Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Ramona's hair looks great, very flattering. She looks younger. Now if only Tinsley would get the memo.

Tinsley is awash in baby doll dresses and ruffles.  Fat chance she'll ever cut her hair on the idea that she has too many trunk rings.

• Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, link417 said:

I guess they lost that “new breasts” smell.

LOL

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Fat chance she'll ever cut her hair on the idea that she has too many trunk rings.

I don't think it's the length, it's the overworked curls - they look so fussy & girlish. I loved her with straight hair and bangs -- she looked modern and casual and the look framed her face in a very flattering way, imo:

tinsley.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, film noire said:

LOL

I don't think it's the length, it's the overworked curls - they look so fussy & girlish. I loved her with straight hair and bangs -- she looked modern and casual and the look framed her face in a very flattering way, imo:

tinsley.jpg

That's a fair observation.  This does look much better.  Still with the little girl affect - *ptui*.

• Love 4
On 3/8/2018 at 5:56 PM, Christi said:

I think Carol looked better with the longer hair...now she looks like Jack Skellington

Agreed---I wish Carol would grow out her hair at least just below her shoulders and ease up on the excessive blonde coloring. That's not a very flattering style on her at all; kadooz to her for not clinging to the desperate extensions like most Real Housewives, but she needs a bit more bounce and body. She probably had to go lighter because she had grays in her brunette color, but an even darker, dirtier blonde caramel color would look so much better on her than that current buttery blonde color she's sporting that is washing her out.

As for Tinsley, I do like her long curls and appreciate that it's her "thing"((I'm about her age and cling to my long blonde waves too)), but she has such an angular face that she could easily pull off an edgy long bob or the long straight hair she used to rock now and then like in the above pic. I wish she'd experiment more with her look and not get stuck on that same droopy curls/parted-in-the-middle style. Even if she went lighter or darker blonde or added some chunky highlights/lowlights, that'd at least modernize her tired look.

Thak God Ramona is finally back to shorter hair---she looks so much younger and fresher like that than with the clownish extensions she favors.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Face and hair both look amazing though, damn. 

Face, hair and extensions all look amazing.  It helps when your hair starts thinning to have a crew make you look like you have a full head of hair.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

Face and hair both look amazing though, damn. 

She's a very attractive woman.  Right up to the point where she opens her considerable mouth.  In another year or two, Avery will look like she's the mother.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8

@stewedsquash Thanks for the navigation tip. I looked at her Instagram account. All it tells me is that I have no use for that site. Is it all these people do? Take selfies and post them? What redeeming quality am I supposed to learn about her other than that she can afford good clothes, accessories, dentist and plastic surgery? Bless her heart. 

• Love 5
On 3/8/2018 at 3:26 AM, film noire said:

I think squirrel friend Moaner finally gave her hair The Chop!

The last several insta photos show her with short hair, like this (now if she'd only get rid of that pouter pigeon breast, she'd be in bizness):

Ramona’s chest reminds me of the housekeeper’s in the first version of 101 Dalmatians. 

• Love 3
On 3/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, zoeysmom said:

Ramona's posture just makes me laugh:  

It makes her proportions look off.  Like, her head looks as big as her waist but then she has the huge boobs so her head is in proportion to her boobs.  She looks top heavy and like she would fall over if she stood up. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona claiming just like Dorinda and Carole she is not judgmental. Has she watched the show. Appalling lack of insight in Ramona

Well I just closed my eyes and imagined a world where Carole and Ramona were besties that had an organic friendship.  Ramona is delusional on so many levels.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Love Beth's outfit with the hints of red. Lu and Moaner look like her backup singers. Ladeeeeze and Gennemum, please welcome Bethenny --  and the Tomato Sisters!

• Love 7

I just started up season two of Dear White People, and one of the characters is talking about how Ramona is he and he is Ramona. LOL! Then he showed up to a party where one of his friends said, after greeting him with a kiss on each cheek, "Did you come back to finish your soliloquy that Ramona is all of us?"

• Love 4
On 4/6/2018 at 5:27 PM, SCS said:

Love Beth's outfit with the hints of red. Lu and Moaner look like her backup singers. Ladeeeeze and Gennemum, please welcome Bethenny --  and the Tomato Sisters!

Ramona looks like a sausage stuffed in her dress, Luann doesn't look that great in red, Bethenny doesn't look good in ruffles.  Bethenny looks like she is ready to barf with Ramona just lying about their relationship.

Bethenny calls Bravo "her partner".  I doubt she has any Bravo stock or a percentage.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Sounds like it came straight from ex-bestie Sonja.

It really does sound like something Sonja would say! I have no doubt that it was her. LOL

• Love 3
On 4/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona wanted to say ‘fast forward’ to, but said ‘flashback’ to in the Megyn clip. Lu completely cuts off Beth to announce her new song ‘Make it part of the Dance’.

11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It really does sound like something Sonja would say! I have no doubt that it was her. LOL

But it also sounds like something Ramona would do.

• Love 3

Ramona now copies Bethenny (who excels at this) in all her SM shots. After Beth hit it big she wisely learned her best angles -- 3/4 view, head slightly tipped, not too big a smile (not a criticism -- it make sense.) In the past 18 months or so, all of Ramona's SM shots follow this Rx.  I doubt Moaner would cop to adopting a Bethennyism, tho, because, well, Ramona

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Ramona now copies Bethenny (who excels at this) in all her SM shots. After Beth hit it big she wisely learned her best angles -- 3/4 view, head slightly tipped, not too big a smile (not a criticism -- it make sense.) In the past 18 months or so, all of Ramona's SM shots follow this Rx.  I doubt Moaner would cop to adopting a Bethennyism, tho, because, well, Ramona

Looks like Ramona fell off the copy Bethenny wagon here-  another ridiculous Ramona photo.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Looks like Ramona fell off the copy Bethenny wagon here-  another ridiculous Ramona photo.

Yes, Bethenny, with a few misfires, eg, the dreadful white lace get up that posted a few weeks ago, tends to be relaxed in her full-body shots  Ramona, conversely, always looks so awkward, like she's holding a hot hairball between her sweet cheeks.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SCS said:

Yes, Bethenny, with a few misfires, eg, the dreadful white lace get up that posted a few weeks ago, tends to be relaxed in her full-body shots  Ramona, conversely, always looks so awkward, like she's holding a hot hairball between her sweet cheeks.

LOL.....and her white shoes are horrendous.

• Love 9