Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Loose Lips Sink Friendships

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Vicki's plastic surgery choices are starting to revolt against her. 

It's a never ending game (to look young) and one never wins. There's always the next procedure and the one later down the road to update it. At a certain point a person just looks like they've drank the fountain of youth too much, and the well has run dry. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon isn't blaming Vicki per se, for her weight gain, she is saying she let Vicki's comments get to her. 

I don't know, we have seen Shannon literally point to her stomach and say, "This is stress - and stress is Vicki Gunvalson!" That sounds a lot like blaming Vicki for her weight gain to  me. If Shannon had, at any point, said something like, "I let Vicki's comments get to me and it became an excuse to eat too much," or "I didn't know how to healthily cope with my anger towards Vicki," then I could give her a pass because those statements show some sort of awareness that she is ultimately responsible for her weight gain. Shannon's anger is her anger. Shannon's response to her anger is her response to her anger. As David pointed out, Vicki's "allegation" (ugh, when can we retire that word?) didn't bother him and didn't stop him from working out. Shannon can point fingers at Vicki all she wants, but none of us can control the world around us - the only thing we can "control" is how we choose to interface with what the world throws at us. I have not seen Shannon really take full responsibility for her choices. She seems to live under the pretense of, "If Vicki hadn't made the allegation, none of this would have happened," and that's not self-responsibility, IMO, it's blame.

7 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

The other thing that could possibly change the tone of the texts was that Kelly has been very vocal about her marriage issues and that they had been contemplating divorce.  That bit of info changes things. She was dating someone else prior to coming onto the show, IIRC so it wouldn't have been absurd or awful for Meghan to bring it up.  

But why would you ever broach such a sensitive issue in a casual text? I mean, if I really felt the need to ask my good friend about whether or not they were cheating, I wouldn't just lob them a text like, "Hey you, heard on twitter you're stepping out on your husband - yes or no?" And a lot of this speaks to Meghan's intention behind asking the question - was she legit concerned for Kelly? Or was she just being messy? It sounds like she was being messy. Kelly's stated marital difficulties only make it all the more the reason why Meghan may have wanted to be a bit more delicate or respectful. I mean, we all saw Kelly openly crying about her marriage at the spa day last season. Does it really make sense to ping someone, "Hey, you fucking around? Just curious! LOL!"

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But why would you ever broach such a sensitive issue in a casual text? I mean, if I really felt the need to ask my good friend about whether or not they were cheating, I wouldn't just lob them a text like, "Hey you, heard on twitter you're stepping out on your husband - yes or no?" And a lot of this speaks to Meghan's intention behind asking the question - was she legit concerned for Kelly? Or was she just being messy? It sounds like she was being messy. Kelly's stated marital difficulties only make it all the more the reason why Meghan may have wanted to be a bit more delicate or respectful. I mean, we all saw Kelly openly crying about her marriage at the spa day last season. Does it really make sense to ping someone, "Hey, you fucking around? Just curious! LOL!"

I had to laugh at the bolded because my first thought was, "As opposed to a formal text?"  LOL. 

A lot of people my age and younger (Meghan is 3 years younger than me) don't really talk on the phone much.  We tend to do everything via text.  I think over the past year, I've used maybe 100 minutes on my cell phone total (and most of those are the normal phone calls to the electrical and water company, etc). 

• Love 4
Just now, diadochokinesis said:

I had to laugh at the bolded because my first thought was, "As opposed to a formal text?"  LOL. 

A lot of people my age and younger (Meghan is 3 years younger than me) don't really talk on the phone much.  We tend to do everything via text.  I think over the past year, I've used maybe 100 minutes on my cell phone total (and most of those are the normal phone calls to the electrical and water company, etc). 

