Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

Shannon's in meltdown again over squirrelly David not loving her, but she don't seem so keen on him either. Maybe she should get with Tamra and let Eddie have David. I think this is where it's going. 

Slade had no lines, har. 

• Love 3

And can we talk about that prayer David gave over dinner? Those poor girls just cooked a nice dinner and cannot even get through the prayer without David mentioning the shit show that is their marriage and praying that it gets better. The daughter to the right of Shannon was looking at her nervously. Let those girls just have a few minutes of peace FFS. 

But he included Archie!!!  Does that help at all?  LOL. 

Briana, you're wearing what looks like a man's shirt to a formal party for your mom.  Not a good look.   I wonder if she and Vicki look at themselves tonight and are mortified (very unflattering angles in that red dress!) 

I never would have known that was Jeana.

• Love 8

Vicki: "I've got one day about me and that's it!"  Um, no.  You make EVERY SINGLE DANG DAY about you.  I'm exhausted. If I had to hear her shout one more time about all the people at her party.  Stop being pathetic. 

4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Meghan did start that cheating mess, but I suspect she's been super emotional because of her post pregnancy hormones and she's suffered from depression for a long time.

These two are a mess. David is conflict avoidant. I don't think they can even do it with professional help. David refuses to be forthcoming. It's why he had an affair and gave his daughter his wedding ring to give to Shannon.

The Eddie nonsense has been around for a while. I think we've all figured that 7 years in, it doesn't matter. Go fuck yourself Ricky.

Vicki only hurts those around her. She's much more likely to hurt her kids or her grandkids.

She was pretty open about having to discontinue her meds while pregnant but I'm not sure if they are safe to take while breastfeeding so she could still be unmedicated.  And dude, post pregnancy hormones are no joke. I wasn't that hormonal while pregnant (or at least I didn't think so!) but dude, post pregnancy?  I would cry at the toilet paper commercial where the bear has white fuzz on his bum. 

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Vicki and a gun?  Oh nononononono.

Her b'day party behavior was so Vicki.  "Notice me!  Notice me!   You love me!  You love me!"

Vicki and a gun is a horrible idea.  And how did she not know that Steve was carrying?  Unless he has a small gun in an ankle holster, you notice when someone is carrying. I'm assuming he is probably wearing a holster on his belt so she would feel it if she put her arm around him or snuggled up with him. And if he was doing sleepovers then how has she missed it all this time? Plus, geez, that means an unsecured gun in her house. 

Her dress was also just bad. Vicki just needs to learn how to dress for her shape. That dress with those cut outs is really meant for someone around a size 4-6 or smaller. You can't really wear the high waisted Spanx with that dress or else it could be playing peekaboo all night.  I'm a size 4 and I would not even necessarily wear it just because I have the belly of a mom of 2.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm not saying Vicki having a gun is a good idea, but they specifically said it was going to be stored in Ryan's fingerprint lock gun safe, so I don't think there's a ton of worry about the kids getting a hold of them.

All four of theirs, including her boyfriend who claims to carry his at all times? The boyfriend who's been shown taking care of the children? If he'd been storing the gun in a safe at Vicki's or Briana's house, Vicki would know he carries a gun, so obviously he hasn't been doing that.

They're going to have to be taken out of the safe when they go to the shooting range, at a minimum.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What was the "big" piece of gossip about? Eddie kissed a guy and he liked it? Who cares?

Some guy that I assume is gay and was Tamra and Eddie's best man or head usher at their wedding claimed he once saw Eddie "making out" with another man many years before they got married. When asked why he didn't tell Tamra, he said he assumed she already knew about it and didn't care.  Well, I certainly didn't care.

11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Am I the only one who was hoping Vicki would trip and do a face plant during her birthday celebration like she did during her fake award ceremony?  Or, at the very least take another football to the head?

You're not the only one! I have my suspicions that Vicki's getting bad edits this season, or at the very least, the producers mislead the party attendees about where to stand for her grand entrance.

By the way, who else but Vicki would hold a "black and white" formal party but show up wearing a red dress? Leave it to Vicki!

8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I never want to hear about Kelly's crusty snatch again.  I hope she doesn't keep bringing it up episode after episode.

I've said it before, but I suspect that "vaginal rejuvenation" is a euphemism for "paying someone to masturbate me". Sorry for the vulgar language there.

