Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Make Out, Make Up

• Start Topic

Okay, I am going to reveal my cover here, but as a secret viewer of Below Deck, I was thinking and thinking about how much and who would give the tip to the captain of this yacht

Maybe not as a huge tip as in a cruise but would there still be some kind of tip? 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

No Bethenny, you're the bitch, go the fuck away.  Dorinda was drunk.  

One thing I have learned is to never try to argue or reason with a drunk.  I don't get Bethenny at all.  That's right Bethenny, the way YOU act is the issue.

I think Derinda was the bigger Bitch there,  but they both sucked. The way Dorinda and Bethany both go for the knives when they feel the least bit criticized is a problem. 

Dorinda gets too much of a pass because she's funny and only does it when drunk. Bethany didn't do any low blows. That's all Dorinda does when drunk.  She is mean. But she knows it and says she's working on it. 

• Love 14

The show tonight is ripe with fodder for this board. 

3 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Okay, I am going to reveal my cover here, but as a secret viewer of Below Deck, I was thinking and thinking about how much and who would give the tip to the captain of this yacht

Maybe not as a huge tip as in a cruise but would there still be some kind of tip? 

I don't think they did but maybe that happened when they paid. 

I worry for Tinsley if she gets this drunk with Scott. 

I worry for Scott if Tins gets this drunk. 

• Love 10

I can understand Bethenny being pissed at Ramona but WTF was that with Dorinda?  You know what she's like when she's drunk, plus none of it was meant to upset or attack Bethenny or her success, Dorinda was actually being supportive.  I thought Beth's neuroticism had gotten better since her marriage to Jason, which still makes me question whether or not all the reports about his behavior are true, but clearly Bethenny still has a newsstand of issues.

• Love 24

Ooh. Tinsley got under Lu's skin. That's good. Because Luanne,  with her condescending I'm the Countess ways, needed to be schooled, by just as big of a snob, at that moment. 

Someone born to it. Though her comeback was gooood. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 14

Ramona coming down those stairs in those unlaced shoes...

Drunk Dorinda: angry. Drunk Luann: happy. Drunk Sonja: horny. 

Carole, we don't know if your boobs are the best of the group because you didn't pull your top off!

• Love 8

I love Luann but man she's had the Palm versus West Palm Beach thing coming for a long while! Big difference and Luann knows it.

Firmly in Dorindas camp. Bethenny is mean. 

Lastly in the social edition of last week's ep someone wrote in "What are you doing here drinking tequila without Dorinda!" Hahahahaha loved it 

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I'd given up on this franchise a few years ago and only followed it sporadically but damn, this season has been amazing! I'm sad that next week is the finale. Tinsley calling out the difference between Palm Beach and West Palm Beach shows me she has real promise as a RH, lol. I even liked Bethenny this season and am glad she and Dorinda made up quickly.

I think that got Tinsley her apple for next year. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Ramona coming down those stairs in those unlaced shoes...

Drunk Dorinda: angry. Drunk Luann: happy. Drunk Sonja: horny. 

Carole, we don't know if your boobs are the best of the group because you didn't pull your top off!

We saw it at the art show.  As a woman with big titays, I loved that Tinsley said she had natural ones and there was no way she'd show hers. 

• Love 8

"With your Mom?  With your Mom?  I'm sorry.. with.... with...... your Mom?" - Luann

Dorinda.... uhh.... maybe chill with the knives for 24 hours?  LOLLLLLL

DGRV6v-UwAENYBq.jpg

What the hell did Dorinda even say about Skinny Girl to make Bethenny that mad ?  THERE'S NO WAY IT WAS COMPREHENDABLE (? NOT A WORD) ENOUGH TO EVEN GET MAD ABOUT.  (Comprehensible?  Coherent!  I gotta stop drinking whenever Dorinda does.  I meant to say COHERENT.)

I hated Carole bragging about her breasts, but dammit, I have to admit she was so rational this episode.  I loved how she treated Dorinda.  As Dorinda deserves to be treated.

I love how Luann just rises above everyone and doesn't get involved in any drama.  Tinsley is annoyingly dumb but I have no ill will to her for it.

Sonja........ was nasty.  If I was her there ain't no WAY I'm signing the release for this episode to be aired.

I'm so jealous of these women.  I would die to go whale-watching like that.  There's no way it's worth a massage to waste a chance to see that.  That was insane.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

She seemed to be okay after that, but my concern is what was she intending to stab? was she aiming at the table? 

I know Dorinda is cool but when she is drunk she is pretty antagonistic and seems angry so I am not sure how the cut even happened. 

Was she trying to cut something and got cut by mistake? was she smashing the table and the blade slip and cut her? 

I think her hand slipped down the knife as she was stabbing the table. The cut was on the side of her palm.

48 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny can't take critcism, even when it isn't really criticism.

No, she can not. Bethenny can dish it out but she can not take it. Carole pretty much said the same thing in her talking head.

46 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

No Bethenny, you're the bitch, go the fuck away.  Dorinda was drunk.  

