Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Make Room for Baby

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, cereality said:

Austin and Joy don’t strike me as a happy marriage, at all.  They strike me as a “we’re FINE” – just get thru it bc that’s what God and your parents want you to do, be married and having babies – kind of marriage.  Let’s be honest there are people who do “accept” (give up) in life and just kind of go thru the motions so it’s hardly unique but it’s sad when it’s a 20 and 24 year old.  I mean come on at those ages your WHOLE life is in front of you – schools, jobs, travel, etc. – and if something doesn’t work out, you can quit and start over without a whole lot to lose.  Though I guess not if you lock it down and get knocked up asap.

At his wedding, Austin’s best friend said something about how Austin’s whole life has been about getting set to take a wife and have kids. And I said it then and I say it now – he did NOT care if that wife was Joy or some other fundie girl.  As long as she was a woman with birthing hips and not a girly girl (bc I think he very much was looking for someone who wouldn’t be clingy/emotional like say Erin Bates bc he doesn’t want to deal AND someone who wanted to swing a hammer bc he wants help/complete buy in with his business), he was going to be fine with it – could’ve been Joy, could’ve been some girl around the corner, whatever.

We have seen other fundie men with this attitude – Brandon Keilen comes to mind.  But the difference is that while Brandon may not have been leaping for joy for Michaela or any girl specifically and rather was taking a wife out of “duty” and religion, now that he is with her – and really since the very start of their marriage – he appears to be very kind and care for her deeply in that comfortable old married couple way.  Something about Austin suggests this is NOT the case.  He appears to care for himself and Joy best go along bc he is the headship.  I mean he expects his pregnant wife out there lifting lumber, swinging a hammer, and working the table saw!? Even if she wanted to, a caring husband – esp a first time dad – would say NO, go put your feet up, that’s dangerous.  Same with a caring husband not making his wife sleep on a mattress on the floor or go ice fishing, but esp a PREGNANT wife after he sees and realizes that mobility keeps getting harder for her.  Even at the midwife when she was going on about the finger stick (which IDK – that is the least of your worries given that a full grown human has to come out down there but whatever), he was just uncaring with – pain with temporary, most pain is temporary for a purpose.  Wanna guess that’s how he acted during birth too – you’re doing this for MY son, deal with it . . . .!?

I agree. I was thinking about this earlier and I thought that of all of the marriages, this one seems the most 19th century.

At that time, there were people who married for love, and people who grew to love each other over time, people who married for utilitarian reasons and lived companionably, and people who married simply because it was expected of them -- that's how I see Joy and Austin. I think the title of the Josiah and Lauren thread could be read as he had to marry someone, whereas with Joy and Austin it would be more like "she had to marry someone."

It's hard to know if they're happy or not -- they come across as such zeros that it's hard to really care . . .

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

The thing is, if Joy really was his work “horse”, she sure as hell wouldn’t be hobbled in maxi skirts and flip flops. If he really wanted Joy because she was a hard worker then, for God’s sake, outfit her in some sturdy jeans and appropriate gloves and footwear. Joy, of all the older sisters, would be most likely happily switch to pants, etc.  Biut no, Austin likes dresses. So he’s a controlling prick AND an idiot. I feel like Austin really doesn’t see Joy at all. 

I don't think Austin cares about what Joy wears, I just don't think he wants to deal with the flack from his parents if she wears jeans. Austin was once featured on a reality show where his parents were the focus and for as controlling as JB is, he's got nothing on good ole Mr. F. 

• Love 7

Lauren-"Si's love language is food. "  Huh? What?  These kids today and their fancy talk, I'll tell ya!  I never once, at 19 or any other age, described anyone by their love language.

I'm from PA and I wonder if Diana Vuolo knows her acronym is already taken by the Statewide Adoption Network?

• Love 7

There was a book written 20 years or so ago by a Christian counselor, The Five Love Languages. It was immensely popular and has become part of the lexicon in evangelical circles. The original book was for couples, but a follow up book was designed for parents and children. It is so ingrained in the culture that my son’s teacher (Christian school) asked me in our first parent-teacher conference what my son’s love language is.

It’s not a bad concept, and definitely veers from the Duggar concept of everybody being just alike.

