Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Screams and Queens

• Start Topic

Ariana is becoming someone I love to hate on. She is beautiful and I love her hair, but she has the boniest shoulders! Every time she wears a strapless outfit I can’t help but stare at the odd looking bones sticking out where her clavicle meets her shoulder joint. 

I hope James doesn’t mess up the vibe with he and Lala by professing his love for her. She is way too high maintenance to be with him, and they are the Dynamic Duo as friends. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I don't know if Arianna is faking things or not, but either way if I were Tom I'd get out. I spent YEARS going for women with tragic pasts, thinking I could be a rock for support for them. Unfortunately, what ends up happening is you enable them to use and manipulate you and treat you poorly. It's possible Arianna has these issues, but juxtaposed next to her behavior with her girlfriends and strangers (eg flaunting her body, being flirty and sexual with everyone else) it seems like she'll just store up all her anxiety and depression and dump it on Tom. It's not healthy for either of them. Arianna (like most of this cast) needs to work through shit alone before being in a healthy relationship. Thinking that they can work through this together is bullshit. Arianna can't have a healthy relationship by dictating terms to somebody else. They need to be partners, but I don't think that's what she wants. 

Appreciate the male perspective on that. I have never seen the beautiful, tragic girl with sex issues bounce back to anything normal with any of my male friends either. 

• Love 5

I think Arianna’s issues are real. I think she wanted therapy about it because she knows her feelings aren’t healthy. I think Bravo said they would pay for some of her therapy if she agreed to talk about on camera, so she did. It came out of left field bc generally she’s private, but she really wanted the therapy so she agreed to share her issues on camera. I think she didn’t realize she had these issues until relatively recently. I understand how an intoxicating new relationship can be and how maybe the Oxytocin and other brain chemicals masked her true feelings about herself for a while. I think her issues are multifaceted, so it probably is the ex, Tom not being as present, being unhappy with her body...all those things.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 6

I think Arianna clued us into her real issue when she was talking to Tom about his schedule. She was talking about needing more time together and that Tom has been busy. Which fair enough, some people are like that(although Tom’s schedule didn’t sound that busy), but bottom line is Arianna is your basic needy girlfriend who wants her boyfriend paying attention to her all the time. Now if I don’t assume she just made all this shit up (big assumption), I would say Arianna can’t deal with the fact she is EXACTLY the type of girl she always makes fun of, so she gets  psychosomatic (not exactly the right term, but I think you know what I mean) and makes herself sick until whatever guy she’s seeing starts showering her with attention and complements and presents and the works.  

I really liked Stassi’s look for her party. It had a kind of Harley Quinn vibe to it. As another girly girl who also loves all things Murder, that looked awesome.

• Love 6

Yeah....I have body issues...boo hoo.....now I'm gonna put on a bathing suit and wiggle my butt in front of cameras.....go away Adriana.

FI is the best. Dude, just go be a stylist..your made for it.

Adderall is super popular for weight. Like coke/speed. Take it and no hunger.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Yeah....I have body issues...boo hoo.....now I'm gonna put on a bathing suit and wiggle my butt in front of cameras.....go away Adriana.

FI is the best. Dude, just go be a stylist..your made for it.

Adderall is super popular for weight. Like coke/speed. Take it and no hunger.

FI Tom having a costumer on call for emergencies goes on the top 10 best things I’ve ever learned about a Bravolebrity. Seriously, it’s up there with finding out Danielle from NJ had been engaged 19 times and finding out that girl from Project Runway was raised on a tug boat.  

• Love 13
21 hours ago, dosodog said:

Wait?  Stuff coming out of her vagina. So she's a "squirter"?  And that's a problem how?  

Does she not know that female ejaculations while rare, are normal. 

I thought she was talking about why she doesn't want kids when she she was delighting us with the "stuff coming out of my vagina" imagery. 

2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I think Arianna clued us into her real issue when she was talking to Tom about his schedule. She was talking about needing more time together and that Tom has been busy. Which fair enough, some people are like that(although Tom’s schedule didn’t sound that busy), but bottom line is Arianna is your basic needy girlfriend who wants her boyfriend paying attention to her all the time.

