Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The way she treats hotel staff makes me lose my s - - -. In the time it takes her to tell someone what she wants done, she could do it herself. I hate that she asked the artist and his colleague to move heavy items around. And she giggles, because she thinks she’s so cute and irresistible. 

Did you see how she dragged her suitcase down the stairs by herself last night, and then acted like she deserved a medal for doing so? 

• Love 18
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Did you see how she dragged her suitcase down the stairs by herself last night, and then acted like she deserved a medal for doing so? 

You know what she needs?  She should work on her core at a place like Exhale.  She could get a personal trainer to work with free weights and things.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Ramona on Lip Sync batttle.....performing Milk Shake while not knowing the words and just jumping around on stage.....o.m.g. It was so bad that it was so good.

And that tight red body suit with her her fat belly.  She really was an embarrassment with her performances.  She didn't even bother to move her mouth through most of the Britney number.  Also she had those nasty ass extensions back in.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Ramona on Lip Sync batttle.....performing Milk Shake while not knowing the words and just jumping around on stage.....o.m.g. It was so bad that it was so good.

Exactly what I said. I mean, we KNOW she can't dance. Even with instructors and back up she did a shit show. AT LEAST know the song FFS! 

1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

And that tight red body suit with her her fat belly.  She really was an embarrassment with her performances.  She didn't even bother to move her mouth through most of the Britney number.  Also she had those nasty ass extensions back in.

Not only did she look rode hard and put away wet. She was just so awful it was great. So that's where she got that damn costume !!!! She even threatened to steal the shoes! The ONLY thing in her wheelhouse! Those damn extensions looked ratty as fuck. Wait till all these Housewives have bald spots from constantly wearing them. Her and many more HAVE to be losing their own hair doing this to themselves. They will be sorry when they have to use them or wigs because of the years of wear and tear on their own heads. Not worth the risk or discomfort to me. I also see lots of hats in the future! 

She sucks inside and out! 

• Love 9
(edited)

When I heard Ramona was on Lip Sync Battle I couldn’t wait to get home to watch it. As much as Ramona annoys the heck out of me on Housewives NYC and really has no storyline, I was rolling with laughter watching her performances.  I was expecting to be in a fetal position with second hand embarrassment but I have to give it to her for putting herself out there.  She didn’t take herself seriously and her inability to lip sync was the funniest part.  Chrissy Teigan looked like she loved it. I would have given the win to Ramona for sheer entertainment factor, Melissa Gorga was boring AF. 

Edited by Chicosan
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Chicosan said:

When I heard Ramona was on Lip Sync Battle I couldn’t wait to get home to watch it. As much as Ramona annoys the heck out of me on Housewives NYC and really has no storyline, I was rolling with laughter watching her performances.  I was expecting to be in a fetal position with second hand embarrassment but I have to give it to her for putting herself out there.  She didn’t take herself seriously and her inability to lip sync was the funniest part.  Chrissy Teigan looked like she loved it. I would have given the win to Ramona for sheer entertainment factor, Melissa Gorga was boring AF. 

Melissa was...predictable.  Ramona was so beyond ridiculous, I was full of second hand embarrassment.  Good for you for seeing positive where none existed!  lol  ( ;

• Love 7
On July 3, 2018 at 8:00 AM, Chicosan said:

Ramona was on Lip Sync Battle

Oh Lord...I had not heard of, or seen this, before reading this thread...I couldn't watch more than a minute of her performance...how could she agree to go on the show without even knowing the words to the song?  To describe it as cringeworthy would be an understatement.  Yipes!

• Love 5
On 7/4/2018 at 6:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

White walls and beige sofas.  Creative genius at work.

Screenshot (95).png

It already looks dated. If I walked in not knowing she had just renovated the space, I’d ask her when she was going to do an update. The big white vases in the niches are the worst. 

• Love 9

The problem for me is that there is no personality.  Neutral.  Neutral.  Neutral.  Equals boring.  Boring.  Boring.  I just can't stand homes like this.  Just like I can't stand homes like Beth's in the city that are all white.  White.  Strerile white.  

There's no place that is cozy or inviting.  That's not a home.  That's a staged 'house'....for sale. 

• Love 11
(edited)
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The problem for me is that there is no personality.  Neutral.  Neutral.  Neutral.  Equals boring.  Boring.  Boring.  I just can't stand homes like this.  Just like I can't stand homes like Beth's in the city that are all white.  White.  Strerile white.  

There's no place that is cozy or inviting.  That's not a home.  That's a staged 'house'....for sale. 

I get your point.  I don't live in a magazine either, but I do realize that some folks do.  Women like these, with cleaning staff and bring in the fresh flowers every 3rd day staff and all of that.  I actually sometimes think that their homes are in a state of perpetual staging for sale.  

I don't ever expect to get a call from a publication or website to schedule a photo shoot of my home.  My hubs and I like it, it's decorated to our liking, but no, you can't come photograph my overlooked cobwebs and dusty air return vents and tried-but-failed attempts at cleaning that cat yak spot from the carpet, etc.  (-;

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

It already looks dated. If I walked in not knowing she had just renovated the space, I’d ask her when she was going to do an update. The big white vases in the niches are the worst. 