I am pretty much the same age as you, and yes I text a lot too, but I still wouldn't send someone an out-of-the-blue text like, "Hey girl, you fucking around?" And I would definitely be like wtf? if someone texted me something like that. But I often find Meghan to be a very odd duck (for example, not telling Shannon all of their cast members were in a terrible car accident until after playing a few rounds of golf), so MMV!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Shannon loves to be the victim.  She wants everyone to cater to her and feel sorry for her at all times.  She has all of those quack doctors and weird treatments to fill her need for constant attention.  I also think she becomes unhinged and abusive when David doesn’t behave like she wants.  I think this is why he shuts down and used his daughter as a go between.  I don’t think he did the right thing by having the affair and using their daughter, but he seems like someone who is very afraid of the reaction of an abusive person.  I think he is held in emotional and possibly physical blackmail.  He probably has concerns about what would happen if he does leave.  I get the feeling he is hanging in there until the kids are grown and have some choice on whether or not to be around their mother.  Personally, I think he needs to get some professional support and leave now.

From what we have seen of David's mother, it appears he married a version of her. A lot of people marry someone that have similar behaviors of a parent. Not healthy, but very comfortable. I did, and paid the price. Therapy helps, as does ridding oneself of the stress, intense negativity, walking on eggshells, crazy making.  David seems as numb as I was. I liked Shannon her first season, but she is not entertaining to me. I started my own Shannon drinking game (if you don't drink, eating can be used as a replacement) every time she is on camera saying anything close to  "Where's The Food" and/or "I need a drink". She says this alot. I have heartfelt sympathy for those 3 girls. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

My parents never made more than 30,000 a year. Drove a 30 year old car, had clothes from the thrift shop, shopped sales and used coupons. Imagine the surprise when they went into a nursing home and I found out how much $ there really were! Now I'll never get much of it but Thank the Goddess they did save because they are living out their last years in comfort in a 5 star nursing home. You NEVER know who has $ and who doesn't but as a general rule, the quieter they are about money the more they have. You never know!

I'm getting kind of sick of this attitude that Shannon should be a size 2 and if she doesn't she's lazy, doesn't exercise, eats the wrong things, etc. ENOUGH! She is a over 50 woman who has kids and a really rocky marriage. If you want to be all high and mighty about your weight please, be my guest, but lay off Shannon. (And I don't even like her) I'm 5"7 and wear a size 14. I am NOT obese or fat. I am a 59 year woman who has earned the dammed RIGHT to eat doughnuts if I want! And I dare anyone to get in my face and call me fat TO MY FACE! Guaranteed they would get throat punched. (Not really but I would roll my eyes so far they'd get stuck, then I d walk away. Can't change stupid.)

And I also could care less if Eddie is gay. Not my business. It's his life and Tamras. It's 2017 no matter who is trying to turn back the clock a gay/lesbian/bi person is a PERSON. I don't care what people do in there bedroom.

Life is too short to never eat doughnuts.  I enjoy finally having a curvy real housewife.  Women DO come in all shapes and sizes.  Where I will snark is when you dress that curvy body like Vicki does.  BAD!  

2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

That red dress on Vicki. Need I say more? 

I am getting sick and tired of these hoes refusing to film together, so they have to dig up the corpses of Jeanna, Gretchen and Lizzie, just so someone will come to Vicki's party. If they won't film, they need to be fired. 

I thought Barton G was cool for 5 seconds, until they brought out their meals on giant props. Ugh gimmicky. No thanks. 

It made me wonder if they were overcompensating for shitty food.  I really thought it was a stupid concept and having all that giant apparatus around while at a dinner table would make me feel crowded.

• Love 12
On 9/11/2017 at 8:34 PM, jaybird2 said:

i want the '1st yr' shannon back.  the fiesty, zany shannon.  not this whiney shannon.

Maybe I should go back and watch her first season again, because I just don't remember this Shannon. Could she be that person at times? She could, but it has never been what I remembered about her. I remember the Shannon who was talking smack about her husband and her marriage from her first episode, to the point of making everyone (save for Vicki who saw a kindred spirit) uncomfortable. The one who was hysterical about David eating potatoes, damaging the chandeliers, or not bringing up the right wine for dinner. The one who was screaming at her husband during her dinner party, where all the guests could hear her nuttiness. The one who was made almost frantic by the thought of sleeping in tight quarters on a lovely vacation in Mexico. The one who threw a fit and ran from the table at the nice restaurant during the same trip to Mexico. The person who was so interested in making Heather dislike Tamra in Bali that she told her that Tamra had said that Heather had an eating disorder. On camera. The first time that little nugget was brought up on the show and the terrible actress Heather actually had real tears in her eyes.  That was a horrendous thing to do, all to try and make Tamra look bad to her one remaining defender. She has just always seemed to be the same person as the one she is today. 

