Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

A couple years ago a mentally ill man flashed me while I was waiting for my husband to get off work downtown in DC. He put his penis against my car window. It was huge, he was old, and it hung and was saggy and wrinkly. His dick looked just like Kelly's boobs, only there were two instead of one. Trauma. Thakkkkknks Kelly for reminding me of huge dicks and sexual assault.

Vicki is probably gaining weight cuz she is hanging out with Brianna who doesn't seem too active. They probably just eat all the time. They are always together, sitting, and eating or talking about eating. 

Vicki's backyard is really pretty. She must be making some serious bank. Good for her. I also like her hair a lot. 

Brianna looks like a muppet. did she lose her neck? Her mouth sort of morphs into her whole face. Vicki LOVES getting a rise out of Brianna. Brianna is Vicki's true husband.

The restaurant seemed gimicky and stupid as hell. Sorry. I hate Alice in Wonderland also. 

Eddie is probably experienced with men and women and Tamra before the baptism was kinky. 

The fact Tamra was talking about Vicki indicated she missed her at the dinner. I think Shannon and definitely Meghan are too low key for her. She needed someone to laugh and gag with.

Even though Vicki has gained some weight, I think she looks good. She's not a tiny small boned woman. Even Brianna, even though she's overweight, are build big boned. So even though Vicki has gained weight, I still think she looks good and it's better than the VIcki that only wanted to eat protein all the time. Remember when she was so picky about her diet? It's good she gave that shit up. Eat what you want!

BravoFan27 I am so sorry for the trauma that you had to endure by some pervert. 

My second bolded quote that has to do with Brianna not being very active: Brianna is constantly lamenting about how she works so many hours as an ER nurse at a very busy hospital and, how exhausting it is being the only parent to raise 2 toddlers. I would think all that physical activity she complains about would be a certain way to burn calories. Maybe her Lupus disease keeps her from losing weight. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

If Lydia has no fertility issues, they would only require artificial insemination.

I don't believe Meghan had fertility issues, and I was surprised they went IVF-oh wait, except they really hoping for a boy.  These are people who want designer babies.  Sorry I just am curious what Meghan and Jim are going to do with the remaining embryos-since Meghan wants another child and they are all females.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

I'm really behind and haven't read anything yet.

But Peggy, wearing your seatbelt like that, you're gonna die.  But you'll save us all from eternal boredom if you do.

I know, she attached her seat belt then flipped it behind her all the while she is complaining about Dikko's driving ability.  I bet she insists her kids use their seat belts.

• Love 1

What happened to Jeanna's face? She looks like she either got a botched job or she recently had work done and she was swollen. For her sake, I hope it's the latter. Vicki kept bragging about how many people showed up to her party - seemed like all of them were old RHOC cast offs. Also, I realized that Kelly's husband reminds me of Don, lol. That dress was no go for me. Thumbs on the colour but she should have gone a size bigger given the cuts in the dress. It just squeezed in places that it shouldn't and it looked really uncomfortable to be in.

Lydia has been incredibly annoying this season. Meghan was spot on about Lydia not feeling the drag event but unless it was edited in a certain way, Lydia didn't cop to it. She admitted it for the cameras but she seemed insistent with Meghan that she was having a great time until the fighting started. And if Lydia was really so uncomfortable with the fighting, why has she constantly tried to be a 'peacemaker' to people who are still hurt and haven't healed from their past issues with one another? That is a recipe for fighting. And another thing about Lydia is that she's making statements without any context. Meghan totally overreacted and maybe she is highly emotional since her baby was born but Lydia making comments without real context is only going to piss people off. Don't interject with an opinion if you aren't willing to ask questions and learn more about a situation beyond what's on the surface. First off, Meghan took exception to Kelly fighting dirty because Kelly did it with the intention to hurt Meghan but moreso, knowing that Meghan was far along into a pregnancy, to have no consideration for how your anger and vengeance may impact someone in a vulnerable condition is what Meghan was upset about. Secondly and most importantly to me, we already know that Kelly and Michael have a long history of marital issues. We already know that they've taken 'breaks' where Kelly has openly dated other people while still married to Michael. If Kelly has done it before, why in the world would it be so crazy to think that maybe Kelly is on another break from her marriage and is dating some guy she's been seen around town with? Given the circumstances, it's not an outlandish thing to consider or even ask if you're a friend...though if a friend is going to bring that up, it shouldn't be via text. What I find most offensive is that Kelly plays the victim who is just fighting back...as if she's completely unaware of the fact that she has dated other people while married.