ETA:

Is it just me, or does their speculation about Eddie's sexuality remind me of the gals on RHoA speculating on someone being gay as a slur or a way to put someone down? Sorry if I sound like I sound like I am channeling Peggy.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I cackled that the producers of this show made sure to leave in Eddie saying "Sword fight later, no girls allowed" in the same episode where the "Eddie is gay" storyline decides to resurface.

And Eddie pretending to felate the drink swizzle/stirrer! Lol I said to my husband, 'you would never make a joke like that', and he said 'nope. No I wouldn't'. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

• Love 6

Vickie planned a b&w party so she would be the only one in red and stand out. Then along comes Kelly, the only other one in red. Lol! Old Vickie would have ripped her a new one, new Vickie is so very desperate for friends, she doesn't dare. I miss old Vickie.

• Love 13

I haven't read anything yet but see now that the view of Peggy's house with the weird chairs is the back of the house.  We Get a glimpse of the pool but since I fast forward thru her scenes I've missed it till now.  It still looks weird.  The landscaping is strange.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

I haven't read anything yet but see now that the view of Peggy's house with the weird chairs is the back of the house.  We Get a glimpse of the pool but since I fast forward thru her scenes I've missed it till now.  It still looks weird.  The landscaping is strange.  

I always think it's the front of the house and wonder why there are two chairs on the sidewalk (or footpath as we call them in Australia!)!

• Love 2

Black and white parties on RH shows-Carole RHONYC and she wore red, Kristen RHONYC and was upstaged by Emma Willis (Bruce's wife) wearing red.  Not an original thought in Vicki's head,  

I don't get the fake forced relationship between Tamra and Vicki.  I think more of those who cheer for the continued estrangement between the two.

Lydia mentioning she was invited and accepted to Eddie and Shannon's birthday and then whining about Shannon not returning her text.  Collectively they were delighted wet blanket Lydia did not attend.  I am sure Lydia believes there is something in the Bible about eating and be served with oversized utensils  (or should be)  because it will somehow make her feel uncomfortable.

• Love 14

Aww I don't enjoy Sad Shannon - bring Bret Michaels Shannon back! And where is Archie?! He can dress up as Axl Rose and they can hang out.

did anyone catch the OC marathon leading up to this episode? There was one about Briana having a cancer scare and Vicki making it all about her.  I wonder if she got her idea for the Brooks cancer scam from that incident.  while I don't think Vicki is awful enough to wish her own kid had cancer, I'm sure it got her wheels turning about all the attention and sympathy (and yummy yummy casseroles!) she could get.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

Yes! Noticed it too! But I actually thought it was the front of the house, which made it weirder...either way, no. They are really beginning to remind me of the Adams Family.

• Love 4

Meghan and Shannon looked so startled and betrayed when Tamra told them about her phone call with Vicki that I almost hope Tamra makes up with her. Anything to upset this (very boring) apple cart.

I think that if any one of them makes up with Vicki there will be hell to pay with the others who are still mad.  I understand why they're mad, but I also think there comes a point when a person needs to either let go of the hurt and make amends, or quit wallowing in the hurt and move on with one's life.  In Tamra & Shannon's case, if they don't want to be friends with her, then quit being on a reality show in which they will be around her.  That entire storyline is getting old, IMO.   Shannon will probably feel betrayed if Tamra reconciles with Vicki.  It won't be pretty.

Assuming she doesn't want to hurt her new boobs/incisions. The struggle is real, I worried every day, even 10 years later, that some asshole  was going to slam into me and bust mine wide open! Especially for the first few months, when I was in a car there was no seatbelt across the chest!!!

While I understand what you're saying,  I'd think that not being restrained and then hitting the airbag quicker would be an issue too.  Those airbags pack a punch!  I've noticed how other celebrities push the shoulder belt out of the way.  I always assumed it's either because they find it uncomfortable, or they didn't want their blouse/dress wrinkled! 

• Love 3

Steve is literally Ick's knight in shining armor?  Where's the gleaming steel? My hackles get up (or as Peg would say -what are these hackles and why are they getting up? Are they going somewhere?) at the incorrect overuse of literally.  However, Michael is literally incapable of making eye contact with Vicki. What it must be like to be raised by that woman...so needy & lacking in self-awareness.  "Yay Birthday people!" "It's my birthday" over & over, she's exhausting. That squeaky "What?!?What?!??" about  Eddie kissing another man was not as cute as I'm sure she imagined,  you just KNOW she THINKS she's adorable. The fact that Vicki doesn't get the point that it's not about the gay rumors with Eddie but that she's perpetuating them and gossiping about her friend, I mean her family's husband is the vile part.  Fuck that Ricky asshole too. I don't even like beady-eyed Tamra but that ish is nasty.