• Love 17

I enjoy Jessa as the mouthpiece of the show.  She is quite funny - I loved her quips about Jana, and that guys should come forward to see if Jana will give them a chance!  Jana always seems very happy for her siblings no matter who is getting married or pregnant, etc.  Who knows what her reasons are for not courting (side hugs 2xs a day - no kissing or holding hands, eating your siblings leftovers as a romantic lunch - GROSS), and getting married, but I admire her "do it all" abilities!  

I like Lauren & Kendra (minus the giggling).  Cant help but think of 'Si as an Amish dude with that hairline, and beard.  Jinger and Jeremy will have the most "normal" life away from the Dugger compound.  His family was completely shocked when they revealed she was expecting...that brought tears to my eyes.

Ben will always be a dimwit.  

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, McManda said:

First, that's gross. But second, wouldn't picking a scab hurt more than a fingerstick for a glucose test?

... and it gets grosser the more I think about it.

You are exactly right...it would definitely hurt more. 

I have NO patience for anyone bitching about such TINY little things. I have Type 1 Diabetes and do finger sticks a minimum of 10 times a day and shots at least 6 times a day. 

Foolish, dim, gross and less than clean is what comes to my mind when I think of Joy. 

• Love 22
14 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I’m going to go with It’s Mom and Dads’ responsibility to tell their own children where they can and can’t go. Joe’s  not their Dad.  As the  brother, he can be somewhat more honest with them than a non-related neighbor, but he shouldn’t have  to deal with having to send them home on a daily basis. If children on my street showed up at my home uninvited-it’s their parents I’d be complaining to. 

It was also a way of enforcing  boundaries to Michelle and JimBob. ‘ These are your kids and Kendra and I won’t be babysitting them every day for you. ‘ sounds like Joe doesn’t intend Kendra to be the new Anna. 

I see your point. I think both should speak to the kids. But will they even listen?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HahYallDoin said:

You are exactly right...it would definitely hurt more. 

I have NO patience for anyone bitching about such TINY little things. I have Type 1 Diabetes and do finger sticks a minimum of 10 times a day and shots at least 6 times a day. 

Foolish, dim, gross and less than clean is what comes to my mind when I think of Joy. 

I have Type 2 and think the finger sticks actually hurt more than the insulin shots.  I only do both twice a day.  Picking a scab would be way worse though.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Of all their gross food things, this one has stuck with me literally for the past 24 hours bc it was so absolutely vile. Any idea how long those leftovers have been in the fridge, Josiah?!??

Seriously so gross. 

How 'bout also, Joe? YOU tell the kids not to come over if not invited. You're a man now, or something. You don't need your mom telling them. 

I actually had to fast forward through the food scene.

And regular milk is gross and i dont drink it. My 4 kids rarely did. i made sur thye got vitamin D from other sources

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, queenanne said:

I believe the principle on teaching kids music is that it teaches discipline (practicing, taking care of your instrument, being part of a group, etc.); and it's also apparently on par or better with learning a foreign language to open different neural pathways in your brain, both of which seem valuable to developing the type of work ethic and self-esteem that steers you away from criminal activities.  

I wholeheartedly agree with this, BUT if forced religion becomes a part of it, I can no longer support it.

• Love 7

Lauren ate the tortillas though, so if she was truly gluten intolerant, you'd have expected her to NOT be eating one and just eating the filling and toppings. 

I was reminded of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAauVu2sTg when poor Lauren tried the spoiled guacamole. Didn't she serve him up like 17 burnt sandwiches when they first started courting? Now we know why. Watching the video again makes me think of Jill's cooking! 

I have to say John David was a softer version of him than we've seen on the show before when he was saying how cute the girls were singing their songs and Joe's face when he was watching the ultrasound was adorable. He was almost in awe. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, HahYallDoin said:

I threw up in my mouth a little when Joy said, after the much whined about finger stick, that she 'could have picked a scab' to produce the blood. BLECH!!! That is so nasty and shows, yet again, what a dumbass she really is.

Thanks for telling what she said.  I swear every week it's getting harder to understand their mumbling.

