Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Make Out, Make Up

• Start Topic

Gah, the Palm vs. West Palm thing -- so snobby, Tinsley! So pitiful to make a false impression, Lu!

It's not real Palm Beach, I get that, but I also don't GAF. Underneath all of that there's this unspoken thing that somehow rich people (old money) are "better".  Stupid snobbery.

• Love 21
9 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I like to mix in circles, cliques, and social coteries... but this west coast gal has no idea what the differences are. 

I like your Ben Folds Five reference. :)

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I've got to say I'm team Doris on the dinner thing.  Yes, I get Beth being annoyed that no one was there on what she thought was the time for dinner.  However, Beth went in hot with Doris and she was just one of six others that weren't 'on time'.  Doris told her to chill.  She was right but Beth didn't let it go.  She just continued on and on. 

I didn't see it as Bethenny attacking Dorinda for being late, as if she was the only one. I saw it more as she was venting about the situation, in general. I think she was just trying to get across the point that she was flabbergasted, because everyone ELSE was insisting SHE get to dinner. And then she does, and no one's there. Dorinda was right that it's vacation and just let it go, but she then went on to psychoanalyze why B was upset and I think THAT'S what made Beth so uncomfortable. 

8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can't be on Dorinda's side in that fight. She pulled the same shit with Heather. It didn't make any fucking sense and she never apologized for it. She did the same thing with LuAnn last year in the Berkshires and accused LuAnn of insulting her mother. Bethenny might be mean, but Dorinda does this drunken nasty belligerent asshole thing too often.

Yup. I love Dorinda 90% of the time. But when she's full-on wasted she goes right below the belt!

7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can someone explain what Beth meant when she said, "You think that my suitcase isn't already perfectly almost packed on the way home? I know exactly who I am!"

I thought she was acknowledging Dorinda's point that she's "super" everything - a perfectionist, type A, always in control. And that she didn't need it pointed out at dinner. 

6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

The only thing I'm puzzled by is Lu's reaction to Palm Beach vs. West Palm Beach.  I'd think she would agree with Tinz & say WPB is not good enough for her.  After all, she was the one who seemed to be horrified at the thought of deigning to step into Quogue.  

I thought it was Sonja who didn't want to go to Qupgue. 

1 hour ago, snarts said:

I realize they are different places.  My point was that the airport one would fly into is Palm Beach, correct?  So, Luann saying that she's going to Palm Beach for the weekend is no different than me telling someone that I'm going to LA for the weekend when my hotel is actually in Santa Monica.  

Then again, for someone like Tinsley, the distinction is obviously important.  I wonder if they share a jail?

Bahahahaha! Your question made me laugh so hard. I do think your distinction about sharing an airport is all semantics. 

1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Did anyone else catch Sonja's comment when she was in drunk make-out mode "Where's Lu? She's always down for a dance? Oh well I guess she can't now that she's married." Seems to be implying that she and Lu have done more than kiss.. On one hand, Sonja has been known to lie/exaggerate. On the other hand...(cue music from "Fiddler on the Roof")

The way Sonja was acting last night made me definitely think she's swam in the lady pond. MANY times. And likely with Lu. I think she was way too inebriated to do her delusional, exaggerating, "I had the Prince of Saudi Arabia on my yacht" BS. It just seemed like all barriers were let down. 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

There went Lu trying to go all stealth bitch on her when she kept saying "Oh you live with your mom there? Your MOM??" And then Tinsley just left her mute with a simple 'whatever' stealthier bitch sorta moment---despite her public fall from the highest of Manhattan's society scenes, Tinz's roots still run much wealthier and healthier than Lu's *ever* could hope to be.

If Lu came from a wealthy family, she would totally capitalize on that. I don't really see the difference between being able to visit Palm Beach/West Palm/King of all Palms because of your mother's home or your new husband's. NEITHER one of them have their own bought-and-paid-for place down there, correct? 

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Jel said:

There went Lu trying to go all stealth bitch on her when she kept saying "Oh you live with your mom there? Your MOM??"

That was interesting.  You could see the moment when the Countess made that comment with her voice raised, realized that it was not a gracious response, then took it down several notches immediately.  For all of her propensity for pretense, she has the most self-awareness (and ability to change her behavior on a dime) than any other housewife across all the franchises (that's just IMHO, of course!).

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, Michichick said:

True, but it's called the Palm Beach International Airport, so one could be forgiven for saying one is flying in to Palm Beach.

Lucky for Lu!