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

I just wanted to say how dull I find Peggy and her storyline is.....a conversation about what a bear pooping in the woods means and how to mail an application is just so BORING!   Please don't come back next year

At least when Teresa does her malapropisms it's genuine.  And I can't wait for my bathroom break during  the reunion when we get a lovely little montage of all the Peggy-isms.....argggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Love 5

Jeana's face...LAWD. More painful than a Peggy/Diko scene.

I was expecting Brooks to show up at the party & Vicks to announce they were back together.

That would've been amazing, if only because it would've caused Briana to lose her shit and go away.

I loved Eddie's "sword fight" comment, and beej miming. That's a man who's secure in his sexuality, no matter how others try to define it.

I thought David said it all. When she gets "stressed" (i.e. overdramatic and hysterical), he pulls back. Because he can't win. Nothing he does is good enough.

In the Beadors' first season, David mentioned that an astrologer said that he (David) would never be able to make Shannon happy. David may feel that to be true, and sees no point to putting in the effort.

When the man gives an engagement ring in lieu of a wedding band, he's not a fiancee, he's a jerk and should be shown the door.

Wasn't Gretchen the one who proposed? (Speaking of, it looks like her transition into Team America's Lisa is now complete.)

"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there."

Will the season end with a cliffhanger like Who Shot JR?

Dun Dun.

Shannon should follow Katie Maloney's example, and trade in the cocktails for a green card.

• Love 9
On 9/12/2017 at 9:22 AM, Sonoma said:

Silly, Lydia doesn't do anything that puts her out or makes her uncomfortable and would rather push everyone else into doing things they are not comfortable with so the special snowflake can feel better about herself having that rainbow stuck firmly up her ass.

How in the world did cool crazy Judy raise the uptight self-righteous Lydia?!

• Love 5
On 9/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, SCS said:

Meghan continues to reel from Kelly's attack; Tamra gets an unexpected phone call; Peggy prepares to send her daughters off to college; Shannon celebrates her birthday; details from Eddie's past are revealed.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you for stepping in for KFB who will be missed. 

On 9/11/2017 at 9:17 PM, jaybird2 said:

where did she go?

On 9/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, SCS said:

Heh, Le Bunz gave me step-by-step directions -- and when KFB commands, wise peeps listen! (Also, being extremely un-techy, Bunny's directions saved me from being lost forever in formatting Hell!)

hqdefault.jpg

On 9/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, chenoa333 said:

What?! Where is KFB? I hope all is well. 

What a boring crapfest this episode is so far. Only halfway thru:

Shannon still miserable and picking at David because nothing he says or does is acceptable. Check.

Tamra still a 2 faced phony biatch. Check.

Meghan and baby still beautiful. Check.

Vicki, Brianna & Ryan...yuck. Check.

Peggy and Kelly...didn't notice them. Check.

And i'm patiently waiting for Gretchen to arrive.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:46 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I believe that KFB (aka Funny Bunny) chooses not to continue beginning the threads for this show. And asked someone to take it over. I recall the reason(s) was/were listed at the beginning of the last episodes thread and if I'm wrong please correct me. KFB will be surely missed as the clips/ ha has's/ and references will be missed. 

I asked scs to start the new episode threads on OC and she did. Isn’t she AWESOME? Thank you scs, my board crush.

yHLYaDa.gif

I am still watching the show but I don’t watch until a few days after it airs and ya'll wanna post on time right? So thank you again to scs for starting the threads!!!

Vicki looked like a used tampon in that birthday dress.

