going on? What are you doing? What’s going on?’ It’s like she’d be calling us nonstop to find out the dirt on our group trips. I don’t know. FOMO, the fear of missing out, I guess. I can understand, when you’re so part of something, you know, it’s hard to disconnect.”

https://realityblurb.com/2020/03/26/ramona-singer-says-rhony-cast-had-to-walk-on-eggshells-around-bethenny-frankel-plus-why-shes-uncertain-marriage-is-right-move-for-tinsley/

...place your bets: how many times did somebody have to correct Ramona calling it "MOFO" before she finally got it right? ; )

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, film noire said:

The eternal tug-of-war between Ramona and Bethenny continues...

"When speaking to Entertainment Tonight last week, Bethenny explained how RHONY is like “somebody that I used to know.”

“Well listen, I don’t know if that’s true,” Ramona said in response. “When we were filming, she’d be calling all the time. She’d be like, ‘What’s going on? What’s going on? What are you doing? What’s going on?’ It’s like she’d be calling us nonstop to find out the dirt on our group trips. I don’t know. FOMO, the fear of missing out, I guess. I can understand, when you’re so part of something, you know, it’s hard to disconnect.”

https://realityblurb.com/2020/03/26/ramona-singer-says-rhony-cast-had-to-walk-on-eggshells-around-bethenny-frankel-plus-why-shes-uncertain-marriage-is-right-move-for-tinsley/

...place your bets: how many times did somebody have to correct Ramona calling it "MOFO" before she finally got it right? ; )

Hysterical.  So, do we know the real reason Bethenny left?  Is the consensus that it is permanent?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

Hysterical.  So, do we know the real reason Bethenny left?  Is the consensus that it is permanent?

Per her statment last year, she left to work on television that is of deeper social significance to women and their evolving place in the culture.  And the man Bethenny picked to help make her lofty vision come true? Mark Burnett.

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Per her statment last year, she left to work on television that is of deeper social significance to women and their evolving place in the culture.  And the man Bethenny picked to help make her lofty vision come true? Mark Burnett.

What self-absorbed sanctimonius knob. 

• Love 6
On 3/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I believe Ramona because that was BF's method during scenes we saw. When she bailed somewhere at the Hamptons and then hid out in the limo trying to find out what was going on is an example. And she would start trouble, retreat, then be all buddy buddy with someone to find out what was going on. Ramona knows what she is talking about.

BF is going to be glued to the tv Thursday night. My only wonder is if she will live tweet her reactions.

Carole said Bethenny did the same thing the summer before season 10 when Carole was in California spending time with Cassandra Grey after Cassandra's husband, Brad, died. Bethenny kept pestering Carole for an invitation to hang out with them in Cassandra's  house. You know she was just trying to get media and business connections out of it. I shouldn't be surprised after how fucking callous Bethenny was during Dennis' funeral.

It makes my eyes roll out of my head when I think of how Bethenny laid into Luann when Luann was angling for an invitation to Bethenny's house for the RHoBH filming.

Got to love Moaner continuing to burst Bethenny's balloon. And yes, Bethenny will be watching every week because her grand announcement of "Bethenny Frankel presents The Big Shot with Bethenny, a Cheater Brand Production" was greeted with a "Huh? That sounds like The Apprentice, but slightly less professional." Her big project sounds like a dud and the current charitable crisis prevents her from going out and taking a ton of pictures of herself helping. Bethenny must be going stir crazy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Does anyone know if she bought that, or is it a rental?

It's probably a rental.  Usually one of the media outlets will do a piece if one of the Housewives has purchased a property. There weren't any about Ramona buying one. All of Ramona's changes to this new place aren't structural. The fact that her vanity is in Avery's bedroom/the spare bedroom is the kicker: I'm 99% sure it's a rental.

• Love 3
On 4/1/2020 at 6:03 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I gave your post a laugh because I am picturing Ramona bursting BF's balloon with a noodle, randomly and sporadically, not all at once but when she would least expect it.

eta I don't think I have looked forward to a new season of a RH in a long time and I am beyond excited to watch tomorrow.

I've found Ramona's spirit animal -

pool noodle guy.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3