One thing I have learned is to never try to argue or reason with a drunk.  I don't get Bethenny at all.  That's right Bethenny, the way YOU act is the issue.

Bethenny doesn't get that her behavior is just as important as the others behavior is and that it plays into these idiotic fights she has with the others. Bethenny is always on the defensive and she always thinks everyone is "jealous" of her business success even when they aren't because she would be if the show was on the other foot IMO. 

45 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

Neither can Dorinda it seems. 

She does get nasty and antagonistic. 

Bethenny is that way sober, she doesn't need alcohol to bring out the nasty in her, it just flows...... LOL

38 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Being drunk is never an excuse for being nasty and Dorinda accepted herself that she can be really nasty. 

Bethenny is not the only person who has said this to her obviously, the people close to her have let her know before.

The difference between Dorinda and Ramona is that Dorinda is mature enough to recognize she was nasty and said awful things and apologized for it and didn't let it fester with fake passive aggressive apologies like Ramona does. 

Yes, Dorinda seems to realize this is a pattern and is adult enough to sincerely apologize for her behavior. Now, where was Bethenny's apology for acting so aggressive to Dorinda/Tinsley in the first place? 

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

"With your Mom?  With your Mom?  I'm sorry.. with.... with...... your Mom?" - Luann

DGRV6v-UwAENYBq.jpg

What the hell did Dorinda even say about Skinny Girl to make B that mad ?  THERE'S NO WAY IT WAS COMPREHENDABLE (? NOT A WORD) ENOUGH TO EVEN GET MAD ABOUT.

Bethenny said it, she believes that ALL the other women are "jealous" of her "success"! It is her mind set even when it isn't true. Sad, IMO, that is so sad for Bethenny.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

DGRV6v-UwAENYBq.jpg

Crazy Dorinda!!

Tinsley peppering everything with the F bomb was a turn off, I must say.

6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

We saw it at the art show.  As a woman with big titays, I loved that Tinsley said she had natural ones and there was no way she'd show hers. 

Oh, that's right. It bugged though that once again Carole said something in a TH she wouldn't say in front of the group. Probably because no one would pay attention to her if she did.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AnnaL said:

Bethenny mentioned that it was way past dinner time and nobody was there. 

Maybe Dorinda took it personally because she did miss the first dinner at the house and thought Bethenny was calling her out. 

I agree with you, AnnaL -- that looked like an offense as defense from a guilty Dorinda. I am with Bethenny -- don't be late for dinner because it's rude.  Klassy Dorinda should have apologized for being late.

• Love 16

Admittedly, I pretty much hate Luann, but, if I asked for the best and worst part of her trip and she said, "My rose is my sleazy ass husband who couldn't wait for me to leave town",  I'd have to slap the bitch.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Admittedly, I pretty much hate Luann, but, if I asked for the best and worst part of her trip and she said, "My rose is my sleazy ass husband who couldn't wait for me to leave town",  I'd have to slap the bitch.

It's so disingenuous. He wasn't there. The Count might have been a big cheater,  but Tom seems to be one too and the count had that certain something some men get at a certain age. Plus the accent, title and I think good works. 

Tom is such a come down. He even lives in the declasse part of Palm Beech. Ha.  Ha. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

These women are a mess! Love this show! 

I love watching super rich bitches getting sloppy ass drunk and down and dirty on Tequila! Great times! They're just like the rest of us, ya'll!

43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

West Palm really isn't Palm Beach, not even close - score one for Tinsley.

They may as well be on different continents. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did Carole imply that hers are the only surgically untouched breasts? 

Does dorinda have implants?  Or tinsley?  All the other ones are super obvious. I think Sonja has the best implants, Bethany's are too big and Luanne and Ramona both have big matronly boobs. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Wendy said:

YMMV

I didn't think Bethenny was being aggressive, she was pointing out that everybody was late, it was a fact.

Bethenny having worked in the food business probably knows how it works.  

In a normal vacation, you eat whatever you want, you eat or not eat because you own your time. 

In a vacation like this, they have people cooking for you, the chef and the help work really hard to provide a decent meal and they need a time frame especially if they are working with proteins. 

I did learn this from Below Deck when the chef threw a fit due to a 45 delay because he had to refrigerate everything. 

These ladies know the proper etiquette for dinner, they should know better. 

Knocking on their doors reminding them that it is dinner time is one thing but that's not what Bethenny did, she got aggressive and it wasn't necessary. That was what upset Dorinda, Bethenny's aggression but Bethenny refuses to recognize her own bad behavior, only blaming the others for theirs. Bethenny went low, as she always does, when someone points out that she handled something in the wrong way. 

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, Jel said:

I agree with you, AnnaL -- that looked like an offense as defense from a guilty Dorinda. I am with Bethenny -- don't be late for dinner because it's rude.  Klassy Dorinda should have apologized for being late.

It's really rude to the chefs to be so late for dinner, that's why I can't understand how blasé they are about being late.

If they had reservations at a top NYC restaurant that's hard to get into you know they'd be there on time. 

• Love 17
55 minutes ago, nexxie said:

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They may as well be on different continents. 

