Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Tequila-thon

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I kind of want one.  Those women sold them well.  I kind of think it's a nice idea to bring the person you're staying with a gift.  But I don't want to delve into the "debate".  Sonja is crazy and a mean host.  So I won't get into it.  But, damn Tinsley if you want the stories to stop why not just buy the gift and be done with it?  I go along with my older brother's advice: "I never want to owe anyone anything."

Yes, I agree. I mean do we actually know Tinsley is not a big old ingrate? She acts a lot like a teenager, and teens, as a people, can be real ingrates!  Gah, I want to like Tinsley, I really do, but the "girl" thing is too much. I remember talking to a French woman once and she said no French woman would ever want to be called mademoiselle, that they are happy to be women and have no desire to be thought of as girls. That stuck with me.  

• Love 15

Based on what was shown in this episode, Bethenny's status as a liquor mogul didn't get the women any more of an "inside baseball" tour than the OC women got when they went to the Baileys farm.  However, it was a FAR more pleasant tour with they NY women; no one whipped out a boob at the lunch table, and that was with the higher ABV content of tequila.

It was a VIP tour because they got the hats and stuff.  But twitter exchanges said that the tequilas that were used for the dinner pairings are ones that they are considering for new cocktails or a SG branded tequila.  So it was a bit more than you or I can buy.  Who am I kidding, I couldn't afford the catered dinner much less the helicopter.  And speaking of the helicopter.  That was interesting that out of that many people none of them had a fear thing.  I have done some 6-8 seater rides and there is always at least one person quietly freaking out.  So these women don't scare easy.

I wonder if they told them that they needed closed tow shoes etc.  I was shocked that Ramona/Sonja had something other than fancy hooker shoes.  They all looked very nice although I could have done without all the boobage in a tight top from Ramona.

PSA on new boobs.  It is very difficult to go smaller if you change your mind.  It is sometimes impossible because of the thinness of the skin.  And if you lose weight (watch the fake ones on Survivor) you end up with Bethenny's problem.  So if you get them when you are young with that nice young skin think ahead to what it looks like with old thin skin. Although I think she is putting some of the pre-fibroid weight back on.  We all keep saying she looks prettier and I think a lot of that is that she is at a healthier weight.  

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Ramona has always walked funny.  Remember her glorious walk down the runway a few years back?

She does have matron boobs.   But I will always love her no matter what.  She is fucking ridiculous.  

You go with your Ramona love, Mu Shu!  :)

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

It was a VIP tour because they got the hats and stuff.  But twitter exchanges said that the tequilas that were used for the dinner pairings are ones that they are considering for new cocktails or a SG branded tequila.  So it was a bit more than you or I can buy.  Who am I kidding, I couldn't afford the catered dinner much less the helicopter.  And speaking of the helicopter.  That was interesting that out of that many people none of them had a fear thing.  I have done some 6-8 seater rides and there is always at least one person quietly freaking out.  So these women don't scare easy.

I wonder if they told them that they needed closed tow shoes etc.  I was shocked that Ramona/Sonja had something other than fancy hooker shoes.  They all looked very nice although I could have done without all the boobage in a tight top from Ramona.

PSA on new boobs.  It is very difficult to go smaller if you change your mind.  It is sometimes impossible because of the thinness of the skin.  And if you lose weight (watch the fake ones on Survivor) you end up with Bethenny's problem.  So if you get them when you are young with that nice young skin think ahead to what it looks like with old thin skin. Although I think she is putting some of the pre-fibroid weight back on.  We all keep saying she looks prettier and I think a lot of that is that she is at a healthier weight.  

Yes, Bethenny went over the "dress code" in the invite as well as the night before the excursion, no open toe shoes/boots/no sandals, long pants/ect. 

Bethenny got her boobs redone in season 3 I believe, not long before her PETA shoot on the roof. She was thin back then, but not as thin as she is now, and they were still too large for her IMO. 