I wouldn't mind if most of the show was just shots of baby Aspen laughing. And seeing the throwback pictures of Meghan....Aspen totally looks like her mamma.

The Shannon/David scene was so uncomfortable to watch. I don't condone what David did in the slightest but when I see a woman claim that she wants to rebuild her marriage, Shannon seems to do all of the wrong things. It's going to take work from BOTH of them. Their problems didn't come out of thin air. It's issues on both their parts that led them to their situation today. If Shannon thinks that it's David's job to fix their marriage because he cheated, then she's going to be a miserable married woman until she chooses that she no longer wants to be married to him. It's your birthday and your complaining and your husband grabs your hand and tries to offer words of encouragement and in that moment, you think the best response isn't to embrace the moment, but rather call him out and let him know that you've been keeping track of how long it's been since he's held your hand? And you think it's a good idea to call him to task on national TV? Shannon needs to get off TV and get on a therapist's couch. Those two need some real marriage counseling if they want their marriage to last...at least last in a fashion that isn't totally miserable.

• Love 11

I wonder if Lydia is trying not to totally cop to being uncomfortable at a drag event (extra because she was dressed up herself) because she doesn't want to accidentally let the theology cat out of the bag and get hit with the homophobic label.

I grew up in evangelical circles and know women who even hid the fact that they went to a gay hairdresser. Of course beginning in the late 90's people just started pretending they were doing it to "be a light in a dark place" for Jesus as a loophole because they wanted a space to let down their guard and leave with great highlights.

I can't imagine the leaps Lydia has to make to explain being on this show if she is in any kind of leadership position in her church. I still am unsure of what she tells herself regarding why she is on the show. I think the real reasons are attention and a non-trust fund related income source. But, I'm 100% sure she doesn't even admit that to herself. 

• Love 6

I can't imagine the leaps Lydia has to make to explain being on this show if she is in any kind of leadership position in her church.I I still am unsure of what she tells herself regarding why she is on the show. I think the real reasons are attention and a non-trust fund related income source. But, I'm 100% sure she doesn't even admit that to herself.

Not to worry; from personal experience, I think there is a very small likelihood that women in her church hold any kind of leadership position. Bible-based churches firmly believe that men should lead their families and their flocks.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't believe Meghan had fertility issues, and I was surprised they went IVF-oh wait, except they really hoping for a boy.  These are people who want designer babies.  Sorry I just am curious what Meghan and Jim are going to do with the remaining embryos-since Meghan wants another child and they are all females.

Didn't the Dr. say that they implanted the best/strongest fertilized eggs though? I see Meghan having more eggs retrieved/fertilized and having only the male eggs implanted next time.

49 minutes ago, red12 said:

I wonder if Lydia is trying not to totally cop to being uncomfortable at a drag event (extra because she was dressed up herself) because she doesn't want to accidentally let the theology cat out of the bag and get hit with the homophobic label.

I grew up in evangelical circles and know women who even hid the fact that they went to a gay hairdresser. Of course beginning in the late 90's people just started pretending they were doing it to "be a light in a dark place" for Jesus as a loophole because they wanted a space to let down their guard and leave with great highlights.

I can't imagine the leaps Lydia has to make to explain being on this show if she is in any kind of leadership position in her church. I still am unsure of what she tells herself regarding why she is on the show. I think the real reasons are attention and a non-trust fund related income source. But, I'm 100% sure she doesn't even admit that to herself. 

IMO, Lydia is back peddling on her judgmental comments about the drag bar because she is worried that they will lose advertisers for their magazine. And, the magazine is why she is back on the show. LOL

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

Not to worry; from personal experience, I think there is a very small likelihood that women in her church hold any kind of leadership position. Bible-based churches firmly believe that men should lead their families and their flocks.

Agreed JENNYLAUREN. The only way around it is being married though. That's probably how she is able to lead that small group bible study. If it's all women or her husband is involved, then it's okay.

• Love 1

Couple of thoughts:

Shannon - It hit me when Shannon and her husband were talking about holding hands.   That conversation was all about a) her and b) how David isn't meeting her needs. David stepped out, but there was a reason he left home.  It takes two to tango, and Shannon doesn't seem to be doing her part at addressing why he strayed.  If she really wanted this thing to work, it seems to me she'd make more of an effort.  Instead, all she does is whine about how it's not working.  I honestly she think she wants out of the marriage as much as David.  She just needs a scapegoat to make it happen.  

