2. Profile pose   ☑
  3. Tits out   ☑
  4. Slightly bent arm   ☑
  5. Slightly bent knee   ☑

Screenshot (102).png

6. Turned to "good" (right) side  ☑

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Frankly, I don't think this looks goo on either of them.  

Screenshot (144).png

Awful but Avery has, at least, styled it with a peekaboo neckline; Moaner, conversely looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Matron.

• Love 11

I used to be a big Ramona fan, but, had to stop due to Ramona being Ramona, but, she still can make me laugh at times.  And, I have to admit that she looks BETTER than she did 5 years ago, imo.  She has an excellent doctor, who knows how to use restraint and not go overboard, which is so important.  I always wondered who did Barbara Walters work.  Just awesome. Still, some things are genetic like her legs.  You can't normally exercise your way into great legs, imo.  She got those from her parents. 

• Love 6
On 8/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Frankly, I don't think this looks good on either of them.  Too old for Avery, and not enough of it for Ramona.

Screenshot (144).png

I’m willing to bet that Ramona has started saying, or has been saying on a regular basis, “People tell me we look like sisters!” which I’m sure Avery loooooves hearing. 

This silhouette/style bodice (?) is NOT flattering to Ramona’s implants. It looks even worse in the group photo with the other HWs. They look like the mud pies I used to make when I was 7 years old. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m willing to bet that Ramona has started saying, or has been saying on a regular basis, “People tell me we look like sisters!” which I’m sure Avery loooooves hearing. 

This silhouette/style bodice (?) is NOT flattering to Ramona’s implants. It looks even worse in the group photo with the other HWs. They look like the mud pies I used to make when I was 7 years old. 

Yeah, she went with the half cantaloupe model of implants.  You would think there has to be some happy medium between those and Frankel's 42 longs version.

• Love 3

This makes me sad for Ramona. I have a daughter also and would never even think of competing with her or dressing like her or asking “who wore it better?” How insecure does she have to be to do this kind of thing? Find a good, faithful, honorable man who loves you and live your life with him. Stop looking in the mirror, having plastic surgery, comparing yourself to your 20 something daughter and her friends. You’ve become pathetic, Ro. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

This makes me sad for Ramona. I have a daughter also and would never even think of competing with her or dressing like her or asking “who wore it better?” How insecure does she have to be to do this kind of thing? Find a good, faithful, honorable man who loves you and live your life with him. Stop looking in the mirror, having plastic surgery, comparing yourself to your 20 something daughter and her friends. You’ve become pathetic, Ro. 

In Ramona's defense (now I'm going to have to lie down), she didn't attach the "who wore it best" comment.  That was put there by the owner of this Instagram account, Faces By Bravo.

• Love 7

Agreed. It's ugly and matronly looking. I think that's that mini pom-pom trim that used to be popular back in the '70s. (Which are going to look and feel like a wet carpet is it gets water on i t.) Wasn't it used to trim drapes and pillows and the like?  Just for grins, if I had to pick a HW present or past to wear this, I guess I would choose Alex. I could totally see her thinking it was some kind of cool fashion-forward beach ensemble. No on second thought, I could see Simon in this, sans the white swimsuit (or maybe with it.) Wish I had Photoshop. LOL!

• Love 4

The pom pom decoration/trim is very prevalent in current fashion trends, and has been for a year or two.  That's the problem that I see with Ramona's clothing choices.  She is a walking billboard for trendy fashions, without any consideration for what is appropriate for her or for what looks good on her.  Definition of fashion victim.

• Love 9

If anyone cares:

Ramona Singer’s ex husband Mario is back together with his mistress-turned-girlfriend — but their relationship isn’t out of the woods yet.

“He sees Kasey [Dexter] a few times a week,” an insider told Page Six on Wednesday.

“They spent the weekend together for her birthday. It was nice. They had a good time.”

The insider explained that “they obviously still care about each other” but “he can’t get past the cheating. They’ll spend days together and then he’ll bring it up and they’ll fight.”

Kasey, 37, began dating Mario, 64, in 2013 while he was still married to “Real Housewives of New York” star Ramona, 61. Ramona and Mario split in 2014 and their divorce was finalized in 2016. The couple seems to be on good terms, as Ramona appeared to be on the phone with him on the new “RHONY” reunion trailer.

Meanwhile, history repeated itself and Kasey had an affair in November. Mario found out about it the following month and evicted her out of their joint home shortly after. She seemed to have moved on with Christie Brinkley’s ex Peter Cook, but their relationship was short-lived.