I don’t own a gun but is it legal to buy a gun and give it to another person? What’s the point of “the waiting period/background check” if you can just give them away?

Jeana looks like she is suffering from alcohol bloat, if that isn’t the issue she should ask her doctors to check her liver/kidneys.

Peggy had some sort of  injectibles session after which they slathered her in Vaseline. I don’t understand why these women just have their procedures done 3 months before filming to give their faces time to “settle”.

Did Doug already have a vastectomy and they just brought it to the show for a story line? I feel like we’re being set up for next season where Lydia will go through in vitro and make sure she is only implanted with female embryos. It will be a miracle like she planned.

• Love 10
On 9/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, gundysgirl said:

If any person at that party really loves Vicki they would have gone up to her room after the party and burned that dress. 

Not sure if anyone really loves her, I could live with someone burning the dress while she was still wearing it.

Toss her into the pool to put out the flames

• Love 8

? Thanks for the update, KungFuBunny (and the adorable bunny pics!) on your status. Although most of us who post here don't know other posters personally, we do care! 

Have I mentioned I can't stand Tamra?! Hahaaahaha! Only a thousand times! Lol. 

So what is next weeks episode about? Now that I know I have to drink a gallon of coffee for every minute of RHOC,  I can prepare myself.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Former Nun said:

They should have a rule:  Only ONE crappy prop per table.

I don't care for props on the table.  Just bring me my damn food!!  Well, maybe one prop, but not the giant fork.  That would probably kill somebody if it fell over and hit them on the head!  I guess food has to be exciting these days.  A visual orgasm of sorts.  I don't know though.   <shrugs>

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I asked scs to start the new episode threads on OC and she did. Isn’t she AWESOME? Thank you scs, my board crush.

yHLYaDa.gif

I am still watching the show but I don’t watch until a few days after it airs and ya'll wanna post on time right? So thank you again to scs for starting the threads!!!

Vicki looked like a used tampon in that birthday dress.

I don’t own a gun but is it legal to buy a gun and give it to another person? What’s the point of “the waiting period/background check” if you can just give them away?

Jeana looks like she is suffering from alcohol bloat, if that isn’t the issue she should ask her doctors to check her liver/kidneys.

Peggy had some sort of  injectibles session after which they slathered her in Vaseline. I don’t understand why these women just have their procedures done 3 months before filming to give their faces time to “settle”.

Did Doug already have a vastectomy and they just brought it to the show for a story line? I feel like we’re being set up for next season where Lydia will go through in vitro and make sure she is only implanted with female embryos. It will be a miracle like she planned.

Gawd I hope there is no Lydia next season.

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Not sure if anyone really loves her, I could live with someone burning the dress while she was still wearing it.

Toss her into the pool to put out the flames

Yes but then you'd have the next worse thing to vicki in that dress and that would be nekked vicki.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

? Thanks for the update, KungFuBunny (and the adorable bunny pics!) on your status. Although most of us who post here don't know other posters personally, we do care! 

Have I mentioned I can't stand Tamra?! Hahaaahaha! Only a thousand times! Lol. 

So what is next weeks episode about? Now that I know I have to drink a gallon of coffee for every minute of RHOC,  I can prepare myself.

Hi Chenoa333

Next weeks episode is called Breast Intentions

Full Synopsis is not available yet but Kelly is going to throw a Boob Voyage party before her surgery.

A cup of cafe o love back at you

cofeee-animated-gif-1.gif

• Love 2

Did Lydia say "vaSectomy" as "vaZectomy"? Also, STFU Lydia. You unemotional hoity-toity judgmental POS.

Peggy can't talk shit about other people's driving when she was the one face-timing while driving in one of her ugly ass cars with Lydia in one of the earlier episodes. Also she's supposedly so afraid of Dinko's driving, but doesn't even wear her fucking seatbelt correctly. At least wear your damn seatbelt correctly!!!! UGH.

Is Peggy's older daughter in college? If not, I have a hard time buying Peggy's adamancy about pushing her daughters to go to college. Did Peggy blow the dean at UCLA to be able to graduate with a degree in English? 

