Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

I did the Kindle "Download of Shame" and bought Ramona's memoir last spring (2017). I bought it because I had just started watching the show and was curious about such polarizing character. (I learned quickly as I have been binge-watching past seasons, though!)

Ramona borrowed $10,000 from her father to launch her overstock purchase company. She was very reluctant to do so but really had no other sources of funding. She called and asked her father. (We all know they had a tumultuous relationship, to put it mildly.) She was surprised when he offered her the money and not only that, offered words of advice and encouragement.

She did pay him back, but I don't remember the time frame. 

Ramona had her moments but she doesn't bug me nearly as much as Sonja does. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lawd Hammercy.  Cute how he bought a brand new pink shirt for the photo, took it out of the package, put it on.  Smile!

Screenshot (223).png

It looks like he is badly photoshopped into that background.

Moaner would never let him wear a shirt in that state.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Only if she's awkwardly trying to open the sliding glass door - whilst imagining she looks sexy.

Add in a floppy high ponytail, a matching set of True Faith earrings/necklace and a pool noodle and we might reach peak (tolerable) Ramona.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Just came to post the  @ facesbybravo version @lgprimes, lol.  Looks like a poster for Botched.  Love how they refer to them as her "rent-a-crowd". 

Screenshot (239).png

I did a double take upon viewing. I thought that the lady in the middle (bottom row) was Joan Rivers. 

• Love 7
On September 24, 2018 at 8:19 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

It looks like he is badly photoshopped into that background.

Moaner would never let him wear a shirt in that state.

When my husband traveled for work and would be gone 2 weeks I'd have his dress shirts laundered collars starched and folded. I imagine that's not an excuse for Mario. 

Is that a dating site? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Just came to post the  @ facesbybravo version @lgprimes, lol.  Looks like a poster for Botched.  Love how they refer to them as her "rent-a-crowd". 

Screenshot (239).png

Where do I start?

The lady on the bottom left, WOW, what happened to her upper lip?

What's with Ramona's right cheek? 

Why does the lady(?) next to Ramona have a blues patch? 

Not even going to address the JR lookalike. 

Again, WOW!

• Love 4

Ramona definitely looks the best of all of them - she’s smart to surround herself with people who will make her look great :). Maybe the lady whose shoulders she’s resting on looks ok, maybe the lady on the left with short hair.  I live in the land of plastic surgery and these are very very very poorly done. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (239).png

Just kind of scary.... in many ways.  Heck, they may be very nice people...but

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

Where do I start?

The lady on the bottom left, WOW, what happened to her upper lip?

What's with Ramona's right cheek? 

Why does the lady(?) next to Ramona have a blues patch? 

Not even going to address the JR lookalike. 

Again, WOW!

The 2 women in the top row far right and far left look good.

Ok, I  give up -- what's a blues patch? Google failed me.

Bottom left lady almost looks like her lip is tacked to her gum -- it's some procedure that's supposed to reduce gum-show when you smile (can't remember the name, sorry).

JR lookalike reminds me of a rough, older version of the actress who plays Brooke on Bold & the Beautiful  (I just scrolled around that forum to get her name and they do take their soaps seriously over there!) This image is quite airbrushed but there's a resemblance:

The-Bold-and-the-Beautiful-actress-Kathe

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3
On 9/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, ghoulina said:

Damn. Not a natural face among them. 

What do so many of them do to their cheeks to make them look like Madame (as in Waylon and)?  I guess more importantly, why?

On 9/27/2018 at 12:48 AM, SCS said:

Bottom left lady almost looks like her lip is tacked to her gum -- it's some procedure that's supposed to reduce gum-show when you smile (can't remember the name, sorry).

I didn't even know that was a thing.  Learn something new every day. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, ichbin said:

I didn't even know that was a thing.  Learn something new every day. 

LOL, I tried different variations of "tacking the inner upper lip to the gum" to see if I could get the proper name (without success) but I did learn that Botox sometimes is used to help with the problem of too much gum show because the upper lip can't fully move post-injection.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, SCS said:

LOL, I tried different variations of "tacking the inner upper lip to the gum" to see if I could get the proper name (without success) but I did learn that Botox sometimes is used to help with the problem of too much gum show because the upper lip can't fully move post-injection.

I'm not sure what the surgery is called either - but they sever the muscles that elevate the upper lip. You're also right that most now use botox injections to paralyze those same muscles - it's much cheaper. Compare $350 for injections vs $15K for the surgery. Faster recovery time too.

PS Is the lady on the lower left - Joanie?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yolanda looks great there; even though she looks as if she's being swallowed up by The Upside Down. 

I think Yo looks great, too. Moaner looks cowed -- like she's suddenly found herself having to make nice with someone who she cannot bully into submission.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yolanda looks great there; even though she looks as if she's being swallowed up by The Upside Down. 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, SCS said:

I think Yo looks great, too. Moaner looks cowed -- like she's suddenly found herself having to make nice with someone who she cannot bully into submission.

Ramona does look a bit stunned. The eye crazies haven't started yet

• Love 5
On 9/30/2018 at 4:20 PM, SCS said:

When I read Ramona's tweet, I read the hashtag incorrectly....I read "Globally ME alliance, instead of "Global LYME alliance" (globallymealliance)....just kind of made sense the first way when speaking of Ramona!    ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12

Eww!    That dress is way, way too frilly and Ramona looks more than just a little ridiculous in it.    Ramona does look good in blue but not dark navy blue.   At first I thought the dress was black.

Ramona is an attractive woman but she should avoid taking photos with the likes of Yolanda.    Yolanda is so beautiful that Ramona pales by comparison.

• Love 3

Actually, I thought that dress was one of her better ones. At least it was tailored to her body and the color was fabulous. I’ve certainly seen her look worse! And said so on this site!

• Love 2