Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Screams and Queens

• Start Topic

Arianna says "when Tom chooses to spend time with everyone else over me it makes me feel like he doesn't want to be around me," but when he made his deal with Lisa and wanted to celebrate she chose hanging out in a closet with Scheena and Lala over doing that with him.  IDK, it just seems like FI puts a lot more into the relationship than she does and she's full of shit.

Scheena looked like queen prostitute.  Her crown was dumb and so was her teddy/jacket combo.  I don't get how cheap lingerie equals queen.  Lala actually looked like less of a prostitute than usual.

I feel like Jax is a predator grooming Billie.  I mean maybe he's just being nice and making small talk, but it's Jax.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Sandavol looked incredible.  Head turning spectacular.

YES he did! But I always think he looks yummy lol

And I'm going to say it - FUCK YOU Patrick!  You suck.  However, Stassi needs to learn "what you allow, is what will continue".

The previews for the rest of the season look like a big ol' hot mess and I'm in!!  Love this show!

• Love 9

I hate to question other women about this sort of thing, but I'm not really buying Ariana's "insecurity" issues. The whole thing just seems to have come out of nowhere. I don't really get the motivation here. Is the whole thing a story line? Is Sandoval in on it? Is she covering for another reason she isn't into sex? Something just feels off. 

Battle of the birthday parties? I'm going to Stassi's.  Not only do I love a good horror theme(#slutsinamorgue), but who wants to miss out on the chance to witness, firsthand, the inevitable birthday fit? That shit is classic!

This year it was because Katie dared to suggest shots off the body of the stripper Stassi invited. The nerve! No, the real issue here is - Stassi was miserable because her boyfriend is a dick. And everyone else was having a good time, and that was that straw that broke the camel's back. 

I'm glad Kristen refused to go after her, though. She's right. Stassi is an adult. Break up with the tool and talk about your feelings like a healthy person. 

Oh, but I love your taxidermy-funeral-photo both idea! 

Ari's party on the other hand? Meh. Fancier. But stupid. You got Scheana with no pants. Jax explaining how the other girls just sit around and "outlash" each other (I guess they wear Cover Girl?) - hell, you've got JAX,  period. James didn't even do anything funny. And then Ariana tries to go all Cady Herrin and break the tiara. Fuck you, you unoriginal bitch. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Sandoval reminds me of the late great David Bowie especially with last night's costume.

untitled.png

i was surprised by how good he looked....but he will never reach bowie's level!!

most of the time i can't stand sandoval.  he's so disingenuous.  ugh to all of his fake crying!   he really thinks he's all that and more.  he just doesn't get it that he's a bar tender and nothing more! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I hate to question other women about this sort of thing, but I'm not really buying Ariana's "insecurity" issues. The whole thing just seems to have come out of nowhere. I don't really get the motivation here. Is the whole thing a story line? Is Sandoval in on it? Is she covering for another reason she isn't into sex? Something just feels off. 

This 1000%. Nothing we've seen about Ariana in her time on the show showed one ounce of shame about her body. I'm sorry but I feel like if you have body image issues (remember she just wants to be comfortable naked around FI), you don't throw a party where you're parading around in a bathing suit. People who are insecure about their bodies tend to hate putting on bathing suits. I heard it from a friend.  

Also way to go Tom with admitting one of the best days of your life was meeting your current girlfriend...while you were still with your ex-girlfriend. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Battle of the birthday parties? I'm going to Stassi's.  Not only do I love a good horror theme(#slutsinamorgue), but who wants to miss out on the chance to witness, firsthand, the inevitable birthday fit? That shit is classic!

This year it was because Katie dared to suggest shots off the body of the stripper Stassi invited. The nerve! No, the real issue here is - Stassi was miserable because her boyfriend is a dick. And everyone else was having a good time, and that was that straw that broke the camel's back. 

I'm glad Kristen refused to go after her, though. She's right. Stassi is an adult. Break up with the tool and talk about your feelings like a healthy person. 

