Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

Whew! This was one shit show (literally) of a season, but it always is and that’s why this RH franchise is my favorite. 

The reunion looks crazy of course and I wish Lu had been there, they will talk shit about her and she won’t be there to defend herself. 

I won’t miss Carole but I wouldn’t want them to bring in anyone to replace her. The other six women can carry this show IMO. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Did I miss seeing Dorinda's update at the end?   Or wasn't there one?

She put her place up for sale and is looking for a new one in Midtown.  She and Lu are still estranged.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, izabella said:

She put her place up for sale and is looking for a new one in Midtown.  She and Lu are still estranged.

You can't reconcile if one party is locked away in a drunk tank!

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Why the #@$% didn't someone tell me the show starts at 8? UGH!!!!

Right there with you - I figured it out 15 minutes in when I saw Carole's dress for the Cabaret show and was like, that doesn't look familiar... WAIT. Is this the new episode??? UGHHHH... at least I had Bravo on... or I would have totally missed it. Doh.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Hers was the first. She moved to Midtown. 

Thank you

12 minutes ago, izabella said:

Thank you

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Lu is good with the stage banter, I'll give her that much.

Though of course someone else wrote it (like for most people).  She does need to take some singing lessons if she wants to keep doing this, just a small improvement (likely in how to “talk-sing”) would do wonders.

tinsley should grow a pair, telling Doris was a horrible idea.  And Doris can stop over-reacting; jeez, she tried to hide John for a long time.  I couldn’t follow the back and forth of how Luann invited Scott but not John.  But earth to Lu, a fake apology could have helped.  Same with giving a shout out to Doris and her friend for the dresses, though I suspect in the moment she was too overwhelmed with what she needed to do to realize it.

B should also learn the fake apology, that Ramona’s businesses haven’t been as successful as you decree doesn’t mean you don’t send her a text mentioning her night.  And Ramona’s first business, selling overstock, seems to have been at least somewhat successful, so get over yourself.  Jeez, how many of B’s products have really sold well?

Its a shame B and Carole were interrupted, it seemed like they might have been getting onto the right track.

Sonja, how embarrassing.  Doris, how embarrassing.

• Love 19

Tinsley got tired of waiting for Scott, she moved out of the Penthouse and into a smaller Hotel Apartment

Is this code for that Penthouse was freebied to Tinsley on the days of shooting and Scott ran all the way back to Chicago?

I forgot who compared Tinsley's french braid buns to goat horns (sorry!) - but this is for you

Scott told Tinsley he was done and he was moving back to Chicago.

Tinsley forced him  beat him into submission  persuaded Scott to stay

Attack%20Goat%20Tackle.gif

• Love 21

Dorinda is Elileen Davidson when she’s nice and Brandi Granville when’s she drunk.

She turns ugly mean.

I really did like that that Romona, Bethenny, and Sonja seemed genuinely excited about Luann.  B should have at least acknowledged Romona even though a pre-launch isn’t a real thing. 

Tinsley seems like she always chases after bad men and becomes way too attached too fast.  I don’t get why Carole would encourage that.

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Its a shame B and Carole were interrupted, it seemed like they might have been getting onto the right track.

Sonja, how embarrassing.  Doris, how embarrassing.

There was no way Ramona was going to let that conversation between Carol and Bethenny happen. She went straight to Carole to ensure they didn’t get another opportunity to talk.

may Lu invited Scott because she knew that if he wasn’t in town he didn’t really know a whole lot of people and they could make a night out of it. 

Dorinda shut up 

Carole you’re still an asshole

• Love 24
1 hour ago, scoobie1 said:

Stay classy Sonja.  "would I still do it if my daughter were at show? " stops a second. "Yes, yes I would" nice. 

So, we all now know that the whole "wardrobe malfunction" was pre-planned by Sonja - Luann should have been super pissed at Sonja for trying to upstage her at her cabaret premier night.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I’m trying to explain these people to my mother, since she’s staying with me and watching the finale was a nonnegotiable, and she’s looking at me with the “where have I gone wrong” eyes....

