Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I have a bug eyed picture of Ramona with a blank speech bubble waiting for the right Ramonism.   

Any suggestions?

How about WOW? Just WOW! 

Or, Anti-Skin line, for people who hate skin. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 21
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I think I get why Dorinda made the big fiasco at the Cabaret night.  Sometimes in a relationship with two women, one is the “ giver” and the other a “ taker”.  Dorinda is the giver and Luann is the taker.  The ticket for John wasn’t a big deal until Dorinda made a big deal after Luann didn’t respond how Dorinda wanted her to do.  Luann didn’t go out of her way to invite John.  He was an afterthought.  Dorinda wanted Luann to prove how much she loves her and appreciated all the things she did for her past and present.  Luann didn’t show her any love or special attention, thus the resentment over John and the ticket.

I think LuAnn did it on purpose because she hasn't really forgiven Dorinda for the things she said in Colombia.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So, um, I have this 38 year-old guy on my hockey team who is adorable.  We have been emailing back and forth post-season and last night, he tells me, "Somehow Real Housewives of NY is on..."  And then we cyber watched it together.  Never thought I'd be able to utter that statement about a potential romantic interest!

Yes!  Have fun with this one!

46 minutes ago, film noire said:

Oh,  to be a one percenter and throw the best RHoNY forum party ever: Come dressed as your favourite or least favourite housewife!

Raffles of tacky housewife merch! 

Take-a-tequilla-shot game of Jeopardy (I'll "Ramonisms for 500, Alex!")

And everybody blind-drunk by ten o'clock -- sprawled over couches and beds and floors -- just as Lady Morgan arrives for her paid guest appearance.

What a way to end our PTV season and summer :)

I'm coming as LeeAnne Locken!  

I suggest plastic champagne glasses...

Added bonus:  The Dorit's can have something to kvetch about.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I think I get why Dorinda made the big fiasco at the Cabaret night.  Sometimes in a relationship with two women, one is the “ giver” and the other a “ taker”.  Dorinda is the giver and Luann is the taker.  The ticket for John wasn’t a big deal until Dorinda made a big deal after Luann didn’t respond how Dorinda wanted her to do.  Luann didn’t go out of her way to invite John.  He was an afterthought.  Dorinda wanted Luann to prove how much she loves her and appreciated all the things she did for her past and present.  Luann didn’t show her any love or special attention, thus the resentment over John and the ticket.

This makes a lot of sense to me.  Also: expectations.  Have had a few instances in my own life where my expectations of what was "considerate" did not match those of others.  It was eye-opening to me, but upon reflection I realized in the future,  I might need to state those expectations.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

You need at least one KADOOZ reference.

18 minutes ago, SCS said:

Suggestion #1 based how how she eternally describes herself:  I'm brilliant, I'm beautiful, I'm a businesswoman and, dammit, people like me!

Suggestion #2 based on the bolded in your quote above: Bugger off, Bethenny!

7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

"I'm a maven at everything I do"?

5 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

How about WOW? Just WOW! 

Wow!   I went from no idea to so many ideas.  Tough choice.

Thank you!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

I think LuAnn did it on purpose because she hasn't really forgiven Dorinda for the things she said in Colombia.

And that too, especially.  She was probably waiting for an opportunity to stick it to Dorinda once and for all.  At the time in a Columbia, I was wondering why Luann was letting her off the hook so easily.  She was waiting for the right time, and it came.  Dorinda was brutal that night, plus she had the fuck face on at the cabaret, my friend. Lol.

• Love 13

I think the Dorinda-John-Lu-ticket scenario was a producer setup - the way Tinsley and Carole ran with it right off the top just didn’t ring true to their personalities.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Better start stocking up on rouge.  And keep those weapons hands to yourself.  ;-)

Said in scary monster voice

They're just hands, but they work quite well.....

Sit me next to the Theresa Guidice girls!  Please glue the table down though.