Was that an air mattress Joken were sleeping on?  It just looked a little bit higher than some mattresses.  I like how Joy had to add that it was fine & comfortable (or something similar.)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, flyingdi said:

Lauren-"Si's love language is food. "  Huh? What?  These kids today and their fancy talk, I'll tell ya!  I never once, at 19 or any other age, described anyone by their love language.

He's not very fluent, then. Guess he learned that language at SOTDRT.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What a vast difference between Joy's life and Jinger's. Lightyears apart in quality. Jinger is Jeremy's wife and Joy is Austin's work horse.

Someday, Jinger is going to be Ellen Griswold and Joy is going to be Cousin Eddie's wife, Catherine.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

Someday, Jinger is going to be Ellen Griswold and Joy is going to be Cousin Eddie's wife, Catherine.

Nah, Jinger is the Audrey from the new Vacation who grew up and married the weatherman.  Joy is Rusty, still trying to live up to her parents.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Of all their gross food things, this one has stuck with me literally for the past 24 hours bc it was so absolutely vile. Any idea how long those leftovers have been in the fridge, Josiah?!??

Seriously so gross. 

I keep dwelling on it too.  Whose germs are all over that food?  It would be bad enough if the leftovers were from an uneaten takeout meal but these leftovers looked like they had been eaten from. .  

Did he end up putting any seasonings in the fajitas?  He said the prepackaged  mix had gluten in it so he couldn't use that. I'm thinking he just spiced it up with the leftovers. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

I keep dwelling on it too.  Whose germs are all over that food?  It would be bad enough if the leftovers were from an uneaten takeout meal but these leftovers looked like they had been eaten from. .  

Did he end up putting any seasonings in the fajitas?  He said the prepackaged  mix had gluten in it so he couldn't use that. I'm thinking he just spiced it up with the leftovers. 

& then he ask Jordyn how to tell if it was any good?? Really, I mean shes what 10 years old??

• Love 4

I haven't been able to watch this episode yet.  Tons of trauma and drama involving neighbors and animals, but I am enjoying all the snark and comments.  Now I know how much booze I should have on hand to watch it.  Thanks everyone!!!

I have a mental image of Josie just opening food containers and licking the food and then putting it back.   Shudders.

Wait does Si actually make Jill look like a good cook?

• Love 10
On 8/7/2018 at 1:26 PM, Julia67 said:
On 8/6/2018 at 9:08 PM, woot said:

I thought the exact same thing - her parents did not seem as excited as you'd expect for first time grandparents - perhaps they also didn't appreciate being told with the entire Duggar crew in tow. 

I got the impression that her parents already knew, which makes sense.  I can't imagine she'd wait a while to tell her mom!

I thought her parents' reactions were very muted too, but I did notice during the "previously' clips when the 2nd hour started (hey TLC, we JUST watched this!) they showed a different clip of the announcement where Kendra and her mom hugged. (PS -- whoever upthread said her father was really, really ridiculously good-looking was 100% correct!).

I also remember when they showed the out-of-order Kendra "birth story" earlier this season that Kendra mentioned her mom found out she was pregnant a few months after Kendra did, so they were having their babies at the same time. Maybe her mom had already found out at the time of Kendra's announcement and was thinking about that and the potential for steal-your-thunder ramifications?

• Love 5

I must be in the minority here.  I don't find Pa Caldwell attractive in the least.  It's probably because he reminds me of a coworker of Mr. Xword from years & years ago, who was a womanizer.  

Kendra seems like a genuinely nice person, as does Joe.  Lauren seems more calculating, and not just because she criticized Si's awful cooking.  She (Lauren) just has that look about her.  YMMV.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I must be in the minority here.  I don't find Pa Caldwell attractive in the least.  It's probably because he reminds me of a coworker of Mr. Xword from years & years ago, who was a womanizer.  

Kendra seems like a genuinely nice person, as does Joe.  Lauren seems more calculating, and not just because she criticized Si's awful cooking.  She (Lauren) just has that look about her.  YMMV.

Lauren comes across as a little fake, like she would be the nice-nasty girl at chuch or school.  There seems to be fair amount of judgement and bitchiness under the surface, but she tries to hide it.  Someone on the SiRen thread said she looks like she has an agenda, and I think that sums her up perfectly.  