That party & every "friend" looking for a moment on TV. Blech! You couldn't pay me to show up except for snark material. 

Wretchen  with her ever-present pageant hair and inch-thick foundation & Slimey Slade, bye. 

Um yeah, Jeana grates. I've always disliked her phony friendly voice.  Nice eyes. Had a little work done? She looks like William Shatner, her eyes can barely close. They look like 2 pissholes in the snow as my grandfather use to say. (What are these pissholes and why are they in the snow? Armenian people don't believe in winter.)

Speaking of Peggy, she can't understand a naughty list or coal in your stocking even though she's lived here her whole life.  Uh huh. Not adorable either

Edited by noreallywasntme
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

P.S. I never want to hear about Kelly's crusty snatch again.  I hope she doesn't keep bringing it up episode after episode.

She's vile imho, and yes she always brings up, when she's in a store, so she can tell them as well. Bonkers! 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Meghan can go away asap. I hate people who come on reality shows and then claim that they "don't have time for the drama." Uh, then leave the show and go take care of your baby. No one is forcing you to be on reality tv.

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. Your feelings and instincts are valid and warranted. Your husband just isn't into you. Sorry. Cut your losses, get a divorce and try to move on and find someone else.

From Meghan's blog:

"I have the emotional burden of a newborn, so I don’t want or need the emotional burden of drama, but apparently there was no avoiding it".

The emotional burden of a newborn? Huh? 

In case you forgot that she had a baby, and did you know that when she texted Kelly she was seven months pregnant?

Seven! Months! Pregnant!

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I think that if any one of them makes up with Vicki there will be hell to pay with the others who are still mad.  I understand why they're mad, but I also think there comes a point when a person needs to either let go of the hurt and make amends, or quit wallowing in the hurt and move on with one's life.  In Tamra & Shannon's case, if they don't want to be friends with her, then quit being on a reality show in which they will be around her.  That entire storyline is getting old, IMO.   Shannon will probably feel betrayed if Tamra reconciles with Vicki.  It won't be pretty.

Or Vicky can go. I have zero interest in seeing her, a shining knight, her psycho sil and Brianna and their spawns.

the only two ones who are watchable in that family is Mike and Vickie's brother. I also had d a special spot in my heart for her crazy and always entertaining mother(rip).

She might be an OG but I am totally sick of her and her ugliness. So if she feels any kind of way, she can go at anytime.

2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

From Meghan's blog:

"I have the emotional burden of a newborn, so I don’t want or need the emotional burden of drama, but apparently there was no avoiding it".

The emotional burden of a newborn? Huh? 

In case you forgot that she had a baby, and did you know that when she texted Kelly she was seven months pregnant.

Seven! Months! Pregnant!

If she thinks that the adorable newborn Aspen is an emotional drain, Megan's head is going to explode when she reaches puberty.

How about she gets off the show and focuses on herself, her husband/ his candles and her baby????

Kelly while clumsy in her delivery is right, Meagan focuses on the wrong shit!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, noreallywasntme said:

Steve is literally Ick's knight in shining armor?  Where's the gleaming steel?

Hah. I picked up on that as well. I said (to no one), "Unless he has a breast plate at home, no - he is not LITERALLY your knight in shining armor".

• Love 4
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Vickie planned a b&w party so she would be the only one in red and stand out. Then along comes Kelly, the only other one in red. Lol! Old Vickie would have ripped her a new one, new Vickie is so very desperate for friends, she doesn't dare. I miss old Vickie.

You know, I did not even notice Kelly was there! That is how much I am ignoring Kelly Dud.

And other thing: I am sick of Vicki trying to convince herself and us that she no longer likes "bad boys" like Brooks.

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I lied. I said if Slade showed his nasty mug I was done. And I still watched. Fuck you, Slade, for making a hypocrite out of me. 

Nah, that doesn't make you a hypocrite. It makes you a liar. ;-)

• Love 4

Hey Megan? If you don't want the DRAMA or the FIGHTING why did you sign on for another season? You're a phony. You had a baby. Big Deal. So do millions of woman every day. You just want your smug face on TEEVEE....GTFO..And honey? YOU started that shit with Kelly! If you're going to dish it out, take it. 