“She hasn’t heard from Peter,” the insider told us. “She wished him a happy Fourth of July but he never got back to her.”

We’re also told Kasey recently got an account executive gig with a yacht rental company.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/15/inside-mario-singers-on-again-off-again-relationship/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If anyone cares:

Ramona Singer’s ex husband Mario is back together with his mistress-turned-girlfriend — but their relationship isn’t out of the woods yet.

“He sees Kasey [Dexter] a few times a week,” an insider told Page Six on Wednesday.

“They spent the weekend together for her birthday. It was nice. They had a good time.”

The insider explained that “they obviously still care about each other” but “he can’t get past the cheating. They’ll spend days together and then he’ll bring it up and they’ll fight.”

Kasey, 37, began dating Mario, 64, in 2013 while he was still married to “Real Housewives of New York” star Ramona, 61. Ramona and Mario split in 2014 and their divorce was finalized in 2016. The couple seems to be on good terms, as Ramona appeared to be on the phone with him on the new “RHONY” reunion trailer.

Meanwhile, history repeated itself and Kasey had an affair in November. Mario found out about it the following month and evicted her out of their joint home shortly after. She seemed to have moved on with Christie Brinkley’s ex Peter Cook, but their relationship was short-lived.

“She hasn’t heard from Peter,” the insider told us. “She wished him a happy Fourth of July but he never got back to her.”

We’re also told Kasey recently got an account executive gig with a yacht rental company.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/15/inside-mario-singers-on-again-off-again-relationship/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter

What a psycho this Kasey Dexter. She and Mario deserve each other.

• Love 5
On 7/11/2018 at 4:08 PM, WireWrap said:

For me, Luann's Hamptons home was what I would want. On the water/with access to the water, bright, colorful, cheerful and welcoming. It always looked like a place you could put your feet up and relax and let your worries go.

Too bad that didn’t work for Lu.

• Love 6
Just now, Happy Camper said:

I do love Lu's home much better that Ramona's or Bethenny's. It was gorgeous. Great property, views and location. Loved the cozy, homey feeling of it. 

Me too - and remember that interview Lu did there post-Tom, when she said she was healing and writing a book? I guess the cabaret and a big house with a new baby grand seemed more exciting. imo a lot of these Bravo women are adrenaline junkies who can’t chill out even when their lives depend on it!

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Me too - and remember that interview Lu did there post-Tom, when she said she was healing and writing a book? I guess the cabaret and a big house with a new baby grandDr Martens Kensington Flora Burgundy Chelsea Boots seemed more exciting. imo a lot of these Bravo women are adrenaline junkies who can’t chill out even when their lives depend on it!

Ironically, not the only Big House Lu flirted with post Tom...

• Love 4
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Too bad that didn’t work for Lu.

Just a heads-up Nexxie -- Wirewrap hasn't posted since July (so you probably won't get an answer).

13 hours ago, bosawks said:

Ironically, not the only Big House Lu flirted with post Tom...

LOL 

I do love Lu's home much better that Ramona's or Bethenny's. It was gorgeous. Great property, views and location. Loved the cozy, homey feeling of it. 

That kitchen is perfect, @Happy Camper --  the furniture, the layout, the view out the window -- and that comfy chair in the corner (like Friendly's castle :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
On 8/15/2018 at 6:01 PM, LilaFowler said:

If anyone cares:

I saw a preview of Reunion Part 1. Ramona is one the phone with Mario and passes her phone to Andy. Andy speaks to Mario

• Love 1
On 8/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, LilaFowler said:

If anyone cares:

Good lord. Someone should introduce that girl to Kelsey Grammer. She seems like his type.

I have always wondered about Ramona and Mario. They were such an odd match to me. Ramona only seemed interested in Mario as a way of proving she could land a hot, rich guy and Mario never seemed at all interested in Ramona. Why did they get married? Was Ramona pregnant with Avery. I could see that; fuck buddies that got married once the baby was on the way. Maybe they really loved each other once. Who knows?

• Love 5
On 8/15/2018 at 6:01 PM, LilaFowler said:

She seemed to have moved on with Christie Brinkley’s ex Peter Cook, but their relationship was short-lived.

Peter Cook?  Is the Hamptons just a big steaming pile of lyin', no good, cheatin' philanderers?

