Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

A bull in a china shop isn’t a good thing.   That’s someone who is careless, makes mistakes, and breaks things.  Not a good way to reference yourself, esp in this situation.  I do agree with Kelli that she has great legs and her hair is DCC all the way, but that uniform is not flattering on her at this time. 

FCEDE3CD-1A6A-4ECE-88CB-C83A91424508.jpeg

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

A bull in a china shop isn’t a good thing.   That’s someone who is careless, makes mistakes, and breaks things.  Not a good way to reference yourself, esp in this situation.  I do agree with Kelli that she has great legs and her hair is DCC all the way, but that uniform is not flattering on her at this time. 

FCEDE3CD-1A6A-4ECE-88CB-C83A91424508.jpeg

there was literally no way for her to pose in the uniform without looking not good in the uniform. straight on from the front showed the thickness of her waist and how she'd lost the curve there, from the side shows the belly over the belt, from semi-profile you get a very deep roll in the side at the waist. now, everyone will crease there, we're designed to, but when you're a DCC, to have a roll like that at the side when cocking a hip...any other TCC would be cut for not looking good in uniform. Vivian's thighs looked a bit thick between boots and shorts, and she was out. VK barely fits into her uniform and she's just 'carrying weight on her midsection' but look how good her hair and legs are? c'mon. kelli, get your head out your ass and remember your job (hint, its not to be VK's hype woman and babysitter)

• Love 21
13 hours ago, go4luca said:

This is what I'd like to know.

(great re-cap on the rest, as always, even though I can't see it for another 20 minutes)

This is what I do not understand. All the stickers for Lily?  What in the world could she have done to be cut at this late hour?  She even had a yes from Kitty. 

891BC4AB-BB70-4B9D-A417-8B642BDE4B47.jpeg

15 hours ago, Lily80 said:

Yep! It makes me wonder what VK has been saying that we haven't heard or seen. That clip of her pulling her hair and talking about the seven cuts left--yeah...not buying that's what Kashara meant at all. It's got to be worse than that. Maybe just immature stuff, but who knows?

Also, the etiquette lady has not changed a bit in over a decade. LOL.

Pulling at your hair and being so dramatic about 7 more cuts is an 18 year old who was told she was on the team and doing this for camera time. She never felt like she was one of the 7..ever. 

B487DD1E-6D78-450F-B8CC-CA3F1737D65E.jpeg

AA76F65B-C84B-4934-BF82-090BB44D004E.jpeg

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Teresa said:

Super confused on why/how Tara is supposed to be cut now? 

IMO which is only based on what I see on TV, Tara lost her steam towards the end. She's being out danced and notice by a fresher crop of AMAZING dancers (rookies). She looks tired and bloated. And like Lacey said "Two more weeks till game day." I'm sad for her. DCC training camp is literally "survival of the fittest".

15 minutes ago, CPA1967 said:

This is what I do not understand. All the stickers for Lily?  What in the world could she have done to be cut at this late hour?  She even had a yes from Kitty. 

Pulling at your hair and being so dramatic about 7 more cuts is an 18 year old who was told she was on the team and doing this for camera time. She never felt like she was one of the 7..ever. 

She has armpit fat.

3 hours ago, klh25 said:

That was awesome, I was like YES Kashara :)

THANK YOU Kash! I was screaming with joy when she said that.

I LOVE how talkative Judy is now the Kelli is WOKE AF.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Except Charlotte is a huge part of the reason VK is still there. THEY ALL WANT HER. Judy sees the light but was not going to be the first dissenter. 

Savannah was called in, just not shown. They love her memory problems, huge teeth and bolt ons. Bc she's the only red head vet and somebody said she resembles Amy Adams (don't see it myself).

Yes. 

It's not just VK. Sure she is the biggest flaring issue, but she's been ineffective with others as well.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, soapmaniac22 said:

I also kind of think, based on what happened with Kalyssa, Milan, and Alexandria during the season, she's hesitant too. I mean, Brennan, Taryn, and I forgot who was cut before her, would have been on the team if they'd quit that they were going to.

Which is also why I snorted when Kelli joked about someone wanting to quit when they make decisions.

I KIND of get a little bit of her hesitant decisions? It's like one girl is good at something, but not that great at another and another person is like the opposite of it. Like Malena would be a good ambassador, but her dancing isn't consistent. VK would be an ok dancer, but her body and poise is nowhere near ready. They loved Kristen because she would be a great ambassador, but her dancing wasn't there.