Nothing to say about Vicki & Kelly. They're about as pleasant as the skidmarks your colleague leaves in the toilet at work. And stink like it too. 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 7

A big thanks to Pickle Dee Dee for posting those pictures.  The next airing of this show is at 1:30 a.m. ET, so I was thinking of viewing it again to see Briana's dress/shirt.  I can now pass on that and to go bed.   Briana has health issues, plus she looked like she had a larger frame.  I don't think she'll ever be a petite little thing.  A little bit longer skirt, with it being a slight bit fuller (not a wide full skirt) would be better.  Actually a nice flowing type of skirt would have looked nicer.  Don't like her shoes with that dress (shirt).  It cuts off her legs.  She would've looked better with a flesh colored heel/sandal that would have elongated her legs.

As a plus sized woman, I do not like to fat shame anyone.   People of all sizes and shapes need to know how to dress for their body shape, and to wear the correct size.  I used to manage women's retail stores.  We'd have women who'd literally stretch out the seams in order to get into one size down, and would look terrible.  Sizes vary by manufacturer/designer, so sometimes you can't go with I'm a size 4.  

I think it's important to be healthy, but also to be happy in your own skin.  

• Love 16
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Meghan's body looks great in the above posted pic but her boobs look very saggy. 

Boobs that are filled with milk may look saggy because of the weight of it.  I'm not defending her because I don't like her but she did just have a baby and is lactating.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

A big thanks to Pickle Dee Dee for posting those pictures.  The next airing of this show is at 1:30 a.m. ET, so I was thinking of viewing it again to see Briana's dress/shirt.  I can now pass on that and to go bed.   Briana has health issues, plus she looked like she had a larger frame.  I don't think she'll ever be a petite little thing.  A little bit longer skirt, with it being a slight bit fuller (not a wide full skirt) would be better.  Actually a nice flowing type of skirt would have looked nicer.  Don't like her shoes with that dress (shirt).  It cuts off her legs.  She would've looked better with a flesh colored heel/sandal that would have elongated her legs.

As a plus sized woman, I do not like to fat shame anyone.   People of all sizes and shapes need to know how to dress for their body shape, and to wear the correct size.  I used to manage women's retail stores.  We'd have women who'd literally stretch out the seams in order to get into one size down, and would look terrible.  Sizes vary by manufacturer/designer, so sometimes you can't go with I'm a size 4.  

I think it's important to be healthy, but also to be happy in your own skin.  

I have lots of empathy for Brianna's health and weight issues also with the fact that she was raised by one vile human being (wait - is Vicki human??), but these people are on a tv show.  There have to be stylists just jumping at the chance to help them out with clothing choices.  If not, she could sure afford to invest in one.  I'm not talking about days when she's chasing boys around or sitting by the pool looking for food Vicki forgot to pick up.  This was a nice party for heaven's sake.  It was one of the larger events of the season.  Why can't she get someone with taste to advise her on clothes.  Too bad Heather DuBrow hates them.  Say what you will, but Heather knows how to dress and I believe she could have given Brianna good advice. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Maybe there are Bravo-hired stylists on the show who hate almost every "cast" member.

I think Vicky's issue is that she is so arrogant that it's her downfall. In fashion too.

At least it wasn't a pool party featuring her in a bakini.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I also wonder what all of them would do if the show ended for them. Vicky has her company, so does Tamra. Meghan has Jimmy and the candle income but what about the rest?

Well Shannon has David and Beador Construction, Peggy has Dicko and his WHEELS, and Kelly has Michael who is retired and supporting her extended family.  The ones I think would suffer the most would be Vicki and Briana  and Tamra and Eddie.  Although there are separate business interests I think this is where the big money is.  Lydia and her husband might suffer as I don't see their magazine going anywhere-ever.  Then there is that part of me that just doesn't care what happens to them.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, swankie said:

Boobs that are filled with milk may look saggy because of the weight of it.  I'm not defending her because I don't like her but she did just have a baby and is lactating.