Note to the OC Vicki wannabees:

We expect a casserole.   Yes we do.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love Ramona - she sends me into a fit of giggles more often than not

Screaming "with your fake tits" isn't as effective when the person who says it has a set of her own

Why did Ramona demand the couches be flipped?  And she’s incapable of taking her own water?  Jeez.

i liked Bs dress, but not on her, washed her out and the fake breasts didn’t look good.  Apparently Sonja used interns for her hair, because they stopped and didn’t complete the back updo.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Found a bigger GIF for you to enjoy

bethenny-cheers-rhony-real-housewives-of

I'm not buying Dorinda's explanation. I think she was already pissed because of the Sonja thing I said previously and used John as an excuse to let all the existing resentment fly out of her mouth.

They know in advance, the venue they are shooting, the time to show up - they have a schedule. This is not a surprise given the night beuore. Makeup, hair, wardrobe have to be planned. This is something, John and Dorinda would have known about a long time ago and could have asked Luann then. Even while trying on Jovani dresses.

There are only 2 group events John attended this season: Dorinda's Halloween party and Ramona's Hamptons Dinner Party. I think he was invited to come but would not be sitting at the table where only the HW were sitting. He was invited to the after party and would have been micced up then.

I think Carole encouraged Tinsley to tell Dorinda about Scott's invite - to keep the fight going between Luann/Dorinda - because she hates Luann.

Carole's outfit - it wasn't the most hideous outfit she's worn - but I think it's because she didn't accessorize for once. The dress was ultra cheap - it wasn't lined and you could see the one inch hem that has been put through a merrow machine. The cut of the halter top did not flatter her because she is sagging - she should have worn a bra with see through straps and she would have looked half way decent.

Speaking of the show itself - I thought it was odd that Victoria and Noel were not seated with Grandma and Auntie Renee.

My guess, Dorinda and John had a huge fight about coming to the last party of the season. He loves getting that  ugly mug on TV. Why would Dorinda wait till the last day to ask Luaanne?

24 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Why did Ramona demand the couches be flipped?  And she’s incapable of taking her own water?  Jeez.

i liked Bs dress, but not on her, washed her out and the fake breasts didn’t look good.  Apparently Sonja used interns for her hair, because they stopped and didn’t complete the back updo.

Her anti-skin cream causes bruising

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 15

That preview of the reunion - what is up with Carole coming in and saying "The DREEEEAAAMMM Team!" and then "I got your back! I got your back!" Great googly moogly what the hell happened to her? What BF said really wasn't THAT bad in the grand scheme of things. Sweet babeh Jeebuz I can't wait... Popcorn shall be popped. I hope I'm not disappointed...

• Love 20
21 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The gift was sweet if a little boring. I was rewriting the second pillow in my mind. So many sentiments could have been a perfect companion pillow to "What Happens in Miami" such as "Ends In Divorce", "Ends With a Mug Shot" "Ends in Jail", "Ends Up On the Internet".....

She was totally going after the Las Vegas ad.  Which I didn’t actually like, because Luann assaulted a police officer and got so drunk she likely has NO memory of the evening.  The Vegas ad has a light-hearted feel, what Luann did was anything but that.  Also true of what Tinsley did to get arrested too.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Rewatching... Gotta love wow wow wow Ramona confronting Bethenny right when she was having a convo with Carole - nevermind the fact that Bethenny and Ramona sat next to each other for the show, and walked in together to the after party, so there were other opportunities to bring up this non issue btwn two women  (mona and BF) who are no longer friendly... wow... wow. WOW. *snort* (tee hee hee)

I actually did snort upon reading this, still can't stop laughing!  I re-watched the clip of Ramona walking away totally WOWed over and over and laughed like a hyena.   

I can't help it, I think of poor Avery when I see stuff like this.  Good thing she's so grounded.  

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

That preview of the reunion - what is up with Carole coming in and saying "The DREEEEAAAMMM Team!" and then "I got your back! I got your back!" Great googly moogly what the hell happened to her? What BF said really wasn't THAT bad in the grand scheme of things. Sweet babeh Jeebuz I can't wait... Popcorn shall be popped. I hope I'm not disappointed...

See I think that Carole walked in with the plan that she would control this thing.  Then as time went on Andy decided that Carole needed to be reminded that HE controls this thing and that thing and everything.  Then he goes for Carole and anyone else that isn’t following his plan.  And Carole got all pissy with him afterwards and it was bye Felecia.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So, um, I have this 38 year-old guy on my hockey team who is adorable.  We have been emailing back and forth post-season and last night, he tells me, "Somehow Real Housewives of NY is on..."  And then we cyber watched it together.  Never thought I'd be able to utter that statement about a potential romantic interest!

