Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

Just now, film noire said:

A wig, or did she pull a Tamra? (Either way, she looks orders-of-magnitude better.) 

And that hair is unsavable -- she should've gone as Bret-Shannon -- he's hot ;)

I don't think she has enough of her real hair left to have blended in shorter extensions. Think back to the high ponytail - too many bald patches and the hair she had left is so damaged and brittle. Look at the pic again - the part is perfect - she must have gotten Tinsley's wig person. Ramona should shave her head and wear wigs for a year. Let her real hair grow without getting it colored.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, film noire said:

A wig, or did she pull a Tamra? (Either way, she looks orders-of-magnitude better.) 

She should've gone as Bret-Shannon -- he's hot ;)

I believe she said she "pulled it" like Tamra did. Yes, Shannon is a hot Bret! LOL

• Love 2

Wow, you learn something new every day. I'd never heard of one of those things. Whatever she's got going on, Ramona does look really lovely in those pictures above. The outfit is flattering and fresh, but appropriate. I guarantee SHE didn't choose it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Wow, you learn something new every day. I'd never heard of one of those things. Whatever she's got going on, Ramona does look really lovely in those pictures above. The outfit is flattering and fresh, but appropriate. I guarantee SHE didn't choose it. 

I had no idea either. Fascinating the things I can learn from you nice people!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I had no idea either. Fascinating the things I can learn from you nice people!

I'm convinced Tinsley wears these too. - that's why her part always shows dark roots. The mesh lace is easier to disguise...look at the scalp/part area.

There is no way Tinsley who says she colors and does her hair every six weeks would have such dark roots.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:26 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm convinced Tinsley wears these too. - that's why her part always shows dark roots. The mesh lace is easier to disguise...look at the scalp/part area.

There is no way Tinsley who says she colors and does her hair every six weeks would have such dark roots.

Yet, why make the darn things with dark roots?  Am I missing something?

• Love 2

I was recalling the early days of Ramona.  Her dresses were dowdy and old looking.  Blanking on which wife, but one of them talked to her about updating her wardrobe.  It sure took.  She has the best plastic surgeon out of all of them!  Amazing.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jextella said:

I was recalling the early days of Ramona.  Her dresses were dowdy and old looking.  Blanking on which wife, but one of them talked to her about updating her wardrobe.  It sure took.  She has the best plastic surgeon out of all of them!  Amazing.

I think Jill Z wins that race. Ramona did things before the current season like the big boobs and massive blond hair that make her portly and Jill downsized so she fits into more youthful

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think Jill Z wins that race. Ramona did things before the current season like the big boobs and massive blond hair that make her portly and Jill downsized so she fits into more youthful

I think she looked amazing with the faux shorter hair:

ramona.jpg

• Love 5

Delivering Good fundraiser (fyi, Delivering Good gave Frankel an award for working with them delivering aid to Puerto Rico) but wtf Ramona and Tinsley, and no Radziwill? Seems odd, that.

(And cut your hair,  Ramona - that outfit would look 1000 times better with the long bob posted earlier thread.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
Just now, HunterHunted said:

I can't believe she's dressed as Britney Spears in the Oops!...I Did It Again video.

She is going to be on Lipsync Battle and hat was one of the songs she did. It was filmed a week or so before Halloween. Hopefully she got permission to take it.

• Love 4
On 11/5/2017 at 8:49 PM, Almost 3000 said:

That is a great pix. Extra thumbs up for "pouter pigeon" though. \;^)

She looks so good here. She could easily pass for someone in her 40's with this look. She got great press for it. I wonder why she didn't run with that look for good? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

She looks so good here. She could easily pass for someone in her 40's with this look. She got great press for it. I wonder why she didn't run with that look for good? 

Yes, such a good pix and I hope she embraces this look. All her post divorce upgrades made her look worse not better. I remember when Jill Z got the breast reduction and a new stylist. She looked great, more modern and many years younger.

• Love 4

Her fashion walk, arguing with Jill in Morocco (I think it was Morocco), white trash!, throwing the glass at Kristen, being triggered by the pile of the dirt in the woods when she was walking with Carole, her fights with Luann and Bethenny from last season, various moments from different reunions, and the birth of Turtle Time!

