Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

Meghan continues to reel from Kelly's attack; Tamra gets an unexpected phone call; Peggy prepares to send her daughters off to college; Shannon celebrates her birthday; details from Eddie's past are revealed.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you for stepping in for KFB who will be missed. 

Heh, Le Bunz gave me step-by-step directions -- and when KFB commands, wise peeps listen! (Also, being extremely un-techy, Bunny's directions saved me from being lost forever in formatting Hell!)

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by SCS
this n that
  • Love 11

Prefacing the argument with Megan: Good backdrop for Lydia. With her back against the green meadows/yellow ground cover flowers (nice pick lol editors) it made her look like Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. Nah, she's not that innocent. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Gawd! Why is Peggy and her annoying husband on this show? She's has a degree in English and has never heard any figures of speech? Give me a break! 

Peggy is a LAME dumb ass.

• Love 24
30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What?! Where is KFB? I hope all is well. 

What a boring crapfest this episode is so far. Only halfway thru:

Shannon still miserable and picking at David because nothing he says or does is acceptable. Check.

Tamra still a 2 faced phony biatch. Check.

Meghan and baby still beautiful. Check.

Vicki, Brianna & Ryan...yuck. Check.

Peggy and Kelly...didn't notice them. Check.

And i'm patiently waiting for Gretchen to arrive.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. Your feelings and instincts are valid and warranted. Your husband just isn't into you. Sorry. Cut your losses, get a divorce and try to move on and find someone else.

True that

• Love 12

Meghan and Shannon looked so startled and betrayed when Tamra told them about her phone call with Vicki that I almost hope Tamra makes up with her. Anything to upset this (very boring) apple cart. Shannon is too damn sensitive if she really thinks that Vicki wasn't joking around when she told Tamra that she can't cook. I think I finally understand how exhausting it must be to live with Shannon.

• Love 20
37 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I believe that KFB (aka Funny Bunny) chooses not to continue beginning the threads for this show. And asked someone to take it over. I recall the reason(s) was/were listed at the beginning of the last episodes thread and if I'm wrong please correct me. KFB will be surely missed as the clips/ ha has's/ and references will be missed. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, Vicki stuffed into that red dress five sizes too small! Excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs after seeing that! 

ICKI is always stuffed into dresses that are too small. She REALLY thinks she's ALL THAT. NOTE to ICKI - you're homely and need to lose weight and a liar and a scammer and an idiot and a moron and have a LOSER boyfriend, just like ALL the losers in your past relationships. You have NOTHING to offer.

• Love 13

Slade and Gretchen are still not married?! 

Maybe Vicki and Tamra should make up only because this show has gotten so boring and I kind of enjoyed their drunken adventures in the past. At this point I think it would be better than watching Shannon whine and cry, Lydia acting like a dipshit, Meghan stirring the pot, Kelly being psycho and Peggy being a dumb ass. 

• Love 9

Tamra was way too aware of the camera being on her when she was talking to Vicki. The whole thing felt staged to me, like she was play acting surprised or mad. I honestly don't think that she gives a shit about Brooks or his cancer scam. I think she was over that long ago. As we saw in the preview, her real issue was that Vicki picked Brooks over her. That reeks of her old daddy issues. Mommy Vicki picked the boyfriend over daughter Tamra. So that's her issue... Shannon is out on the branch all alone with Meghan.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Lord Shannon. Enjoy the fact that your asshole of a cheating husband is holding your hand. Don't remark on how long it has been since he last held your hand. Every conversation ends up with him being made to feel defensive about something. I am surprised he even comes home. What a mess. 

That's word for word what I just said to my husband, gundysgirl! 

2 minutes ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Holy hell, Jeana, Gretchen, and Lizzie have all had massive amounts of work done. They all have that plastic Barbie sheen to them. 

Jeana was almost unrecognizable.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Tamra was way too aware of the camera being on her when she was talking to Vicki. The whole thing felt staged to me, like she was play acting surprised or mad. I honestly don't think that she gives a shit about Brooks or his cancer scam. I think she was over that long ago. As we saw in the preview, her real issue was that Vicki picked Brooks over her. That reeks of her old daddy issues. Mommy Vicki picked the boyfriend over daughter Tamra. So that's her issue... Shannon is out on the branch all alone with Meghan.

Felt staged to me, too, Lila Fowler -- like, kay this is the part where the phone will ring and I'll pretend to be flummoxed, right?  Everything Tamra, Shannon and Vicki seems fake. Except for the pain in the ass aspects -- those are real.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Slade and Gretchen are still not married?! 

Maybe Vicki and Tamra should make up only because this show has gotten so boring and I kind of enjoyed their drunken adventures in the past. At this point I think it would be better than watching Shannon whine and cry, Lydia acting like a dipshit, Meghan stirring the pot, Kelly being psycho and Peggy being a dumb ass. 

Really, at some point you should probably give up the "fiance/e" title.

• Love 22