Oh, but I love your taxidermy-funeral-photo both idea! 

Ari's party on the other hand? Meh. Fancier. But stupid. You got Scheana with no pants. Jax explaining how the other girls just sit around and "outlash" each other (I guess they wear Cover Girl?) - hell, you've got JAX,  period. James didn't even do anything funny. And then Ariana tries to go all Cady Herrin and break the tiara. Fuck you, you unoriginal bitch. 

i've been thinking this sex thing with ariana is so contrived.  i never believed it.

also, right on with the rest of your post.  and, with your name, of course you would love stassi's party!

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i was surprised by how good he looked....but he will never reach bowie's level!!

most of the time i can't stand sandoval.  he's so disingenuous.  ugh to all of his fake crying!   he really thinks he's all that and more.  he just doesn't get it that he's a bar tender and nothing more! 

Sigh no one will reach Bowie's level.

• Love 6

Ariana is full o shite. So funny that Tom outed her for either faking orgasms or lying about having body insecurities. 

Patrick Manbun douchebag and Ariana would make a great couple. Sandoval ( as weird as he is) is too good for Ariana. 

Did I see correctly on the preview that Britt and Jax are taking a pregnancy test?! 

Stassi was on WWHL, and is already involved with a new guy. She said Katie and Kristin introduced them. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I can't believe Katie got stuck paying $1400 for Stassi's party.

I imagine the total bill was way more than $1400, the way those guys were drinking; this is just what Katie was forced to pony up.  

If you weren't ON THE PHONE (screw texting) to me the next day asking immediately how much I needed to pay you back, I'd be pulling a Patrick and blocking your number.  Then I'd wait two weeks for the cash.  And if I didn't get it, we'd all be on that other equally charm-filled reality show called "Judge Judy."  

How much fun would it be for Stassi to tell JJ "but it was my BIRTHDAY!!!!!"  ?

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I imagine the total bill was way more than $1400, the way those guys were drinking; this is just what Katie was forced to pony up.  

I'm sure there was a down payment involved.

10 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

If you weren't ON THE PHONE (screw texting) to me the next day asking immediately how much I needed to pay you back, I'd be pulling a Patrick and blocking your number.  Then I'd wait two weeks for the cash.  And if I didn't get it, we'd all be on that other equally charm-filled reality show called "Judge Judy." 

Katie was in the front row of the audience when Stassi was on last night's WWHL.  Everything's cool.

• Love 4

I never thought I would say this but Jesus Christ if FI isn't my favorite Vanderpump Chucklefuck, between wearing a kilt to choose a costume (and practically getting a boner over it) and his Malificent choice.  He really did look amazing.

I'm with the poster above (too lazy to scroll for a proper shout out) who said that he's too good for The Nugget. So true.  I find it hard to believe that she was so into him, when he was with Kristen, and so smugly self confident and suddenly this season she's poor little insecure Ariana who had the mean, mean ex who told her that her vagina was ugly.  Bitch, please.  Either this is your storyline for this season or you're one of those horrid chicks who is only into a guy when he's with someone else.

Poor FI.  When they were having the orgasm faking discussion, you could tell that he was about to tell her that he KNOWS she wasn't faking it before he remembered the famous scene in "When  Harry Met Sally."  

I am utterly confused as to how Scheana and Lala showing up in lingerie constitutes dressing for a king and queen party.  Were they supposed to be the king's whores?  Of course they would go to The Nugget's party - - no way would they want to dress up as a murder victim (unless they could be a victim wearing lingerie.) 

The ranch dressing fountain WAS gross.  Stassi's party overall seemed depressing and as if it were put together in about 20 minutes.  Was it held in a morgue?  Because it certainly didn't seem like anyone was having fun.  Patrick is a major douchebag.  If Stassi had any pride, she'd dump his ass pronto.  He blocks you during his solo vacation?  Girl, bye.  Tells your friend that you are free to bang whoever you want, so long as there is no emotion behind it?  You and your man bun can get packing.

