Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Sometimes I cringe when I read my posts and all the other ppsts because we are talking about real, live, breathing, thinking, feeling, young women....and the world is already against women as it is. Do I personally think VK was ready to be a DCC-No. Could she ever be-Yes. She is not fat per real world standards. Was her body ready for DCC- yes during auditions, no during camp. I dont think VK was ever shy or meek or quiet. It is not a bad thing to be- Go Big or Go Home, you just need to develop the maturity to know the best and appropriate times to use your boldness. 

My best guess is that VK forgot the entire process was a job interview. I feel like she assumed the interview ended with the invitation to training camp. If she really did grow up with Auntie Kelly, it can be hard to abruptly transition away from that relationship, to that of a Boss/Employee dynamic.

I wish the best to all the young women just trying to find their place and figure out how to make sense of the world

So on point!! 

• Love 4

In rewatching this season it just struck me how disconcerting it must have been for any TCC who has ever watched this show and went into camp knowing there’s a fairly regular cadence of cuts being made and instead they end up in this perpetual everyone gets to stay one more week extravaganza. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCme said:

I’m rewatching the season because it’s Friday night and I clearly need a life.  First, I’m genuinely perplexed as to why Sarah the former Laker girl didn’t make it into training camp.  She was good and positive comments all around...except from Charlotte. And I just became less perplexed. Next up, VK looks so much better at tryouts. Enough that I’m almost genuinely concerned. Oh, and If weatherman Scott gets fired as a judge, let’s riot in the streets. JK, I’m not leaving my couch. And let’s talk Kelli’s wardrobe.  To quote Judy “struggle bus”.  In the latest episode, she looks the very best.  Her clothes fit her and accentuates her in the right places.  Good job to the wardrobe person on this episode.

Can I just say I really like this post ?

Edited by PixieDust
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

Yes!! Lacey got the Star cover!

EEFBDE58-1E9D-43BE-A518-9A1173D11253.jpeg

Lacey looks so plastic and fake in that photo compared to what she looked like when she first made the squad - did she have a second nose job, and what is up w/ her lips?   She was spray tanned so dark at cameos she looked darker than Kahlyn, and she looks like she has like 3 sets of false lashes on her eyes.

I’m all for glam and makeup, but she barely resembles her previous self anymore.  I don’t think it’s a good image for the DCC that these beautiful girls feel they need to change themselves so much.  Lacey was beautiful like she was :(.

• Love 14
23 hours ago, Lily80 said:

I want to know why Kelli has to keep it to 36 now. Someone said it was Charlotte’s decision. What—they can’t shell out a few more bucks for a couple of extra DCC? 

I wouldn't doubt it was Charlotte. That beotch is cheap. Her and her dad have been stealing money from the cheerleaders since 1961. They get paid nothing for their time and get treated bad in the process.  Kelli said the dcc gives them many opportunities... To do what?  

5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Lacey looks so plastic and fake in that photo compared to what she looked like when she first made the squad - did she have a second nose job, and what is up w/ her lips?   She was spray tanned so dark at cameos she looked darker than Kahlyn, and she looks like she has like 3 sets of false lashes on her eyes.

I’m all for glam and makeup, but she barely resembles her previous self anymore.  I don’t think it’s a good image for the DCC that these beautiful girls feel they need to change themselves so much.  Lacey was beautiful like she was :(.

You do realize she has had a nose job right?  So has the veteran red head,  I forget her name. So there is plastic

• Love 1
On 10/12/2018 at 12:24 AM, ATLGirl said:

Kelli, you can compliment VK on her legs all you want. But if you’re going to rip apart girls like Liz Reuter, Megan Sharp and Grace Sells for being soft in the uniform, you cannot ignore VK’s belly. You make yourself the ultimate hypocrite when you choose to be blind to what we all see. Kitty’s “respect” for an 11-lb. gain be darned...

