Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

The reason I post pictures is because I’m always working, I’m a Closet watcher, past collegiate dancer, and really not a fan of this girl. This would never fly when I danced. She would have been cut before we even started camp. She needs to realize life is hard and those things worth having, are worth working hard for. She is too young to have such a roll on her gut. 

B645DF8E-0A03-4D0D-8DAB-55388C530214.jpeg

B30AB308-508C-4ACF-AB99-F187A01DEEE6.jpeg

Edited by CPA1967
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, meb1130 said:

I've noticed that Victoria seems to have an overbite (where the upper and lower teeth aren't aligned and the top teeth overlap the lower teeth).  With Victoria, between the overbite and the way she holds her head (and her mouth) at times, she looks like she has a permanent case of tucking her chin or pulling her chin towards her neck.  It seems to happen more when she's standing still.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CPA1967 said:

The reason I post pictures is because I’m always working. Closet watcher, past collegiate dancer. This would never fly when I danced. She would have been cut before we even started camp. She needs to realize life is hard and those things worth having, are worth working hard for. She is too young to have such a roll on her gut. 

B645DF8E-0A03-4D0D-8DAB-55388C530214.jpeg

B30AB308-508C-4ACF-AB99-F187A01DEEE6.jpeg

I know she has a roll here, but I’m sure similar picks can be taken of others during the guest choreographer session - some had some noticeable rolls coming out of those same shorts.   It also may not be so bad if her shorts fit her better cause she doesn’t look that “large” there.

10 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Well, we’ve never seen her with her mouth closed....

The very definition of (justified) snark.  You are my hero.

9 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I know she has a roll here, but I’m sure similar picks can be taken of others during the guest choreographer session - some had some noticeable rolls coming out of those same shorts.   It also may not be so bad if her shorts fit her better cause she doesn’t look that “large” there.

Yes if they were bent over -- standing up not so much.  It was more than 11 pounds.

• Love 20
23 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

They did fit at the beginning of TC. That just shows how much she has gained. It’s not like they get refitted during TC every other week. 

• Love 11

Etiquette class..the whole question on if they are vegetarian or if they have allergies.  So many luncheons serve one thing.  Some places have moved to you can ask for a vegetarian option but this is probably the best way to teach how to handle real life.  You learn how to move stuff around the plate. You just eat the vegetables.   I went on a cruise with friends that we heard every meal' I'm a pescatarian"............in which there was always a fish option so just pick it and you don't need to tell the rest of the world.  it's manners.  Eat what's served and if you cannot eat it, fake it.  My mother reminded me off that every time I spent the night.  

I am a big proponent of manners.  Ask my bonus son and my niece and nephew.  They grumbled when I was picky when they were little and now as adults are always joking I need to help one of their friends.  This is a good experience for the girls.  Since Kelli believes they are ambassadors even in their personal life, they should know how to handle social settings.  

Back to VK's dress, if it was actually one shoulder that's not a luncheon look.  If the ruffle is only one side and the other is a regular sleeveless look, that's no different than many dresses on the rest of the girls.  

• Love 4

VK is a potential liability for the DCC. Life and work rules don't apply to her, is her mindset (good job TK). I'm not going to pick on her physical features (too easy), but I am going to note he inability to delay gratification, also known as impulsivity. Smart employers don't hire people who can't control themselves in the workplace.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, DCCme said:

My friend just watched the episode and texted me “Victoria looks like a much younger version of you.  You’re still more Blair from Facts of Life but you all have that blonde hair and the big brown eyes and the all teeth smile”.  So many ways to be insulted in one compliment I don’t even know where to start.  In other news, I have a friend for sale if anyone needs one... (and also Victoria’s eyes aren’t brown).

My sis calls friends like that "frenemies."  All smiley and then POW.

• Love 6

Does anyone know if the squad is doing a BCA performance tomorrow?  It's like homecoming weekend for the DCC - they had their alumni dance, Meredith, Maggie and Jaxx are back in town.  I'm guessing we'll see photos tomorrow where the alumni are wearing their jerseys.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

The very definition of (justified) snark.  You are my hero.

Yes if they were bent over -- standing up not so much.  It was more than 11 pounds.

The fit ones don’t have rolls coming out though, even when bent over.  Cianna had rolls and giggling in the GC scene - and she was just bent over a tiny bit.  Also just standing there she had a muffin top.   Gabby was also thick in the middle and it was noticeable in a part where she was standing up straight w/ poms over her head.  She didn’t look heavy at auditions at all, so maybe like VK she also put on weight in camp.

And VK does have one leg bent upward in those screen shots - that will make a roll come out, especially with too tight shorts.  She’s not just standing there straight.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

The fit ones don’t have rolls coming out though, even when bent over.  Cianna had rolls and giggling in the GC scene - and she was just bent over a tiny bit.  Also just standing there she had a muffin top.   Gabby was also thick in the middle and it was noticeable in a part where she was standing up straight w/ poms over her head.  She didn’t look heavy at auditions at all, so maybe like VK she also put on weight in camp.

And VK does have one leg bent upward in those screen shots - that will make a roll come out, especially with too tight shorts.  She’s not just standing there straight.