I like to mix in circles, cliques, and social coteries... but this west coast gal has no idea what the differences are. She's making it sound like the difference between Palo Alto (one of the most expensive places to live in the US) and East Palo Alto (sadly, one of the most economically challenged cities in the Bay Area). 

What are the differences? Heaven forfend I misspeak and confuse the two!

• Love 6

At this point in my life (early 50's) I am so sick of watching tv and looking at fake boobs, fake hair, fake nails, fake eye color, fake lips, Botox, fillers, face lifts, butt implants, cheek implants, chin implants, ect., ect.

Reconstructive surgery no problem , but the rest of this nonsense has gone out of control, I wonder what archeologists decades from now are going think when they start digging.

Edited by mbaywife123
Forgot word
  • Love 22
9 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I like to mix in circles, cliques, and social coteries... but this west coast gal has no idea what the differences are. She's making it sound like the difference between Palo Alto (one of the most expensive places to live in the US) and East Palo Alto (sadly, one of the most economically challenged cities in the Bay Area). 

A picture is worth a thousand words...

google homes in West Palm Beach, then Palm Beach...such as Mar-a-lago...

• Love 3

That was quite the roller coaster ride!

While watching, I thought Bethenny was being too hard on Dorinda.  But, OK, if I had been sitting there and waiting for an hour and a half to eat dinner I'd be pissy about it, too.  

I can see how any kind of attack on SkinnyGirl is a big NO-NO but even we get tired of seeing it in Bethenny's scenes, so I can imagine why the other housewives would get annoyed with her incessant product placement.

Sorry, I don't know the difference between Palm Beach and West Palm.  But if I did, I'd say it wrong just to annoy the rest of you while we are filming, lol.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

A picture is worth a thousand words...

google homes in West Palm Beach, then Palm Beach...such as Mar-a-lago...

Huh, thanks. Kinda the difference between the OC and Beverly Hills. Sorta.

Still kinda sounded like The Tinz thought West Palm was Shantytown...

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

"Strange colonies of jellyfish-like creatures were found in high levels near coastal metropolitan areas such as Los Angeles, New York City, and Miami..."

;)

And there was some sort of religion that worshipped bags of goo on women's chests and plastic bits inserted into both men and women, were they some sort of "gods" or "slaves"?

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Palm Beach is a small island with a large elderly rich population. West Palm Beach is a city similar to other cities in Florida, for example Ft Lauderdale.  It has middle class sections and poorer sections.

The only reason Tom has a place in West Palm Beach is that he can't afford Palm Beach. For Luanne to say they have a place in Palm Beach is just plain lying. 

3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Huh, thanks. Kinda the difference between the OC and Beverly Hills. Sorta.

Still kinda sounded like The Tinz thought West Palm was Shantytown...

I think it's more like how tinsley made it sound.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yes, but when flying to visit a friend who lives in Dunedin, FL, I often saying that I'm going to Tampa.  I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm just using the larger city name.  Isn't West Palm just a suburb?

That said, Tinsley was just embarrassed for being called out for her drunk ass profanity at the restaurant, she retaliated against someone she knew wouldn't viciously come back at her.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

DGRV6v-UwAENYBq.jpg

I'm so jealous of these women.  I would die to go whale-watching like that.  There's no way it's worth a massage to waste a chance to see that.  That was insane.

There's tons of whale watching on the east coast so they've probably done it before. What you have in Mexico that you don't have in the Hamptons, though, is beautiful ocean temperatures.  I would take the boat ride just to jump in the ocean. 

• Love 3

Bethenny was on WWHL tonight and said that Carole told her that it was time for dinner and that is why she thought everyone was late, so they really weren't "late". Carole told her this to get her away from Sonja who was trying to molest her. LOL Oh, and she said that she caught Sonja and Alex "making out" in the kitchen on a HW trip years ago! 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:
2 hours ago, AnnaL said:

Neither can Dorinda it seems. 

She does get nasty and antagonistic. 

Bethenny is that way sober, she doesn't need alcohol to bring out the nasty in her, it just flows...... LOL

There you have it & there you are. 

• Love 5

Luann got married in Palm Beach, all the festivities to the wedding were in Palm Beach.  http://people.com/tv/inside-real-housewives-star-luann-de-lesseps-glamorous-wedding/  Maybe she and Tom live in West Palm Beach but spend their time in Palm Beach.   Tinsley was drunk and profane.  Tinsley raise your hand-your the only one with a restraining order against you where you can't visit certain portions of Palm Beach.  As to repetitive let's talk about mentions of The Hamptons-the party place, Aspen and Skinnygirl.  Ridiculous to ask someone where they have been or where they are going and to say you can't say The Hamptons or Palm Beach.  Bethenny and now Tinsley seem to have issues with the mention of where other people spend their time.  If it is not taking stabs at the UES it is Palm Beach and the Hamptons.  Maybe Tinsley needs to find a place to call home.  And I actually like Tinsley but sitting in a restaurant dropping f-bombs is not a good look. 

• Love 20