Tamra - The call between Tamra and Vicki was funny.  Vicki is not a pillar of moral virtue, but neither is Tamra.  Tamra is just far more sly and hardened in her execution. Tamra reminds me of ocean tides.  They come in, take stuff, move out, and come back in again.  They are slow and heavy, and with the naked eye, hard to see.  Tamra is like this.  She moves with whatever tide/wife is holding down the RHOC fort, and she moves at the same pace that tide/wife is moving.   Tamra has zero loyalty.  I guess I can't blame her though.  The show is a job and she protects it fiercely.  

Briana's weight - To work full time - in a hugely physical and demanding job, raise two sons without a second parent in the house, etc. has to be exhausting.     When I'm exhausted, food is my go-to.    I'm not hungry, but it seems to help me keep going.  I'd wager Brianna's weight gain is due to something like this.  I also think that squeezing in exercise and the mental component of dieting may be just a little too much at this time of her life.   Been there, done that, get it.  When she's sitting around watching soaps and eating bonbons, I'll judge.   Not now though.

The one thing is I hope she is able to carve out some time for herself.  The thing about weight is that once it's on, it is REALLY hard to get off, and the key is just to nip it in the bud before it gets to be too much. 

Lydia - said it the moment I learned she was returning to the show.  Her marital and/or financial rainbows can't be all that bright.  There are reasons she left the show, and there are reasons she came back. 

Vicki - Vicki needed an ally this season.  Lydia fit the bill perfectly (a win-win for both where their roles on the show are concerned).  Vicki is a loon and the Brooks thing - beginning to end - was NOT a good look for her, but there is much I respect about her.  I like her kids too and I think she's been a really good mother.

Meghan - divorce central.  I don't think she and Jim will last.  Jim seems to like the idea of marriage but I don't think he has what it takes to stay in one.  I give Meghan points for hanging in there with the show.  She has ambition, and it seems that on some level, she knows she needs a job.

The new wife - fraud city.  Nothing makes sense with her.  Everything she says seems like half-truths.  It's hard to like her, because I don't think we are getting to really know her.

Kelly - still foul and ignorant with nothing interesting in her world to bring to the show.  If I'm ever to care about this woman, I'll need to see a soft side with some substance.  Thus far, nada.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 14

I may be in the minority here but I was kind of hoping that Vicki and Tamra would make up and be friends again.  Yes, the gruesome twosome were vulgar and obnoxious at times but they were also funny and had a genuine rapport. I miss those old days.  I don't feel like any of the women in the current cast have real friendships with one another.  I will say that I am really liking Brianna this year --she's a great foil to her mother.  If they took Vicki off the show, then the Alpha HW would either be Shannon or Tamra.  I like Shannon a lot but would like her more if she got a divorce from David. Watching Shannon as a newly single fifty-something navigate the OC singles scene as the Alpha HW is something I would watch.  

I was sad to see what Gretchen and Lizzie -- two natural beauties -- have done to their faces.  These ladies aren't even 35 years old yet for heaven's sake.  What are they doing plumping themselves with filler when they don't need it to begin with?  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Thumbs on the colour but she should have gone a size bigger given the cuts in the dress.

All of these "ladies" would probably be drummed out of the corps if they slipped into something size-appropriate.   We're seeing a lot of sagging boobs and poochy bellies that would be so easily camouflaged...also in designer duds.  (I liked that Vicki's lipstick matched her dress...but not that it was bleeding out (not the dress).

• Love 1
On 9/11/2017 at 9:34 PM, jaybird2 said:

i want the '1st yr' shannon back.  the fiesty, zany shannon.  not this whiney shannon.

Don't forget zesty! Get this woman her nine lemons in a bowl and call Dr. Moon! 

Shannon won't admit it, but it's not Vicki causing her stress - it's David. She should probably get off reality TV if she really wants to save her marriage. But if it's as broken as it looks, she might want to consider cutting her losses now.

All the hate toward Vicks, understandable as it might seem, just isn't a good look for her. 