And that big brown coffee table is absolutely hideous. Doesn’t even match anything else in the living room. I’ve seen better looking living room set up’s at Rooms To Go.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

And that big brown coffee table is absolutely hideous. Doesn’t even match anything else in the living room. I’ve seen better looking living room set up’s at Rooms To Go.

That's what I thought. The table looks so out of place. The room really isn't my taste in the first place, but I think that table ruins it. 

• Love 5
On 7/4/2018 at 10:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (95).png

One of these days, she’s going to hurt her back thrusting her chest out like that.

I’ll bet that’s why the photographer took a wide angle — they wanted her face and her tits to be in the same shot.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She really does think of herself as quite the desirable sex kitten.

Has she finally cut her hair, or is she still tucking her long hair under a topper?

I think her hair's been cut since the season ended, or a bit before.  The THs seem to show the shorter hair, right?

(edited)

Moving @HunterHunted's comment from the episode thread here:

The "collective we" has always known where she got the costume because Chrissy Teigen was on WWHL after the Halloween episode aired. Chrissy spilled the beans that Ramona took the costume from Lip Sync Battle. Shocking! And I don't think people truly have a sense of just how bad Ramona was. She was awful. The comments call her a drunk (probably) grandma (not yet). Her performance would have been admirable if she was 81 or 91. It was abysmal for a 61 year old who seems to be in decent shape.*

Here is 70 year old Kathy Bates in comparison.

Here is 74 year old Sir Ben Kingsley.

*I wish Ramona had been up against someone like Shannon Beador, who is closer to Ramona's age,  but still would have wiped the floor with Moaner, especially since we've seen Shannon commit in her Bret Michaels drag.

I'm still crushing on Shannon's Bret Michaels (who knew she had THAT kind of gender-bending throwdown in her? Best moment on the show for her, ever -- LOVE YOU, BRETTSHAN!)

I wish Ramona's ego hadn't gotten the better of her. I think (with another song) she could've done so much better, but with this tune, she ended up wearing those ridiculously high heels (likely because she thought she looked sexaaay) and lost all the mobility Kathy Bates and Stewart had (by smartly wearing flats / very low heeled shows). 

Striving to be hawt, Moaner instead tottered all over the stage, looking like she'd escaped from Tim Conway's "oldest man in the world" routine. 

conway gift last.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (95).png

On the up side, I was immediately put to sleep, and the nap was nice. 

Jeez that's blander than bland.  She PAID money to have that done?  it does look far more modern than the outside of her home, or the other rooms we've seen in the past.  It's not as old-ladyish, though again, I just took another nap thinking about the room.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I kind of like her Hampton's interior decor.  Its clean, its beachy, without being kitschy beachy.  

For me, Luann's Hamptons home was what I would want. On the water/with access to the water, bright, colorful, cheerful and welcoming. It always looked like a place you could put your feet up and relax and let your worries go.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

For me, Luann's Hamptons home was what I would want. On the water/with access to the water, bright, colorful, cheerful and welcoming. It always looked like a place you could put your feet up and relax and let your worries go.

Absolutely, hand down Lu's house is the bomb and the one I'd prefer too.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Absolutely!  I'm still angry that I can't buy that house.

2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I kind of like her Hampton's interior decor.  Its clean, its beachy, without being kitschy beachy.  

If you take the painting off of the wall, what about it is "beachy"?  Asking for a friend.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Absolutely!  I'm still angry that I can't buy that house.

If you take the painting off of the wall, what about it is "beachy"?  Asking for a friend.

to me its clean white lines that make it beachy.  South Hampton beachy.  I hope your friend can respect my opinion. I like it.  

• Love 5

Ramona is smart and is good at flirting. 

Hmmm.

Any heterosexual men on? Is Ramona attractive? I would not be attracted to her if I were a straight man. I think every other NY HW is more appealing, including Beth, Sonja, Cindy, Kelly and Alex. Ramona comes across as just a dork. Or a dope. Not a foine woine. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona is smart and is good at flirting. 

Hmmm.

Any heterosexual men on? Is Ramona attractive? I would not be attracted to her if I were a straight man. I think every other NY HW is more appealing, including Beth, Sonja, Cindy, Kelly and Alex. Ramona comes across as just a dork. Or a dope. Not a foine woine. 

Agreed she is embarrassing. But... she maintains eye contact, smiles, touches them and listens, a lot of things men like.  Most men aren't looking for a "cool chick" but one that makes them feel good about themselves.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Well then they need look no further than Ramona! Has she seriously dated anyone since the divorce?

I think she said (on WWHL) that she dated 1 guy for a few months but also that he lived in a different state which may be the reason he dated her that long! LOL She also said that she hasn't dated anyone seriously.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That article really does seem to suggest that Ramona went on several dates with Tom. Not only one, as Lu and Tom wanted us to believe.

And no mention of Sawnya being his 10-year fuck buddy, as she has claimed.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Holy hell.  Age is just a number, and apparently, the number is 14.

Screenshot (133).png

I'm in horror for Avery.

The pose is embarrassing but her body.....!!!

I'm going to start drinking more Pinot  Grigio.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

The pose is embarrassing but her body.....!!!

I'm going to start drinking more Pinot  Grigio.

She does work out a lot, and well, bolt-ons.

She is also the poster child for the affliction many women have; no matter how hard you work out, that pesky belly just won't go away.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3