VK could be glued to the wall to keep her straight and she will still have a roll.  She doesn't appear to be working with anyone on changing her diet or exercise routine.  

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 15
53 minutes ago, Aggielife said:

Can someone funnier than me please caption this. 

She makes it too easy. This pic SAYS.SO.MUCH.

2 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

She's actually pretty from the cheekbones up.

• Love 7
On 13/10/2018 at 10:01 AM, Thebiglebowski said:

Sometimes I cringe when I read my posts and all the other ppsts because we are talking about real, live, breathing, thinking, feeling, young women....and the world is already against women as it is.

I just wanna say, I’m definitely an equal opportunity snarker 

22 hours ago, pizzaislife said:

Also, deleted scene on Facebook. It’s fabulous. Poor VK in her Pepto bismal  dress

Comedy gold indeed!

20 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Icky/Icktoria? Are we really doing that now? Is that supposed to be irony - calling her a childish name because people think she's immature?I

Yup

Going there and no pearl clutching required lol

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

She's actually pretty from the cheekbones up.

She really is an exceptionally pretty girl in many ways... and has probably, unfortunately, believed too much in her own publicity.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

She really is an exceptionally pretty girl in many ways... and has probably, unfortunately, believed too much in her own publicity.

She was probably raised to believe she was the prettiest, the best, the most talented, etc and that everything that came out of her mouth was okay.  And I believe that a parent is supposed to raise their child to be confident in their accomplishments and to always try their best,  but not to where it becomes an arrogant, self entitled attitude.

Before the season began, and we were hearing the stories of how she was in prep classes, and then we heard how things were in TC.  And I was thinking there was no way it could be true, and now I'm just WOW!!!  It's definitely made this forum more interesting.  There are times I'm reminding myself that I am criticizing an 18 year old girl, who probably doesn't know any better, and I'm mad at the adults around her for enabling her.  If you look at her Instagram, it's all selfies or pictures with her family or Sam and Dayton, DCC, prep classes, other dance classes.  Where are any other friends, classmates, etc.  She needs to come out of her bubble or auditions next year will be just as bad.  

• Love 15
18 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Lacey looks so plastic and fake in that photo compared to what she looked like when she first made the squad - did she have a second nose job, and what is up w/ her lips?   She was spray tanned so dark at cameos she looked darker than Kahlyn, and she looks like she has like 3 sets of false lashes on her eyes.

I’m all for glam and makeup, but she barely resembles her previous self anymore.  I don’t think it’s a good image for the DCC that these beautiful girls feel they need to change themselves so much.  Lacey was beautiful like she was :(.

Unpopular opinion I agree she looks beyond plastic now. 

18 hours ago, DCCme said:

My friend just watched the episode and texted me “Victoria looks like a much younger version of you.  You’re still more Blair from Facts of Life but you all have that blonde hair and the big brown eyes and the all teeth smile”.  So many ways to be insulted in one compliment I don’t even know where to start.  In other news, I have a friend for sale if anyone needs one... (and also Victoria’s eyes aren’t brown).

STFU Bitch. Lisa Whelchel is still big in Texas esp among Christian moms. If your bitch friend was trying to insult you SHE BLEW IT. Stick some hot sauce on her tongue next time she acts like that. If she's a Blair fan she'll know EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, jlc said:

I wish @JohnGalt would come back with some more insights into what is going on as we near the end of the season. I really miss him. He was always respectful, but he could be snarky with the best of us. ???

I remember him listing some vets who got called in near the end.  We may not see that though.

• Love 5
On 10/12/2018 at 8:11 AM, CaseyRe said:

I don't think holding your tongue if you've nothing nice to say to someone makes you 'fake'. Not asking a woman if she's pregnant because she's eaten lunch or gained a few pounds doesn't make you fake, it makes you a human being that has no business asking a woman if she's pregnant unless she appears to be crowning in front of you and needs help.  its one of the most offensive things to ask because it assumes women must be stick thin at all times or they're pregnant. if you don't know that at 18, god help you. if you don't know how to function as a human being that doesn't just blurt out whatever comes to mind, while childishly grabbing and smooshing around your hair like you're 5 years old, when you're 18, your parents and the other adults in your life failed you. its one thing to act like that among friends and being silly, but another on television, in front of bosses, and other administration at your work place

if people can't think before they speak at 18, wowzah, they've got a lot of growing up to do. A LOT.