Meghan is the absolute worst. I've disliked her from day one, and she's done nothing to change it. She could barely muster up a tear as she railed at Lydia for daring to consider another viewpoint. Lydia is totally right on this one. Meghan stirred shit and got it thrown back in her face. Meghan started this but wants to play the victim. Have a seat, lady. You add nothing to the show.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Gaily said:

I may be in the minority here but I was kind of hoping that Vicki and Tamra would make up and be friends again.  Yes, the gruesome twosome were vulgar and obnoxious at times but they were also funny and had a genuine rapport.

me too, I liked how Vicki was giving Tamra crap about cooking.  that sounded like the old "them."  Also, my nearest & dearest would say the same to me if I said that I was trying to bake something, LOL.

I thought Shannon was being crazy that she thought it was offensive, but I don't think there's any way that Vicki could please her!

also, the David & Shannon "hand-holding" thing.  It's so true.

I used to complain constantly that boy-child never called. Then when he'd call I'd be like, "who is this?  not MY son, I don't even think I have one!"

Someone explained that if I wasn't going to sound happy to hear from him, he'd probably call me less.  Lesson learned.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Meghan is the absolute worst. I've disliked her from day one, and she's done nothing to change it. She could barely muster up a tear as she railed at Lydia for daring to consider another viewpoint. Lydia is totally right on this one. Meghan stirred shit and got it thrown back in her face. Meghan started this but wants to play the victim. Have a seat, lady. You add nothing to the show.

I haven't figure out if I like Meghan or not.  Regardless, agree with all the rest.  One thing I'll add is that I think she thinks she is smarter than she really is.  Vicki, Tamra, and Lydia are older and have more experience with marriage and kids.  They know what survival means (and Vicki and Tamra know what survival means in terms of the show as well).   Meghan's not there yet.  I guess I kinda do like her on this show for that reason.   She's young and pretty and married to a rich guy.  It will be interesting to see how she adapts to the curve-balls of life.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I haven't figure out if I like Meghan or not.  Regardless, agree with all the rest.  One thing I'll add is that I think she thinks she is smarter than she really is.  Vicki, Tamra, and Lydia are older and have been on the show longer than she has.  They know what survival means in both the real world and on the show.   Meghan's not there yet.  I guess I kinda do like her on this show for that reason.   She's young and pretty and married to a rich guy.  It will be interesting to see how she adapts to the curve-balls of life.

Although Lydia is 4 years older than Meghan, Meghan has been on the show longer than Lydia has. Lydia was only on 1 season, then she quit the show and came back for this season, so she is in her second year, Meghan is now in her 3rd year. I don't mind Meghan but Lydia can go back into obscurity, IMO she brings nothing to the show. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, mon berg said:

Someone who is obese crying about there weight and they could die yet she is eating/drinking all the wrong stuff these sort of people really annoy me it's not hard to drop weight she has the money to hire people to assist or set out meal plans so follow them but we know she wont she is attention seeker just like Vicki is.

Shannon is hardly obese.  At her age it may not be very easy for her to drop weight--hell, some people have trouble no matter how old they are.  As someone whose weight has yo-yo'd my entire life I'll be the first to say that it's not always easy to stop "eating/drinking all the wrong stuff."  You mentally get into a bad place that not all that easy to get out of.  If you once lost weight and gained weight back you also struggle with feeling extreme disappointment and disgust with yourself for failing.  She's depressed, her marriage is in a garbage place, she has low esteem, etc.  Is it all Vicki's fault? Hardly. I do think she has contributed to Shannon's stress and she would be best served to stop talking to and about Vicki altogether. 

• Love 17

I have watched this show since Day1. It is sad to see how much it has deteriorated in terms of entertainment value. 

Why didn't they do a long follow up segment on Jenna, Gretchen or Lizzie.

Peggy & Diko sound act like they just moved to OC from Armenia.

How did Peggy get a degree in English & not understand simple terms?

Lydia is doing a disservice to Evangelical Christians. 

Vicky is annoying.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Briana's weight - To work full time - in a hugely physical and demanding job, raise two sons without a second parent in the house, etc. has to be exhausting.     When I'm exhausted, food is my go to.    I'm not hungry but it seems to help me move forward.  I'd wager Brianna's weight gain is due to something like this.  And, to squeeze in exercise and the mental component of dieting is maybe just a little too much at this time of her life.   Been there, done that, get it.  When she's sitting around watching soaps and eating bonbons, I'll judge.   Not now though.

Briana chose not to be with her husband in OK. Her boys really should be around their dad at this age. Although, you know, Ryan is a major prick.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Batwings said:

Kelly's boobs looked GINORMOUS at the party. 