Maybe I'm just old but I'm with Stassi on the ass shots.  Gross.  Of course if she wanted the New Orleans stripper to come as a guest, maybe the stripper shouldn't have been dressed as, you know, a stripper? 

Kevin Lee is the worst.  How does this guy stay in business?  Is Lisa his only client? 

• Love 12

How is a ranch dressing fountain any worse than a chocolate fountain? I think it's genius if it's Stassi's favorite condiment. In college my mantra was basically that there was no food that couldn't be improved by ranch dressing. I also gained a ton of weight in college. I don't think there's any correlation. :D

• Love 10
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Poor Tom. It must be very confusing to be Ariana's boyfriend.

On the plus side I think Tom is perpetually confused so he's probably a good match in that respect..........

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

In other news: I used to think Sandoval was odd looking, but darn it if he doesn’t look super cute to me now. I wouldn’t DATE him (or anything else), but he’s cute. Even in a tuxedo shirt topped with a drapey sweater and adorned with a bow tie. And he’s funny. (Jax is going to miss out on “a lotta hot bitches” at the dog event. Hee.)

From the first episode, I thought he was SUPER hot, and then he opened his mouth.  I cannot get past the voice.

Then - last night when he put in the contacts... I was strangely attracted to him again!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

How is a ranch dressing fountain any worse than a chocolate fountain? I think it's genius if it's Stassi's favorite condiment. In college my mantra was basically that there was no food that couldn't be improved by ranch dressing. I also gained a ton of weight in college. I don't think there's any correlation. :D

oh, no, she's a huge ranch fan.  (I listen to her podcast...she was gifted a bedazzled Hidden Valley ranch bottle.)

Where did they hold Stassi's party?  Seriously, it looked about as "fancy"  as the AmVets where they had my baby shower in 1990.

What I liked about her party, though, was that shit got "real."  the fights w/your boyfriend, the running off, your friends being "over it" and saying "I am through with chasing this bitch!" I don't know why I keep on watching reality shows;  they're getting more & more staged.  I love when they can't help but act like actual humans in actual situations.

• Love 4

I'm loathe to defend Stassi AT ALL, (and WTF is she doing back on Adderall? She knows it makes her a total loon), but I believe she was so stressed out over dickbag and what he would think, that when Katie started the ass shot thing, that's why she freaked. Worrying about what her AH-MAY-ZING (ly horrific) boyfriend might think. He sure did a number on her self-esteem. The difference is remarkable. I call BS on Ariana's issues as well. I don't know what is going on there, but I'm pretty sure it isn't body issues. I think this is a little bit of an attempt at redeeming her bitchy reputation. It just rings false. However, elf ears or not, girl does have the perfect ass.

• Love 18

Yeah.. I don’t get why Stassi was into Patrick. I listen to her podcasts and follow her on social media and since Patrick was elusive to not be on the show and scarce on her SM, the tidbits we got from the podcast were little bits and pieces and now that he’s on the show.. um.. I don’t get it? 

And to me it’s not the man bun even though I don’t like it personally. It’s the fact that he doesn’t seem that into her or even that great. I remember she used to act like he was above and beyond Jax. But is he? To me he seems kind of just like Jax- especially with comments like “she can sleep with whoever she wants, I just don’t want her to go on dates with other guys” like.. what the hell was that?

• Love 14

Regarding  your friends as kings and queens is a noble sentiment. But is it really warranted when said friends are Lala, Scheana (both of whom  seem to think of undies and furs as royal wear), and James?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. I don’t get why Stassi was into Patrick. I listen to her podcasts and follow her on social media and since Patrick was elusive to not be on the show and scarce on her SM, the tidbits we got from the podcast were little bits and pieces and now that he’s on the show.. um.. I don’t get it? 

And to me it’s not the man bun even though I don’t like it personally. It’s the fact that he doesn’t seem that into her or even that great. I remember she used to act like he was above and beyond Jax. But is he? To me he seems kind of just like Jax- especially with comments like “she can sleep with whoever she wants, I just don’t want her to go on dates with other guys” like.. what the hell was that?