But at the same time, I say just cut them and tell them to take the year to really dial it up. I kind of think guilt may play into Kelli's hesitance to cut Malena. She quit a REALLY good job to try to make the team and she's well-spoken but I think the improvement that Kelly THOUGHT would happen during training camp just isn't there. 

Malena also has amazing facials and performance when she knows the dances.   When they play the slow mos of her dancing her face is just gorgeous.   It’s just her memory and how she gets tentative when unsure - she’s also photogenic.   Compare that to someone like Brennan who’s dance facials are awful (some of the worst ever on the squad - she crosses her eyes and almost sticks out her tounge) and isn’t photogenic, I can see why they are giving Malena more time.    Lily doesn’t have the best facials when she dances either - I noticed that a little this week.

I’d really be torn myself if Kelli cause I’d want Malena to just get the dances.

• Love 4

I don't know how to unlink my posts. So here's my recap.

I'm sad for Tara. She's being out danced and notice by a fresher crop of AMAZING dancers. She looks tired and bloated. And like Lacey said "Two more weeks till game day." DCC training camp is literally "survival of the fittest".

My all time favorite DCC is now Kashara. I was screaming with joy when she expressed her objective opinion about VK.

I LOVE how lively Judy is now that Kelli is WOKE AF.

No Judy, VK does not have the best legs ... Molly, Tess, Khalyn, Hanna, and all of the other tall DCCs have the best legs.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Malena also has amazing facials and performance when she knows the dances.   When they play the slow mos of her dancing her face is just gorgeous.   It’s just her memory and how she gets tentative when unsure - she’s also photogenic.   Compare that to someone like Brennan who’s dance facials are awful (some of the worst ever on the squad - she crosses her eyes and almost sticks out her tounge) and isn’t photogenic, I can see why they are giving Malena more time.    Lily doesn’t have the best facials when she dances either - I noticed that a little this week.

I’d really be torn myself if Kelli cause I’d want Malena to just get the dances.

I think Malena is gorgeous, super photogenic, and very well spoken when she's passionate, so it's easy to see why she was kept on as an ambassador cheerleader, and why Kelli desperately keeps hanging on to her, but with how she's struggling, it's mean to keep her so long whn there's no way she can make the team this year

I wonder if Kashara was honest partially because that's just Kashara, or if its because its her last year and so she gives zero Fs, a bit of both or just that she knew of everyone in the room she was the only oen who could get away with it. Maddie looked terrified and Lacey deeply unsure about voicing an opinion beyond how hard it must be for K&J, but good ole Kashara knew what was up and jsut said it. she's such an easy going girl, seems to get along iwth everyone, so you know if she's saying it, then something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

• Love 19

Tara has lost her sparkle.  She was so bright last season and a strong performer.  I couldn’t believe Savannah wasn’t a Veteran Cut.  She was absolutely lost in the clip they showed. The Rookies in her group were definitely out performing her with BOTH power and dance.  She did NOT look like a Vet.  Like everyone else, I am wondering WHY they let Lily go?    

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, CPA1967 said:

Lily doesn’t have great facials when she dances and she didn’t look very photogenic in the cameos.  My bet it came down to Brennan, Malena and Lily (after VK and Tara were already gone) and they knew they had to pick one and went w/ Brennan cause the girls like her personality and felt bad cause it was her third time in camp.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, CPA1967 said:

Here’s something that has really bothered me....and, if it has already been mentioned, my apologies! If VK only had one sticker on her picture, and Ashlee and Kristen have twos tickers, wouldn’t the logical cut be VK?  Or, all three?  Seriously...I’m not a VK hater. However, I have watched this show since the first season, and I have watched some wonderful TCC’s  (Liz Reuter, Grace Sels...who both worked with Jay I think...and MANY vets) get cut for less weight gain! Alex Hermès was a beautiful DCC and Kelli cut her at tryouts. She didn’t look heavy to me. So....please Kelli....I’ve always had a lot of respect for you....please be consistent on cutting girls for weight. Chelsea (Season 8) did not look heavy to me (at all) when she was warned about her weight. How fair is it to say Chelsea needed to loose weight when it’s more than obvious VK needs to (by DCC weight standards only)?  I remember 4 great DCC’s being warned (Season 5/Meghan Sharp, Meredith, Kaitlin Ilseng, and Jordan Baum) that, if they didn’t loose weight by the first game, they would not be allowed to perform. This is so frustrating to me. I know it’s just a show but I love dance and I love watching this show. This season, however, has been so frustrating! 