17 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

OC is like watching a bad home movie with a little medical infomercial thrown in.

It's so bad. I managed to get through 3/4 of an episode before I shut it off and started ranting like a Shannonbeador. "I'm done.  I'm DONE!"

• Love 9

I know they have to do this for the "show" but dressing for dinner every night when it is just the girls seem so exhausting to me.  On our trips we just throw coverups or what ever on and stay casual.  I cant imagine dragging so many clothes on vacation and doing hair, makeup just to stay in and scream at each other.  

When Bethany was laying on her stomach and getting a massage, her shoulder blades looked like they could cut glass.  Girl is thin!

• Love 19
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I've got to say I'm team Doris on the dinner thing.  Yes, I get Beth being annoyed that no one was there on what she thought was the time for dinner.  However, Beth went in hot with Doris and she was just one of six others that weren't 'on time'.  Doris told her to chill.  She was right but Beth didn't let it go.  She just continued on and on.  I also found Beth and Tinsley's making fun of Dor at the table mean.  And it just added fuel to the fire.  As for what Dor said, I think she said what most of the other women feel about 'Skinnygirl' and Beth.  And Beth's moment of tearing about her not saying anything about half of what she does because she thinks the other women are jealous?  I think it's more of a situation of the other women being tired of the endless promotion during filming and social media.  It's like money talks.  Wealth whispers.  Why does Beth feel the 'need' to talk about her deals?  Her shoving Skinnygirl down their throats is more than enough.

On seeing naked 'ladies':  Sonja looked a whole lot sexier than Beth.  That's just my opinion as a woman.  Maybe a guy who likes oversized breasts would feel differently.

Seeing Lu and Doris putting a bathing suit on So was just....  Yeah, in one sense it was hilarious.  Especially since they were putting Beth's bathing suit on her.  In another sense, it was pathetic.

I get Lu telling Tins to stop with the 'f' bombs.  But Tins made a huge come back regarding Palm Beach.

I thought the fish tale was cute.  And apparently, after watching WWHL, no one figured it out.

I may not have interpreted the Dorindish properly, but I thought I heard her say that the initial reason she was upset was because when they got back from the tequila tour Bethenny said they were going to kick back and take it easy for the rest of the day; do what you want when you want, no stress, no obligations, just have fun, and then apparently went BSC on Dorinda because it was time for dinner. NOW. 

• Love 7

I literally did LOL at the exchange between Luann and Ramona 

That is why she will always be the COUNTESS in my book. 

It wasn't so much her saying "Well, until you fuck things up again" it was the laugh afterwards in Ramona's face.  Sooooo Shady 

Luann was giving you Mortal Kombat realness - WERK! 

I was on my sofa like:

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought it was Ramona.  But I might be conflating that with her not wanting to go wherever-the-heck-gorgeous-but-not-Ramona-approved-place Heather's vacation house is.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

At this point in my life (early 50's) I am so sick of watching tv and looking at fake boobs, fake hair, fake nails, fake eye color, fake lips, Botox, fillers, face lifts, butt implants, cheek implants, chin implants, ect., ect.

Reconstructive surgery no problem , but the rest of this nonsense has gone out of control, I wonder what archeologists decades from now are going think when they start digging.

I have often wondered about what archeologists in the future will think about all the plastic remains these kooks put in their bodies...

Bethenny seems to have taken the Skinnygirl thing too literal. She looked absolutely emaciated when she took off her suit and jumped in the pool- I paused the image for a second and you could clearly count each rib protruding through a thin layer of skin. She might look great in clothes, and is serious about being the representative of her brand, but, as a dietitian and self proclaimed healthy food chef, she must know how unhealthy it is to do what it takes to be that thin. 

There isn't a thing I disliked about this episode- even Ramona was entertaining in her own way. Ohhhhhhhhh, if only ALL the Housewives shows could be this authentic and awesome!!!!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Mozelle said:

LuAnn: So, my rose is my husband.

The other ladies: 

tenor.gif

Heck, this is me after finding out that next week is the season finale. 

This was a wonderful trip. I am not one for gigantic 10,000 square foot homes, but that estate was ah-mazing! The views - gorgeous. 

The Palm Beach/West Palm Beach thing is the type of socio-economic shade I live for on these shows.  Thank you Tinsley. 

Luanne is still the MVP of this trip for me but she tarnished her trophy with that Tom is my rose/Palm Beach shit. Still no one is a smoother drunk and rolls with it better on vacay than Lu. Drunk LU is the best Lu. Contrast that with drunk Dorinda is the worse Dorinda. 