But she seems to do plenty of stuff on her own. She even preferred hanging out in Lala's closet, watching her pack, to celebrating Tom's business venture with him. So if that's the case, it's like she just wants him around when she DOESN'T have somewhere better to be. I think she likes to act so chill and relaxed, but she's probably hell to try and figure out. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So we all pretty much agree that Patrick is the absolute WORST, but I guess at least he doesn't make fun of Stassi's vagina (that we know of), inlike Arianna's ex George Glass.

6 hours ago, dosodog said:

I thought that's who George Glass is.....

You still made me Google to make sure.

And?

BWAHAHAHAHA! 

Stassi, Stassi, Stassi. 

You are both so funny!!!!!!!  I laughed SO hard!!!  Laughing now as I type this.

Btw, George wanted me to give his regards to Tyler Durden and Dick Whitman.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

You are both so funny!!!!!!!  I laughed SO hard!!!  Laughing now as I type this.

Btw, George wanted me to give his regards to Tyler Durden and Dick Whitman.

I heard one of them just broke up with a woman named Megan.

Anyhoo, I wonder if Tom’s absence is causing Ariana anxiety because, subliminally, she’s wondering what he’s up to when he’s away. Kind of like a kiss that “never happened” (except, as we learned, it did) at the Golden Nugget.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I thought she was talking about why she doesn't want kids when she she was delighting us with the "stuff coming out of my vagina" imagery. 

But she seems to do plenty of stuff on her own. She even preferred hanging out in Lala's closet, watching her pack, to celebrating Tom's business venture with him. So if that's the case, it's like she just wants him around when she DOESN'T have somewhere better to be. I think she likes to act so chill and relaxed, but she's probably hell to try and figure out. 

I confess to commenting on something I didn't see in regards to Ariana and her vagina.  Mainly because I'm trying to avoid hearing her and Sandavol talk about her vagina. So I'm going with cues from my fellow posters who have the guts to sit through the conversations.

Not because I have a problem with vaginas, I also have one, but, I don't talk about it on a regular basis.  If ever.

Ariana's has been talked about enough, I believe it should get a name and a credit in the Vanderpump opening sequence.

Is there a name for a nugget's nugget?

"Just raise your glasses high.  This one's for Sandavol tonight"

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No, she was saying how her ex told her there was something wrong with her and she should see a doctor because of (presumably) normal mucus that her vagina produces.

• Love 3

Women with severe body insecurities would not be capable of wearing skimpy clothing and tiny swimsuits and twerking on national tv. Ariana is full of crap, and a liar.  She is also becoming one of the most boring people on this show. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Adira said:

No, she was saying how her ex told her there was something wrong with her and she should see a doctor because of (presumably) normal mucus that her vagina produces.

Ew. Somehow I missed that. Or maybe I blocked it out? 

• Love 3

Women with severe body insecurities would not be capable of wearing skimpy clothing and tiny swimsuits and twerking on national tv. Ariana is full of crap, and a liar.  She is also becoming one of the most boring people on this show. 

While I won't weigh in on whether Ariana is being disingenuous or not, the rest of this is simply not true; there are many, many women with such issues who are indeed capable of wearing/doing such things (and in many cases, it could be argued that issues of this kind are what prompt perceived exhibitionist behaviors).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, Silo said:

I think Arianna’s issues are real. I think she wanted therapy about it because she knows her feelings aren’t healthy. I think Bravo said they would pay for some of her therapy if she agreed to talk about on camera, so she did. It came out of left field bc generally she’s private, but she really wanted the therapy so she agreed to share her issues on camera. I think she didn’t realize she had these issues until relatively recently. I understand how an intoxicating new relationship can be and how maybe the Oxytocin and other brain chemicals masked her true feelings about herself for a while. I think her issues are multifaceted, so it probably is the ex, Tom not being as present, being unhappy with her body...all those things.

The minute Arianna decided to have on air therapy I decided that the whole thing was BS.  I'm not saying that she didn't have an abusive past relationship or even hang ups but her current handling of it is BS.  This is either a storyline Tom and Arianna and the show scripted out after the producers heard tell of a dry spell or Arianna got wind of Tom running his mouth to everyone that they didn't have sex anymore and decided on doing damage control.

Who else has on air therapy on this show... Jax every time he screws over his GF or friends.

Therapy on TV doesn't work.  Its basically an opportunity for Arianna to do a monologue about her difficult past and how she will overcome it to become a role model for women everywhere.

The only cast member that had therapy that resulted in a change did it off air even though she was in the most need of on screen character rehabilitation.., Kristen.

