Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

You're battling a deadly disease, and then Ramona Singer climbs onto your hospital bed -- about to dry-hump you with her implants -- and you still find the grace to look into the camera and smile.  #freecasey

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

I am going to take one for the team and buy Ramona's book. (I'm not a fan, per se, but mildly interested enough to read it.) It's not that expensive in the Kindle version.  Besides, I need a break from psycho mysteries ... uh, never mind! LOL!  I need to wrap up the current psycho thriller then I'll get the book and report back. Hopefully, before Labor Day.

(I read Carole's book, which disappointed me. The first part about Anthony and his extreme denial about his illness and her days at ABC were pretty interesting. However, the rest of the book quickly deteriorated into what I thought was a posthumous reputation salvation for CBK.)

Carry on!

• Love 6

I think her mug looks fabulous here -- minus the chlorine sting/facial peel, of course -- she really should get a cut with her hair off her face and shoulders.

ramona hair.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7

Ramona at her finest: " I know I'm rich and I look great and you think that would be enough." No, Moaner, only YOU would think that's enough. Could this woman be any more shallow?!

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, bagger said:

anyone got any scoop on this? I have to see a picture.

So she's dating a service dog?  Lab?  German Shepherd?  One of those tiny, not really service dogs but rich people use them to get ahead in line, dogs?

• Love 3
On 8/14/2017 at 4:52 AM, ghoulina said:

I thought she handled the Lu questions well. But that interview was just so awkward, with all those people standing in the background. 

LoL, they seemed like paid observers -- all of them staring intently, not at Moaner, but at the camera for $20. The blond kid in the front row gives a classic eye roll at the .23-second mark.

• Love 3

If this blind item is true, I wouldn't be surpised if Ramona's views are what has made it hard for her to find someone rather than her normal weirdness

This Housewife has already been hit pretty hard about some of her personal political views has not seen anything yet. Apparently there is a video of her talking about what happened in Charlottesville this past weekend and it would get her instantly fired. Ramona Singer ("Real Housewives of New York City")

It's a CDAN blind, so who knows how real it is.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Ramona in the Hampton's party circuit.

maybe, it is her dude?

IMG_0337.PNG

IMG_0338.PNG

Moaner's hairline isn't looking so good -- like she's experiencing thinning and loss up by the part.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SCS said:

Moaner's hairline isn't looking so good -- like she's experiencing thinning and loss up by the part.

Her receding hairline and patches and bald spots were very obvious when she had that horrid ponytail.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

If this blind item is true, I wouldn't be surpised if Ramona's views are what has made it hard for her to find someone rather than her normal weirdness

This Housewife has already been hit pretty hard about some of her personal political views has not seen anything yet. Apparently there is a video of her talking about what happened in Charlottesville this past weekend and it would get her instantly fired. Ramona Singer ("Real Housewives of New York City")

It's a CDAN blind, so who knows how real it is.

I believe it because Ramona says some ignorant shit even when she's trying to be nice. Didn't she describe someone's kid as disabled like "even though she has this disabled kid, she doesn't treat him any differently."

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda: "Predictive" "foreshadowing"

rofl-gif-8.gif

Awesome clip.  Thanks for sharing KungFuBunny.    Makes me like the NY wives even more that I already did.  Ramona and Dorinda come off really great here.  I'd wager both are far more likeable in real life compared to what we see on tv.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

Cost of annual tuition at University of Virginia for out of state students: 41,000.00.

Cost of 12 selfie cookies: 29.95

The symbolism of Ramona eating her own child: Priceless.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Why is she having a graduation party in September?

I don't know but I can say my neighbor's son graduated this year, came home for the weekend and then did a summer internship out of state.  His graduation party was last week.  So there can be reasons.

• Love 5

Just checked out Ramona's (and other real housewives) Instagram posts...

She posted a nice remembrance post on 9/11 as well as one for protection for FL from Irma.  Every other comment from the peanut gallery is nitpicking and critical of something...It's exhausting.  There's a lot of trolls out there just waiting to pounce and pick at everything.

These women could post a picture of a flower and someone would comment that it shouldn't have be picked just so a selfish human can look at it...or why didn't you pick a different flower?  Why pick roses, do you hate tulips? You are killing bees because you picked a flower...

Yikes.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Just checked out Ramona's (and other real housewives) Instagram posts...