I think this was the “emergency” that Kelli ran away to handle. I think she saw VK in that uniform and didn’t want MTT filming her discusssion of how anyone looks in their cameo-certainly keep it to a bare minimum. She can’t keep up the VK bullshit for an entire day of appearance evaluating. If that broad makes it past finals next season, I’m done with this show.

p.s. Marshall gap lip smile should be the cover of my calendar. I’d buy extra for that.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, DCCme said:

My friend just watched the episode and texted me “Victoria looks like a much younger version of you.  You’re still more Blair from Facts of Life but you all have that blonde hair and the big brown eyes and the all teeth smile”.  So many ways to be insulted in one compliment I don’t even know where to start.  In other news, I have a friend for sale if anyone needs one... (and also Victoria’s eyes aren’t brown).

Blair was cool?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

I guess they decided that was the best of the ones of her in that (hideous and cliche) custom bikini.  Not that it aactually shows any of the bikini top, ie where most of the work was put into the construction (sorry, but it was basically two metal coconut shells with stars on that looked like star shaped nipples) but i guess they figured ass sells

Imagine wearing that thing in real life at the beach or the pool. In glaring sun. Your boobs would fry. And you’d blind anyone in your path. ? 

Also, it’s ugly as sin. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

Imagine wearing that thing in real life at the beach or the pool. In glaring sun. Your boobs would fry. And you’d blind anyone in your path. ? 

Also, it’s ugly as sin. 

And it didn’t fit!

• Love 5
On 10/7/2018 at 3:11 PM, Lily80 said:

Not a fan of the uniform either. I dislike most of the NFL cheerleaders' uniforms. They look like glittery swimwear with boots. The DCC's are by far the best. I'm a Saints fan, and I hate the Saintsations' uniforms too.

It odd that by now - with all of the fabrics and designers of the world & the expansion of athletic wear. - the other clubs haven't overhauled their uniforms. Some of them just looks dated. I know the clubs with true 100% outdoor stadiums will have a challenge with warmer uniforms but just because it needs to warm doesn't mean it has to be unflattering.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

Here’s something that has really bothered me....and, if it has already been mentioned, my apologies! If VK only had one sticker on her picture, and Ashlee and Kristen have twos tickers, wouldn’t the logical cut be VK?  Or, all three?  Seriously...I’m not a VK hater. However, I have watched this show since the first season, and I have watched some wonderful TCC’s  (Liz Reuter, Grace Sels...who both worked with Jay I think...and MANY vets) get cut for less weight gain! Alex Hermès was a beautiful DCC and Kelli cut her at tryouts. She didn’t look heavy to me. So....please Kelli....I’ve always had a lot of respect for you....please be consistent on cutting girls for weight. Chelsea (Season 8) did not look heavy to me (at all) when she was warned about her weight. How fair is it to say Chelsea needed to loose weight when it’s more than obvious VK needs to (by DCC weight standards only)?  I remember 4 great DCC’s being warned (Season 5/Meghan Sharp, Meredith, Kaitlin Ilseng, and Jordan Baum) that, if they didn’t loose weight by the first game, they would not be allowed to perform. This is so frustrating to me. I know it’s just a show but I love dance and I love watching this show. This season, however, has been so frustrating! 

Meredith Odom was always a favorite of mine. She danced for 4 seasons. I wonder of there was any resentment towards her when she tried out since she was a legacy? She just seemed so down to earth and sweet. Never came across to me as someone who thought she was all that. 

One last thing....the constant focus on VK is crazy. Let’s be fair and show ALL TCC’s! Who is Daphne? Lily? I don’t know these girls because CMT won’t even give them 20 seconds of airtime. 

That’s my rant and I’m done...my apologies......

THANK.........YOU........SO...........MUCH!!!!!!!! And it's weird too. If I'm remembering correctly, last season we got 13 rookies, right? Yet this season we have 16 and the show only seems to focus more on the girls that don't even make the team. I mean, by this point last season didn't we get like 2 bios on Kalyssa alone?

Now that's my (much shorter) rant and I'm done...

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

If I mention this show to my co workers, husband, kids...they all think I’m some crazy person that needs to get a life....I guess I do need to get a life....but still....

Oh, believe me. I can only think of one other person in my life who even knows I watch this show!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, meb1130 said:

Poor little thing! Who is giving her all the bad advice on diet, fitness, wardrobe, speaking, image, dance....I guess we know the answer.  She appears to be that person who is a walking Train Wreck. You know them- everyone is afraid to say what they really think. They walk in the room & you just cringe. KaShara said it- why can't Kelli ? or are they so blind as to what we see? Quail is the new seafood?! Can't make this stuff up! Bless her little chubby heart. 