Sasha, Please, please meet up with us in Small Talk/The Regency thread and keep us posted on the Sasha Saga. I think this could be better than the RHNY storylines!

38? Adorable? Hockey? Housewives Cyber Watcher? C'mon! Let us in on this. 

Let us live vicariously through you! I promise we will be cool, not like, uncool.

You just may have the power to bring a broken board together!

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I have to rewatch - I didn't notice it.

Was it the same one that Harry Dubin made a comment about when he leered at her chest at Ramona's NYC apartment renovation party?

I don’t think it was the same cross. This is a chunkier cross and the necklace was shorter.

2 hours ago, film noire said:

Oh,  to be a one percenter and throw the best RHoNY forum party ever: Come dressed as your favourite or least favourite housewife!

Raffles of tacky housewife merch! 

Take-a-tequilla-shot game of Jeopardy (I'll "Ramonisms for 500, Alex!")

And everybody blind-drunk by ten o'clock -- sprawled over couches and beds and floors -- just as Lady Morgan arrives for her paid guest appearance.

What a way to end our PTV season and summer :)

I'm not sure who I'd come as, but I would love for walnutqueen and her tv buddy to attend. TV buddy can play the aquatic harp for our entertainment.

giphy.gif

Can I also suggest we all wear Ramona Eyes (blindfolds or sunglasses) too?

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Wow, interesting post.  But some issues.  What's wrong with people of "higher age demographic" making out?  Are you supposed to just shut yourself away when you turn "a certain age?"  I think not.

Also, what is the "real world?"  I mean your real world may not be mine and vice versa.  I only say this because I work in academia and that world is a heck of a lot different than say, the corporate world...or maybe not.  When you think about it, all worlds are pretty much the same.

And 1% ers aren't the only ones when NO diversity. 

Nothing wrong with people of a higher age demographic making out -- I was just stating a fact -- that's what was happening. I also think that once you're out of your 20s, making out like a teenager in a bar is a bit inappropriate. For me, its a decorum issue. I'm not saying NO PDA! and I'm about the furthest thing from prudish, but I personally think its kind of tacky to be making out like a horny teenager in an upscale establishment where people are having dinner and cocktails. In a bit less public place (not saying behind closed doors only), I say go all kinds of crazy -- whatever floats your boat! 

Yes, the real world is subjective, but whether you're corporate, academia, nonprofit (which is my world), the worlds are, as you stated, pretty much the same. But that's my whole point -- Palm Beach is not. It doesn't feel "real" in any sort of way. Like I said, it feels like a movie set, and I'm still struggling to try to effectively explain it.

Fair point about the diversity comment. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Given that Bethenny likes to speak fast AND skip texts that don't align with the narrative she's pushing, I don't know how her jumping up like a Jack-in-a-box and shoving a phone in someone's face will prove anything.

The minute that a woman jumps out of her seat (like a Jack-in-a-box) and shoves her phone in another's face and shouts at other woman is the minute that first woman has totally lost her shit. If you can't remain seated and fairly stable while stating your side of the argument, then your argument begins to lose credibility. 

Bethenny seems to be a mess during the whole season, worse at the reunion.

She loses a good friendship. Several of her coworkers express their disappointment with her at the reunion. I can't even imagine the impact of Dennis' death on her. This has got to be the final straw for her.

In my opinion, she needs to take some time away from the cameras and social media, focus on Bryn and her personal life, privately and fix her shit.

Unfortunately, it appears that she needs to have reality tv cameras and a giant social media presence to feel relevant. I wonder how long it will take her to come back to instagramming multiple times during the day/night. From what I have observed there are way too many silly posts in a 24 hour period. Seriously, I hope that she gives that up. Up until Dennis' death. I wonder if this has put things in perspective for her.

I have the same opinion about Lu, fix your addiction, fix your family and get away from the cameras and reality tv bullshit.

Honestly Bethenny and Lu, Reality TV and Social Media are fucking you both up. 