Meredith Odom was always a favorite of mine. She danced for 4 seasons. I wonder of there was any resentment towards her when she tried out since she was a legacy? She just seemed so down to earth and sweet. Never came across to me as someone who thought she was all that. 

One last thing....the constant focus on VK is crazy. Let’s be fair and show ALL TCC’s! Who is Daphne? Lily? I don’t know these girls because CMT won’t even give them 20 seconds of airtime. 

That’s my rant and I’m done...my apologies......

Edited by Pksbena1
Deleted pic.
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I think Malena is gorgeous, super photogenic, and very well spoken when she's passionate, so it's easy to see why she was kept on as an ambassador cheerleader, and why Kelli desperately keeps hanging on to her, but with how she's struggling, it's mean to keep her so long whn there's no way she can make the team this year

I wonder if Kashara was honest partially because that's just Kashara, or if its because its her last year and so she gives zero Fs, a bit of both or just that she knew of everyone in the room she was the only oen who could get away with it. Maddie looked terrified and Lacey deeply unsure about voicing an opinion beyond how hard it must be for K&J, but good ole Kashara knew what was up and jsut said it. she's such an easy going girl, seems to get along iwth everyone, so you know if she's saying it, then something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Kelli was literally asking those girls to pick between Victoria and Lilly - they all knew Victoria was strongly being considered for being cut.  I can’t see why any of them wouldn’t have just gave their honest opinion on her.  They have no reason to lie.  It’s not like they had to pick someone to cut out of all the TC - Kelli narrowed it down to a specific few for feedback.

Is Kashara VK’s GL?  Was Lily also in her group?  Perhaps that’s why she was speaking on those specific two girls?

Whats got to be hard re: that scene is now Ashlee knows Lacey wanted her cut ;)...that’s got to be awkward.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Lona said:

Have you ever considered running for office? Cause you just convinced me, a long-time lurker, to create an account and start joining in the fun.

Seriously, y'all are so entertaining and fun to read!

Well good!!!  I'm glad I convinced you.  This board is a lot of fun, and unlike real life, if you get mad or frustrated, you can just walk away:) Also, if you're like me and you don't know anyone who watches this show, it's nice to have a group of people who will understand why you are mad that this girl got cut.  Or that you are mad that this gal made the squad years ago, was on it for years, and now has a husband or kids or successful career, and has moved on, but that you still aren't over it.  Who else understands your obsession with who made point?  Or where everyone is in the squad photo?  Or how they look in cameos?  Who else will appreciate that you know how to eat bread, or quail, or French onion soup cause there is a lot going on in that?  Who else knows that it doesn't matter how good a DCC's hair looks if their stomach moves more than it does?

• Love 21
6 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Except Charlotte is a huge part of the reason VK is still there. THEY ALL WANT HER. Judy sees the light but was not going to be the first dissenter. 

If THEY ALL WANT HER why does she only have a sticker from Kitty? It doesn't look like Charlotte gives stickers, but Kelli & Judy certainly do. It's starting to look like it's maybe not fully Kelli's choice to keep or cut her.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TexasBorn said:

I'm no surprised. Kitty is useless. 

Maybe Kitty gets an inkling that Jaylyn wouldn't take any of her guff? Jaylyn strikes me as very confident, honest and forthright; just like Kashara.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, M1977G said:

I think she is the one who made Amy stumble on the field during the kick line; it looked like VK was pulling down on her too hard. Taylor vs VK was like night and day with the offer of resources to help be/stay in physical shape to make the team.

I thought the same thing when I saw it happen, that it was Ictoria.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Jalyn doesn’t have a kitty sticker? That surprises me

I'm wondering if it's because she didn't take Kitty's classes. She wasn't there when they filmed that scene of Kitty woriwith the girls on their solos

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Muckypup61 said:

Maybe Kitty gets an inkling that Jaylyn wouldn't take any of her guff? Jaylyn strikes me as very confident, honest and forthright; just like Kashara.

Kitty is VKs mean girl by proxy.

• Love 12

I was shocked to see that Lacey's initial impression of Hannah was not a good one.  I always thought Hannah was a great performer from the start and had the looks for DCC.