Oh, that is interesting - I've caught myself thinking that her implants are way too big in the past few episodes, but it's probably a result of what you're describing. Sorry for judging, Meghan!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Shannon has David and Beador Construction, Peggy has Dicko and his WHEELS, and Kelly has Michael who is retired and supporting her extended family.  The ones I think would suffer the most would be Vicki and Briana  and Tamra and Eddie.  Although there are separate business interests I think this is where the big money is.  Lydia and her husband might suffer as I don't see their magazine going anywhere-ever.  Then there is that part of me that just doesn't care what happens to them.

It seems like that magazine is aimed at the smallest target group they could imagine - wtf?! Maybe it's just a storyline.

• Love 3

It's hard to know how much of these shows are spontaneous interactions and how much is acting. Tamra must've known Vicki was going to call, yet made all kinds of surprised and creeped-out faces. David looked like he wanted to laugh during that "serious" talk with Shannon. If Peggy and Dicko were actually that idiotic, their children would report them to the authorities. Etc., etc., etc.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

It seems like that magazine is aimed at the smallest target group they could imagine - wtf?! Maybe it's just a storyline.

It's one of those magazines where nearly every article is a paid advertorial and all of the content is for businesses with similar customer demographics. So you thumb through it while waiting for your appointment at the med spa and find out that there is a concierge dry cleaner that will pick up your clothes at your home and an auto detailer that will pick up and drop off your car while you're at the spa. Diko's article is in line with that. Diko wants people who are spending at least $100K on a car to know that they can customize their new expensive car with custom wheels or rims. Same thing with the business that customizes car consoles with exotic woods or leathers.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

It's hard to know how much of these shows are spontaneous interactions and how much is acting. Tamra must've known Vicki was going to call, yet made all kinds of surprised and creeped-out faces. 

Tamra's producer told her to expect a call. She might have even known it was Vicki. I suspect that she did because there was a glass of wine on the counter top. However, I don't know that Tamra knew what the purpose of the call was or the topic of conversation. Maybe the creeped out faces were because Tamra didn't want to be talking to Vicki or because Tamra was anticipating that Vicki might go into her victim routine.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
On September 13, 2017 at 0:25 PM, Former Nun said:

Gretchen will be 40 in a year.  Still...she has done a disservice to her face.  

Yikes! Didn't realize she was that old! I remember her as such a young thing when she started on the show! Oh well, that must mean I'm getting old too! Lol

btw... When she was talking to Meghan about the baby, Gretchen had such a sad, sad look on her face, that in that moment, my heart broke for her a little. I feel sorry for that dingbat. She had such high hopes and big dreams, I imagine. Young and really beautiful...the world was her oyster...now look at her, no much-wanted baby, a two-bit extra on a crappy reality show, pleather handbags and singing career up in smoke, and stuck with that loser Slade. Time slipping away, and she has nothing. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 11
On 9/11/2017 at 10:58 PM, JD5166 said:

Assuming she doesn't want to hurt her new boobs/incisions. The struggle is real, I worried every day, even 10 years later, that some asshole  was going to slam into me and bust mine wide open! Especially for the first few months, when I was in a car there was no seatbelt across the chest!!! She is annoying, but gets a pass for this...although, he shouldn't be driving like a maniac while she is still recovering. They both suck, this Schitck is ridiculous! 

ETA: the restaurant was dumb, why can't people just go eat food anymore? Everything has to be AmaZING? And boy, Jeana sure did date a plastic surgeon! He must have hated her...or he is really ugly and didn't want her to not be able to actually see him. Jeez!!!! 

I"m sure her surgeon told her to not avoid wearing her seatbelt because of new boobs.  She didn't seem to be in any amount of pain during that scene, she easily lifted her arms to get the seatbelt behind her, no wincing or pausing or taking a gasp to deal with a burst of pain.  

On 9/11/2017 at 10:46 PM, Sonoma said:

Oh and thank you Vicki for teaching me that I've been saying "embedded" wrong all of these years. Vicki, your shrieky voice and ill-fitting dresses will be embreaded into my brain for years to come.

how was she saying it?