I've seen it with friends (mostly when I was younger); when you look up to a guy (maybe he's hotter or more intelligent or successful than anyone else you've dated) you're flattered by his attention and affection, and when he cuts you down it feels like he's "helping' you to "become a better person."

Stassi's gorgeous & she has her own life & own interests and she can do much, much better!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

This 1000%. Nothing we've seen about Ariana in her time on the show showed one ounce of shame about her body. I'm sorry but I feel like if you have body image issues (remember she just wants to be comfortable naked around FI), you don't throw a party where you're parading around in a bathing suit. People who are insecure about their bodies tend to hate putting on bathing suits. I heard it from a friend.

I haven't owned a bathing suit since 1994. Talk about being insecure. (Yet, I can still enjoy sex with my husband who loves me.)

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So Patrick goes to Europe for 6 days and blocks Stassi the entire time, then comes back home and unblocks her? Priceless!

WHO would put up with that shit???

Stassi - "Just because he blocked me doesn't mean we're broken up. " IT SHOULD. 

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I am utterly confused as to how Scheana and Lala showing up in lingerie constitutes dressing for a king and queen party.  Were they supposed to be the king's whores?  Of course they would go to The Nugget's party - - no way would they want to dress up as a murder victim (unless they could be a victim wearing lingerie.) 

They're the chicks from Mean Girls who just show up in lingerie on Halloween with some animals ears thrown in for good measure. 

39 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I don't like Ranch all that much, but it didn't gross me out at all. I'm weird like that, though. I don't give a fuck if you double dip your chip. 

• Love 19

I'm having trouble quoting, but teapot, you made me remember something else I've thought about it in the past. That night they showed Stassi and Patrick on a dinner date, I felt like she was completely dumbing herself down. Stassi may be a lot of things, but she's not dumb, and she is relatively well-spoken. It really stood out for me.

• Love 17

FI's costume was everything. As was Lisa's face when KL was "apologizing".

Patrick is the epitome of potato face. So fug.

Was LaLa dressed for both parties?

That ranch dressing fountain had nothing on the one from I Love New York.

The previews for the rest of the season look amazing (not that I would expect anything less).

• Love 8

Katie was overjoyed at her engagement party or was it a bachelorette affair where they stacked up Taco Bell on a silver tray? Gag me! ;-(

Can't blame her! If I ate that kind of stuff, I'd do the same because it's cheap and delicious!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Arianna says "when Tom chooses to spend time with everyone else over me it makes me feel like he doesn't want to be around me," but when he made his deal with Lisa and wanted to celebrate she chose hanging out in a closet with Scheena and Lala over doing that with him.  IDK, it just seems like FI puts a lot more into the relationship than she does and she's full of shit.

Yeah, this is why I'm not buying Arianna's attempt at a #metoo moment with her story this season. When she's talking to Lala and Sheana and Billie (sp?) she says she doesn't care if she ever have sex again and explains it's all about her bad ex-boyfriend who put her sexuality down. When she's talking to Sandoval she tells him she doesn't enjoy sex and he reminds her that she didn't seem to have this issue earlier in their relationship and then she backtracks and tells him they need to spend time together so that she can feel close to him, implying that she doesn't want to have sex with him because she doesn't feel close to him. 

The thing is, I have no issue with her not wanting to be sexually active if that's where she's at, I'm just very skeptical about the why of it all. And, though I don't find Sandoval charming at all, I do think she owes it to him to tell him if she's just over that part of their relationship. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Scheena looked like queen prostitute.  Her crown was dumb and so was her teddy/jacket combo.  I don't get how cheap lingerie equals queen.  Lala actually looked like less of a prostitute than usual.

I feel like Jax is a predator grooming Billie.  I mean maybe he's just being nice and making small talk, but it's Jax.