That pool scene between Bethenny and Ramona was the worst part of the trip.  Ramona always sounds like the world's worst actress when she gets emotional. All the hugs and the sound-called emotional breakthroughs were made of lies. 

I didn't realize Lu had implants until this episode when they looked a little too hard and round, probably due to the bikini. Carole, as humble as ever, says she has the greatest tits among the group. I will say, itty bitty titty committee notwithstanding, they looked to be sitting high and pretty in that art work.  

• Love 14

Ahhhh Dorinda. Drunks are always sorry and crying about their behavior in the early morning aftermath of the next day.  I wish she would have just admitted to B that she gets nasty when she drinks and says things she doesn't really mean or even remember and she really needs to work on that but what she actually did was skirt around that being the real issue. Which is her drinking. As Lu said, some people are happy drunks, some are sad drunks, some are nasty drunks. We know which category Dorinda falls in to. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Nope, the airport is in West Palm Beach. 

It's Palm Beach International Airport. That's its name.  

The Detroit airport is actually in Romulus but no one calls it that. 

• Love 11

I see that Dorinda was thisclose to going all Man in Black from Westworld on Bethenny. 

one-more-word-and-ill-cut-your-throat-un

"One more word and I'll cut your throat, understand? This is my fucking vacation."

You know how in Death Becomes Her, Helen Sharp, overcome with anger, is so obsessed with talking about Madeline Ashton that when she brings her up again in group therapy all of the other women start screeching and going cray because they're tired of hearing about it? That's how I feel when Lu brings up Tom.

I can't stand chronic lateness either, but instead of arguing with a drunk, my ass would've fixed a plate and ate. 

Edited by Sheenieb
fixed gif
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Don't mess with Dorinda, the honey badger of drunks.

Palm Beach and West Palm Beach are different, but Luann's condescending attitude is the same in both places.

When Ramona hugs you and starts crying like a virgin who just had her first orgasm, that's when the danger is most real.

Never go to a second Facetime location with Drunk Sonja.

Bethenny + dinner = Eat, Cray, No Love.

You get the internets past present and future for that post, and the above quotes need to be everything from wall plaques to fortune cookie innards.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I'll say!  I watched OC just before this one:

1) Child's birthday party -- BORING

2) Teaching teen to drive -- BORING

3) Vaginal rejuvenation -- STUPID AND EWWW

4) Tamra straining to produce one  JUST ONE real tear  -- WHO CARES?

5) Sleazy Ryan crying -- LOSER

OC is like watching a bad home movie with a little medical infomercial thrown in.

Co-sign on ALL of this.  RHoNYC are in a whole class above the RHoOC.  Ha, it really IS apples vs. oranges!

The only one who interests me in Shannon.  But she's got nobody good to film with.

• Love 20
23 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

So yeah....saying that you live in Palm Beach when you actually live in West Palm is definitely a bit shady, misleading, and pretentious.

Are you sorry you asked??  Ha!!!!

No, this was amazing. Thanks!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, soccermom17 said:

I know they have to do this for the "show" but dressing for dinner every night when it is just the girls seem so exhausting to me.  On our trips we just throw coverups or what ever on and stay casual.  I cant imagine dragging so many clothes on vacation and doing hair, makeup just to stay in and scream at each other.  

Good point, but they're staying in and screaming at each other on TV. These women live to be exhausting beyond reason; in their minds, it's totally okay to get insanely wasted, but heaven forbid they be seen in the same outfit twice.

• Love 6

I don't care how sexy and alluring Ramona thinks she looks, those boobs of hers are ridiculous. Woman (yes, you are not a "girl") you are sixty effin years old.  Do not run around with your breasts popping out of everything you own. It is not attractive, nor is it age appropriate. Look to Raquel Welch for pointers.

• Love 8

The whole late for dinner thing. They need to set food out buffet style and then people can get a plate as they wander down for dinner. I doubt these women eat much anyway. Of course, Bethenny couldn't shriek and pitch a fit about people being tardy.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Heck, this is me after finding out that next week is the season finale. 

This was a wonderful trip. I am not one for gigantic 10,000 square foot homes, but that estate was ah-mazing! The views - gorgeous. 

The Palm Beach/West Palm Beach thing is the type of socio-economic shade I live for on these shows.  Thank you Tinsley. 