On 9/12/2017 at 4:12 AM, VedaPierce said:

And Eddie pretending to felate the drink swizzle/stirrer! Lol I said to my husband, 'you would never make a joke like that', and he said 'nope. No I wouldn't'. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

As a fine purveyor of wildly incorrect blind items, supposedly he did gay porn back in the day.  Which many straight men do for the money, so it means nothing about his sexuality if he did the porn.

On 9/12/2017 at 1:10 PM, Cherrio said:

I also caught Peggy stealing a line from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".   

The worst part for me was Vicki walking down her hallway saying its my birthday, all my friends are here or something to that effect in that obnoxious little girl voice.

She has all the rejects there, then the rest were probably recruited by luring them with a free buffet.   

Sorry they opted out of the roast. Vicki on a big skewer, rotating over the BBQ......classic !      (Yes, I know it was the other kind of roast :)

What was the line?  I loved how everyone ignored Vicki.  I know it was set up but it was so perfect. I don't think that she was aware they set it up that way for her response.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, Lizzing said:

Something went really awry with the eye job.  She's hardly recognizable.jeanak.png.8cccb2688e4f2c0c9ff64a8308612a43.png

ETA: Hope all is well post hurricane and you all are safe &  can catch up soon.  I've dealt with my share too and know how it sucks. :)

I think that when people get to this point in plastic surgery, they no longer see what everyone else sees.  They see an idealized version of themselves in their minds and they physically cannot see what others do.  I think Jeana thinks she has plump cheeks like she used to, with her eyes now turning up at the corners instead of drooping from age.  Of course you get people who realize they fucked up, but I don't think Jeana has.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:28 AM, chenoa333 said:

I've watched this particular episode 2× and I still haven't been able to stay focused long enough to notice so many things!

Like: Brianna's mini shirt/skirt that barely covered the biggest thighs I've ever seen.And the high heel ankle boots! I did however, notice her fugly husband.

Meghan's body looks great in the above posted pic but her boobs look very saggy. 

I think that dress either needed to be 2 inches longer to look like a dress, or to be tailored better so that it nips in more at the waist.  The extra length is not because I think she's got the biggest thighs ever (really?  watch My 600 pound life for abnormally fat people) but she's tall and the dress just hit her at an unfortunate length. Brianna's body is everywhere these days, in the US and out of the US.   I don't think that Brianna's mental image of herself matches her relatively new to her body shape.  It takes time for that to happen, and for people to hit the sweet spot of what looks really attractive on them when their bodies change.

• Love 3
On 9/14/2017 at 10:42 AM, gundysgirl said:

I think that the reason Shannon's weight is an issue is because it is an issue to her. 

But - imo - there's a difference between Shannon discussing it as an issue for herself, and how the weight gain makes her feel, versus other people validating it's shameful by lecturing Shannon on losing that oh-so-toxic weight in a super easy way (carb cutting/dieting/ extreme daily exercise/taking moral responsibility/etc). The latter validates the idea that Shannon *should* feel as ashamed as she does (instead of wanting to change her body shape for herself, not society's hatred of fleshy women) and frames her weight gain as an abnormal process (but, contrarily per the advice, one also easily fixed with calorie cutting and exercise). 

And overall (for me) the reality is  -- or should be -- that Shannon's body size has no impact on her intrinsic value or moral stature as a human being; it's pounds on a body, not sins hanging on her bones.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, chenoa333 said:

I've watched this particular episode 2× and I still haven't been able to stay focused long enough to notice so many things!

Like: Brianna's mini shirt/skirt that barely covered the biggest thighs I've ever seen.And the high heel ankle boots! I did however, notice her fugly husband.

Brianna's thighs are WAY too fat to wear a short dress. She's REALLY overweight. She and Miss Piggy have NO clue on how to dress. Brianna usually looks sloppy. Miss Piggy is ALWAYS wearing dress that are TOO tight and an ugly style. She needs to lose weight.