And at 37, Kasey is a bit long in the tooth for Peter Cook. She's about 20 years past his use by date

• Love 3

It’s dead in the cemetery today so I’m sitting at my desk looking at interviews on YouTube which I never do. I was just watching ramona’s After hours interview on wwhl.

the pandering has already begun and the reunion hasn’t even aired. While she’s hanging tough in her support of Carol against Bethenny she is absolutely kissing Andy and Bravo’s ass. 

Shes going to spend the summer figuring out how to stay out of bethenny’s crosshairs.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 2

Ramona Regarding Tipsy Girl:

“All of this Tipsy Girl feels like Groundhog day… the conversation just keeps on repeating. Just to clarify this, Peter, who I was a partner with at AOA, offered me a contract with Tipsy Girl. I never signed it. I was not interested for many reasons. This is old news and needs to be dropped by everyone! I love Sonja, but sometimes she does get confused about the facts,” Singer writes in her blog for The Real Housewives of New York.

It’s surprising to hear that Peter tried to contract Ramona Singer to do Tipsy Girl along with the other housewives. It’s uncertain what the order is, but since Ramona was already working with Peter on their restaurant venture, AOA, one has to think that she was asked first. Dorinda may have been asked second, and Sonja was the last person to be asked and she accepted the contract.

• Love 5

Thanks for finding that blog @Happy Camper.   I had no idea!

Did Ramona ever go through with the restaurant partnership?    This Peter sounds like another operator.

• Love 2

From the Reunion Part 1 Thread:

1 HOUR AGO, BIAKBIAK SAID:

Why? He apparently cheated on her for years.

Bagger:

She would take him back in a hot New York minute even if he kept cheating.

mario is what she’s still looking for let’s face it like him or not he is 65+ years old, doesn’t look it, he’s in great shape, he’s a good looking man at any age and he has money. This is all Ramona wants, she had it and it slipped through her fingers.

Ugh. Good looking, money, great shape, but so, so gross. I would hope that Ramona would not be that desperate to take this gross cheater back. He deserves all of the Kasey Dexter that he earned. He will always be a cheater. His actions eliminate any attractiveness that he may have had.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Ugh. Good looking, money, great shape, but so, so gross. I would hope that Ramona would not be that desperate to take this gross cheater back. He deserves all of the Kasey Dexter that he earned. He will always be a cheater. His actions eliminate any attractiveness that he may have had.

You're right!   Once a cheater always a cheater.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, AnnA said:

Did Ramona ever go through with the restaurant partnership?    This Peter sounds like another operator.

Ramona would never have done Tipsy Girl unless it came from a big liquor company wanting her to be the lead in a campaign.

Ramona wants her name on things - now if it were called Ramona Singer Turtle Time Tequila - I could see it happening.

Peter may have approached her - but it is NOT like it has been implied previously where there was a fake photo of a text on a phone. That didn't happen. Had it happened that way Bethenny would have reamed Ramona a new one. Bethenny wasn't able to "sue" Sonja for the cheater brand, so Bravo would have brought it up for show drama.

It would be kind of funny if now that Dorinda's hate for Bethenny is known, if she were to come out with "Clipsy Girl"

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, AnnA said:

It was a sports bar that Peter didn’t own and couldn’t buy because:

1. He couldn’t get financing on his own (why he wanted Ramona)

2. Liquor license follows owner not bar- kool-aid and wings for a great football Sunday spot? Also, his reputation makes ME wonder whether or not he could get a license. (Maybe another reason for “needing” a wealthy housewife? 

3. It wasn’t for sale. I can’t find article, but there was one floating out there- owners deny any negotiations for the bar that wasn’t on the market. 

But none of the facts matter for Ramona... she got an episode and content to discuss. Bravo certainly doesn’t care what’s “real.”

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Taralightner said:

But none of the facts matter for Ramona... she got an episode and content to discuss. Bravo certainly doesn’t care what’s “real.”

Hmmm? I was right.   Peter is an Operator

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

With everything going on, and even with her ham handed pot stirring, Ramona has slid under the radar this year. I find her so infuriating, but good for her.

She always slips under the Radar because someone else’s behavior ends up being more egregious. Damn her she the Teflon Maven!

• Love 9

With everything going on, and even with her ham handed pot stirring, Ramona has slid under the radar this year. I find her so infuriating, but good for her.

30 minutes ago, bagger said:

She always slips under the Radar because someone else’s behavior ends up being more egregious. Damn her she the Teflon Maven!

Actually Ramona didn't this year.