I actually felt sorry for her here- she stands up ready to bask in compliments from the Etiquette Lady & BAM- you basically look like a piece of bubble gum spit out at a middle school dance.  Yikes!! Oh, BTW- did Brennan look a bit drab?

So many questions! Why is she showcased every freakin' episode?? Please stop!!!

I want to send Kelli my notes- because clearly she sees this poor girl through rose colored glasses & is under the illusion that we are stupid & blind.

Edited by DancingForLife
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I wasa thinking the same thing.  Heck, she barely looks like the girl on the mgazine she's holding!  I think part is the eyebrows - they're too heavily filled in with too harsh squaring off at the bridge of hte nose - what I think of as instagram brows, which i loathe as a look. it's really affecting how the rest of her face looks because your brows frame yyour face and super change your look.  also looks to be either lip fillers, or the current trend of painting over your cupids bow with your lipstick to make the lips looks more full. another trend I dispise. personally, makes most people's mouths look like a blow up doll which isn't a look to which I aspire.  i think it looks cheap and tacky

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Breslyn said:

Your screenshots give me life!

Did you notice during these "dramatic moments" that she is side eyeing the camera to make sure it is getting all these theatrics?

• Love 7

Drop the ruffle and change the color of VK's dress and it would have been fine. 

@ShellyB Would accommodations be made for vegetarians in the etiquette training?  Or would a TC have to make do and pretend to eat and waste food?

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Drop the ruffle and change the color of VK's dress and it would have been fine. 

@ShellyB Would accommodations be made for vegetarians in the etiquette training?  Or would a TC have to make do and pretend to eat and waste food?

This, and what about those with severe food allergies?  If someone put a plate of lobster or shrimp in front of me I would be in an ER very quickly!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Not a fan of VK, but I didn't think her dress was bad -- in fact, I didn't think it was much different in kind to what the other girls were wearing.

I think it was the color. The style wasn’t bad but the pink will draw attention and come across very prom color ish

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Not a fan of VK, but I didn't think her dress was bad -- in fact, I didn't think it was much different in kind to what the other girls were wearing.

Agreed!   I mean, it was a lot of bubble gum pink, but we've seen K&J in similar.  Next to royal blue, it is the DCC dress color.  And, I really didn't think it was too cocktail party-ish either.  It was a little more flamboyant than the one etiquette lady liked, but VK is more flamboyant, and I think you should dress your personality a bit.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, DCCme said:

True story - Lisa Welchel, aka Blair, to this day looks more like me then any of my actual siblings. 

Lisa Welchel was on Survivor Phillipines and actually did pretty well (despite too much crying for my taste). She looks great for her age. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Could also be she doesn’t like Jalyn’s look - her cameo footage really didn’t look too hot if you really look at the poses and shots shown on the show.   Kitty has liked plenty of candidates over the years who didn’t take classes at her studio.

I also wonder how these stickers are handed out - like do they only get a finite number of them to put on the TCC they like?   The abscence of a sticker may not mean that they think you should be cut, but just that you aren’t a top favorite of that person or something like that..

This is probably it. Or some "attitude problem" that they all seem to have *eye roll*

19 hours ago, Kayce said:

I rooted for Victoria this year....and I will root for her next year when she tries out. (I don't think IF is in her vocabulary regarding trying out). 

Same. I really wanted her to mature and pull through. She irritates me w/ some of the things she says, but I really do hope she can turn it around and get herself together. She definitely needs some time to grow up.

16 hours ago, Opine said:

I wonder if Tara/Savvy didn't have some sort of breakup?  Last year, they were a "package deal" and both were shown crying when asked what they would do if the duo was broken up.  This year in pics where they are given a choice, they are not near each other (for example calendar reveal).  I agree with you all that Tara looks sad and depressed.  Maybe the answer is right in front of us? 

I honestly think it's played up way more than it actually is. Yeah, theyve been friends for years before and have cheered alongside eachother for another team, but once they both made DCC it's reasonable to understand that they would make other friends.