I thought Peggy's husband commented on her lipstick because it looked like she had had her lips plumped and Botox shot in her forehead. 4th wall. Couldn't mention that so he went with "New Lipstick?" 

Shannon.....Dear Goddess you are exhausting. It is NOT Vickys fault (not defending Icky) that YOU gained weight. She didn't shove the food in your mouth. Take some responsibility. 

David- That dude is O.V.E.R. that marriage. Can't blame him but his "prayer" made me cringe. Not cool to be bringing up your marital problems in front of your kids. Just move out already!

Kelly-Continues to be a low class piece of trash. UGH.

Gretchen & Slade never bothered me. (Ducking) Hell I'll take ANYBODY over these woman!

And yet, here I am, week after week, watching and commenting.....Sigh......I'm a Bravo Ho what can I say? They make me SO grateful for my quiet little broke ass life! So THANKS!

Forgot to add....Guns???? Seriously? I'm over this wild wild west shit that we all need to be armed to go to Kroger!

• Love 6

Do ya'll think that Brianna raided Ricky's closet for a freshly dry cleaned men's shirt to wear pants-less to Vicki's party so Vicky's red cutout dress wouldn't be the worst frock of the day?

JESUS Brianna! I paused my DVR at one point and my mouth dropped I don't know how her cooch was not exposed. YIKES. I kept telling myself "She has flesh colored leggings on. She has to have flesh covered leggings on." 

And the cutout dress with the backfat and volleyball pooch fat was fugly. Yet Brianna's choice was worse. 

No offense ladies. You don't have be a size 2 to look good but JEEEZZZZZ.

And the gun was a terrifying passive aggressive on-screen dick measuring moment for Ryan to emphasize that he is packing. He was just showing off to the world what a tough guy he is. THAT is the reason he came to the party and that reason alone. Whoop de do that you're carrying, so many people do you're not special. He is one scary individual. 

Vicky braying about how many were at her party she might as well have been saying "I'm just trying to cover because so much of the current cast hates me."

Gretchen was WAY overdressed. But then, she knew she was going to have a big cameo dropping the bomb about Eddie's gayness. She was a total plant. 

Lydia can shut it. I am completely on Megan's side. And yes Lydia you did say you were on Kelly's side. Megan saying I heard you have a bf is different than Kelly dropping the bomb that Megan is being cheated on by her husband. They are NOT the same thing. Meghan is right. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Nah, that doesn't make you a hypocrite. It makes you a liar. ;-)

I'm a liar face and I feel dirty. 

10 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I thought Peggy's husband commented on her lipstick because it looked like she had had her lips plumped and Botox shot in her forehead. 4th wall. Couldn't mention that so he went with "New Lipstick?"

Hahahahaha, I had the same exact thought. Her lips looked AWFUL in that scene. 

• Love 9

I'm dying to know what went down between Ricky and Tams to make him want to a) attend Icky's party and; b) spill the (fake?) tea about Eddie. 

Gretchen, Lizzie and Slade can all go away. I used to like Lizzie but now she just seems too bitter to not be on the show and thirsty for attention. Lady, DO NOT take life lessons from Gretchen. Much like you don't take etiquette lessons from Ramona Singer. It can only end very badly. 

• Love 5

I don't believe for a second Vickie didn't know Steve was carrying or that he does all the time.  However I think he might have been joking " I carry all the time and you don't notice" or being coy about it . I am married to a cop and he would never wear his gun to a house party, or a casual dinner at a friends house ect. Lol. Literally no point unless you plan on shooting someone there? So maybe it does all make sense....HAH

Vickie looked horrible in the red dress.  Top 5 worst outfit choices. The color looked great on her but the cut, style and shape was all wrong. Looked like a high school prom dress to me.  She could have pulled it off 20 years/pounds ago. And she isn't fat but that dress was an awful choice

I kind of liked Lydia Duggar pointing out to Meghan ( calmly, I might add) that she did the same thing to Kelly that Kelly is doing to her. I find Lydia's  ability to communicate without screaming really nice. Even though I find her annoying her argument with Meghan was actually tolerable to listen to.

