Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

I’m half-watching, as I work on my son’s Halloween costume, season 2, I think. Ramona says, “You may look at me and say, ‘Hey, she’s pretty. She has a good body...’ “ but it’s her business sense that she’s most proud of.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4

hahahahahaha

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/22/dave-portnoy-denies-hanging-out-with-rhony-star-ramona-singer/

“Who the f–k is Ramona Singer,” Portnoy responded via an Instagram message, which was obtained Thursday by Deuxmoi.

In the original claim, which was also posted to Deuxmoi’s Instagram story, Singer was said to be at a Hamptons haunt some time ago and Portnoy was in attendance as well.

Portnoy then doubled down in his Instagram message, “Umm no. I did not hang out with her.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Dorinda vs Ramona / Real Estate showown? 

rhony-star-ramona-singer-is-getting-a-new-job

Seems some of the ladies are seeking alternate/additional sources of income.  Did their Bravo paychecks shrink?  Has Ramona been put on notice perhaps?  Inquiring minds...

I actually thought Ramona had a lot tucked away - she seemed like a very smart business woman (although clueless in many other areas). Maybe she spent and spent and didn’t put much away.

On the other hand, maybe she is messing with Dorinda’s gin addled mind, which I would be happy to watch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 10/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, geauxaway said:

Yes because Deuxmoi is so reputable.  I think it’s even less than Radar Online or Page Six.  Like, seriously, even Reddit disses on Deuxmoi.   

is this supposed to be a slam on Ramona?

They were recently right about that hipster pastor’s affair.

Dave Portnoy is a garbage person, Ramona is a garbage person they should destroy each other.

• Love 1
On 11/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Dorinda vs Ramona / Real Estate showown? 

rhony-star-ramona-singer-is-getting-a-new-job

Seems some of the ladies are seeking alternate/additional sources of income.  Did their Bravo paychecks shrink?  Has Ramona been put on notice perhaps?  Inquiring minds...

Too funny.  Ramona cracks me up.

I read earlier this summer that wages across the entire Real Housewives franchise were being brought down. The days of the Nene millions are over, I think.  

But, I'd be surprised if Ramona needs the money.  It might be more likely that Ramona needs something to do in general. She's a very social person with lots of energy. Selling real estate would be a great way to meet people - especially rich dudes.  It might also be her way of beefing up her storyline.

It would be kind of funny to see Ramona and Dorinda sell real estate together - kind of like Million Dollar Listing NYC with women of a certain age. Given that people are living longer, I think that demographic could be of interest to some.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I actually thought Ramona had a lot tucked away - she seemed like a very smart business woman (although clueless in many other areas). Maybe she spent and spent and didn’t put much away.

On the other hand, maybe she is messing with Dorinda’s gin addled mind, which I would be happy to watch.

If I remember, Do was looking to get licensed in Mass, so they'll be in different states, though it could still breed competition.

• Love 6
On 11/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, Stats Queen said:

It wouldn't surprise me that Ramona has a lot tucked away, and even so is exploring a new occupation.  One doesn't want to begin spending their nest egg at too young an age.  She still has some earning years ahead before having to retire.  And like another poster said above, it gives her something to do with her time plus she's not 100% dependent on Bravo for income.  She has a lot of contacts so I think she'll probably do well obtaining listings and selling real estate.

Edited by Anne Thrax
it's nest egg - not next egg
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

It wouldn't surprise me that Ramona has a lot tucked away, and even so is exploring a new occupation.  One doesn't want to begin spending their next egg at too young an age.  She still has some earning years ahead before having to retire.  And like another poster said above, it gives her something to do with her time plus she's not 100% dependent on Bravo for income.  She has a lot of contacts so I think she'll probably do well obtaining listings and selling real estate.

I would love a little cross-over with Ryan Serhant.