• Love 10

Let's all be clear - Ariana has absolutely NO storyline outside of this absurd one. She is also highly psychosomatic - she hides behind a cool girl IDGAF persona, but I still remember her "tummy-aches" during Scheana's bachelorette party because she was scared of Kristin. I'm willing to put money down that her vagina monologues are based on her feeling distant from Tom and probably also jealous of him getting Tom-Tom. 

Edited by ticklemepink
  • Love 16

Hi Everyone. I'm a long-time lurker on this forum, first time commenter.  Just want to let you all know how much I adore this forum as a commentary to my fave reality show! You guys are hilarious and brilliant - THANK YOU! 

I also felt compelled to comment to say that I really believe Ariana's insecurities. Yes, it does seem to contradict her exhibitionist/arrogant persona, but as a former victim of domestic violence I can understand how these issues can ebb and flow with the various stages of intimacy in future relationships. I think she's just reached a level of intimacy/familiarity with Tom where her insecurities are really coming out and are hard for her to push back down.  I think perhaps she's just running with it as a storyline for air-time -but it doesn't mean it's not real.  What I'm trying to say is that the way this is playing out for her I find really authentic. 

Also - Patrick.  I admit when he first appeared I was like, "Aw he's not that bad! he's got that hipster type of look and is acting all defensive because he's vulnerable!"  I really thought that in that first scene we saw them, they had that dynamic/banter whereby she pretended to be clueless and he acted all knowledgeable (and patronizing) - I really thought that was just their flirty banter and that of COURSE he couldn't mean it, because as dramatic as she is, I think Stassi is pretty clever and I personally admire her independence and ambition.  BUT - this episode. What an absolute dick he is!!! Ugh. Selfish as hell - a complete douche!!! Buuuut, everyone here was saying that weeks ago.  I'm now onboard! 

OMG the previews of James confessing he's in love with Lala??!  This is going to be a good season!  But if Schwartz hooks up with another girl I'm gonna stop watching, I swear! 

1000% agree that FI Tom belongs in costume/styling.  I really hope that he (even if only encouraged by this forum) considers it! His passion is glorious to watch! Seeing him coming up the stairs in his Maleficent costume was the absolute best moment of the series so far, for me.  F***ing spectacular! LMAO

Edited by beccatexture
Edited because I added more
  • Love 18

lol to the idea that just because you have a one-time therapy session on TV means you don’t have future sessions are off camera. Of course you do.

Therapy is like learning math. You can’t sit in math class and not pay attention and still learn math. You have to engage with the material. Same thing for therapy. So, Arianna’s therapy will work if she applies what she learns about herself. Kristen changed because she wanted to change. Jax hasn’t changed because he doesn’t.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

Let's all be clear - Ariana has absolutely NO storyline outside of this absurd one. She is also highly psychosomatic - she hides behind a cool girl IDGAF persona, but I still remember her "tummy-aches" during Scheana's bachelorette party because she was scared of Kristin. I'm willing to put money down that her vagina monologues are based on her feeling distant from Tom and probably also jealous of him getting Tom-Tom. 

I so agree. You get to a certain age and you know that people who continually talk about how much they DGAF, actually give many fucks.  Usually too many.  

The real IDGAF people are sometimes personality disordered anyway, so it's not like it's such a great place to be.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, that was two minutes, if that--it's hardly airing your treatment (or "treatment," in the case that it's actually fake anyway).

I’m unsure what you’re suggesting. That she went to therapy only during the time we saw onscreen? 

9 hours ago, Silo said:

Therapy is like learning math. You can’t sit in math class and not pay attention and still learn math. 

This kind of describes how I did math class up until Calc 3 or Diff Eq (I can't remember which one burst my bubble) except instead of just not paying attention I often slept.  

I went on Open Table today and this cracked me up.  They seem to think my dining tastes are as bad as my viewing tastes.

vprtakeover.png

• Love 7
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

This kind of describes how I did math class up until Calc 3 or Diff Eq (I can't remember which one burst my bubble) except instead of just not paying attention I often slept.  

I went on Open Table today and this cracked me up.  They seem to think my dining tastes are as bad as my viewing tastes.

vprtakeover.png

Lol Google is watching you ? ? ?

• Love 3

Patrick is like a man-sized Cabbage Patch Doll with a velcroed bun and a permanent sneer.  LOL at him telling Stassi's mom "I'm good by myself" re Amsterdam-blockgate.  