• Love 21
51 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm not sure who I'd come as, but I would love for walnutqueen and her tv buddy to attend. TV buddy can play the aquatic harp for our entertainment.

giphy.gif

My raccoon is quite musical, and could accompany drown out Luann's singing by playing the windchimes.

Walnutqueen will arrive with party favors for all - fabulous Pam McCoy faux fur coats (NOT rented by Crooks to "gift" Vicky) and some lovely leather jackets; vintage purses; and all the sparkly vintage costume jewelry your hearts desire.

Then I'll bogart all the caviar condiments and retire to my room with a bottle of vodka and a platter of crab legs.

ETA - my raccoon arrived a day early, and seems to like the pretty boys on Animal Kingdom just as much as the housewives.  She thought Craig cleaned up nicely.   I had to tell her he doesn't really live here in Oceanside, 'cause she was ready to book it to the beach!  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

One of the biggest things I learned out of this episode - don't bother asking Dorinda for help with something, or to get connected to one of her connections. Because as gawd is my witness, if you don't thank her in the appropriate way, complete with banners, marching band, confetti canons and what not - you will pay. And pay. And pay. #NutcrackerGate #JovaniGate

Psst Bodhigurl, I suggest emailing, tweeting, hand writing a thank you note, (and maybe a banner plane, to be safe), thanking, profusely thanking Dorinda for inspiring that there post.

Just to be safe. ;)

• Love 9

Well, from the other side of the pool...Beth never said directly to Dorinda, thanks for hooking me up with the nut cracker nor did Lu directly thank Doris for hooking her up with the Cabaret  outfits?  I don't think Doris wanted a banner or parade.  She just wanted a simple thank you.  Neither Beth or Lu gave that.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Given that Bethenny likes to speak fast AND skip texts that don't align with the narrative she's pushing, I don't know how her jumping up like a Jack-in-a-box and shoving a phone in someone's face will prove anything.

But...she screams "BOOYAH, BITCH!" in Carole's face! Surely that has to count for something?

Right?

• Love 11

I’m way behind because I just watched tonight, but Bethenny’s and Luann’s explanation about inviting Scott made sense to me, and it was what I was thinking before Bethenny brought it up because Dorinda talked to her at 9:00 and Tinsley heard from her at 10:00. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

She just wanted a simple thank you.  Neither Beth or Lu gave that.

Maybe there were so many takes for each thank-you (Jovani! Nutcracker) that they're rolling around on the cutting room floor.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

My raccoon is quite musical, and could accompany drown out Luann's singing by playing the windchimes.

Walnutqueen will arrive with party favors for all - fabulous Pam McCoy faux fur coats (NOT rented by Crooks to "gift" Vicky) and some lovely leather jackets; vintage purses; and all the sparkly vintage costume jewelry your hearts desire.

Then I'll bogart all the caviar condiments and retire to my room with a bottle of vodka and a platter of crab legs.

ETA - my raccoon arrived a day early, and seems to like the pretty boys on Animal Kingdom just as much as the housewives.  She thought Craig cleaned up nicely.   I had to tell her he doesn't really live here in Oceanside, 'cause she was ready to book it to the beach!  :-)

I’m coming too.... but only if you bitches bring me a banner.... !

I’ll bring my own white trash trailer to pass out sleep in afterwards.

• Love 7

I'm of a "certain age," probably way past a certain age.  I'd like to think that if I want to sit at a classy bar that's willing to take our money and smooch with some old guy, that I'll be too hard-of-hearing to hear all the cruel comments of those judges who are within the designated appropriate age range.

• Love 17

I don’t have much to say that hasn’t already been said. I’ve had Money Can’t Buy You Class & Chic C'est La Vie stuck in my head for over 24 hours now, and although it’s driving me crazy, it makes me chuckle. Ramona’s “performance” with Bethenny was hilarious. She is so nuts, but I’ve grown to enjoy her craziness. It’s definitely entertaining. Dorinda’s drunk Jovani! heckling was too much. Then the joker makeup later in the night. She needs rehab way more then Luann! I too was surprised that there was nothing regarding Dennis’ death. I thought for sure there would be something. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Me, as well, please? 