• Love 5

I’m sorry I just have to put this out there:  I follow some housewives on Instagram and Ramona is one of them.  I have enjoyed her on the show.  However, she continues to post these severely altered photos constantly.  I don’t think anyone in their 60’s, much less 50’s have flawless skin.  Not a wrinkle, freckle or blemish.  For someone who has touted that she supports women, she is showing a face that very few could hope to have at any age.  It nauseates me that she has hundreds of minions responding to these pics telling her how beautiful she looks, ageless, blah, blah, blah.  So, I had to put these out there.  Perhaps if she gets her Real Estate license she will have something more interesting to do than what I’m seeing on Instagram.  I could stop following her but at this point I’m loving to hate.  Ahhh, thank you I feel better now.

72ABE9DA-C6C6-4A00-93FF-38EF8C00B4FD.jpeg

42016D17-9282-4DAF-93DE-9674C5EE0722.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

What I enjoy in the top picture is that it's been airbrushed so much that part of her nose is disappearing. It reminds me of the line from Arrested Development when GOB explains that his mother wanted a new ID: "She wanted to look 48. I nearly airbrushed her into oblivion. Ended up checking ‘albino’ in the form."

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sorry I just have to put this out there:  I follow some housewives on Instagram and Ramona is one of them.  I have enjoyed her on the show.  However, she continues to post these severely altered photos constantly.  I don’t think anyone in their 60’s, much less 50’s have flawless skin.  Not a wrinkle, freckle or blemish.  For someone who has touted that she supports women, she is showing a face that very few could hope to have at any age.  It nauseates me that she has hundreds of minions responding to these pics telling her how beautiful she looks, ageless, blah, blah, blah.  So, I had to put these out there.  Perhaps if she gets her Real Estate license she will have something more interesting to do than what I’m seeing on Instagram.  I could stop following her but at this point I’m loving to hate.  Ahhh, thank you I feel better now.

72ABE9DA-C6C6-4A00-93FF-38EF8C00B4FD.jpeg

42016D17-9282-4DAF-93DE-9674C5EE0722.jpeg

When you airbrush yourself to have zero wrinkles on you face it makes you look unhuman and kind of creepy in my opinion. It looks like you are wearing a mask.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

When you airbrush yourself to have zero wrinkles on you face it makes you look unhuman and kind of creepy in my opinion. It looks like you are wearing a mask.

I'm caring for my elderly parents right now. My compass for what's important signals in a different direction than most in general, but after the last few weeks with my parents, the arrow points almost completely South.

I'm ok with Ramona using filters on her IG posts. It's so "Ramona" to do such a thing,.  I would expect no less from her, and I find it more entertaining than anything else.  People post negative comments about it all the time, but she doesn't stop.  It's kind of a big "F-You. I'm going to be the best me possible."

Points for still having zest for life and some vim and vinegar.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 14

I guess I look at this photo filtering thing from a different angle than most.  I wouldn't alter a photo of myself for social media, only to then appear in public and dispel the trickery, lol.  Same way I feel about divulging my age.  I'm inclined to bump it up by 5-10 years, with the hope that people will think I look good for my age.

Screenshot (524).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 11/18/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jextella said:

I'm caring for my elderly parents right now. My compass for what's important signals in a different direction than most in general, but after the last few weeks with my parents, the arrow points almost completely South.

Good thoughts & cyber-hugs coming your way, @Jextella.

Sonja looks massive beside Ramona - what the hell? (It's like when you're a kid and you mix up all the old manger sets and hide different-sized Baby Jesuses in the cotton batting snow so you can yell "The Blessed Virgin had triplets!" on Christmas Day. Not that there are any virgins in this photo ; )  I think I like Ramona's hair with a less deep side part.

ramona.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 11/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, Stats Queen said:

She should take the old-school approach...

(credit for the pairing of this quote with a photo of Princess Margaret goes to a redditor who commented on a Dorinda/Diana meme that I made yesterday -I just executed their idea!)

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 11.25.57 PM.png

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I took the liberty of posting a screenshot from @divsc's link, so that I could make a snarky comment.  

Ramona, your skirt shouldn't be shorter than Avery's.  There, I said it.  Stop trying to outshine your daughter.

Screenshot (548).png

I wonder how often Avery has to listen to Ramona claim, “Everyone thinks we’re sisters!”

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

The infatuation with these Housewives across the franchise (as well as any other celebrity, influencer, and everyday people) and lip injections is out of control. It doesn't look as good or as cute as they think it does. 