13 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

i dont actually mind the dress. its a style I'd wear happily, if not colour (and its a bit hyperbolic that it's a prom dress, pplease what 18 year old would wear that to prom??).  I know its a youthful, summer colour, but it's far too pink(or in the bastardised words of the great M'Lynn 'that girl looks like she was hosed down in pepto bismol), but it is very DCC-esque in my mind. if it'd been blue, I doubt they'd have had much issue with it

worlds most uncomfortable pose - you've really gotta contort to get your ass and back to get that perfect angle. I think any beauty I used to see in the swimsuit calendar has been smooshed for me after hearing the leacherous photographer. 

I liked it too actually.

10 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I thought Danielle seemed devastated when Jasmine didn’t make it back that year.  IIRC she was much more upset than Jasmine herself.  Maybe I’m remembering it wrong though - need to rewatch...

You aren't.

• Love 1

Here's basically all my thoughts on training camp. This board moves so fast I can hardly keep up!

Amber/ Bridget- I don't think I'll ever be able to tell them apart. One or both are in show group, one "messed up" during media training (I had no idea what Brenda was talking about either), one came back from California, and one was called out by Marty. 

Caroline- I can't get her cameo pic out of my head. Like she just heard some juicy gossip she just has to share.

Erin- I'm actually pretty astounded about how she turned it around so much in a year. She was one of (if not the) first one to go home last year and she was always falling. Now she's killing it in every clip. You go Erin!

Cianna- love her and her hair

Brianna- also amazed that she didn't even make training camp last year but makes the team this year. I wish I knew more about her

Kristen- I want her to come back, hopefully with an easier work/driving schedule. She definitely had dance mistakes, but she brought a quiet maturity to the rookies. I did think she looked more awake in the last 2 episodes

I don't think Jasmin, Lindsay, or Dayton got enough time to improve. I also don't think Taylor T's mistake was as damning as they thought. This may be the first training camp that I don't think anybody is an obvious cut.

Victoria- I go back and forth on her. I have my show opinion (young, immature, an okay dancer, could have the total DCC look if she lost weight and styled her hair correctly) vs the board opinion (poisonous, a liar, doesn't take anybody seriously, a train wreck that has less maturity than a 3rd grader). I do think her cut scene will be very interesting at the least, so I'm looking forward to it. (I also didn't think her etiquette dress was bad and there was no need to call her out)

Malena- her bright moments and appearance have saved her thus far. I can bet that if Hannah/Jalyn had the same issues they would've been sent home weeks ago. I love both of their looks, but they are not classic beauties.

Tara- she was one of my favorites last year and it's hard to see her fall. I'll never forget her pom-snapping scene where she showed her power. 

Final thought for now- I know this would never happen, but I would love for them to replace cameos with game day shots. In basically every game day picture, the girls look relaxed and happy. Rookie Madeline's profile pic is gold, Rachel looks so much better in motion, etc.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Agreed!   I mean, it was a lot of bubble gum pink, but we've seen K&J in similar.  Next to royal blue, it is the DCC dress color.  And, I really didn't think it was too cocktail party-ish either.  It was a little more flamboyant than the one etiquette lady liked, but VK is more flamboyant, and I think you should dress your personality a bit.

I think she looked beautiful in that dress, and like you said, the color fits her personality.   If that was the etiquitte lady’s big example of “inappropriate” in that whole room of girls, they must of all done a great job of dressing themselves.

I personally would have called out Allana for her dress just being butt ugly, but I guess that’s why I’m not running an etiquette class!  Lol - I’m jk, I wouldn’t have done that, just would have thought about doing it ;).

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1

I'm just glad that my time without cable doesn't mean I missed all of the cuts that will have to happen in the next two weeks.      Since they don't seem to be rerunning anything this year, maybe they'll have a marathon the day of the last episode.     The next two episodes must be half cuts, since there are so many to go.      

Did anyone read this article posted today about NFL Cheerleaders and how they are paid nothing to sell sexy entertainment at games?

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/10/nfl-cheerleaders-history-scandal

Tara's photoshoot looked great. I think even Judy said something about it. How many days separated the photo shoot from that office visit? She looks like a different person. I thought she looks to be in a major depression when she was called in the first couple of weeks of TC. I hope DCC intervened and didn't just cut her and send her on her way. Weren't she and Savannah roomies last year?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

Poor little thing! Who is giving her all the bad advice on diet, fitness, wardrobe, speaking, image, dance....I guess we know the answer.  She appears to be that person who is a walking Train Wreck. You know them- everyone is afraid to say what they really think. They walk in the room & you just cringe. KaShara said it- why can't Kelli ? or are they so blind as to what we see? Quail is the new seafood?! Can't make this stuff up! Bless her little chubby heart. 