Ginormous and long.  Eek.

15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

So even though Vicki has gained weight, I still think she looks good and it's better than the VIcki that only wanted to eat protein all the time. Remember when she was so picky about her diet? It's good she gave that shit up. Eat what you want!

Just don't ever wear that red dress again.

• Love 6

I think Shannon and David could be happier if he stopped being a little Bi... and spoke up for himself. Shannon loves to beat a deadhorse and he tries to please her without fully committing. Either do exactly what she wants or tell her to STOP already.

Shannon seems like someone that has always had an easy life and doesnt have the tools to deal with any hard problems. She freaks out because a stranger told her she is like Vickie, then when someone told her to keep eating! In my best Kourtney Kardashian voice 'they are people dying'

• Love 4

BRiana can't really help herself with the weight gain, as she has both thyroid issues and lupus.

In addition, she is a big boned girl, being a size 4 is just not in the cards for her.

While I am not always a fan of the way that she treats her mother and vice versa, it is great that she maintains her career.

• Love 11
On 9/11/2017 at 6:43 PM, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, Vicki stuffed into that red dress five sizes too small! Excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs after seeing that! 

This dress is a shining example that that woman has no friends.  She gained whatever weight she had lost and chose a dress for someone much smaller.  She also needs to quit talking about how many people were at her party.  Yes there are that many people dying to get on tv.  I also fully believe she set up the Eddie shit.  She is completely awful.  Oh and bad dress choices seems to be a Gunvalson trait.  Brianna is too curvy to be wearing that nightshirt/dress.  I have seen that look very cute on gals.  Smaller gals with over the knee boots.  It looked like Brianna forgot pants.

On 9/11/2017 at 7:09 PM, itsadryheat said:

Holy Moly! Was that Jeana with that face? Nah, couldn't be. I need to re watch. Sure looked like her tho. 

Thank you for reminding me!  I was horrified!  If her ex the plastic surgeon did that to her he needs to never have another client.  She looked like SHIT!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Lydia is back peddling on her judgmental comments about the drag bar because she is worried that they will lose advertisers for their magazine. And, the magazine is why she is back on the show. LOL

I get the feeling Lydia didn't want to piss off Satan Andy but not enthusiastically having fun at the drag-bingo.

1 hour ago, oakville said:

How did Peggy get a degree in English & not understand simple terms?

Peggy skipped class the day they explained English slang and metaphors.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 2
On 9/12/2017 at 5:11 AM, ghoulina said:

TOO. MUCH. VICKI. 

Seriously. What a narcissistic hag she was tonight. First of all, to each their own, but who throws their own birthday party? And insists everyone wear black and white, but you wear red? And then tries to make some grand entrance, like it's your fucking quinceanera? I laughed so hard when no one even noticed her. 

And I LOVED that she wanted to do a roast. I'm usually on your side, but damn you, Brianna - for telling Vicki what a roast really is. That could have been a party worth watching! Actually....knowing the simpering idiots Vicki surrounds herself with.....it would have been dull as dirt. 

I lied. I said if Slade showed his nasty mug I was done. And I still watched. Fuck you, Slade, for making a hypocrite out of me. 

And fuck ALL of you for that set-up to talk about Eddie on camera. Because that's totally what it was. Who fucking cares??? Eddie's sex life has no bearing on any of your lives. Period. 

Jeanna's eyes looked fucking weird. I thought she was Quinn for a minute. 

If Lydia is unsure about maybe having another kid one day, why push Doug into a vasectomy and bank his sperm? Why not just get an IUD?

Watching Peggy and Diko - it's like dumb and dumber. She can't string a sentence together (unless she's copying lines from My Big Fat Greek Wedding). He can't run a simple errand. How have these two survived this long?

Megan is playing semantics. Fact is, both she AND Kelly questioned the faithfulness of each other's marriage. Not cool, any way you slice it. 

Shannon remains exhausting. "This is the first time you've held my hand in six months!!!!!" Ever thought about holding his hand? I thought David said it all. When she gets "stressed" (i.e. overdramatic and hysterical), he pulls back. Because he can't win. Nothing he does is good enough. He reaches out and holds her hand and tells her he's there for her, and she rants about how he never holds her hand or spends any time with her. He's spending time with you right now!!!! 

I just can't. 

Um I am really glad I am now in an office far away from others cause I am howling!  