Also why the fuck would your husband get a vasectomy and then freeze his sperm because you might want one more??? Why not just wait on the vasectomy? Why would you put yourself through IVF unnecessarily? Unless they needed it all along, then it would make sense.  

Shannon needs help. Her conversation on the couch was hard to listen to. She was crushed and humiliated by the affair. She will NEVER forgive David. She punishes him daily by freaking out about everything, being defensive, nit picking. David speaks softly to her like he is talking to someone in an insane asylum.  

I think, in short order, he is going to say fuck it. He won't divorce her, but he will stop trying to cater to her/ stop trying to give a shit about her feelings. Shannon needs to get to some therapy stat if she has any intention of having a normal relationship with David again but  I think even with that it is too late. They would be happier off without each other. I am not sure why they torture themselves. Shannon is too hurt to get over this , and I am not sure David deserves another chance. 

Also regarding the Eddie "drama"-I don't know nor care if Eddie is gay. It isn't drama to me, all their interactions seem to be of people who at the very least like each other so meh. Maybe he made out with a guy once. Who cares. I've made with nearly all of my girl friends at one point or another (actually, including two of my bridesmaids haha, pre-hubby )

If he is BI who cares, if he is secretly gay who cares. I think trying to out someone on national tv  is kind of gross too. Can we stop with this stupid story line. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You know, I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize what a fucking asshat creep David is.  If you don't want the woman anymore, why not just divorce her?  People always disagree with me when I say this, but I think he ONLY stays with her cuz he doesn't wanna give up half (or more) of his dough.  I don't believe for a sec it has anything to do with those daughters.  He ain't doing them any favors by sticking around.  They have to live with this hellish, shitty marriage & uncomfortably witness it daily.  Ew.

Yeah, when he said that if she gets anxious, he pulls away, I thought--well, that in itself is an issue he doesn't seem to want to deal with. The more he pulls away, the more she freaks out. Not saying that her freakouts are cool (and she needs to learn how to deal with those), but at the same time--if he really wants to fix his marriage, he needs to start talking with her and stop running to the gym every time he gets uncomfortable. In essence he's blaming her bad behavior for his bad behavior, and I don't know that that is ever productive, especially because his bad behavior triggers hers in turn, and especially because this pattern of behavior occurred while the affair was going on.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I did notice how Shannon was freaking - she looked like she was shaking - about Tamra meeting Vicki for coffee.  WTF.  Shannon is like one of those girls in grade school who'd say well if you're friends with Susie then you can't be friends with me.  She's a stage 4 clinger - with everyone.  I've never seen anyone that insecure, and that includes a real life friend who had to be in a relationship with a guy - all the time (break up with one guy, no kidding she'd be engaged or engaged to be engaged within 2 weeks with another guy).  Friend was terribly insecure, could not stand to be alone, feared she'd end up alone, but she recognized it and did get help.  Shannon is delusional.  Just a bad idea with Vicki having a gun, and Shannon seems to be on the verge of a breakdown at any point.

This is not new behavior from Shannon. According to Heather, Shannon spent the whole plane trip back from Bali in Season 9 urging Vicki not to make up with Tamra. And she was also seen urgently whispering in Lizzie's ear at the start of Season 10 about how Vicki and Tamra were holding hands and on the road to mending fences. Shannon holds a grudge and colludes like

nobodys business. It's part of why I can't take her fury at Vicki seriously. She has had a target every season she has been on the show - the target simply moves. Yesterday's target becomes tomorrow's new best friend.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I'm dying to know what went down between Ricky and Tams to make him want to a) attend Icky's party and; b) spill the (fake?) tea about Eddie. 

Yes! They were bffs for years, I want more info!

As awful as Vicki is, it is interesting that she keeps in touch with almost all of the ex-wives.  This party wasn't a one off, she has been spotted with all of them the last couple years.  A lot of the old ho wives hate tamra and love vicki.  Perhaps strategy to get back on? Who knows, but she does spend off time with them.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

Also why the fuck would your husband get a vasectomy and then freeze his sperm because you might want one more??? Why not just wait on the vasectomy? Why would you put yourself through IVF unnecessarily? Unless they needed it all along, then it would make sense.  

I know!  Why make getting pregnant easy?  Just run to the most expensive fertility doctor in the OC and make sure you get your pelvic exam on camera along with talking about your husband's balls and all the other stuff that should be a private matter.  Then talk about how gruesome it is till all your friends cry at the miracle of birth.  