I also don’t find Pa Caldwell attractive. His look is quite common where I live.  I got the impression Kendra’s parents, or at least her mom, talked to her about waiting a little while to get pregnant.  But again, she was young, healthy, horny, married, and naive about life, so what did they think would happen?  

• Love 7

Josiah inherited his mother's jaw and chin.  I had never noticed it before this episode, but once I realized it I found it really distracting.

Did I mishear, or did Josiah ask Lauren what she thought when she first heard about courtship?  Does she come from a family that has never "done" courtship before?  I remember that Jeremy said he had never heard about it before meeting Jinger, but it's a great idea, blah blah blah, I still think he said all that to suck up to Jinger's parents during the courtship/engagement. 

I am guessing that Kendra told her mother about her pregnancy off-camera and before the big room reveal.  When I was pregnant, I insisted we tell my parents before my in-laws - because I was the one who was pregnant and going to deliver the baby, not my husband.  Kendra has said she's really close to her mother, so I could see her telling her beforehand and then letting the rest of her family (or even just some of her siblings) find out at the big reveal.

Jeremy's mother's reaction to learning she would be a grandmother was wonderful.  I admit, I got teary.  The fact that she didn't get it at first, and thought the gift was for Jeremy's parents, was so sweet.  And the note asking that they keep the booties until the baby needed them was such a nice touch.  They're something tangible the grandparents-to-be could coo over before the birth.  Win for Jeremy and Jinger.

I'm giving Joy a pass at being upset over getting her finger poked.  I hate, hate, hate needles.  I was more worried about having to get an IV during labour than actually giving birth.  And the idea of possibly getting an epidural?  Did my best not to think about it.  Fortunately, I delivered without having any IVs or an epidural.  Can't explain it, but the second best thing about having my kid was being able to do it without any needles.  (My kid is the best thing, naturally.)

Austin is a selfish pig.  Working on the house while Joy is so close to delivering?  Expecting that they'll move two months after she has delivered?  Even if everything had been super easy with the birth (which is wasn't), it takes 6 weeks for a woman to recover from birth.  And it takes 6 weeks before a new mother generally "figures out" what being a mother is all about.  And Joy was supposed to be packing up a house and preparing to move during all this?  On top of an unexpected c-section?  Dude is a Grade A jerk.

• Love 23

Lauren confirms that she's a lil' Salvadorian, which explains the middle name. If Josiah's love language was food then he would have cooked a  proper recipe, I can't believe he found it acceptable to feed her someone else's leftovers. I see why people think Lauren has an agenda, I don't see the attraction and it's a bit strange her family moved to a whole new state just to make their teen daughter's relationship go a bit faster.

Joy and Austin are strange. I see no love there, Joy is merely his living companion who works for free and births more workers for him. I can totally believe they only live on chicken tenders, a fan account posted a picture of her at Chick-fil-A a few weeks ago.

• Love 10

Forgot to post this earlier...

When Josiah and Lauren were in the car with her siblings, audio played of her stating that she has 8 siblings and then she started listing their names and ages as the camera panned to shots of them in the car. She continued on and stated, 'all eight of them are going to get ice cream with us.' 

Deal is that the chick only named seven siblings. 

WTF??? My daughter caught it and replayed it to double check because she'd been paying attention to the list as I fiddled on my phone. Sure enough, Lauren said she has eight siblings...not that there are 'eight of us' or some such. We then replayed it couple more times just to be certain. 

No question that Lauren is another 'failed for all intents and purposes graduate of the SOTDRT.'

Bodes really well for their future childrens education. Two dumbass parents 'educating' the football team they will bring into this world. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

When Josiah and Lauren were in the car with her siblings, audio played of her stating that she has 8 siblings and then she started listing their names and ages as the camera panned to shots of them in the car. She continued on and stated, 'all eight of them are going to get ice cream with us.' 

WTF??? My daughter caught it and replayed it to double check because she'd been paying attention to the list as I fiddled on my phone. Sure enough, Lauren said she has eight siblings...not that there are 'eight of us' or some such. We then replayed it couple more times just to be certain. 

No question that Lauren is another 'failed for all intents and purposes graduate of the SOTDRT.'