Eddie is a nice man and I really wish they would leave him alone.  Really, if he and Tamra are into having extras in their bedroom (as creepy friend was suggesting) WHO cares?!  If is IS true I think that ex friend is just jelly he didn't get the invite.  I think Eddie and Tamra have chemistry.  Here I am defending her and the only likable thing about her is her husband.  

http://www.funny-memes.org/2016/02/how-dare-you-call-me-mentally-unstable.html

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

From what I understand, Meghan texted Kelly that she heard a rumour that Kelly had a boyfriend and Kelly responded that she heard a rumour that Jim had a girlfriend. To me it was like, well you heard "this", and I heard "this."

I thought that Kelly's response was like.. "So what? It's rumours. People talk".

That was my take on it.

But Kelly wasn't SEVEN MONTH PREGNANT. 

So that makes it okay. 

16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Vicki's backyard is really pretty.

I've always loved her backyard. It's the only thing she has going for her. 

• Love 10
On 9/12/2017 at 8:34 AM, luleetuni said:

Yes! They were bffs for years, I want more info!

As awful as Vicki is, it is interesting that she keeps in touch with almost all of the ex-wives.  This party wasn't a one off, she has been spotted with all of them the last couple years.  A lot of the old ho wives hate tamra and love vicki.  Perhaps strategy to get back on? Who knows, but she does spend off time with them.

Its cause they are insta-friends thirsty for filming ops.  ALL of them are desperate for the limelight so they will pretend to be friends with her just to get their overdone mugs on Bravo.  Gretchen used to be a cute, if overly made up woman.  Now she looks terrible.  

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I get the feeling Lydia didn't want to piss off Satan Andy but not enthusiastically having fun at the drag-bingo.

Peggy skipped class the day they explained English slangs and metaphors.

fixed that for you

....sheesh...I feel like I'm always watching a really bad SNL audition tape with those two.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you for reminding me!  I was horrified!  If her ex the plastic surgeon did that to her he needs to never have another client.  She looked like SHIT!

Send her over to the show BOTCHED. Manybe Terry will give her a discount for her former housewives status like his wife Heather. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, beaker73 said:

Shannon is hardly obese.  At her age it may not be very easy for her to drop weight--hell, some people have trouble no matter how old they are.  As someone whose weight has yo-yo'd my entire life I'll be the first to say that it's not always easy to stop "eating/drinking all the wrong stuff."  You mentally get into a bad place that not all that easy to get out of.  If you once lost weight and gained weight back you also struggle with feeling extreme disappointment and disgust with yourself for failing.  She's depressed, her marriage is in a garbage place, she has low esteem, etc.  Is it all Vicki's fault? Hardly. I do think she has contributed to Shannon's stress and she would be best served to stop talking to and about Vicki altogether. 

She is obese it's that simple did you not see her details when she was on the scales the episode before.

Age is an excuse it's science and proven what it takes to drop the weight and sorry but if you are yoyo you are not doing the correct things it is a simple case of watching what and how much you eat it is not only about calories but what the source of them is if you want to lose weight one of the big things is cut the carbs out this is mistake people do not do they go by the set calorie limit they have but still load that with carbs this is a no no.

Her marriage is garbage because of her you are just making excuses up I hear this stuff all the time and it always comes from over weight/obese people.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gaily said:

I may be in the minority here but I was kind of hoping that Vicki and Tamra would make up and be friends again.  Yes, the gruesome twosome were vulgar and obnoxious at times but they were also funny and had a genuine rapport. I miss those old days.  I don't feel like any of the women in the current cast have real friendships with one another.

Your last sentence is the MAIN problem with this cast. And I do miss the old days; Tamra and Vicki were all sorts of snarkalicious fun together. That being said, I don't want it back. After her cancer deception, I can never enjoy anything Vicki does again. 

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Briana isn't working though. Unless I missed something, she was working as an ER nurse in Oklahoma, but she isn't working in the OC. She came to the OC for the doctor and because she missed her mom. 

I could swear we've had scenes of her getting off of work and Vicki watching the boys. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Briana chose not to be with her husband in OK. Her boys really should be around their dad at this age. Although, you know, Ryan is a major prick.

She came back to the OC to go to her old Dr.s because the OK Dr.s could find out what was wrong. She has since been diagnosed with Lupus. 