I don't know if Arianna is faking things or not, but either way if I were Tom I'd get out. I spent YEARS going for women with tragic pasts, thinking I could be a rock for support for them. Unfortunately, what ends up happening is you enable them to use and manipulate you and treat you poorly. It's possible Arianna has these issues, but juxtaposed next to her behavior with her girlfriends and strangers (eg flaunting her body, being flirty and sexual with everyone else) it seems like she'll just store up all her anxiety and depression and dump it on Tom. It's not healthy for either of them. Arianna (like most of this cast) needs to work through shit alone before being in a healthy relationship. Thinking that they can work through this together is bullshit. Arianna can't have a healthy relationship by dictating terms to somebody else. They need to be partners, but I don't think that's what she wants. 

• Love 8

All I know is I can't wait a week to hear James tell Lala he's in love with her. This is the fun stuff to me!  I feel for Rachel, but James and Lala belong together. Ok, she's not about to give up her sugar daddy for this brokeass "DJ", and frankly, she shouldn't have to if she doesn't want to.  They're not hurting anybody (he was already separated before) and they are both getting something out of the relationship. But jeez her and James seem to really get each other and enjoy each other.   Or at least I enjoy them together lol.  Bring it James I can't wait to hear what Lala has to say 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Patrick is like an older, much uglier Justin Bobby. I prefer the original.

Too much Ariana and her vagina; not enough James.

OMG, I totally forgot about Justin Bobby. That guy was a true reality show classic.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, jaync said:

FI's costume was everything. As was Lisa's face when KL was "apologizing".

Patrick is the epitome of potato face. So fug.

Was LaLa dressed for both parties?

That ranch dressing fountain had nothing on the one from I Love New York.

The previews for the rest of the season look amazing (not that I would expect anything less).

From the previews, I'm most interested in Sandavol telling Schwartz he doesn't want to be around his wife.  Why?  What happens?

Does Ariana have something to do with it?  Did Katie go off the cannabis and back to the tequila?  Is Sandavol regretting not asking Schwartz to marry him first?

And what will Schwartz do?

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUNNNN.

It's the most exciting show on Bravo right now!

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 15

You guys!  It's Tuesday!  Big party at Sur!  I kind of feel like I want to go to See You Next Tuesday and support DJ James Kennedy because he's been hustling so hard.  Then I remember it's James, it's SUR, it's leaving the house, and the only jeans I have clean have Mod Podge stains and I don't feel like doing laundry.  Oh and it conflicts with RHOBH.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, mjstrick said:

I'm loathe to defend Stassi AT ALL, (and WTF is she doing back on Adderall? She knows it makes her a total loon), but I believe she was so stressed out over dickbag and what he would think, that when Katie started the ass shot thing, that's why she freaked. Worrying about what her AH-MAY-ZING (ly horrific) boyfriend might think. He sure did a number on her self-esteem. The difference is remarkable. I call BS on Ariana's issues as well. I don't know what is going on there, but I'm pretty sure it isn't body issues. I think this is a little bit of an attempt at redeeming her bitchy reputation. It just rings false. However, elf ears or not, girl does have the perfect ass.

Right?  She said she was off it for good because it made her angry.  I had a feeling she was back on it.

1 hour ago, MinorL said:

OMG, I totally forgot about Justin Bobby. That guy was a true reality show classic.

Truth and time tell all.

28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just want to hang out on  the patio and eat all of Racquel's pasta. 

Yeahhh her "pasta!"  (I can now only hear that in James' voice/pronounciation: "past-a"

• Love 11

Wish I liked Arinia and could feel for her but the more I think about her, I just can’t. Her personality just seems to fake to me. Her whole birthday talking head “I am in a room full of kings and Queens, everyone at my party was royalty “ like I’m sorry but I can’t.

Also Jax.. the reason the girls talk bad about you to your current girlfriend and judge you is because you do terrible things to your girlfriends.

