Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Make Out, Make Up

• Start Topic

Ramona's Pinot that she tried to push at every event by bringing a case with her is no longer in productions trurenewal or whatever it was is a puff of smoke. I'm not even sure if it was ever in production and available for sale.

What I've got from Ramona, not saying I'm right, is she is not in the branding business. She makes her money fast and quick and moves on. She buys and sells. My thought with her wine is she found a distributor who needed to unload it, quickly packaged it and sold it. I don't think she ever intended to be in the wine business for the long haul. She probably sold the whole shipment in one order and it was over. Same thing with all her products. She buys super cheap overstock in bulk, repackages it, and sells it.-- like the necklaces and everything else. I often have suspected she she buys the Skinny Girl products that don't sell and then sells it to TJ Maxx and Marshals. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1

@bravofan27

Huh? They don't sell alcohol in T. J. Max or Marshall's and I've only ever seen like Godiva chocolate at those types of places. Also,  Ramona wouldn't buy Bethany's remanders.  She really hates Bethany.

Ramona worked for a while to make her wine a thing.  It didn't take. Once she realized it, she probably did make a quick sell with whatever was left over. That is her thing after all. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Yeah she was great back then. When she asked a guy to try her cupcakes in that grocery store and he said no, but asked where the rotisserie chickens were and she actually gave him directions like she worked there is my all time fave Bethenny moment.

She was.  I loved that Bethenny.  I could be won back over by her if she toned her zero fucks given thing down.   A little humility and she would be perfection.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

@bravofan27

Huh? They don't sell alcohol in T. J. Max or Marshall's and I've only ever seen like Godiva chocolate at those types of places. Also,  Ramona wouldn't buy Bethany's remanders.  She really hates Bethany.

Ramona worked for a while to make her wine a thing.  It didn't take. Once she realized it, she probably did make a quick sell with whatever was left over. That is her thing after all. 

They sell Skinny Girl products at both TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Not alcohol.  I posted something I found online, cuz she dabbled in clothes, but I've definitely seen food products at TJ Maxx. No Godiva!

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2017 at 9:19 PM, AnnaL said:

Is Dorinda drunk? 

How do you stab the table but end up cutting yourself? 

I am confused right now

Dorinda is the worst drunk of them all.  But no one addresses it like with Sonja, like they're afraid to.  They all seem to know she does drugs too so..

On 8/2/2017 at 9:15 PM, AnnaL said:

This makes me sad and mad. 

I think for Bethenny this was an honest soul bearing and turning the page. Her tears felt real, you can tell she is used to dealing with crazy. 

Ramona with her fake tears doesn't have one honest regret, not one, which means she is bound to repeat her awful behavior. 

I disagree, I think they were both real and I loved seeing it, love them both!

40 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

They sell Skinny Girl products at both TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Not alcohol.  I posted something I found online, cuz she dabbled in clothes, but I've definitely seen food products at TJ Maxx. No Godiva!

She does sells shapeware.  I don't know if she still does or does clothing and she'll slap a Skinnygirl label on just about anything. 

She did give Heather unsolicited advice about the direction Heather should take with Yummy and Heather just looked at her with a WTF.  Already doing that.

Anyway, a while back I was in Nordstrom Rack and they had both Yummy and Beth shapewear.  Ok.  A lot more Beth stuff.  There was no comparison between the products.  Yummy won hands down.  I'm still looking for somewhere close enough to me that I can go to and try on Yummy jeans.  Many posters have raved about them.  And we've seen NY housewives wearing her products.  Even Ro.  I think the difference between Beth and Heather is that the women weren't wearing Heather's products because they felt obliged.  They did because they're really good.  On the other hand, I've never seen another housewife put out a bottle of Skinnygirl on their own.

And lastly, and I know I posted this already, Lu wearing a Yummy bra the morning of the be cool, not all uncool, was the best product endorsement ever.  She didn't have to do that and coincidentally, she was pissed at Heather at the time.

• Love 4

Can you picture Luann wearing this frock for a night out at the Regency or Beautique?

Dahling, the masses don't go out for a night at the Regency or Beautique...

• Love 1