I think we all now see that these TV fame thirsty women somehow go about life making it as complicated as possible, there is no straight lines in there lives, not one that just goes from A to Z, how does that happen? 

• Love 9

At some point Shannon will wake up and smell the coffee, David's intense workout schedule, work etc...why hasn't that women hired a PI?Most women at this point would have done that if only for their own peace of mind.

Is it the 4th wall for Shannon to take a pause and think about all of the Howives who have renewed their vows and how that worked out?

Well, I am off to get my husbands name tattooed on my finger...bwahahah.

• Love 6

The thought of Vicki with a gun scares the bejeezus out of me. That dress was awful.

We did have to see Slade but at least he didn't speak lol

1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

Also regarding the Eddie "drama"-I don't know nor care if Eddie is gay. It isn't drama to me, all their interactions seem to be of people who at the very least like each other so meh. Maybe he made out with a guy once. Who cares. I've made with nearly all of my girl friends at one point or another (actually, including two of my bridesmaids haha, pre-hubby )

If he is BI who cares, if he is secretly gay who cares. I think trying to out someone on national tv  is kind of gross too. Can we stop with this stupid story line. 

Exactly, who cares and why do these bitches keep bringing it up? Tamra and Eddie seem to actually like each other and have fun spending time together. You can't say the same about the other marriages. I also want to know what happened between Tamra and Ricky and if they had a falling out.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Some guy that I assume is gay and was Tamra and Eddie's best man or head usher at their wedding claimed he once saw Eddie "making out" with another man many years before they got married. When asked why he didn't tell Tamra, he said he assumed she already knew about it and didn't care.  Well, I certainly didn't care.

Oprah may have been the leader of the hostess wears red theme. From 2006:

But in the end, it was really about Oprah. The ball was billed as black-and-white, but the hostess wore a red dress.

http://archive.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2006/05/24/opulent_oprah_is_the_belle_of_the_ball/

Is it just me, or does their speculation about Eddie's sexuality remind me of the gals on RHoA speculating on someone being gay as a slur or a way to put someone down? Sorry if I sound like I sound like I am channeling Peggy.

It's managed to come up every season since Eddie came aboard as Tam's beau. Somewhere on this site (no idea where to find the posts) it's been wondered if the OC producers and editors were including the footage to reinforce the speculation vis-à-vis business arrangement for story line purposes vs twu love for eternity.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 1

I just watched an old episode of Family Guy last night where Peter doesn't understand what a roast is and then gets upset when they all make fun of him.  Basically, Vicki is the Peter Griffin of the OC.

Shannon and David need to split up.  I don't think she is capable of forgiving him for "the affair"--and that's fine not everyone can forgive something like that, but then she needs to move on.  It isn't healthy for her or her family.   

Vicki's Party...sigh...that woman really needs reassurance that people like her, huh?  She's so sad and pathetic.  On a shallow note:  that shirt dress Brianna wore to Vicki's party? No.  Just no.  Speaking of bad fashion--Vicki's dress?? Holy hell. Does she not own a mirror or Spanx? That was one of the most unflattering outfits I have ever seen her in and she's had some real winners over the years.  And Jeana? Her face? Gretchen's? Lizzie's? Kelly's boobs? What the fuck was happening?!?! 

• Love 18

Since we've already discussed the travesty that was Vicki's ill-fitting red dress - can we also discuss the matching, smeary red lipstick!  Certain blondes look good in red lipstick, and others do not, in my opinion (I think that brunettes rock red lipstick much more so than blondes, just due to hair color and skintone) - especially the red that Vicki was wearing.  Not only that, but why, oh why, can't these woman realize that if they are going to wear red, it should be a matte, long lasting lipstick or stain, and not something with shimmer or shine - and never put lip gloss over it, as it will smear in the corners of your mouth and over the lip line!!!  Just looks sloppy!!  Sonja from RHNY also had the same problem recently - it was so distracting for me! 

• Love 13

How could Shannon forgive David? the only reason why he came back home, is because the jump-off won't leave her husband and family.

Shannon needs to get herself a young thing and gets her groove back. David and his falsetto voice is not the business.

Does he hear himself disclosing all kind of private info to his kids?????? That dude needs to change and be a man for his daughters, i.e. Move out of the house!