Who's stickers are NF & KG?  I know who the others belong to.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I'm wondering if it's because she didn't take Kitty's classes. She wasn't there when they filmed that scene of Kitty woriwith the girls on their solos

Watching Jaylyn dance...she doesn't need Kitty's classes. Might be another reason Kitty didn't give her a sticker. I think Kitty likes having the TCC's kowtow to her for approval.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, CPA1967 said:

This. Kelli, have you seen her dramatics on the cmt camera time? Have you seen how she acts? Have you heard her talk? You are as embarrassing as Ictoria is at this point. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I was shocked to see that Lacey's initial impression of Hannah was not a good one.  I always thought Hannah was a great performer from the start and had the looks for DCC.

KaShara Garrett and Nick Flores

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Watching Jaylyn dance...she doesn't need Kitty's classes. Might be another reason Kitty didn't give her a sticker. I think Kitty likes having the TCC's kowtow to her for approval.

Exactly, this is what I was getting at. Jalyn isn't kissing her giant butt, begging for approval.

• Love 8

I am already wondering how all this will play out next year if VK tries out again. Will her mother, and Kelli, both have had a good, hard conversation with her about growing up and acting like a professional? Or will she walk in thinking she'll get a free ride this time because "Auntie Kelli" was so mean to her last year by cutting her? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 3

I am already wondering how all this will play out next year if VK tries out again. Will her mother, and Kelli, both have had a good, hard conversation with her about growing up and acting like a professional? Or will she walk in thinking she'll get a free ride this time because "Auntie Kelli" was so mean to her last year by cutting her? Inquiring minds want to know!

I don't know. She just posted a dance video to her insta story. She is wearing leggings and a loose top to hide her gut, but when she moves around it becomes visible and looks like a baby bump. Still got the double chin going too. If she is going to meet the weight requirements next year she needs to get on it now, not wait until May and go on a starvation diet.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, klh25 said:

My daughter (24) also named Taylor doesn't own a TV. 

Yeah - a TV is becoming way less of a necessity among young people nowadays.    My 18 year old son never watches TV.   My daughter and her friends only watch Netflix and YouTube videos.    As this younger generation grows up, I can’t see them paying for things like cable and satellite dishes who’s content is filled w/ advertisements when they can just watch the shows that they like on their phones (or smart TVs if they want a bigger screen).

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Kelli was literally asking those girls to pick between Victoria and Lilly - they all knew Victoria was strongly being considered for being cut.  I can’t see why any of them wouldn’t have just gave their honest opinion on her.  They have no reason to lie.  It’s not like they had to pick someone to cut out of all the TC - Kelli narrowed it down to a specific few for feedback.

Is Kashara VK’s GL?  Was Lily also in her group?  Perhaps that’s why she was speaking on those specific two girls?

Whats got to be hard re: that scene is now Ashlee knows Lacey wanted her cut ;)...that’s got to be awkward.  

Yes, I'm well aware that's what was being asked of the girls, though it was Kashara that chose to break it down between Victoria and Lily, not Kelli per se as KaShara voices that.  but Kashara is point, and is leaving after this season so she's got less to lose than those like maddie (who looked scared to be there and didn't have good presence or confidence at all in front of Kelli which is surprising for a 3rd year vet candidate) and Amy seemed kinda out of it at times. Lacey (who i believe is also leaving after this year??) just looked somewhat apprehensive a lot when looking at the board and back to K&J.

Totally OT, how is Marty exclusively JT's choreographer if he's working with loads of other people including DCC? did they mean that JT works exclusively with him (which explains why I hate any time JT dances - and sings but that's another thing altogether) rather than that he exclusively works with JT?

• Love 4

What did JohnGalt say - that she wasn't expecting the reaction she got to her larger than life personality and how self involved she was?  At some point, her parents should have stopped thinking she's the baby, she's our only little girl and started dealing with the little girl growing up.  And we know she is smart - she's already a college sophomore - so is she just book smart and not street smart?  Cause that's where common sense comes in.  I also wonder about friendships.  We know she is friends with the other daughters, but does she have friends she hangs out with on a day to day basis who will call her out on her BS like friends do.  Are the only grownups she deals with just in the dance world?

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Exactly, this is what I was getting at. Jalyn isn't kissing her giant butt, begging for approval.