I'm dying!

I get those same eyes when I'm watching with my teenage daughter in the room. Her eyes tell me that my mom card should be revoked.

• Love 20
45 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Bethenny said that she's never seen any business of Ramona's take off. While that might be true on the show, that doesn't change the fact that Ramona put in the work and was successful for years. Beth wants to pretend that she is the only successful businesswoman on RHONY. It was a bitchy, unnecessary, untrue comment and Beth knew it.  

And, if I recall correctly, Ramona and Mario's jewelry line did rather well for a few years and is still selling jewelry online.  It may be Mario's business, but is was Ramona's idea.  I don't know if she is getting any proceeds from the company since the divorce.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

,,,and did you catch their act in the clip for the reunion? They're going at it like cats and dogs! WOW; I can't wait! ;-)

Bethenny looked like Teresa Guidice jumping up from her seat!!  ;-)

• Love 15
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

And, if I recall correctly, Ramona and Mario's jewelry line did rather well for a few years and is still selling jewelry online.  It may be Mario's business, but is was Ramona's idea.  I don't know if she is getting any proceeds from the company since the divorce.

Wasn’t Mario’s business actually his family business? They did something like religious jewelry and trophies or some such

• Love 20

I’m not a Mother, so for all I know it’s fine, but it drives me absolutely crazy when Sonja refers to her daughter as the “kid”.  Just seems disrespectful somehow (maybe it’s the way she says it, sounds derisive to my ear).  Considering the “kid” is her meal ticket maybe she could make her sound like something more than an inconvenience.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, bagger said:

Wasn’t Mario’s business actually his family business? They did something like religious jewelry and trophies or some such

Yes, but then, they also branched out to costume jewelry (when everyone was wearing crosses all the time).  Ramona still wears a lot of the pieces.  It's actually pretty nice costume jewelry.  Here's the link to the fashion jewelry page:  https://www.truefaithjewelry.com/fashion-jewelry.html?page=0&sf=&sd=a#sortblock

6 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

THANKS!!! I would have tuned in at 9:00 :)

They're replaying it at 10:00, so you can watch it while I'm re-watching!!  ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

MartiniGirl:

Just so you know Reunion Part 1 next week starts at 8:00 PM

It's no use, Bunny -- Martinigirl won't be here. She's forsaken us for Red Scarf Guy;

MPost20333-AskingForSourcePoster.jpg

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, SCS said:

It's no use, Bunny -- Martinigirl won't be here. She's forsaken us for Red Scarf Guy;

MPost20333-AskingForSourcePoster.jpg

CHEERS (while showing my cleavage)

3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

How funny is it that both dogs are named Brian

Good catch! LOL!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

YIKES! That was one fugly parting shot of Carole.

I thought all of their last shots with their recaps were less than flattering.  I wonder if the camera people were pissed at all of them!  

Also - did anyone else want to reach inside their televisions and straighten out that horribly placed, frizzed out extension on Bethenny's head during the after party?  It was so distracting!!  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought all of their last shots with their recaps were less than flattering.  I wonder if the camera people were pissed at all of them!  

Also - did anyone else want to reach inside their televisions and straighten out that horribly placed, frizzed out extension on Bethenny's head during the after party?  It was so distracting!!  

Omg I thought it was just me! She should fire that hairdresser.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, b2H said:

I cannot believe there was no acknowledgement of Dennis’ passing, even just a black screen at the end of the updates.  That surprises me, given he appeared at least once on the show this season.

Maybe his family didn’t want him associated with the tacky Bravo brand, lol.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I like Carole's dress.

I LOVED Ramona's backless sequin gown when she screamed at Bethenny.

I follow this redheaded guy in the background who is sipping a drink on Twitter!  (If you watch the clip.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9