Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

David totally creeps me out, but Shannon is exhausting.  He told her he tried to get her to let go of the Vicky shit and her response was "so it's all my fault?" and gets all defensive but Then in her TH she says she wants to know why and if she did something wrong she would take responsibility! Um, no you don't! 

So freaking exhausting!! Shannon is doing my head in. 

The rumor didn't bother David and yet Shannon is still dwelling on a rumor she claims is false, let shit go Shannon!. ...not that Vicki isn't an ass to spread false rumors, but Shannon is giving the rumor and Vicki so much power.

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Holy hell, Jeana, Gretchen, and Lizzie have all had massive amounts of work done. They all have that plastic Barbie sheen to them. 

How can any of them think that looks good?  Where are their moms or sisters or real BFFs to tell them to lay off the plastic surgery & botox/fillers?!?  It was truly fright night!!!!

• Love 17

Just wow Jeana, Gretchen, and Lizzie. Don't they have mirrors in the OC? I thought Lizzie was Peggy. So sad about Jeana-no going back from that. And whats up with all the big boobs. Sheesh Shannon, I need to go to therapy if I keep watching you.

I need a drink.

RIP RHOC

• Love 24
41 minutes ago, sandyskyblue said:

So Vicki originally wanted her 'grocery list' of friends to roast her?  Too bad she got talked out of that, would have been the highlight of the season so far! 

Lol, no it was a "friend" of Vicki's who wanted Vicki roasted. which made me laugh. Her friends just want to tell her off, and point out her faults. Lol.

• Love 13

Does Meghan think that being pregnant gives her a pass for the text she sent to Kelly?  I like Meghan but I was disappointed that she couldn't/wouldn't (for the cameras, *wink wink*) recognize that Kelly was retaliating in a fight that Meghan started.  

I thought I was good at wallowing in self-pity but I'm gonna hand the trophy over to Shannon Beador.  We have a WHINER!  She should have divorced David after the affair.  Or, maybe this is her way of getting back at him?  lol

I miss Lizzy.

Icki's birthday speech looked great in fast-forward.  WOO-HOO!

So all of the tawdry rumors about Eddie aren't even yesterday's news but from years ago?  

That's funny that they showed us those previews to remind us this season may not be a total waste of time.  

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Just wow Jeana, Gretchen, and Lizzie. Don't they have mirrors in the OC? I thought Lizzie was Peggy. So sad about Jeana-no going back from that. And whats up with all the big boobs. Sheesh Shannon, I need to go to therapy if I keep watching you.

I need a drink.

RIP RHOC

See.  That's your problem right there. You need to pre-drink, drink during, and, hopefully be asleep before RHofDallas starts.

• Love 19

I totally forgot about Meghan's freak-out on the bluff. I was waiting for her to throw herself on the ground and start pounding her fists into the dirt. WTF was that? Meghan is the bad kind of sneaky because she's so obvious about it all. She has these cards that she keeps around to play when she needs to. She was all buddy-buddy with Kelly until she was backed into a corner, then she used the "you said my husband was cheating on me while I was pregnant" card. Then with Lydia, she wasn't getting anywhere with her (because Meghan was wrong) then used the "my child has to bottle feed right now because I'm here with you -- FEEL GUILTY!11!" Cut to the next scene of her mother bottle feeding her kid while she just sat there. *snort*

• Love 22
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

The Lisa Douglas sure is strong with Peggy. It's like it gets amped up even more each episode.

Remember when we kinda thought she might be a little ok?

I have to say, I might have thought that for -- maybe, just maybe -- ten seconds tops. Bless her heart, she's annoying. How (as others have noted) do you obtain a degree in English without at least a passing understanding of metaphor, simile, idioms? How?

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I think Lydia was right per Meghan and Kelly.  Meghan texted the cheating stuff first.  And...this is going to get stuff thrown at me.....Stop using "I was 7 months pregnant".

Women around the world are pregnant every second of every day and the vast majority do not think it gives them a pass for everything. The hormones I get, I'm not bitching about that part.