I actually felt sorry for her here- she stands up ready to bask in compliments from the Etiquette Lady & BAM- you basically look like a piece of bubble gum spit out at a middle school dance.  Yikes!! Oh, BTW- did Brennan look a bit drab?

So many questions! Why is she showcased every freakin' episode?? Please stop!!!

I want to send Kelli my notes- because clearly she sees this poor girl through rose colored glasses & is under the illusion that we are stupid & blind.

Tha whole scene gives me a similar feeling as the Amber flag football one where I didn’t think there was anything wrong w/ Victoria’s dress until the lady called her out for being noticed for the “wrong reasons”.   In both situations, this and Amber, I was surprised to realize the TCC was in the wrong.  So no bright pink for an afternoon luncheon? Only cocktail parties?  I guess I learned something new when it comes to fashion etiquette cause this is news to me at 45 years old.

And I guess bright red is good?  Or was it bright pink combined w/ the ruffle?  Like if VKs dress was the same color as Brennan’s, would she have will been called out?

Luckily I don’t wear bright colors like that anyways, but if I looked like some of those girls I might...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Opine said:

I'm surprised they called her out over it, but since they they did I do get why. It's similar to the situation with Kat and the cut outs at interviews. One shoulder bare is not a "luncheon " look. I don't think people really follow these fashion/ etiquette rules anymore and probably most people don't even know them, and therefore wouldn't even notice if a dcc were breaking them. That being said for whatever reason they are still doing this class, so they must want these picky old school rules taught. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, meb1130 said:

I am now officially going to burn in hell for saying this but this freeze frame finally hit what I haven't been able to pinpoint as to why VK's look does not work for me.  In this image, she looks masculine (I know, such an odd take when she's wearing a ruffled bubble gum pink dress).  This angle shows an almost cro magnon appearance.  I know, I'm 150% awful.  But once I see it, I'm having trouble unseeing it.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I am now officially going to burn in hell for saying this but this freeze frame finally hit what I haven't been able to pinpoint as to why VK's look does not work for me.  In this image, she looks masculine (I know, such an odd take when she's wearing a ruffled bubble gum pink dress).  This angle shows an almost cro magnon appearance.  I know, I'm 150% awful.  But once I see it, I'm having trouble unseeing it.

Want company?

• Love 10

It looks as thought Victoria is wearing pink disco ball earrings with that dress which is not the most "classic" style choice.

I don't think the dress is terrible for a young woman of that age but it seems they are looking for a more business/professional look for a luncheon that a more party/cocktail look. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GAgirl said:

Here's basically all my thoughts on training camp. This board moves so fast I can hardly keep up!

Amber/ Bridget- I don't think I'll ever be able to tell them apart. One or both are in show group, one "messed up" during media training (I had no idea what Brenda was talking about either), one came back from California, and one was called out by Marty. 

Caroline- I can't get her cameo pic out of my head. Like she just heard some juicy gossip she just has to share.

Erin- I'm actually pretty astounded about how she turned it around so much in a year. She was one of (if not the) first one to go home last year and she was always falling. Now she's killing it in every clip. You go Erin!

Cianna- love her and her hair

Brianna- also amazed that she didn't even make training camp last year but makes the team this year. I wish I knew more about her

Kristen- I want her to come back, hopefully with an easier work/driving schedule. She definitely had dance mistakes, but she brought a quiet maturity to the rookies. I did think she looked more awake in the last 2 episodes

I don't think Jasmin, Lindsay, or Dayton got enough time to improve. I also don't think Taylor T's mistake was as damning as they thought. This may be the first training camp that I don't think anybody is an obvious cut.