Could also be she doesn’t like Jalyn’s look - her cameo footage really didn’t look too hot if you really look at the poses and shots shown on the show.   Kitty has liked plenty of candidates over the years who didn’t take classes at her studio.

I also wonder how these stickers are handed out - like do they only get a finite number of them to put on the TCC they like?   The abscence of a sticker may not mean that they think you should be cut, but just that you aren’t a top favorite of that person or something like that..

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

What did JohnGalt say - that she wasn't expecting the reaction she got to her larger than life personality and how self involved she was?  At some point, her parents should have stopped thinking she's the baby, she's our only little girl and started dealing with the little girl growing up.  And we know she is smart - she's already a college sophomore - so is she just book smart and not street smart?  Cause that's where common sense comes in.  I also wonder about friendships.  We know she is friends with the other daughters, but does she have friends she hangs out with on a day to day basis who will call her out on her BS like friends do.  Are the only grownups she deals with just in the dance world?

This isn't solely aimed at VK remotely, but attending college doesn't mean you're smart, book or street.  From my own university experience, there are more than enough people that will easily defy that particular belief.

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Jalyn doesn’t have a kitty sticker? That surprises me

Also interesting is how VK doesn’t have a Kelli sticker.  If Kelli is so biased towards her you’d think she’d at least give her a sticker.  I’m thinking there is something about how the stickers are handed out that we don’t understand.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CaseyRe said:

Yes, I'm well aware that's what was being asked of the girls, though it was Kashara that chose to break it down between Victoria and Lily, not Kelli per se as KaShara voices that.  but Kashara is point, and is leaving after this season so she's got less to lose than those like maddie (who looked scared to be there and didn't have good presence or confidence at all in front of Kelli which is surprising for a 3rd year vet candidate) and Amy seemed kinda out of it at times. Lacey (who i believe is also leaving after this year??) just looked somewhat apprehensive a lot when looking at the board and back to K&J.

Has this been done before?  Is this the first time on camera?  I would be hesitant to give my opinion if I knew it were going to be seen onscreen.  I wouldn't want to upset anybody even if I knew this was helping them out.  So I can see why Amy or Maddie would be nervous, plus it's their first year as a group leader.  Furthermore, the way Kelli has been protecting VK this year has probably put them all on edge.  It's a different scenario than what they are used to.

3 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Could also be she doesn’t like Jalyn’s look - her cameo footage really didn’t look too hot if you really look at the poses and shots shown on the show.   Kitty has liked plenty of candidates over the years who didn’t take classes at her studio.

I also wonder how these stickers are handed out - like do they only get a finite number of them to put on the TCC they like?   The abscence of a sticker may not mean that they think you should be cut, but just that you aren’t a top favorite of that person or something like that..

If they can only have a squad of 36, than I would think they should only get 36 stickers.

This isn't solely aimed at VK remotely, but attending college doesn't mean you're smart, book or street.  From my own university experience, there are more than enough people that will easily defy that particular belief.

Oh I know.  I was just thinking of one my friends - love him to death - but he can read a book within hours, tell you what he read, hold a discussion group on it.  And then say something to someone that will almost get him beat up or hurt someone's feelings cause how to treat people was not in a book:/

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I teach college and this is accurate.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Has this been done before?  Is this the first time on camera?  I would be hesitant to give my opinion if I knew it were going to be seen onscreen.  I wouldn't want to upset anybody even if I knew this was helping them out.  So I can see why Amy or Maddie would be nervous, plus it's their first year as a group leader.  Furthermore, the way Kelli has been protecting VK this year has probably put them all on edge.  It's a different scenario than what they are used to.

If they can only have a squad of 36, than I would think they should only get 36 stickers.

Oh I know.  I was just thinking of one my friends - love him to death - but he can read a book within hours, tell you what he read, hold a discussion group on it.  And then say something to someone that will almost get him beat up or hurt someone's feelings cause how to treat people was not in a book:/

which is why I wondered if Kashara out and out specifically stated why she wasnt giving VK a sticker because she knows there's not really a lot they can do to can her at this point - she's looking great, dancing great, she's point, they love her, it'd be super obvious if she was cut that it be because she gave an honest review of why she didn't think VK was good for the team (in particular as an ambassador if she can't control whats coming out of her mouth) whereas at very leasst we didn't see the other girls do that, we just heard why they were giving stickers to other girls. that Kashara was more honest because she knew a)the others felt they couldn't/wouldn't and that b) she felt she could and get away with it because of her position on the team