Whatever Ariana's true problems are I have heard enough about her vag. I did like the heartfelt convo while Sandoval was in full Maleficent garb.  

Somebody said above that Tom Sandoval should be a stylist and it's so true.  When he said how much he loved helping dress up the triplets my heart slightly melted.   That talking head outfit of grey suit printed with palm leaves and a purple half zip..and the one with the pullover and bow tie..

I need more James than this episode offered.   Good callback though to "Would the owner of a Toy-ot-a with a Mickey Mouse keychain please come to the DJ booth..."

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, Silo said:

Lol Google is watching you ? ? ?

Oh, I know it!  These forums and links I click from them are the only Bravo internetting I do and still my phone has decided I need Real Housewives and VPR alerts.  It's kind of embarrassing.  For while I was getting adverts for some uterine fibroid study and it was totally Bethenny Frankel's fault.  I'm surprised I don't get Valtrex ads during VPR season.  It is really funny to me though that I've typed/read pages with Toca Madera enough that it's apparently my number 1 restaurant pick.  It's ~3 miles from my house and I've never bothered to go.  The only time I've ever even thought about it was when the chucklefucks were saying it every other sentence.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Islandtime305 said:

Hi everyone...longtime lurker across the bravo forums (and fellow snarker). Did anyone notice the marks on Brittany’s neck when she was chatting with LVP? (:58)  I was a bit alarmed. 

No.  But I did notice her wearing a bandana awkwardly around her neck the next day at world dog day...

Hmmm...

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Long Spot said:

No.  But I did notice her wearing a bandana awkwardly around her neck the next day at world dog day...

Hmmm...

When she adjusted her bandana (and throughout the conversation with it on) you can clearly see marks on her neck.  

• Love 3
On 2/13/2018 at 11:04 PM, Jextella said:

The one thing about Stassi that I have to give her credit for.  She has fallen numerous times - and she's even quit and walked away.  She is strong enough to get back up, come back and so on.  And, she's a hard worker - much more so than the others (near as I can tell anyway).  She may be naive in how and when to say certain things, but I agree with Lisa V that she is not prejudiced against anyone in any way.   She's just clueless at times but again, she lives and learns and gets back on that horse.  I give her a ton of credit for these things.

She came back because she had NOTHING ELSE going for her. I don’t see that as strength, it’s just pathetic. She doesn’t want a real job so she crawled back to the easy $ and fame and attention she desperately craves.

What has she ever been “a hard worker” for? She sits on her ass and drinks. I also don’t see her learning a damn thing. She keeps saying ridiculously ignorant and offensive things. She only apologized when she lost sponsors and it affected her $$$. She’ll say offensive things again because she hasn’t really learned anything because she has no desire to.

I was once a fan but now I see her as the totally vapid, ignorant, privileged bitch that some others have always recognized her as.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I was once a fan but now I see her as the totally vapid, ignorant, privileged bitch that some others have always recognized her as.

Ditto. I used to love to hate Stassi and in a way I still do((her segments/talking heads are often more enjoyable than the others)), but I err more on the side of hate than love, because beneath that snarky, pretty exterior is a truly hateful and ignorant human being. One look at her crazed drunken tantrum at her birthday made it plainly obvious that she hasn't changed much from her original evil princess self. 

James had her pegged when he made fun of how pathetic she was at that reunion when she came crawling back onto the show begging to be part of her original social group she stupidly thought she had left behind. Had her life with Patrick worked out and he'd made her the wealthy kept housewife she was determined to be, she'd never even bothered with this crew.

Hard-worker?! Please...she's just doing what she can to keep the easy paychecks coming in while she parties it up until she finally meets a rich man she can finally hitch herself onto.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

She came back because she had NOTHING ELSE going for her. I don’t see that as strength, it’s just pathetic. She doesn’t want a real job so she crawled back to the easy $ and fame and attention she desperately craves.

What has she ever been “a hard worker” for? She sits on her ass and drinks. I also don’t see her learning a damn thing. She keeps saying ridiculously ignorant and offensive things. She only apologized when she lost sponsors and it affected her $$$. She’ll say offensive things again because she hasn’t really learned anything because she has no desire to.

No desire to get in to it, but in response...

I don't deny the fact that she had nothing else going for her, but that wasn't my point.  She still wouldn't have much if the show weren't around.  Same goes for all the others though - excepting Tom and Tom near as I can tell.