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Hmm...do you think that this trip was a tax write off for Bethenny? 

Production paid for that trip, not Bethenny, as they always do. I am sure she had a hand in the tequila outing though, at the very least supplying the distillery with items with her SKG logo on them but I really doubt it was more than that.

• Love 5
(edited)

B. is hyperaware of how she's being perceived by the audience.  She went back on her decision to exclude Ramona from the trip.  She didn't even want to sit at the head of the table.  I don't think she likes the critique that she runs this show.  But the thing is, she runs this show. 

Also, I wish she could be that upbeat and enthusiastic on trips that she didn't plan. 

Edited by ladle
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

who the fuck wants to see that? Isn't that what Duck Dynasty is for?

I'd love to see Ramona, Vicki, Leann from Dallas, Teresa, and Sheree have to live off the land. The pure batshit insanity would be hilarious to behold.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I believe she was getting drink glasses down.

There were tons of glasses and tons of skinny girl there was no reason for her to crawl on the counter, unless she was looking for sedatives for Romana still confused based on the edit.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Wth DOES Johann-face mean?

Alex, who was a housewife years ago, had a son named Johann. When she thought of her son she got a dreamy look on her face. Otherwise some ppl thought she had RBF. So when they wanted to "soften" her features they'd ask for Johann face. 

If it's something else I apologize but that's how I took the comment. It was Kelly doing the photography trying to get Alex to look her best. 

• Love 16

I think Bethenny was blowing the Tequila trip way, way out of proportion.  It was a VIP tour, but anyone can pay to do that.  The show could've (and probably did) pay for them to do that.  You're not going to put everyone on a bus and take them out into rural Mexico so the helicopters made sense.  They also didn't seem drunk by the end of it.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Alex, who was a housewife years ago, had a son named Johann. When she thought of her son she got a dreamy look on her face. Otherwise some ppl thought she had RBF. So when they wanted to "soften" her features they'd ask for Johann face. 

If it's something else I apologize but that's how I took the comment. It was Kelly doing the photography trying to get Alex to look her best. 

That sounds like reasoning well beyond Kelly's abilities.  ;-)

• Love 17

Did anyone else find this episode to be incredibly sad?  These are not twenty-somethings engaging in stupidity because everyone has to be stupid once.  These are grown women who are supposed to have rich lives.  What they showed tonight was just pathetic.  To me, the concept behind these shows is to show how the 1% lives (or at least how the 5% lives.)  You could not pay me enough money to waste a day in paradise on getting drunk, particularly with a group of people I don't even like.  Can you imagine how their children must feel when they watch?

All they ever do is engage in spats and feuds that most of us left behind at the playground.  They calls themselves businesswomen, but after watching them, who would ever want to do business with any one of them?  Are the so addicted to fame that they will demean themselves in any way to keep it.  Watching them throw parties and go to fashion shows is fine, but couldn't we see them doing something productive, too?

Maybe my view was affected by the fact that earlier this week I watched the documentary on Princess Diana that Princes William and Harry produced.  Princess Diana may not have been perfect, but she exuded true class and heart.  She spent more time than we will ever know helping the homeless, those afflicted with AIDS, the victims of landmines, and countless other people.  It was moving an inspiring to see the she used her wealth, power, and fame to help others.  She was LADY Diana in every sense of the word.  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

This was Bethenny's concern. Bethenny didn't need Ramona coming in there denigrating the brand, the tequila, the distillery, or workers on camera.

"This factory is gross. It smells. It's not as nice as the vineyard where they make Ramona Pinot Grigio. This tank says "ordinario." Is this what they use to make Skinnygirl? Because It's ordinary and cheap. This tequila tastes terrible. I like Don Julio because it's the best. It goes down so smooth. Not like this stuff. It's very harsh, but it's probably fine for Skinnygirl."