Meghan did start that cheating mess, but I suspect she's been super emotional because of her post pregnancy hormones and she's suffered from depression for a long time.

Oh.  Shannon and David was just painful.  Painful  (not as painful as the red sausage casing, with cutouts).  They just fumble around.  I think they want it to work, but aren't able to do it without help.

These two are a mess. David is conflict avoidant. I don't think they can even do it with professional help. David refuses to be forthcoming. It's why he had an affair and gave his daughter his wedding ring to give to Shannon.

That Eddie stuff is just bull crap.  So producer driven.

Vicki should not have a gun.  I think Ryan knows this.  And is banking on it....Jus sayin'.

The Eddie nonsense has been around for a while. I think we've all figured that 7 years in, it doesn't matter. Go fuck yourself Ricky.

Vicki only hurts those around her. She's much more likely to hurt her kids or her grandkids.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The previews for the rest of the season look promising!   Fighting Santa's and the OC TROLLS. 

I think Lydia was right per Meghan and Kelly.  Meghan texted the cheating stuff first.  And...this is going to get stuff thrown at me.....Stop using "I was 7 months pregnant".

Women around the world are pregnant every second of every day and the vast majority do not think it gives them a pass for everything. The hormones I get, I'm not bitching about that part.

Oh.  Shannon and David was just painful.  Painful  (not as painful as the red sausage casing, with cutouts).  They just fumble around.  I think they want it to work, but aren't able to do it without help.

That Eddie stuff is just bull crap.  So producer driven.

Vicki should not have a gun.  I think Ryan knows this.  And is banking on it....Jus sayin'.

I think Meghan needs to see her Dr. and get some meds for post partum depression stat!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Meghan did start that cheating mess, but I suspect she's been super emotional because of her post pregnancy hormones and she's suffered from depression for a long time.

These two are a mess. David is conflict avoidant. I don't think they can even do it with professional help. David refuses to be forthcoming. It's why he had an affair and gave his daughter his wedding ring to give to Shannon.

The Eddie nonsense has been around for a while. I think we've all figured that 7 years in, it doesn't matter. Go fuck yourself Ricky.

Vicki only hurts those around her. She's much more likely to hurt her kids or her grandkids.

Tmara is the only one who didn't write a blog.  She did tweet however it was a set up and she hopes Vicki loses her job like Phaedra Parks.

• Love 6

Darn, I was so eager to seeing Vicki being roasted, but I find it hard to believe the liar really doesn't know what a roast is.

I am beyond tired of Peggy's dumb act.

Ditto for the Eddie-is-gay gossip.

Oh, crap! Heidi and Slade are back!

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't understand why it would matter to anyone but Tamra if Eddie is gay or bi.  As long as Slade and Gretchen have been engaged I'm beginning to wonder if they aren't actually brother and sister.

This is kind of delayed Luann/Tom situation.  Now it is Ricky thought Tamra knew and was okay with it. When is anyone okay with cheating?  Cheating is cheating. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

So Peggy bitches about Dick-o's bad driving....then she hooks her seat belt and then put her arm and head thru it so it is BEHIND her????. WTF ?????.

Assuming she doesn't want to hurt her new boobs/incisions. The struggle is real, I worried every day, even 10 years later, that some asshole  was going to slam into me and bust mine wide open! Especially for the first few months, when I was in a car there was no seatbelt across the chest!!! She is annoying, but gets a pass for this...although, he shouldn't be driving like a maniac while she is still recovering. They both suck, this Schitck is ridiculous! 

ETA: the restaurant was dumb, why can't people just go eat food anymore? Everything has to be AmaZING? And boy, Jeana sure did date a plastic surgeon! He must have hated her...or he is really ugly and didn't want her to not be able to actually see him. Jeez!!!! 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 7

Well, Shannon's party was a lot more fun than Vick's.  A few beverages and the sword, fork, etc. would have me cracking up.

Shannon needs therapy, stat.  I really liked her during her first season.  Girl needs a xanax so she can just enjoy the moment instead of going all paranoid.