Bodes really well for their future childrens education. Two dumbass parents 'educating' the football team they will bring into this world. 

She does have eight siblings now.  The last one was just born a few months ago and is Gideon’s age or slightly older.  It might have been spliced in where she said she had eight siblings, then counted off the carload.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this, BUT if forced religion becomes a part of it, I can no longer support it.

I'm wondering what the specifics are about that. I would assume, since Diana said she works with them in the public schools, that they have to tread VERY carefully around that. I'd think that at a minimum, the kids would have to choose to be there and would know about its Christian focus, and would likely be Christians anyway. The school could very easily be opening itself up to a forcing-religion-down-my-throat  lawsuit if they just grabbed random children and indoctrinated them. I mean, they have one parent incarcerated, but they presumably have other parents / grandparents who are raising them. All it would take is them raising hell, even without money behind it, to get into trouble! A well-written letter to the editor could get them in big trouble, and a letter to the superintendent could at least force the program's removal from the schools. I'm inclined to think these are students who signed up knowing about its religious base, but we don't know that for sure. 

• Love 1

Did anyone else notice Jana saying, "We'll be decorating late" and the "reveal is a 3"? A la Joanna Gaines.

And Jessa can shut that hole in her face any time now.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

I'm assuming she was counting the one that was cooking in her mom's belly. Kinda weird.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Lauren comes across as a little fake, like she would be the nice-nasty girl at chuch or school.  There seems to be fair amount of judgement and bitchiness under the surface, but she tries to hide it.  Someone on the SiRen thread said she looks like she has an agenda, and I think that sums her up perfectly.  

I agree. Judging by the size of Lauren's house and property, that family has money. I don't understand her desire to marry Si when quite frankly she could probably do better. It's like she and her parents are running some sort of play, it's just not obvious at this stage of the game. If you look at the J'Boys in that range, the twins are better looking and closer to Lauren's age. It's rather interesting she zeroed in on the prematurely balding one who's sexuality has been publicly questioned for years. Something about the whole set-up feels off.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I'm assuming she was counting the one that was cooking in her mom's belly. Kinda weird.

I didn't know her mom had a baby since the little 2 year old so yes, she now has eight. 

I guess it sticks in my craw that she specifically said, 'all eight of them are going with us.' But what's worse than that is the fact that I'm still bothered by it 24 hours after watching the episode LOL 

• Love 3
On 8/7/2018 at 6:43 PM, floridamom said:

I heard "one night shag" also. I can't believe that these people actually believe that traditional dating is all about one night stands. I'm sorry, but I don't consider 'one night stands' as dating myself. I would classify that as a 'pick up', not dating. Their parents haven't explained real life to them much, have they. That is NOT the difference between dating and courting, Josiah....

Dating does NOT ever have to include sex. Many people date and don't sleep with each other at all. If they get married, then they do. It's possible.

THIS!!!!!  My husband and I met when I was 15 and he was 18 (I know).  We waited 2 years until we had sex...dated that whole time.  We then waited another 4.5 years to get married...after he graduated from college & had a job.  I chose to go to community college so I was working before he was.  We DATED (alone without chaperones!) for two years without sex (mainly because I was so young and he didn't want to pressure me).  We dated a total of 6 1/2 years, and we've been married for 17 years.  

I don't understand why the word "dating" is such a hot button with these people.  It's how you get to know someone.  How is that bad? I truly don't get it.  

• Love 18
12 hours ago, flyingdi said:

I'm from PA and I wonder if Diana Vuolo knows her acronym is already taken by the Statewide Adoption Network?

If his love language is food, I would hate to think what that meal he made for Lauren out of leftovers signifies! 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, awaken said:

If his love language is food, I would hate to think what that meal he made for Lauren out of leftovers signifies! 

She’s getting Marjorie’s seconds? That’s her name, correct?

• Love 13

Hehe I can't see the episode because I don't have cable, but all this talk about the creepy boating expedition keeps making me think of the infamous boat scene in The Godfather Part II. If he says you're going fishing, Joy, don't believe him! 

• Love 14
On 8/6/2018 at 10:32 PM, mythoughtis said:

A rail base for that bed would cost about $50 and take a half hour to get situated.  These two remind me of broke couples moving into their  first apartment in the 70s when it was all the rage to let everyone know how broke you were. They just need beads in the doorway and a water bed. 