Luanne is still the MVP of this trip for me but she tarnished her trophy with that Tom is my rose/Palm Beach shit. Still no one is a smoother drunk and rolls with it better on vacay than Lu. Drunk LU is the best Lu. Contrast that with drunk Dorinda is the worse Dorinda. 

That pool scene between Bethenny and Ramona was the worst part of the trip.  Ramona always sounds like the world's worst actress when she gets emotional. All the hugs and the sound-called emotional breakthroughs were made of lies. 

I didn't realize Lu had implants until this episode when they looked a little too hard and round, probably due to the bikini. Carole, as humble as ever, says she has the greatest tits among the group. I will say, itty bitty titty committee notwithstanding, they looked to be sitting high and pretty in that art work.  

I wonder if Lu's implants are newish.  In the don't be uncool scene, Lu wore a sport's bra and an open robe.  She looked to be barely a B cup.  It would be so sad if she got those for that idiot Tom.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PreviouslyTV said:

As the Mexico trip comes to an end, Dorinda slices her hand open. Is she the drunkest though? Find out in this week's rankings!

View the full article

Oh Jordan, you have my heart forever with this - 

Dorinda isn't jealous of her success. Dorinda is annoyed the former fan favorite has production in a headlock and is quietly killing the series.

More drunken shenanigans by pretentious richies and wannabe old-richies, and NO MORE of B.Frankel's own personal psychodrama!!!!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder what Frenchie really thought about the close ups of Sonja's ass. 

Who cares?  I really just can't with this "Frenchie" character.  Did dude really say, "Ooh la la?!" Probably some grifter from Nebraska who learned his "French" from Pepe Le Pew.  Sonja needs to stick with Rocco who shut down a restaurant for her.  Baller shit.

I usually love Beth but I understood Dorinda being annoyed by the constant harping on lateness.  I'm glad they made up--Dor doesn't seem like much of a grudge-holder.

• Love 13

Even in Bethenny's attempt to be real and sincere she has to toot her horn. She bemoaned the fact that people are jealous of her success, and said something along the lines of ' she doesn't tell them some of the things she is doing because they will resent her and be more jealous'.         Maybe she needs to make friends with some women as successful as she is - oh, yeah- truly successful , wealthy women don't have to hawk themselves on reality shows. 

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Co-sign on ALL of this.  RHoNYC are in a whole class above the RHoOC.  Ha, it really IS apples vs. oranges!

The only one who interests me in Shannon.  But she's got nobody good to film with.

Ha - apples and oranges indeed!  Or to look at it another way, comparing RHoOC to RHoNY is like comparing West Palm Beach  to Palm Beach. They share part of a name, but one is much more enjoyable place to hang out at than the other. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 20
20 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Palm Beach is Old Money...it was built for the wealthiest people in America (people that we now call the 1%) in the 1920's.  The railroad had been expanded south to West Palm in the 1890's, and all kinds of people began taking winter vacations there.  It had something of a "Wild West" culture.  In the age before air travel, the rich loved the climate but wanted a place where they would only interact with peers.  So a guarded causeway was built, and Palm Beach became an isolated enclave.  In 1926, The Breakers opened - a huge, elegant hotel built for one and two month stays for people who were socially affiliated with the families that had homes there.  

Social life was private and centered on old-school clubs - the Bath and Tennis Club, Bradley’s Beach Club, the Everglades Club, and the Sailfish Club.  Membership was as dependent on pedigree as it was on income.  It was as waspy as waspy could get - Joe Kennedy moved there in 1933, and even he didn't make it into the inner sanctum - he was Catholic (I'm Catholic, too, and remember my parents saying they didn't think that JFk would win the election, because "America would never elect a Catholic"!!).

So West Palm was like a frontier town, and housed all of the people who worked for the wealthy families.  Hurricanes in 1926 and 1928, combined with the Great Depression, decimated West Palm.  The people that remained were domestic workers and small merchants.  After the second World War, the city began to grow, but still had many very poor neighborhoods.  In the 1990's serious redevelopment plans for the downtown area were done (I was on the design team - hence my freakish knowledge of area history!!!) and the downtown area became very popular.  Malls were built, old neighborhoods were razed and redeveloped, cultural institutions grew, businesses moved in, and the city had transformed into a desirable, diverse place to live, work, and vacation by the late 1990's.