Vicks:  Me, me, me.  It's about me.  It's always about me.  I'm a good person.  Look at all the friends I have.  They're here because they like me.  Look at me in my two sizes too small dress.  I'm great.  You keep telling yourself that Vicks.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't understand why it would matter to anyone but Tamra if Eddie is gay or bi.  As long as Slade and Gretchen have been engaged I'm beginning to wonder if they aren't actually brother and sister.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Hello?  Anyone still awake?

Haha!! I was so bored with this episode  I actually forgot to watch the last 10 minutes! 

What was the "big" piece of gossip about? Eddie kissed a guy and he liked it? Who cares?

I'm really pissed off at the Bravo producers for insulting us viewers with the constant boring nonsense of this show. I'd rather watch cartoons and I hate cartoons.

• Love 13

Lordy! What a shit show!  I think this one has just about jumped the shark for me.  All the white zinfandel in the world (and trust me, I've tried to consume it all while watching this last bunch of bs!) cannot make me understand: Shannon and her never ending whining about her marriage; Vickie and her throwing herself a party with past howives who are in some cases, COMPLETELY unrecognizable; Lydia and her "party on my little glitter pony" and why anyone BUT Tamra would give one shit what Eddie does in private.

Giving Vickie a gun for her birthday can only mean one thing.... She needs to shoot the camera. Stop now. 

I'll keep reading you guys who have the intestinal fortitude to keep watching  but I am done.

Edited by goofygirl
Again with the typing and white zinfandel
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Interesting interview.  Is there a forum where Vicki and Kelly are loved and respected?  It sounds like they think there is one.  It could be fun to read for a minute or two, lol.  

I'm so glad to have never had the misfortune of running across Vicki or Kelly in person. If I knew I was going to be around Vicki, I'd have that part of the reunion where she admitted that she lied cued up. I'd just record Kelly from the moment she walked in because her dumbass always does something stupid.

The thing I loved about Tamra making cheesecake is that this might be one of the few times we'll see a housewife without a KitchenAid stand mixer and only a hand mixer.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 17
54 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Now wouldn't THAT be suntheen!

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Darn, I was so eager to seeing Vicki being roasted, but I find it hard to believe the liar really doesn't know what a roast is.

I am beyond tired of Peggy's dumb act.

Ditto for the Eddie-is-gay gossip.

Oh, crap! Heidi and Slade are back!

Lol! Oh that would be funny if it WAS Heidi & Slade...then we could call them "Sleidi". 

• Love 9

I didn't mind Lydia during her first season, but she is working my damn nerves this season.  I hope she officially puts her fairy dust bullshit about reconnecting Vicki and Tamara to bed after watching tonight's episode.

This whole season is awful & boring.  It doesn't help that it seems highly unlikely that any of these woman would be friends but for being on this show.  Bring back my crazy NY girls.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Slade and Gretchen are still not married?! 

Maybe Vicki and Tamra should make up only because this show has gotten so boring and I kind of enjoyed their drunken adventures in the past. At this point I think it would be better than watching Shannon whine and cry, Lydia acting like a dipshit, Meghan stirring the pot, Kelly being psycho and Peggy being a dumb ass. 

I agree...i miss when Vicki/shannon/t amra were drinking and having a blast.  The trio is the backbone of the shkw.

• Love 6

I think Diko's figured out flattery is the way to get to Vicki . . . But, that said, I don't have a problem with him so far like a lot of the rest of you do. Everything is subject to change as the season goes on, of course, but so far he seems fine to me, especially in the realm of Real Househusbands. I think it's sweet that he doesn't want his daughters to go away. I wonder if Peggy has some jealousy issues with them; I've noticed all season that she seems somewhat short and cold with them, and it struck me when she made that comment about their youth a couple episodes ago when one made a joke about her being menopausal or something. And why was Peggy pissed that Diko noticed her new lipstick? I wonder about their history. Maybe she doesn't like him noticing details about women in general.