• Love 4

which is why I wondered if Kashara out and out specifically stated why she wasnt giving VK a sticker because she knows there's not really a lot they can do to can her at this point - she's looking great, dancing great, she's point, they love her, it'd be super obvious if she was cut that it be because she gave an honest review of why she didn't think VK was good for the team (in particular as an ambassador if she can't control whats coming out of her mouth) whereas at very leasst we didn't see the other girls do that, we just heard why they were giving stickers to other girls. that Kashara was more honest because she knew a)the others felt they couldn't/wouldn't and that b) she felt she could and get away with it because of her position on the team

I assumed Kashara was the one to call out VK because VK was in her group, is that not correct? Whose group was VK in?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Doesn't this all make you wonder how much time Kelli really spent with VK while she was growing up?  Wouldn't she have noticed this?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Doesn't this all make you wonder how much time Kelli really spent with VK while she was growing up?  Wouldn't she have noticed this?

Denial is a powerful thing. and she probably does know, but now she can pretend it was KaShara that pointed it out so its not that Kelli wants to cut her, but KaShara

• Love 5
5 hours ago, M1977G said:

Just watched and I loved every minute of it! Go, Jinelle, stepping in for cameo shoots and giving positive direction like a boss! Yassss, KaShara, tell it like it is! I absolutely loved seeing the meeting with group leaders, and I want more of that every season. I thought Marty was a great guest choreographer, and while I'm sure he scared the crap out of Bridget calling her to the mat like that, my sense was that he wanted to build her up and push her to call on her confidence because he saw tremendous talent in her. For me, his feedback to her after the pom routine supported my feeling--he was like, see? You rock the dance floor, so don't forget that and bring it all the time. Love that he called Lacey a rock star, and I guess I'm happy for Maddie that he said that to her, too, but I'm just not a Maddie fan and I thought she was the least awesome of the three he called out to dance together. MAddie has good dance vibes with the music, for sure, but I am distracted by her appearance--more so now that she's gaining weight. How could Tasha look so amazing at the cameo shoot and they come up with a cameo for the season where she looks like some kind of clown makeup is running from under her eyes? I, like so many of y'all, am baffled. That screen shot of VK on the cameo monitor with the profound side roll was almost stupifying to me--how did they not drag her to My Fit Foods or whatever it is and/or cut her already? I think she is the one who made Amy stumble on the field during the kick line; it looked like VK was pulling down on her too hard. Taylor vs VK was like night and day with the offer of resources to help be/stay in physical shape to make the team. Taylor, can you be available early next week if we can get you an appointment? Absolutely! VK, can you go to this doctor's appointment? [Crickets...] Bless Tara's heart (truly, not snidely). I hope she's continuing with the self-care. Something definitely was going on with her. 

I want to click the heart 100x.  Agree to all of this.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well good!!!  I'm glad I convinced you.  This board is a lot of fun, and unlike real life, if you get mad or frustrated, you can just walk away:) Also, if you're like me and you don't know anyone who watches this show, it's nice to have a group of people who will understand why you are mad that this girl got cut.  Or that you are mad that this gal made the squad years ago, was on it for years, and now has a husband or kids or successful career, and has moved on, but that you still aren't over it.  Who else understands your obsession with who made point?  Or where everyone is in the squad photo?  Or how they look in cameos?  Who else will appreciate that you know how to eat bread, or quail, or French onion soup cause there is a lot going on in that?  Who else knows that it doesn't matter how good a DCC's hair looks if their stomach moves more than it does?

I totally agree with you. If I mention this show to my co workers, husband, kids...they all think I’m some crazy person that needs to get a life....I guess I do need to get a life....but still....

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Who is MRS?

1 hour ago, Pksbena1 said:

One last thing....the constant focus on VK is crazy. Let’s be fair and show ALL TCC’s! Who is Daphne? Lily? I don’t know these girls because CMT won’t even give them 20 seconds of airtime. 

I was thinking that about Lily, I didn't even know who she was until the picture posted a minute ago. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

I assumed Kashara was the one to call out VK because VK was in her group, is that not correct? Whose group was VK in?

Icktoria was in group 1, Lacey’s group IIRC.

Kash is the group 2 leader.

• Love 1