• Love 4
On 11/17/2017 at 3:35 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Yes, such a good pix and I hope she embraces this look. All her post divorce upgrades made her look worse not better. I remember when Jill Z got the breast reduction and a new stylist. She looked great, more modern and many years younger

I agree with you, Romona's post divorce "upgrades" were not a good look for her.  At the time she was going through what my friends and I call the DC's or " the Divorce Crazies". How many us have run to our hairdressers to get a post breakup haircut.  After one Adele level break up I asked my hairdresser to cut my mid back length hair into a pixie cut and dye it blonde.  (all because my ex loved my long dark hair) Thankfully, she refused to do it and talked me into taking a two month cooling off period.  If Ramona had a breast reduction and went back to the shorter hair, she would be stunning.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I agree with you, Romona's post divorce "upgrades" were not a good look for her.  At the time she was going through what my friends and I call the DC's or " the Divorce Crazies". How many us have run to our hairdressers to get a post breakup haircut.  After one Adele level break up I asked my hairdresser to cut my mid back length hair into a pixie cut and dye it blonde.  (all because my ex loved my long dark hair) Thankfully, she refused to do it and talked me into taking a two month cooling off period.  If Ramona had a breast reduction and went back to the shorter hair, she would be stunning.  

That phrase is pure gold!  I am "lucky" enough to be able to use it and will always credit you. 

• Love 3

I got that from hearing someone say "On a scale of one to Adele, how bad was your breakup?".  Ever since I heard it I renamed my ex as "the Adele level breakup guy".  He does not deserve to have a name and in my mind he died in a horrible plane crash filled with only my ex's.  Thank god no innocent people were in that imaginary plane.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I got that from hearing someone say "On a scale of one to Adele, how bad was your breakup?".  Ever since I heard it I renamed my ex as "the Adele level breakup guy".  He does not deserve to have a name and in my mind he died in a horrible plane crash filled with only my ex's.  Thank god no innocent people were in that imaginary plane.

That is also gold!!! 

I haven't put my ex in a horrible plane crash in my mind- until now!!!  

• Love 3

Happy Holidays! Ramona doesn't look quite as awful as usual!  (And if she'd worn her hair faux-short, she would've looked great.)  Sonja (of all people) wins this round, imo (she looks much less desperate when she dresses like this).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That photo looks weird, almost like they were photoshoped together!

It does, doesn't it? This (same event) was on Dorinda's Insta - and this photo is not doing Luann any favours -- it's like a crime artist photo-aged Kristy McNichol forty years.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

does, doesn't it? This (same event) was on Dorinda's Insta -- this photo is not doing Luann any favours -- it's like a crime artist photo-aged Kristy McNichol forty years.

Okay now i am convinced that someome photoshoped Ramona and Sonja into the first picture because everything about Dorinda and Lu from smile to hand placement is exactly the same.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Okay now i am convinced that someome photoshoped Ramona and Sonja into the first picture because everything about Dorinda and Lu from smile to hand placement is exactly the same.

It's the Daily Mail -- anything is possible :)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, film noire said:

Happy Holidays! Ramona doesn't look quite as awful as usual!  (And if she'd worn her hair faux-short, she would've looked great.)  Sonja (of all people) wins this round, imo (she looks much less desperate when she dresses like this).

I like seeing women socialize and support each other rather than a bunch of backstabbing.    

• Love 1
On 9/30/2017 at 10:00 AM, KungFuBunny said:

21985220_1668579336526850_11589449557213

Photo take at the outside space of Le Bilboquet (infamous scene of the Luann Tom slap)

I think Carol Alt would make a good housewife. Great career, she has the ability to get her raw "cookbooks" published, she probably knows tons of interesting people and looks amazing for being 57!

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Sonja's reaction was so OTT. That, and several other things that season (that I'm blanking on now) had me wondering if SHE didn't have something with Mario. 

I've always thought Sonja and Mario were having sex right under Ramona's nose. 

• Love 2

I've always thought Sonja and Mario were having sex right under Ramona's nose. 

I think it happened literally under her nose...as in, she was there and fully engaged.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, film noire said:

Interesting Ramona is the one who has really showed up for JIll -- that surprised me:

"Ramona has been incredible...She texts me, she e-mails me, she showed up at the hospital early on." 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jill-zarin-shares-which-housewives-have-supported-her-after-bobby-zarins-death

I'm not surprised, she (Ramona) seems to love taking care of others, she loves being needed. Of course she will hold it over your head for years and expect you to forgive her no matter how nasty she is to you at a later date. LOL 

• Love 13