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Briana isn't working though. Unless I missed something, she was working as an ER nurse in Oklahoma, but she isn't working in the OC. She came to the OC for the doctor and because she missed her mom. 

Yes, she back to working full time.

57 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Peggy skipped class the day they explained English slang and metaphors.

Nahhh, Lydia is worried about losing add money and A list celebrity interviews like Matt Damon (who they actually interviewed/featured in the first edition of Nobleman, not Peggy/Ditko), not Andy who has shown time and time again that he doesn't really care if the HWs are homophobic. 

• Love 6
On 9/12/2017 at 2:46 PM, Pop Tart said:

I loved how she tried to draw Peggy into her tale of woe. She was invited to Shannon's event, she accepted, then pretty last minute said she couldn't come because it was her son's birthday celebration (??? She didn't know when her son's birthday was?) and when she let Shannon know that she wasn't going to be there, Shannon didn't return her text (as a side note if you're cancelling last minute you at least owe your host a phone call). She told all this to Peggy who asked if she'd accepted and when she accepted the invite. When Lydia said a month ago Peggy was like, "yeah you should have gone" and Lydia was startled "you mean I'm in the wrong on this?". Peggy kind of shrugged that yes, Lydia was in the wrong and you could see that Lydia was stumped. She had a whole script all ready about how she was going to stir shit against Shannon and how rude she was for not returning the text and Peggy completely undercut her whining. The first and only time I've liked Peggy to date.

Right?! You'd think she'd recognize the date!

Were the parties the same day/time?  Because, it appeared to me as if they were; and if Lydia could not attend Shannon's party because it was her son's birthday, how was it that she was free to attend Vicki's party?  Did I miss something? (admittedly, I was only half paying attention...my ironing was more interesting)

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right?! You'd think she'd recognize the date!

Were the parties the same day/time?  Because, it appeared to me as if they were; and if Lydia could not attend Shannon's party because it was her son's birthday, how was it that she was free to attend Vicki's party?  Did I miss something? (admittedly, I was only half paying attention...my ironing was more interesting)

I think her son's party was in the late morning/early afternoon - to go to Shannon's dinner for Eddie, they were all leaving at noon or something.  She was able to go to Vicki's because it was in the evening long after her son's party was over.

9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Eh, male professional athletes seem to like having boys they can share the love of their sport with - coaching and teaching them as they go.  Of course girls play softball, but it will never be MLB.  Jim had one boy and three girls, so it seems perfectly natural to want another boy.   As to what will happen with the other female embryos - well, Jim seems like a doting and adoring father to Aspen.  I don't see anything in his actions that speak to him feeling Aspen is less than.   If Jim had three boys and only one girl, would his desire for a girl be reacted to in the same way?

Gender preference doesn't equal "designer baby" to me.  There are actual people who request only a certain hair or eye color.  If Jim and Meghan were insistent on only a boy, they could have scrapped their embryos and started over.  Most people I know had a preference when they were pregnant, which in no way meant they were unhappy when they got the opposite. 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Eh, male professional athletes seem to like having boys they can share the love of their sport with - coaching and teaching them as they go.  Of course girls play softball, but it will never be MLB.  Jim had one boy and three girls, so it seems perfectly natural to want another boy.   As to what will happen with the other female embryos - well, Jim seems like a doting and adoring father to Aspen.  I don't see anything in his actions that speak to him feeling Aspen is less than.   If Jim had three boys and only one girl, would his desire for a girl be reacted to in the same way?

Gender preference doesn't equal "designer baby" to me.  There are actual people who request only a certain hair or eye color.  If Jim and Meghan were insistent on only a boy, they could have scrapped their embryos and started over.  Most people I know had a preference when they were pregnant, which in no way meant they were unhappy when they got the opposite. 

Didn't Kelly say she had a designer baby last season?

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Its cause they are insta-friends thirsty for filming ops.  ALL of them are desperate for the limelight so they will pretend to be friends with her just to get their overdone mugs on Bravo.  Gretchen used to be a cute, if overly made up woman.  Now she looks terrible.  

Gretchen's face looked longer & she was wearing more makeup than normal

• Love 3
21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for that photo of Jeana (or whoever that woman might be! Lol) I already posted my shock at Jeana's new look but this pic shows really bad  plastic surgery. Poor Jeana.....I hope she finds a better cosmetic surgeon. She looks hideous...like a lab experiment gone wrong.

Maybe she can be on Botched.

• Love 1