Palm Beach hasn't changed much - it's still an enclave for the very rich who want privacy.  The "old guard" still runs the clubs, but all kinds of millionaires now live in the houses.  The Breakers has lost it's luster and exclusivity but has a nice beach and is worth visiting if you have the chance.  I found the shopping area kinda creepy - very pretty but not meant for me - life's too short to get the side-eye from customer service reps.  And if you're driving around in a beat-up car, especially at night, plan to get pulled over.

So yeah....saying that you live in Palm Beach when you actually live in West Palm is definitely a bit shady, misleading, and pretentious.

Are you sorry you asked??  Ha!!!!

Thanks for the history.   Here is a little article about the cities of Palm Beach:  http://www.movoto.com/blog/opinions/move-to-west-palm-beach/

Luann isn't saying they live in Palm Beach, she is saying they go to Palm Beach.  Palm Beach is also the name of the county where all the Palm Beach cities are-West Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores collectively known as the Palm Beaches.  The airport is known as the Palm Beach Airport, even though it is in West Palm Beach.  Luann's engagement party was in Palm Beach, her rehearsal dinner, the party at the Leopard Lounge, and her wedding and brunch were all in Palm Beach.  As for the social scene since when have we seen any of these women do the society circuit?  Tinsley seemed to hang out with Kelly Bensimon, Harry Dubin and some sleazy looking guy with a big ole sleeve tattoo when in Palm Beach.  It is kind of Bethenny and Tinsley that they attached so much importance to the proper name.  If I live a home in West Palm Beach and travel across the bridge for all my dinners and socializing (not society) then I was in Palm Beach.  In my opinion once these women become RH they have pretty much smoked running in the upper echelon of society.  Tinsley may have a foot in the door but she worked very hard to get there.

I think the issue is Tinsley dropped big hints, even going so far as to ask why people were talking about a wedding only one person was invited to and mentioned she would be in Palm Beach for her legal matters at the time of the wedding. The courthouse is in West Palm Beach.  I do believe Tinsley was angling for an invitation and Luann didn't bite.  Since Tinsley continues to raise the issue the non-invited issues-she is the dead horse beater.  Now if Luann were dropping Mar a Lago and going to the Red Cross Ball, then maybe they would have some cause for concern.  She just isn't. 

Most of all Bethenny needs to stop just stop telling people what they can and can't talk about.  She is the one who claims her real friends wouldn't say this or that to her-well real friends don't continually criticize a friend's conversation.   Bethenny who is oh so aware of location claimed they left the city when they went to the Bronx.  The Bronx is in NYC and virtually every blogger commented on her ignorance.  She did the same thing with Jules and her home in Watermill-it is still considered the Hamptons just as Luann's home in Sag Harbor is considered the Hamptons.  Bethenny doesn't say Southampton she says the Hamptons when talking about her home.

• Love 13

What amazes me about Dorinda, Lu, Moaner and Sonja is how they can drink so incredibly much and function the next day.  They are not young women.  I haven't had that much to drink since I was in college drinking grain alcohol punch at frat parties.  And, even then I was disabled for days.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I so agree. She's a great listener! And it shows that while she IS good friends with B, she's not slavishly loyal to her. She can have other friendships. She is her own woman. 

Yea, and I am totally with Dorinda on that. But, at the same time, I think BETH wanted to go relax in her room, take a bath, and she said the others were badgering her about going to dinner. So she acquiesced, made the effort, showed up.....and once again sat around waiting. For the very people who pressured her to come. I don't know if Dorinda was one of those people, and if not - B should have dialed her venting back a bit. But that's what I saw her as doing, venting about the frustrating of being begged to do something and then everyone else fiddle farting around. 

Also, I have to wonder about the staff. Are THEY told dinner is at a certain time? How easy is it for them to serve dinner when people just trickle in whenever they please? I get that it's vacation, but there has to be a happy medium somewhere between a rigid schedule and total lack of awareness of other people. 

According to Bethenny on WWHL last night, the only one that told her it was time for dinner was Carole and she told her that to help extricate her from the clutches of molesting drunk Sonja! So, no one pressured Bethenny to come to dinner other than Carole. LOL

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh it was Sonja AND Ramona. I believe Ramona also melted down because there was no Pinot but I could be confusing episodes. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, snarts said:

I realize they are different places.  My point was that the airport one would fly into is Palm Beach, correct?  So, Luann saying that she's going to Palm Beach for the weekend is no different than me telling someone that I'm going to LA for the weekend when my hotel is actually in Santa Monica.  

Then again, for someone like Tinsley, the distinction is obviously important.  I wonder if they share a jail?