• Love 14

I have two thoughts about Vicki not knowing "her knight" was carrying:

1) it's a sham of a relationship . . . just something for the show

2) she's continues to think acting like a coy, overwhelmed little girl is appealing.   "I'm such a silly, naive little thing . . . gosh, it's so scary that my big man has been carrying a GUN" expressed with the usual wide eyed amazement she has been practicing her whole life.  Ug,  Just ug.

If it was a real conversation, any grown up woman would have said, "Wait . . . wha????  How come I didn't know this?  We're going to have to talk about this later.  If you are carrying a gun in my home, and around my grandchildren, I'm going to need to know a lot more detail."

And Peggy . . . well . . . more of the same.

When her hubby said the "does a bear poop in the woods?", Peggy's initial reaction seemed normal then there was a quick shift.  Like suddenly she remembered, "oh yeah, that's my thing . . . not understanding simple English.  It makes me sound cute and naïve".

Everything about these women is so fake; their faces, their boobs, their "personalities".

And now to fully discredit myself; I don't think Briana's dress was that bad.  Among size 2 plastic women, stuffing their fake boobs into pageant dresses, Bri just looked rather normal to me.  She looked like a real mom who pulled out a dress from her closet that she hadn't worn in a few years (or even months), and said, "Damn, I don't remember this dress being so short", and her hubby replied, "Naw babe, you look great.  Let's roll."  I thought she looked fine.  And I loved that her reaction to seeing her uncles was so sincere and normal.  

• Love 15

I also caught Peggy stealing a line from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".   

The worst part for me was Vicki walking down her hallway saying its my birthday, all my friends are here or something to that effect in that obnoxious little girl voice.

She has all the rejects there, then the rest were probably recruited by luring them with a free buffet.   

Sorry they opted out of the roast. Vicki on a big skewer, rotating over the BBQ......classic !      (Yes, I know it was the other kind of roast :)

• Love 8

My take on shannon/david...i think she truly believed the vow renewal was the cap to a successful attempt at work9jg on their relationshio...but the problem is that marriage is work and you have to constantly work on it.  Problem is that neither one of them are willing to meet the other half way.  He cheated because he wasn't happy with her, felt suffocated, etc...and I think deep down hoped shed leave him.  I think she is so afraid of divorce and being alone that she'll accept anything to stay married.  Both are wrong.  I understand why he cheated, but he doesnt get a pass whatsoever.

Gretchen...move on.  I always believed the reason t amra disliked Gretchen was more because of how fake and two faced Gretchen was...a younger T amra.  And over the years, we've seen Gretchen become more and more like T amra.  Season 7 and 8..gretchen reveled in being in with T amra and was just as mean (still loved that season 8 special where the end of their friendship started with Gretchen letting T amra be the heavy while she looked like a pretty ballerina).  I also had a friend like Ricky (tamras former friend)..thwt when we were close, we told stuff to oine another nut when the friend went soith..he didn't waste time telling my business.

Meghan, trying to be Nancy drew...but with a toddler...impossible.  your focus is not all on getting at the truth, but your services at exposing Brooks and driving him from the show will never be forgotten :)

• Love 4

Gretchen looks like hell IMO.  She looks just like the guy who has had a ton of cosmetic surgery so he can be a real-life Ken Barbie doll.  I honestly had no idea who Jeana was, because of all the work she's done to HER face.  Bitches need to stop with the cosmetic procedures!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

If any person at that party really loves Vicki they would have gone up to her room after the party and burned that dress. 

It could have worked if it were at least the right size... maybe. How did she not know it was too small? I couldn't breathe just looking at her. 

She was slimmer last year. I wonder what happened. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3

I was disappointed that Kelly was only wearing a red coat to Vicki's party, with a black dress underneath. Though Gretchen and I think Peggy were wearing more cream than white. As others have said, Vicki looked ridiculous. As did Brianna in her shirt. 

Loved Eddie fellating the swizzle stick. He is my fav house husband, and in the top two of any of the RHOC cast members. Also loved last week when Tamra was vacuuming and Eddie said he should be the one to vacuum since he is Mexican. Love a man who does not take himself too seriously. I have no idea who this Ricky guy is. Someone said he is a friend of Tamra's? If he has been on before he made no impression. However with the way he was slobbering and crying at Tamra and Eddie's wedding, maybe he had a crush on Eddie and was upset that Tamra got him instead? They certainly seems to have done something to piss him off. He and Vicki seem like they would make good friends, and deserve each other. 

• Love 14