Tears of laughter over your comments.  Well said!  This blog is the best..... so many hysterical comments.

16 minutes ago, Pasha Kitty said:

Pasha - I don’t remember saying what you have in the quote box- so I’m going to guess the verbiage is actually yours in response to whatever I did say at that date and time. Thanks! 

Looks like the quote function is having issues as Pashas’ comment didn’t get included in tne quote box. 

Edited by mythoughtis
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I'm wondering what the specifics are about that. I would assume, since Diana said she works with them in the public schools, that they have to tread VERY carefully around that. I'd think that at a minimum, the kids would have to choose to be there and would know about its Christian focus, and would likely be Christians anyway. The school could very easily be opening itself up to a forcing-religion-down-my-throat  lawsuit if they just grabbed random children and indoctrinated them. I mean, they have one parent incarcerated, but they presumably have other parents / grandparents who are raising them. All it would take is them raising hell, even without money behind it, to get into trouble! A well-written letter to the editor could get them in big trouble, and a letter to the superintendent could at least force the program's removal from the schools. I'm inclined to think these are students who signed up knowing about its religious base, but we don't know that for sure. 

I agree with you in the sense that it’s not “forced religion” at all, but it is access to children who may or may not be receiving a religious education at home and thus would be open to ideas regarding fundamentalist Christianity. 

I don’t being access in an unsavory way, but many people got their musical start performing in church (singing, instruments etc). If Diana Vuolo is reaching these kids through a love of Music I’m sure Christ comes up. 

• Love 1

Do we know whether Joy and Austin’s house actually went on the market (or sold) two months after Gideon was born? I mean, that’s crazy and oblivious, but he also never had infants in the house growing up himself, so I’m wondering if he just WAS oblivious and whether that plan changed (despite ideal market timing) after the difficult labor, c-section recovery process, and experiencing the reality of a newborn. Maybe I’m just being too optimistic, but having only one sibling, I can see him having zero concept of the reality of the fourth trimester.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:15 PM, ChiMama said:

I also remember when they showed the out-of-order Kendra "birth story" earlier this season that Kendra mentioned her mom found out she was pregnant a few months after Kendra did, so they were having their babies at the same time. Maybe her mom had already found out at the time of Kendra's announcement and was thinking about that and the potential for steal-your-thunder ramifications?

I wondered that as well, in trying to figure out her parents’ - and specifically mom’s - total lack of response. I’d LIKE it if she’d already told her mom before the reveal, but I also think that she/they would have faked some form of happy surprise had they not actually been surprise (stunned). I wondered if maybe her parents had just found out they were expecting, but they really seemed stunned and not thrilled at how quickly it happened. But I don’t know what the heck they expected, since (I gather?) they’re letting nature take its course and not utilizing family planning, and certainly knew that was Joe and Kendra’s initial plan, and they’re both healthy young people. Unless Kendra has some medical issue that gave her and her folks the impression she may not conceive super-easily (which is none of our business, obviously), I just can’t figure out where they got off being stunned and taken aback, really, which is what I interpreted from their initial reactions.

On 8/8/2018 at 6:21 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I got the impression Kendra’s parents, or at least her mom, talked to her about waiting a little while to get pregnant.  But again, she was young, healthy, horny, married, and naive about life, so what did they think would happen?  

Exactly. I don’t know about having talked to her about waiting a bit, since I assumed (maybe incorrectly, or “we” don’t know either way) they shared the Duggar’s views in this area, but they definitely seemed unpleasantly surprised - even *after* remembering the cameras and excited daughter and doing their talking head. If it was just that they already knew and weren’t surprised, then *I’m* surprised they didn’t fake it with some smiling, you know?

Edited by WalrusGirl
Thumb-typed “to” as just “t”
  • Love 3

After seeing how considerate Josiah was when preparing that special first meal for Lauren, I kind of have an idea why she might have appeared so upset in that first video they posted during the honeymoon . . .

Oh, and I think Josiah meant to say "one-night stand" but garbled it. Hard to tell when these people are so ignorant (yet arrogant) and also mumble everything they say.

• Love 6