As to crawling back....that's what I'm saying.  She at least had the realization that she made a mistake and the courage to come crawling back.  Both are hard pills, but she swallowed them.

She's tried several jobs and is working hard on her podcast (regardless of how unfortunately she's handled it as of late; these are different things) and learning a new profession.  Maybe the party-planner stuff is show filler without long-term teeth, but it's something.

I agree Stassi is vapid, ignorant, and a privileged bitch - at times.  I just think she has demonstrated a ton of strength in how she's handled her mistakes.  And yes, I do believe she is a hard worker.  She's had several things going since the beginning.  Maybe none "stuck" but she's been working on things rather than relying solely on SUR for a career.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Tagging on... Can't stand Stassi and really thought she wouldn't come back after leaving.  Dang, the little twit needed $$$.  Apparently, Patrick wasn't going to hand it to her on that silver platter she thinks she's owed.  When LVP put her in charge of that party, I thought to myself, "Wonder what happened to KATY being LVP's assistant??"  Remember, last year she was paying THAT hosebeast $30.00/hour to work for her, PICKING UP FLOWERS AND PAINT CHIPS....

Thought the "murder" birthday party was a real hoot - NOT.  I think that stupid stASSi should always walk around Hollywood with a fake bullethole in the middle of her forehead.  Maybe somebody would pay attention to her then?  Probably not Patrick.

• Love 4

Though she was having difficulty articulating what-all it was that her ex took issue with, I kept waiting for the Ariana Vagina Reveal to be more vulva-related. You know, the mind-boggling (to small minds) reality that labia don't all look alike/what you see on conventional porn.

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sometimes Kristen reminds me of "Lily" on "Modern Family."

HA!  This is so funny.

When watching the show sometimes I am way, way off on what everyone else may be talking about on the forums.  I thought Ariana seemed somewhat sincere.  Do I find in confusing she can run around wearing skimpy outfits and seem like she is having fun?  Yes.  Do I think the TV therapy sessions are silly?  Yes.  But I think maybe the distance that she and Tom have had seemed like a reasonable explanation.  They need to go on a vacation just them, no cameras.  At the beginning of the season I thought her taking up horseback riding was because she was trying to branch off from Tom but maybe she was trying to fill her time?  I don't know. 

• Love 1

I guess to me, i don’t buy Ariana’s current storyline for the same reason i don’t buy Brittany actually being that clueless when it comes to Jax’s behavior and that i don’t buy that TomTom will actually be a real responsibility for either Tom and that i don’t buy anything Scheana has ever said or done to be remotely sincere. Because they’re clearly storylines and Ariana’s character has continually been the cool girl that is above all the chucklefuckdom. But see Ariana, when you work In it, when you socialize in it, when you fuck it, when you are getting paid to be a part of it, you are not above any of it and remain just as disingenuous as every one of them. I’m sure she has some issues, like every one else, and there’s not a single person that wouldn’t benefit somehow from therapy(IMO), but beyond that, this is her storylinrand she’s taking her dramatic classes as seriously as her comedy. 

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Love 7

I think I'm in a couple of minorities for this ep, in that I thought both parties looked super fun. I've never related to Sandoval more than when he was talking about obsessing over themes and costumes. It honestly bothers me that they do Stassi's and Arianna's parties at the same time. I get that we're here for the drama and it's inherent in such an issue, and last year it made sense because there was travel involved, but if it's just a party, I'd rather they be on different nights. They can still invite/disinvite/crash away. 

I also really appreciated Arianna's whole storyline and therapy, and especially her talk with Tom. It hit home in a major way and I really appreciated that she could be so humble, when faux confidence is her crutch. 

Not in the minority on Patrick, though! UGH. He's just so awful to Stassi! Which sure, she seems *difficult* to date, but then don't date her. He seems to get off on making her insecure, and that's disgusting. Everyone too cocky needs their slice of humble pie, but this is like, entire pies, getting thrown in her face. She doesn't deserve that. And the Amsterdam thing was 100% a dick move. 

• Love 3
On 2/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, HunterHunted said:

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle, wears an animal print bikini. Scheana, Queen of Thirst, was wearing a lace teddy and a fur coat. 

Ohhhh. So these chucklefucks are well known to do things to the letter? Ok, I'll remember that for next time I comment.