I don't care how pretty Vicki's backyard is, there's no way I would be going to a party around all those gun nuts. To me that was the most shocking part of the show, especially considering that Briana and Ryan's kids often assert control over situations and ignore instructions from adults. It seems to me there's a very real possibility of them getting their hands on one of those things, especially thinking of the scenes over the years of the camera capturing them doing something risky while the adults were focused on other things.

And Vicki, if you've been going out with a guy for a year and you're not close enough to know he carries a gun at all times, you need to get to know men a whole lot better before you're talking about marriage, boat buying, partnering with them for vodka or cancer smoothie deals, or other such things. Get over your fear of being alone and your love of all things superficial and actually get to KNOW a guy, for once.

I wondered where Christian was. He also seemed to be one of the better househusbands. I'm shocked that Gretchen and Slade are still together, so good for them if it's real.

• Love 8

After seeing how visually awful Jeana, Gretchen, and Lizzie look combined with the emotional and verbal behavior of the current crop of ho wives, I keep thinking of who would go on one of these shows and how long-term participation changes them.

Were they disconnected from reality first and it just got worse the longer they are on camera or were they always this bad and we are getting more jaded.

I kind of get the deterioration of the behavior, but the disfigurement due to excessive procedures is shocking.

I felt like I was at a 40’s traveling carny during Vicki’s party.

And I can't say it enuf-lay off the Eddie crap. Jeez Andy, let's follow you around and start "rumors".

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm so glad to have never had the misfortune of running across Vicki or Kelly in person. If I knew I was going to be around Vicki, I'd have that part of the reunion where she admitted that she lied cued up. I'd just record Kelly from the moment she walked in because her dumbass always does something stupid.

The thing I loved about Tamra making cheesecake is that this might be one of the few times we'll see a housewife without a KitchenAid stand mixer and only a hand mixer.

Yeah, she doesn't have a KitchenAid stand mixer?  WTF.  Doesn't everyone who is upper middle class have one?  Or middle class for that matter?  My kid had the same one as Tamra during the college years.  Well, hers was red. 

Is the cheese cake supposed to be brown?  Yes Tamra.  It's ok to be brownish on the top.  It's like some of these housewives 'pretend' that they haven't a clue because these things are so 'foreign' to them.  Um.  Sorry.  I'm so tired of special snowflakes who pretend they're above simple parts of life.  Gosh, are chocolate chip cookies from another planet? 

• Love 8

Wow.  I've not watched this show in ages.  I was bored enough to turn on Bravo.  

And in this episode I get:

*Meghan having a meltdown as Lydia was reasonably explaining why she thought she (Meghan) was also in the wrong.  Meghan is going to pull the "I was pregnant" and "I have a newborn/toddler/child" cards out a lot.  She'd better get them laminated.

*Shannon freaking out, which is like saying Shannon was breathing.  Zzzz.  Her husband is creepy, but I feel badly for him.  There's only so much crazy one can endure.

*New person - the bear in the woods chick.  Enough.  Dumb is just dumb.  Your Chrissy Snow act is old.  

*Tamra trying to cook/bake.  Right.  She cooks all the time.  

*Vicki's birthday party.  Do grown women really make that big of a fuss over their birthday?  I've just never needed to celebrate that much.  

*Crazy Ryan - Vicki's SIL.  Crazy Ryan gives Vicki a gun.  Who thinks that is a good idea?  Yeah said no one ever (no sane person).  Briana, I used to think she was an sane, responsible person.  Nah.  Love isn't that blind.  How she ended up with Ryan is beyond me.

*Gretchen and Slade.  I was like since when are they friends of Vicki?  They made up?  No.  She needed people to film, and those two would film with Satan if it meant tv time.  I loved the subtitles:  Vicki's friend Grechen, Gretchen's fiancée.  LOL.  Gretchen is never going to marry Slade, he's too far in debt.   She'd get mired down in that mess.  I think they have a business arrangement.  Gretchen could barely move her face.  She used to look nice.  (I didn't see Lizzie or Jeana close enough to see how bad their work was).  Jeana is also back in the Vickster's good graces?  Yeah, she needed folks to attend her party/film.  

If all they have is the Vicki/Tamra fight and Meghan and whatsherface fighting - boring.