Victoria- I go back and forth on her. I have my show opinion (young, immature, an okay dancer, could have the total DCC look if she lost weight and styled her hair correctly) vs the board opinion (poisonous, a liar, doesn't take anybody seriously, a train wreck that has less maturity than a 3rd grader). I do think her cut scene will be very interesting at the least, so I'm looking forward to it. (I also didn't think her etiquette dress was bad and there was no need to call her out)

Malena- her bright moments and appearance have saved her thus far. I can bet that if Hannah/Jalyn had the same issues they would've been sent home weeks ago. I love both of their looks, but they are not classic beauties.

Tara- she was one of my favorites last year and it's hard to see her fall. I'll never forget her pom-snapping scene where she showed her power. 

Final thought for now- I know this would never happen, but I would love for them to replace cameos with game day shots. In basically every game day picture, the girls look relaxed and happy. Rookie Madeline's profile pic is gold, Rachel looks so much better in motion, etc.

I'm just impressed you can name so many of these young women and give specific details. My biggest frustration this season is that we only see about 3 seconds on most of the candidates. The show seems to be about a select one - or few - who are "Not Making the Team" (NMTT) instead of a balanced show that depicts the stories about the entire rookie class in training camp and a veteran story tossed-in occasionally for fun.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

She has some really pretty still pictures on her instagram, but she doesn't look the same on camera on the show. Some people just photograph better than they look, I guess. The top half of her face is pretty but the bottom half not so much. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, DocBrown said:

I didn't realise how dark Jayln's hair is now! (From Madeline M's Twitter)

Do9nQ4_VAAAVKHf.jpg:large

Amber reminds me of a young Demi Moore.  I’ve been noticing it on the show and forgot to say it on here, but in that picture she REALLY looks like her...   Jaylen looks good w/ that dark hair - although she really doesn’t look like a DCC (her dancing is great though so I see why she’s on the team).   Honestly, of the 6 of them in that photo I really think only Amber, Madeline and Taylor J. have the DCC look - the other 3 are just such good dancers they had to take them.   

• Love 4
Just now, Jennv said:

She has some really pretty still pictures on her instagram, but she doesn't look the same on camera on the show. Some people just photograph better than they look, I guess. The top half of her face is pretty but the bottom half not so much. 

Maybe that's it.  She does have pretty eyes but I can't handle the caterpillar eyelashes.  Her weight isn't helping her face either.  If she truly wants this, she's going to have a tough road ahead diet and toning wise, which will last her entire DCC career.  But I honestly think she needs more time than just re-auditioning next year.  Part of me can't help thinking CMT and TPTB went out of their way to make her look so bad this year in prep for am amazing comeback to making the team - all just so they can say "See?  We didn't show any nepotism in allowing her on the team."

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She also looks a lot prettier dancing and just standing there smiling than she does when she’s talking.  Like she doesn’t have a pretty or photogenic “speaking face” if that makes sense.   Haha.

There are a lot of people who look just as pretty or prettier when they talk as they do when they aren’t talking - not VK.

I still think she’s very pretty though.  She would definitely turn a lot of heads walking around town and the mall where I live.   People would be wow’ed.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Breslyn said:

Your screenshots give me life!

I don’t get the Lily cut either. I’m thinking maybe she was called into the office at one point but they never showed it on TV. Even with Tara she mentioned she fixed what K& J asked and yet I don’t remember seeing that either. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I'm just impressed you can name so many of these young women and give specific details. My biggest frustration this season is that we only see about 3 seconds on most of the candidates. The show seems to be about a select one - or few - who are "Not Making the Team" (NMTT) instead of a balanced show that depicts the stories about the entire rookie class in training camp and a veteran story tossed-in occasionally for fun.

I completely agree. Never would've known who Taylor T was unless she made that mistake. I know nothing about Lily except she gets cut, but she's has positive feedback along the way. I thought Tara was the sacrificial lamb, but now I'm thinking its Lily.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cruisegirl said:

I don’t get the Lily cut either. I’m thinking maybe she was called into the office at one point but they never showed it on TV. Even with Tara she mentioned she fixed what K& J asked and yet I don’t remember seeing that either. 

Lilly certainly got a lot of stickers (they totalled them up on the episode thread) for someone who ended up being cut.   I’ve noticed some issues with her (less photogenic, messy dancing), but there are girls w/ significantly less stickers than her (Ashlee and Madeline) who made the team when she didn’t.  It is kind of surprising.   Guess we’ll see what happens.

• Love 2