And those damned oversized veneers! It looks like Ramona got new chompers too. 

She also looks too skinny, but it might be the angle that makes her look like a bobble head (physically. She's always been a mental bobble head, that's what makes her so entertaining and/or annoying).

• Love 7
On 11/15/2020 at 10:10 AM, Anne Thrax said:

It wouldn't surprise me that Ramona has a lot tucked away, and even so is exploring a new occupation.  One doesn't want to begin spending their nest egg at too young an age.  She still has some earning years ahead before having to retire.  And like another poster said above, it gives her something to do with her time plus she's not 100% dependent on Bravo for income.  She has a lot of contacts so I think she'll probably do well obtaining listings and selling real estate.

Ramona does not strike me as someone who relaxes well. She seems to need a lot of stimulus and constant activity. Plus she’s very competitive. I could see her getting into a new career just because she likes the idea of a new challenge.

• Love 13
On 3/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, Jextella said:

I don't know why ... because honestly, I'm certain I would dislike her to the nth degree in real life* ... but Ramona still entertains.

* This probably holds true for 99% of all housewives across all franchises.

She is my one and only now. Just can't quit her. Crazy broad.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ramona shared Melissa Gorga's TikTok video on her Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COWabHtBpM3/

I'm trying to embed the TikTok here but not sure if it will work.

Between Ramona doing whatever it is she's doing with her arms, and Kyle Richards doing cartwheels in the back, this is chaotic. lol

Lu looks freaking fantastic. 

Ugh, Ken(ya). 

• Love 9

I feel kind of bad for Ramona, she seems to be an easy target for being relentlessly picked on. When someone finds out she has a sensitive spot, they purposely pick at it to annoy her.

When Heather first came on the scene, they were at a party and Mario was flirting with her (Surprise!), making Ramona uncomfortable. Heather sensed that, and made a point to follow Ramona around the party flashing her big grin (which she knew also made Ramona uncomfortable).

Ramona hates vulgar sex talk, so, knowing this, Leah brings up vulgar sex talk at every opportunity in her presence, for the sole purpose of getting under her skin. When Ramona gets upset, Leah throws a tantrum calling her a hypocrite because she enjoys sex, but not talking about it...sure Jan.

Eboni, during a conversation of how Ramona hates vulgar sex talk, mishears Ramona and thinks Ramona says she "can take a big dick". Miscommunication is cleared up, and Eboni repeatedly repeats what she thought Ramona said, interspersed with allegedly understanding why she's upset, because she doesn't like that kind of talk, but seriously, she thought Ramona said she could take a big dick. Really? 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

l kind of bad for Ramona, she seems to be an easy target for being relentlessly picked on. When someone finds out she has a sensitive spot, they purposely pick at it to annoy her.

Leah May do this more than most but this also describes how Ramona interacts with new housewives. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ramona was wonderful this episode. She opened up her beautiful home to a multi-day visit of some very judgmental women. Some of whom had trashed her house the last time they visited her. Along with Luann she came up with some inventive and different Housewives activities that were enjoyable to watch instead of the same old let’s go to a restaurant and argue.

All in all she was a star in this episode.

Edited by Feech
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Feech said:

Ramona was wonderful this episode. She opened up her beautiful home to a multi-day visit of some very judgmental women. Some of whom had trashed her house the last time they visited her. Along with Luann she came up with some inventive and different Housewives activities that were enjoyable to watch instead of the same old let’s go to a restaurant and argue.

All in all she was a star in this episode.

She tried to make it nice.

Now that I think of it, every time Dorinda made it nice it turned into a shit show too.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Oh FFS.  I’m such a Ramona.  Sitting here at the pool.   Kiddo “mom I know you don’t want your hair wet.”  It’s the RULE.  😂

Who are You to get me wet?!?

One of my favorite all time lines!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

tenor.png

I die!  At the end of the day, at least my kiddo knows “don’t touch your hair or your face.”  😂. And that goes for all humans.  Usually by July I will get my hair wet tho LMAO.   But today I was a Ramona.  And I didn’t even have a blow out! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

tenor.png

I need to save this somewhere for future use. Thank you god bless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8