She posted a nice remembrance post on 9/11 as well as one for protection for FL from Irma.  Every other comment from the peanut gallery is nitpicking and critical of something...It's exhausting.  There's a lot of trolls out there just waiting to pounce and pick at everything.

These women could post a picture of a flower and someone would comment that it shouldn't have be picked just so a selfish human can look at it...or why didn't you pick a different flower?  Why pick roses, do you hate tulips? You are killing bees because you picked a flower...

Yikes.

I agree! IMO, if you don't like a HW then stay off of their SM. It's Ok to read them, just don't leave/tweet nasty comments to them. 

• Love 3

You know how an enraged Ramona yells at Beth, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?" 

Well, she says at the season 5 reunion, about Aviva, "I have never been attacked so viciously again and again and again! And again! And again! ... And again!"

So funny. 

When I saw Ramona's ponytail at her party to show off her redecorated apartment, I was stunned. I was even more stunned that she'd actually film with her hair looking so thin, so damaged and so greasy looking. Between that and the eyes, she looked deranged. 

• Love 4

Luann's an official RC volunteer in the Florida Keys & Bethenny is chartering planes into Puerto Rico -- meanwhile,  this asshole is busking votes to win the Real Housewives 2017 award for "Most Likely To Never Age" title.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9

That face could scare babies. 

Does it count as "never aging" if you regularly go in for treatments and procedures that make you look like you used a cheese grater on your face?

How many tubes of mascara does she go through in a month?

I've been watching the Heather's House in the Berkshires episodes. Ramona's behavior is atrocious. Comparing the prices of houses in the Berkshires to houses in the Hamptons. Asking if Heather's house was the garage. Throwing the hard plastic wine receptacle at Kristen. 

But I enjoyed how ebulliently Mario thanks Heather for inviting Ramona to this Girls' Weekend. 

• Love 6

OMG.  Ro is on WWHL and she cut her hair.  Looks great.  OMG.  She didn't.  She did the same thing that Tamra did when she was on WWHL a while back - bundled it up in the back.  Tamra got so much positive feedback, she did end up cutting it.  I hope it holds true for Ro.  The shorter hair took years off....

• Love 3
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I hope it holds true for Ro.  The shorter hair took years off....

She looked better than she has in years! And (minus the ripped jeans) she looked fresh  -- no boobs hanging out, no extensions, no overly tight dresses, her make-up was heavy but not garish, her hair had colour depth -- must be a new stylist?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, film noire said:

She looked better than she has in years! And (minus the ripped jeans) she looked fresh  -- no boobs hanging out, no extensions, no overly tight dresses, her make-up was heavy but not garish, her hair had colour depth -- must be a new stylist?

She looked incredible. Very, very beautiful. Loved the hair and the makeup. Hope she goes all in and cuts in. Also loved the fact that she was wearing a jacket. We never see her like that. I know she thinks her usual style gives off a youngish vibe, but that look she was sporting made her look years younger. And less desperate. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I know she thinks her usual style gives off a youngish vibe, but that look she was sporting made her look years younger. 

It really did.  Losing the "pouter pigeon" breast completely changed her silhouette. And there wasn't a hint of anything matronly in her look, while also not coming across inappropriately young/desperate.   A +

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, film noire said:

Luann's an official RC volunteer in the Florida Keys & Bethenny is chartering planes into Puerto Rico -- meanwhile,  this asshole is busking votes to win the Real Housewives 2017 award for "Most Likely To Never Age" title.

And she lost. Cynthia won, which duh... Cynthia also managed to volunteer in Houston too. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

And she lost. Cynthia won, which duh...

Of course (she's aging by not aging; ) 

But Ramona looked good last night & much younger than in that insta photo - minus the ripped jeans, she's the freshest look in this threesome, imo:

ramona.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
Just now, film noire said:

Of course (she's aging by not aging; ) 

But Ramona looked good last night , and much younger than in that insta photo - she's the freshest look in this threesome, imo:

ramona.jpg

Cynthia has had work done as well, not as much though, botox, fillers, things like. Sonja looks like she gained about 10 lbs, she was poured into that dress last night. Shannon's still losing weight but not as fast now and it is clear that she has had the least amount of "work" done to her face. Ramona does look the youngest of the three!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

That's an excellent wig

A wig, or did she pull a Tamra? (Either way, she looks orders-of-magnitude better.) 

23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Shannon's still losing weight but not as fast now and it is clear that she has had the least amount of "work" done to her face. 

She should've gone as Bret-Shannon -- he's hot ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3