I’m afraid I need Remedial GIF Posting 101 as well. Happy to take it from @KungFuBunny or anyone willing to help a gal out.

I’ll bring the Pringles, Sugarfina candy, and LVP sangria to the PTV Party at the Sonja AirBnB.

Oh and I’ll make you a banner that will say “Wow. Wow. Wow, [Poster Name]. Wow, wow. [Poster Name], wow. Wow.” Or sew you a pillow (which may take me a month, and you may only get a sketch, but... it’s the thought that counts)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8

I went to rewatch the scene with the nutcracker to be sure I remembered it right. That B had thanked D. And I hadn't remembered it exactly, but I was right. If that makes sense.  She said expressed huge appreciatiation to Dorinda. While Bethenny did initially thank the person who physically brought the nutcracker, she told Dorinda, "You Saved Christmas." I mean what bigger of a an expression of gratitude could Bethenny give to Mrs. Christmas herself, Dorinda, than, you saved Christmas? 

Watching Carole talk about it in her TH and to the other women, Carole was laying the seeds of discord even that early in the season.

• Love 13
On 8/16/2018 at 10:06 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm not sure who I'd come as, but I would love for walnutqueen and her tv buddy to attend. 

Of COURSE Walnut Queen & Raccoon are coming! (She's going to run the make-up sesh showing us how to get a classic Tins look ; )

YES! YES! YES!

May I further suggest we wear RamonaEyes  while learning how to model-stomp like Ms Singer  (hips moving in defiant oppositon to the natural swing of the human pelvis) while wearing Luann's fabulous Evine line? (Currently stored exclusively for us in a fabulous boutique space some warehouse in the depths of New Jersey).

Here you go, @CrinkleCutCat!

banner final.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think the Dorinda-John-Lu-ticket scenario was a producer setup - the way Tinsley and Carole ran with it right off the top just didn’t ring true to their personalities.

Absolutely agree.  No way would that have been the theme of the evening.   Bravo was desperate for content.  I also wondered if there was some last minute editing because of Dennis' death that required showing more footage of Lu's show and afterparty.  It was excessive.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Of COURSE Walnut Queen & Raccoon are coming! (He's going to run the make-up sesh showing us how to get a classic Tins look ; )

YES! YES! YES!

May I further suggest we wear RamonaEyes  while learning how to model-stomp like Ms Singer  (hips moving in defiant oppositon to the natural swing of the human pelvis) while wearing Luann's fabulous Evine line? (Currently stored exclusively for us in a fabulous boutique space some warehouse in the depths of New Jersey).

Here you go, @CrinkleCutCat!

banner final.jpg

Ha ha! Almost got it Noir!   I’m too needy to share a banner..... I’m coming as Aviva so I need my own banner because it’s going to be soooooo hard to get there without my husband from Australia! (Hence my trailer trash reference.... from the same Aviva needs a banner RHoNY episode ::sigh::)

3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m afraid I need Remedial GIF Posting 101 as well. Happy to take it from @KungFuBunny or anyone willing to help a gal out.

I’ll bring the Pringles, Sugarfina candy, and LVP sangria to the PTV Party at the Sonja AirBnB.

Oh and I’ll make you a banner that will say “Wow. Wow. Wow, [Poster Name]. Wow, wow. [Poster Name], wow. Wow.” Or sew you a pillow (which may take me a month, and you may only get a sketch, but... it’s the thought that counts)

Added you in to the pm kungfubunny sent me with instructions!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 5
On 8/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, TeeMo said:

I would have been happier for Lu in this episode if I didn’t know about the lawsuit and if she had not acted like such a smug self obsessed asshole in all of her THs. 

On 8/15/2018 at 10:36 PM, Kiki777 said:

The scenes of Lu with her kids made me sad knowing what she did to them.  Wonder if they will discuss it next week. 

I dont pay attention to what happens outside of the show, so what is the lawsuit about and what did Lu do her kids?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

I dont pay attention to what happens outside of the show, so what is the lawsuit about and what did Lu do her kids?