Seriously! She's so over dramatic that I wonder if she has a personality (mental) disorder. And the way her face falls at even the slightest, most carefully stated critique shows she is not used to being criticized, only praised, and she can't handle it. These along with just letting whatever thought pops into her brain fly out of her mouth confirms that she is too i(mmature for any job where she'd be required to speak publicly or have to have a great deal of responsibility. If, when she cuts Victoria, Kelly doesn't give her a stern speech about becoming more mature and controlling her tongue, I'm going to be ticked off. Don't you all wonder what VK and her mother are thinking watching these episodes and seeing her behavior displayed like that for anyone to see on TV? I'd be so ashamed. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I don't recall any of the girls they cut or didn't ask into training camp for being "soft" in previous seasons having this much flab hanging over their shorts. It looks her stomach is popping out of the waistband and forcing the shorts downward. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

Seriously! She's so over dramatic that I wonder if she has a personality (mental) disorder. And the way her face falls at even the slightest, most carefully stated critique shows she is not used to being criticized, only praised, and she can't handle it. These along with just letting whatever thought pops into her brain fly out of her mouth confirms that she is too i(mmature for any job where she'd be required to speak publicly or have to have a great deal of responsibility. If, when she cuts Victoria, Kelly doesn't give her a stern speech about becoming more mature and controlling her tongue, I'm going to be ticked off. Don't you all wonder what VK and her mother are thinking watching these episodes and seeing her behavior displayed like that for anyone to see on TV? I'd be so ashamed. 

Victoria and Tina will not be ashamed watching these episodes.  V & T will think Victoria is the best TCC at TC since she is getting so much air time.  Neither one of them have any manners and they will not take responsibility for anything that Victoria does wrong.  It will always be the other person fault, not precious Victoria's fault.  I am sure they are saying Victoria's pink bubble gum dress was better than any other girls dress that was there.  They loved her getting the attention for it, doesn't matter that it was negative.  Someone said Tina isn't watching MTT, I don't believe that.  I would bet she is watching.  

• Love 11
8 hours ago, DocBrown said:

I didn't realise how dark Jayln's hair is now! (From Madeline M's Twitter)

Do9nQ4_VAAAVKHf.jpg:large

Who is on the far right?  I recognize Jalyn, Taylor, Alanna, Madeleine and Amber but cannot figure out the last one (who appears to not be aware a picture is being taken).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aeroluv327 said:

Who is on the far right?  I recognize Jalyn, Taylor, Alanna, Madeleine and Amber but cannot figure out the last one (who appears to not be aware a picture is being taken).

Hannah?

• Love 1

It's amazing how much better VK looks when you can't see her mouth.

That link to her Instagram sent me down a rabbit hole. I saw a bunch of her DDC prep classes. Boy, she looked so much thinner and younger and had a fresh-faced prettiness. Not sure what went wrong.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Drop the ruffle and change the color of VK's dress and it would have been fine. 

@ShellyB Would accommodations be made for vegetarians in the etiquette training?  Or would a TC have to make do and pretend to eat and waste food?

Totally

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, FLAfan said:

What was especially funny about VK asking if the quail was fish was the LEG sticking up on the plate!!

The editors are doing as good a job as they can of making her look really dumb.  This is past Vivian level dumb. - I’m hoping Victoria has a poem too.

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, rose711 said:

The editors are doing as good a job as they can of making her look really dumb.  This is past Vivian level dumb. - I’m hoping Victoria has a poem too.

I’m hoping for interpretative dance - specifically, an over-wrought lyrical gyration on top of K&J’s conference table in the office

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

I’m hoping for interpretative dance - specifically, an over-wrought lyrical gyration on top of K&J’s conference table in the office

Haha. She can add that into her audition solo next year. Banging her head on the table in Kelli’s office, pulling her hair up while pretending she might actually get cut,   maybe she could add ignoring some texts in there.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 6

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to realize we have another photo challenge opportunity.  First it was take a picture saying prune ( I did not look anything close to sexy).  Now it’s the gap mouth challenge.  Can you rise to the level of Marshall or will you simply be a Madeline.  Phones ready, let the selfies commence!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, rose711 said:

Haha. She can add that into her audition solo next year. Banging her head on the table in Kelli’s office, pulling her hair up while pretending she might actually get cut,   maybe she could add ignoring some texts in there.

Belly dancing?

• Love 5

I watched part of the first episode last night and VK mentioned how conscious she was about keeping her weight down. Meanwhile 11 pounds just magically appears. She was trying to fitness that whole milkshake into her mouth at once and all the boy's ain't coming to the yard because it is 2018 not 2004. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I will respectfully disagree.  Vk is way out of her league weight wise.  She’s at least 20lbs overweight for DCC.  No way in hell Kelli would’ve kept anyone else this large except for Cassie if she had a weight problem.  She’s looks like a sloppy mess. 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, FLAfan said:

What was especially funny about VK asking if the quail was fish was the LEG sticking up on the plate!!

She didn't ask, she said it is seafood. I almost want to remember she said "I know it is seafood".???

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Completely agree with you.

The night of the fat cheerleaders Kelli said to the group “some of y’all have gained 8 pounds since you auditioned.” Those were vets with at least one season on the team, it wasn’t a rookie gaining weight in training camp.

Their punishment was none of them got to have cameos, it wouldn’t have mattered  if they did “carry their weight in the middle” like Kelli claims Victoria does, though I see it a lot in her face.

Its really an embarrassment for the team and the process that Kelli has kept Victoria this long. It’s made worse that the weight wasn’t her only issue -Kelli doesn’t trust her in front of a camera (but Taylor got cut), she ignored Jinelle who was asked by Kelli to help her, and, she wasn’t even picked as a good teammate by her group leader, who is one of the most influential girls on the team.

But she has great hair!!

• Love 10