And I’m sorry but I love Stassis “it’s my birthday!!!!” Freakoits. We hadn’t had one in a while. And yeah I feel like the freak out had more to do with her boyfriend who I have to say again seems terrible. I feel there’s more to the story we didn’t see that we might see more of later in the season. Like I get Stassi loved him or something but he seems to make her feel bad. Anyone remember last season when they broke up all the time and all she did was cry? And now he’s around and she seems so hypersensitive about herself. That’s not good. That sounds like a terrible relationship. 

And I know people assume he finally agreeed to be on this show to break up with her for good and to prevent another reconciliation, but none of his appearances on this show have made him look good or like a decent boyfriend at least not to me.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 10

Right?  She said she was off it for good because it made her angry.  I had a feeling she was back on it.

You can tell by her weight.  I imagine it's a hard drug to quit for that reason alone.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, snarts said:

You can tell by her weight.  I imagine it's a hard drug to quit for that reason alone.

What's a 29 y.o. doing on Adderall? I thought that was for grade school kids with ADHD? I must be really behind the times....

• Love 2

Ariana is too confused with herself for Sandoval to ever truly understand what he's doing wrong and how he can make things better. The answer isn't with him, it's with her. She's taking all of his actions and projecting her own insecurities onto him. She wants Sandoval to be at her disposal when she needs to have that connection but there are plenty of times we've seen her choose to be without him

Poor Tom Tom must have been so heartbroken having to go to separate birthday parties, lol.

Kevin, I'm not even gonna call that an apology. 

Sandoval's costume was amazing. I love how comfortable he is with himself. Though I would have preferred to go to Stassi's birthday because I loved the theme...and it's expected that she's going to pitch a fit for her birthday because that's what she always does. I'm glad that the rest of the girls didn't run after when she was acting like a child. She was just mad that everyone else was having a good time while she dealing with her own insecurities of having Patrick there. As much shit as Stassi talks about Jax, seeing her back and forth relationship with Patrick makes me think that Stassi actually likes a bit of drama in her relationship. Best part of all of that was when Stassi was walking away, Kristen was asking if she had a bar tab to pay, lol. 

Jax never understands...that's his fucking problem in a nutshell. LVP did what every other woman in Jax's life does. You give and support and forgive and understand and you fool yourself into think that he thinks a bit fonder of you than anyone else because of all that you do for him but in the end, it's always about Jax and his feelings and what he wants. 

Oh season preview looks messy, lol. 

• Love 10

In this week’s installment of That’s Our Sandoval: Oddly Exuberant Object of the Week...first you think it’s going to be the kilt that’s NOT part of his costume. Then you think it’s going to be that he happens to have a FULL wardrobe of royal outfits on hand to choose from. But, oh no, of course it’s that he “has an emergency costume guy” on speed dial to outfit him in full Maleficent headgear and feathered caplet regalia. Why is Tom wasting his life savings getting further into the restaurant industry? He lives in Hollywood. He should ABSOLUTELY get into the Hollywood costume design or celebrity stylist industry. He’s never happier than when he’s helping people get all dressed up—or even just TALKING about how much fun it was to dress up the triplets.

What could possibly be so “wrong” with Ariana’s vagina? I gather it’s nothing, but I don’t need the imagery playing mental Web MD as she’s rattling off about “stuff coming out of it.” While we’re analyzing her body, when did she get those boobs? The flashbacks of her from 2014 to now we’re pretty striking and yet I never noticed the upgrade. You mean Bravolebrities can get boob jobs and NOT have it filmed for the show?? That just blew my mind.

I don’t know why Stassi always insists on a big birthday blowout when they ALWAYS end with her in a fight with her friends. Ariana’s party for the win. This seems pretty suspect that Patrick went to Amsterdam “alone” and broke up with/blocked her—after flashing back to him weeks ago saying they shouldn’t talk while he’s away and whatever happens while they’re not talking doesn’t count. Add to it that he’s fine with Stassi sleeping with other guys. Uh, Stass, you know he was doing a LOT more than body shots in Amsterdam’s red light district!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What's a 29 y.o. doing on Adderall? I thought that was for grade school kids with ADHD? I must be really behind the times....