I did notice how Shannon was freaking - she looked like she was shaking - about Tamra meeting Vicki for coffee.  WTF.  Shannon is like one of those girls in grade school who'd say well if you're friends with Susie then you can't be friends with me.  She's a stage 4 clinger - with everyone.  I've never seen anyone that insecure, and that includes a real life friend who had to be in a relationship with a guy - all the time (break up with one guy, no kidding she'd be engaged or engaged to be engaged within 2 weeks with another guy).  Friend was terribly insecure, could not stand to be alone, feared she'd end up alone, but she recognized it and did get help.  Shannon is delusional.  Just a bad idea with Vicki having a gun, and Shannon seems to be on the verge of a breakdown at any point.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Ever woman watching knows that David is no longer in love with her, except Shannon.

I think Shannon knows it, I really do. Its hard to let go of someone you love, even if it makes your life miserable. The same goes for Dodd, Kelly is miserable, and she hopes Michael feels the same misery.

Who were all the pretend friends at Vicki's birthday party? That was pitiful Her rushing around in an ill fitting dress,( spanx are your friend Vicki)!  and her air kissing everyone was even worse .Liz, she was quite pretty, but more face work, straighter blonde hair,no, just no.!

The gun? Oh boy, really? Bad idea, very very bad.

Tamara should stay away, don't we know the 'Eddie is gay ' storyline is coming back!:( 

I'm so done with Peggy, and her, does the bear live in the woods BS, and her RBF!..

Megan's hormones are all over the place, I was like that with #1child. Breastfeeding, no sleep, just ignore twinkle toes Meg, she's BSC.

The rest of the season looks fun!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, she doesn't have a KitchenAid stand mixer?  WTF.  Doesn't everyone who is upper middle class have one?  Or middle class for that matter?  My kid had the same one as Tamra during the college years.  Well, hers was red. 

Is the cheese cake supposed to be brown?  Yes Tamra.  It's ok to be brownish on the top.  It's like some of these housewives 'pretend' that they haven't a clue because these things are so 'foreign' to them.  Um.  Sorry.  I'm so tired of special snowflakes who pretend they're above simple parts of life.  Gosh, are chocolate chip cookies from another planet? 

Tamra cooks. We've seen her do it. It tends to be the type of health food that Shannon's family disdains.

Tamra doesn't bake so there's no real reason for her to have a stand mixer. My mum is an excellent cook, but can't make a dessert to save her life. You could threaten her children. You could threaten her life to try to get her to make a half decent cookie. She can't do it. Even things that kind of skew towards sweet like pancakes or French toast, she can't make. If you asked her to make chocolate chip cookies, she'd call the bakery. If you really forced my mum to make a dessert, she'd likely have a panic attack. I admire that Tamra didn't waste $300 and counter space on an appliance she'll never use.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Lady Writer said:

I don't care how pretty Vicki's backyard is, there's no way I would be going to a party around all those gun nuts. To me that was the most shocking part of the show, especially considering that Briana and Ryan's kids often assert control over situations and ignore instructions from adults. It seems to me there's a very real possibility of them getting their hands on one of those things, especially thinking of the scenes over the years of the camera capturing them doing something risky while the adults were focused on other things.

I'm not saying Vicki having a gun is a good idea, but they specifically said it was going to be stored in Ryan's fingerprint lock gun safe, so I don't think there's a ton of worry about the kids getting a hold of them.  

Barton G's is up the street from me a little ways.  I've never been interested.  It just looks so exhausting.

All the dramatic music during the rest of the season preview didn't convince me it was going to be exciting.  Try harder Bravo.  A few parts did look like they might be good though.

• Love 6

I agree swankie. Unfortunately, it takes 2 to 5 years to heal from a partners affair, (sadly, I know from experience, but healing can happen.) I would hope she is in individual counseling to learn some coping skills to deal with the trauma, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I hate to say this because I was really hoping they could make it work and I did liked Shannon a lot,  but she is just impossible to live with IMO. There is no joy when they are together and it's painful to watch.

• Love 16