Check out LuAnn’s thread. I think maybe around mid-July news broke that her ex-husband and their kids were suing her.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't even think it's about "John"

When Dorinda first blew up at Luann in Cartagena over "you're starting to turn", Dorinda's reaction was so disproportionate to what Luann said.

I've said it before, I think it has more to do with Sonya. She hates Sonja, and feels that Luann did not back her up or side with her enough in terms of Sonja. It was Sonja who was invited to stay at Luann's house in the Hamptons, Sonja wasn't reprimanded enough by Luann at breakfast in the Sonja/Dorinda widow/divorce fight. Luann did not side with Dorinda on the family crest sniping - because Luann clings on to her Countess title. It was Dorinda who connected Luann to Jovani, yet Luann invited Sonja to be part of the cabaret show. This was most annoying to Dorinda as the show is called Countess and "Friends" - so Sonja ranks higher than Dorinda. A few years ago during off season Luann and Dorinda did a skit on stage with Avenue Q. In this episode, did you notice where Bridgett asked Dorinda if she would consider doing it and Dorinda said sure she "does it all". Problem is Dorinda wasn't asked by Luann, Sonja was.

I think this is why Dorinda keeps going to her "loyalty" schtick, a friend who stood by her - and in Dorinda's eyes Luann is choosing Sonja over her - therefore not being loyal or standing by her

Yep.  Dorinda always says “ I’m a good person, I make it nice.”  She has done favors for everyone, invited them up to the Bezerkshires, flew with Carole for the ashes, got Bethenny the Nutcracker, got Luann the dresses, etc.  Nobody is showing her the love she craves.  She is not feeling appreciated.  As they say, “ the truth comes out when a person is drunk.”  Dorinda has shown this behavior every time lately.  She is jealous that everyone else is getting the attention, but her.  You hit the nail on the head Kung Foo.  The only thing tho, is Dorinda hits way below the belt.  People cannot forget those jabs.  She is way too harsh.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Jel said:

Psst Bodhigurl, I suggest emailing, tweeting, hand writing a thank you note, (and maybe a banner plane, to be safe), thanking, profusely thanking Dorinda for inspiring that there post.

Just to be safe. ;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha...ahhhhh so true... ha ha ha...

6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool...Beth never said directly to Dorinda, thanks for hooking me up with the nut cracker nor did Lu directly thank Doris for hooking her up with the Cabaret  outfits?  I don't think Doris wanted a banner or parade.  She just wanted a simple thank you.  Neither Beth or Lu gave that.

We don't? Bethenny saying "I'm so thankful" at Dorinda's home, and then later "you saved Christmas" along with her reaction when she received it, aren't thanks enough? I'm sure Lu thanked her as well. We honestly don't know if either also gave a simple thank you. And ultimately you don't give people stuff to get in return, yes, common decency usually indicates it but I have a hard time believing neither woman thanked her - they just didn't thank her on camera in the way she expected them to (although again, we literally heard and saw Bethenny say "I'm so thankful" while drooling all over Dorinda at her house....) I'm not sure how inviting John to the show would be a fitting thank you for Dorinda connecting Lu to Jovani.

Edited by BodhiGurl
missing end ) mark
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Imagine that same cold, soulless “Noted” response when a blooming, teenaged Bryn confronts her controlling, jealous mother about some injustice - chilling.

I'm still feeling sorry for Bethenny, because of Dennis, so it feels kind of wrong to bag on her right now but this has been bugging me since Scary Island >> When she screamed at Kelly,  "Go to sleep.  GO TO SLEEP!".  I felt sorry/scared for the baby she was carrying because I knew that child would, someday, end up on the receiving end of that vicious tongue .

Same with Dorinda's unhinged, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" in Cartagena. And so many other threatening, spittle soaked admonishments.  Poor Hannah. :-(

• Love 8
20 hours ago, coops said:

It wouldn't surprise me if every person on this forum who has ever snarked about Dorinda one day got a hammering at their door at four in the morning, opening it only to find a drunken Dorinda slurring, pointing, and flipping her head from side to side in that aggressive way she does, all the while having lipstick smeared over her face. 

The visual of one of us following messy Dorinda's point-y finger with our eyes like a dog tracking a playfully proffered treat and then chomping the end of that finger ....gives me great pleasure.

• Love 9