The house on the highway comment was direct at Bethenny. I actually could see her point of view Ramona is right.

Her phone conversation with Bethenny where she said Dorinda was so hurt about not being thanked for the Nutcracker was true in the sense - that's what Carole and Dorinda told her.

What do you guys think she did in terms of pot stirring?

Teflon Turtle

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Actually Ramona didn't this year.

The house on the highway comment was direct at Bethenny. I actually could see her point of view Ramona is right.

Her phone conversation with Bethenny where she said Dorinda was so hurt about not being thanked for the Nutcracker was true in the sense - that's what Carole and Dorinda told her.

What do you guys think she did in terms of pot stirring?

Teflon Turtle

Her asides about Bethenny not supporting women to anyone who would listen was her version of pot stirring. Just regular Ramona stuff. I will say I think her phone call to Bethenny came from a genuine place of hurt, but everything else seemed like an act.

I know that some people like watching Sonja and Ramona scheme for the "best" room at these things, but not having to watch that childish entitled behavior lessened my overall annoyance with both of them this year.

• Love 4

Her asides about Bethenny not supporting women to anyone who would listen was her version of pot stirring. Just regular Ramona stuff. I will say I think her phone call to Bethenny came from a genuine place of hurt, but everything else seemed like an act.

I know that some people like watching Sonja and Ramona scheme for the "best" room at these things, but not having to watch that childish entitled behavior lessened my overall annoyance with both of them this year.

I guess I see it differently.

Ramona said you don't support other woman on the phone call and that was directly to Bethenny. She did the same thing at Luann's after party - directly to Beth's face.

I see pot stirring more in Dorinda.

Like when Dorinda ran to Tinsley to tell her things Sonja said to rille her up. Just in time for Tinsley to have a fight with Sonja at Ramona's house. Then laughing about it in her TH

Same thing happens with Bethenny. Bethenny tells Dorinda about Houston and she felt Adam was a bit of an operator and Carole is not into Beth's charity the same way. Dorinda runs to Carole and changed everything Bethenny said.

For me pot stirring is when you tattle something that was said to another person changing the story in hopes of a "fight". Pot stirring is to cause an issue among people.

• Love 5

Good lort.  I was driving to my kids school in rush hour thru some effed up construction / wreck / lane closure and there in the median was a lonely abandon pool noodle.  Where did my mind immediately go?  RAMONA!  Took my mind off the frackin traffic mess for one moment at least!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

To me, Dorinda is a pot stirrer, she likes to take a piece of information and either play runtelldat or maybe tweak it a bit on the retelling, etc.  She doesn't keep her mouth shut when she knows it would be better to, like the Bethenny/Carole/Adam thing.  Bethenny had clearly told Dorinda that she was aware she had upset Carole with the remarks, so it was clear that Carole was looped in on the situation.  Going to Carole with the news just stirred the pot.  Other times, it's like she can't wait to gossip about a situation.  Dorinda can also be fairly stealthy about it, and be quick on her feet to take advantage of a situation, when she's sober. 

With Ramona, I think she totally likes to get a situation going, but it's not pot stirring.  Her "you don't support women" is her trying to start some shit, but it's not really the same thing as pot stirring.  It's kind of a subtle distinction for me, I guess.  But, I see it more like bomb dropping, if it works, great, if not, she'll move on to another thing pretty quickly.  You can always see that she has this thing worked out ahead of time, it's calculated (when it's this sort of outburst), and she's going to get those lines out come hell or high water, dammit! It doesn't even really matter if they make sense in the context of the rest of the conversation, once she's started, she WILL finish what she's saying.  But, if it bombs, like "wow.  Wow.  WOW Bethenny, just WOW!" did, then she wanders across the room and starts doing some sort of weird dance to try to grab the camera that way.  If that fails?  Then she'll run over to someone who looks like they might get camera time and try to kick up some shit there.  It's more like she doesn't care if it's a fight or a group hug, she's just trying to get the spotlight.  She'll throw a glass at you, she'll hop on a table, so long as she gets the camera on her.  

• Love 9

Dorinda was the master runtelldat shat stirrer this season - heck, she barely let any time pass btwn Bethenny saying she didn't particularly like the place they were staying at in Columbia before she runtelldat to Tinsley - for what purpose? Oh - to stir. dat. pot... I agree that Ramona is a bomb dropper, Dorinda is the stirrer of pots... I could see Ramona being sympathetic to BF next season, given Dennis' death, and Ramona wanting to secure her apple.

• Love 11