The airport is West Palm Beach. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I hope to never reach the depths of drunken slovenliness that someone has to force someone else's bikini bottom on my limp body.

ITA. I know there is a lot of drinking on this show and the others, but seeing Sonja like that made me uncomfortable. If she were in a different environment, she could have been in a dangerous situation. I also wondered what her daughter thought seeing her mother like that (and could say the same for the others at different times). The woman needs to stay away from booze. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 5

Lu says Palm Beach for the reason Tinsley said.  Palm and West Palm are two different animals.  Tom lives in West Palm Beach.  They can hang out in Palm Beach but they're living in West Palm and that's their destination.

I don't get the airport 'connection' as an excuse.  For example, many people who travel to NYC come in through Newark International Airport in NJ.  They wouldn't say they're going to Newark, NJ.  They're going to NYC because that's where they're staying.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny who is oh so aware of location claimed they left the city when they went to the Bronx.  The Bronx is in NYC and virtually every blogger commented on her ignorance.  She did the same thing with Jules and her home in Watermill-it is still considered the Hamptons just as Luann's home in Sag Harbor is considered the Hamptons.  Bethenny doesn't say Southampton she says the Hamptons when talking about her home.

Then they were probably being literal.  Even New Yorkers who live in the other 4 boroughs refer to Manhattan as "the city" - like, the mainland.  They know all 5 comprise New York City.  She didn't create that people refer to Manhattan as THE city, as in Sex and The City.   It probably is legit shady but anywhere else in NY is an outer borough or upstate.

But if she were trying to distinguish her house from Jules in that way, wouldn't she do it by town name?  Her house is in Bridgehampton and Jules's house is in Watermill.  She can't geography-shade her, both are in Southampton.   Now that isn't to say she and Carole weren't rude, they were downright shitty - about how far out they had to drive just to have a schmear and renovations (?) and some other thing (memory nudge if ya'll can think of it).   All that was bad enough, but it wasn't a class thing.   

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Lu says Palm Beach for the reason Tinsley said.  Palm and West Palm are two different animals.  Tom lives in West Palm Beach.  They can hang out in Palm Beach but they're living in West Palm and that's their destination.

I don't get the airport 'connection' as an excuse.  For example, many people who travel to NYC come in through Newark International Airport in NJ.  They wouldn't say they're going to Newark, NJ.  They're going to NYC because that's where they're staying.

Ya, I also think that many international airports are not actually in the city which bears their name due to the amount of land needed for an airport. Just off the top of my head, Vancouver International Airport is in Richmond and Toronto's Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 2

It was incredibly uncomfortable to watch Sonja be a messy drunk.  I can’t say my opinion of her decreased  because quite honestly it isn’t that high to begin with  but to see her spreading her legs in her bathing suit, grabbing her crotch and being sexually aggressive to the other ladies (in the creepiest way ever) was too much and vulgar. 

I am glad that Beth and Dorinda were able to settle their argument.  I like their friendship and from B’s reaction I felt that her hurt was due to her genuinely liking Dorinda and theirs being a real friendship.   

• Love 8

Ramona's TH's bothered me. I thought she was being saccharine sweet and lying through her nose. What, does she think we don't have eyes and brains between our ears? We see the crap she does (like those crocodile tears) and no matter how she tries to cover it up and sugar coat it, we can't unsee the mess that she is sometimes. 

• Love 9

Beth looked like a 6 year old child from the back....it was a little disturbing.  I just couldn't stop laughing at how her and Ro were having this heart to heard convo and she was just completely naked.  Why did Sonja have on Beth's bikini?  Where did hers go???  I guess Dorinda was just trying to get her covered up as quickly as possible.  She's a good friend.

Tinsley was awesomely bitchy pointing out that yes there is a big difference between West Balm Beach and Palm Beach, but sorry Lu had her beat when she said Tinsley lived in Palm Beach with her mom.  Tinsley has gotten in some good shade with some of her comments, but she is out of her league with these bitches. 

I was surprised Ramona went fishing, I thought she was just going to kiss Bethany's ass some more but Beth didn't even go. 

Sorry Carole, you may be the only one with real tits but they are certainly not the best.  Just because they are real makes them the best?  Anyway, is that even true?  Luann's boobs are awesome and they look real.  Dorinda doesn't seem the type to get a boob job, and Tinsley said hers are horrible so I was presuming that meant they were real??  

I enjoyed this trip so much!  Definitely one of the best ever.  I am actually sad next week is the season finale.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 8