Anyone with ADD is a candidate for Adderall, especially if they became dependent as children. But most of the women I know who take it are misusing Adderall to suppress their appetites. 

3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And I’m sorry but I love Stassis “it’s my birthday!!!!” Freakoits. We hadn’t had one in a while. And yeah I feel like the freak out had more to do with her boyfriend who I have to say again seems terrible. I feel there’s more to the story we didn’t see that we might see more of later in the season. Like I get Stassi loved him or something but he seems to make her feel bad. Anyone remember last season when they broke up all the time and all she did was cry? And now he’s around and she seems so hypersensitive about herself. That’s not good. That sounds like a terrible relationship. 

The season really isn't complete without a proper Stassi birthday meltdown!! It baffles me that she continues to spend a fortune on her birthday parties when they ALWAYS end with her crying.

Patrick continues to suck. Her attraction to him is even more baffling. He constantly keeps her at arm's length as if she's an obsessive stalker and not his actual girlfriend.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

What could possibly be so “wrong” with Ariana’s vagina? I gather it’s nothing, but I don’t need the imagery playing mental Web MD as she’s rattling off about “stuff coming out of it.” While we’re analyzing her body, when did she get those boobs? The flashbacks of her from 2014 to now we’re pretty striking and yet I never noticed the upgrade. You mean Bravolebrities can get boob jobs and NOT have it filmed for the show?? That just blew my mind.

Wait?  Stuff coming out of her vagina. So she's a "squirter"?  And that's a problem how?  

Does she not know that female ejaculations while rare, are normal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The one thing about Stassi that I have to give her credit for.  She has fallen numerous times - and she's even quit and walked away.  She is strong enough to get back up, come back and so on.  And, she's a hard worker - much more so than the others (near as I can tell anyway).  She may be naive in how and when to say certain things, but I agree with Lisa V that she is not prejudiced against anyone in any way.   She's just clueless at times but again, she lives and learns and gets back on that horse.  I give her a ton of credit for these things.

In regards to Arianna's story....I won't go into details, but I relate.  Body and self-esteem issues are tough and they play out in weird ways.  Trust, intimacy, sex etc. are all affected.  I buy her story 'cause I get it.

I recall from Season 1 the original cast saying that if they agreed to do the show, they were going to agree to be 100% real. After all these years, I think they are still that way.   Kristen knocking Stassi for her tantrum is a good example.  I appreciate that from the cast - assuming I'm reading things correctly.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9
On 2/14/2018 at 12:00 AM, ghoulina said:

They're the chicks from Mean Girls who just show up in lingerie on Halloween with some animals ears thrown in for good measure. 

"I'm a Mouse! DUH!!"

It was more like the 'Tarts and Vicars' party from Bridget Jones' Diary.

22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From the first episode, I thought he was SUPER hot, and then he opened his mouth.  I cannot get past the voice.

From the show Miranda - "It's the David Beckham complex - they look great, say something aaaaand the magic is gone."

On 2/13/2018 at 6:25 PM, Jextella said:

Jax is going to regret his behavior one day.  Or, he'll explain it away by claiming he should have been a fireman after all.  One or the other.  

Jax was never going to be a fireman.  But of course, he loves telling people that, that was his plan.  It's really difficult to pass the first stage and it's not a job where you wake up one day and go "Hey, I think I'll be a fireman" (which I'm sure Jax did).  The ONLY reason why he wanted to be a fireman was to get chicks to sleep with him.  ONLY reason.  He's not capable of doing a job which requires skills in a life-death situations.  Who TF would trust Jason freaking Couchie in a life or death situation???  Of course, there's the main reason why he could never ever EVER be a fireman - too damn stupid.  No, you don't need to have a degree to apply for the position, but you still need to think on your feet in very stressful situations and he can't do that.  What an effing stupid dickhead.

• Love 9