Ha-ha...I can TOTALLY imagine/see Ramona saying exactly all of those things!!!  In fact, I can almost hear her voice in my head - ouch!!  ;-)

Especially the last two sentences - she would say that, with that little shrug thing she does with her shoulder, and make that weird face!  

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Wth DOES Johann-face mean?

I think that Kelly wanted Alex to have some type of look referring to Alex's son, Johann (hey - it's Kelly~~we'd need a Venn diagram to figure out what goes on in her brain and then comes out of her mouth!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Jel said:

She's got a bit of old Queen Victoria going. All puffed up in the chest like a robin, slightly tilted forward on her high heels. It's a very matronly look.

My guess is it was declined because she was attempting to use it in Mexico and hadn't notified the credit card company that she'd be out of the country. She said something about how it was supposed to have been taken care of. Julie 3.0 had better watch out!

I would have loved to see that phone conversation, if it was filmed!!  

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

There were tons of glasses and tons of skinny girl there was no reason for her to crawl on the counter, unless she was looking for sedatives for Romana still confused based on the edit.

If I recall correctly, she did the same thing at Dorinda's Berkshires house.  I think it is a smart camera-savvy move - she knows the cameraman is going to focus on her climbing on a countertop, no matter who else is in the room.

• Love 9
(edited)
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Production paid for that trip, not Bethenny, as they always do. I am sure she had a hand in the tequila outing though, at the very least supplying the distillery with items with her SKG logo on them but I really doubt it was more than that.

I politely still wonder. I've seen ppl have "business lunches" with less branding get written off tax wise. Think Madmen types of stuff. I'm still thinking she played her cards right. She might have been able to business account any expense for anything that she did pay for. Write offs. Well then that matter of her credit card not working came at a bad time if she was going to pay for anything at all lol !! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Sorry if wonky. My granddaughter was pestering me for ice cream while trying to get my thought out.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Do you suppose she travels everywhere with a variety of stickers and decals lest there be a missed opportunity to  advertise?

She's smart, so yes. 

I don't know if anyone else watched The Defiant Ones on HBO, but there was a whole section about how Jimmy Iovine forced Beats headphones (in the beginning) into EVERY situation that he knew was going to be photographed or filmed, much to the chagrin of some of the artists like Eminem and Gwen Stefani, along with non-star friend and family members. They talked about how they'd be filming their videos, wrapping up, and oops, guess what? One more shot but here put on these headphones first. It drove them crazy, but Eminem said something like "I just couldn't see what the Great Gazoo was up to" which was getting those headphones in front of every possible person he could until people knew what they were. 

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I politely still wonder. I've seen ppl have "business lunches" with less branding get written off tax wise. Think Madmen types of stuff. I'm still thinking she played her cards right. She might have been able to business account any expense for anything that she did pay for. Write offs. Well then that matter of her credit card not working came at a bad time if she was going to pay for anything at all lol !! 

I am sure she got to write off anything seen with a SKG logo on it, the hard hats/tablecloth, ect.,  including her SKG bottles of booze placed on the villa's counters! Outside of that, I doubt there would be any other tax write off. I have to wonder if she has to pay taxes on this episode being the equivalent of an hour long SKG commercial though! LOL

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I don't know then.  She pulled something down from the cabinet.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I don't know then.  She pulled something down from the cabinet.

She got two large margarita glasses out of the cupboard even though she told everyone to go to bed early because of the tequila excursion the next morning. LOL

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Also, this photo shows them as they are. Sonja with her dumb as F pucker pout, LuAnn looking natural, and Ramona with her overeager overdressed self. Always trying too hard!

rhony-sonja-luann-ramona.jpg&key=9cb248a

And those damn crazy eyes!

Edited by link417
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She got two large margarita glasses out of the cupboard even though she told everyone to go to bed early because of the tequila excursion the next morning. LOL

Is that on other showings or clips because that didn't happen. Also the margarita glasses were on the first shelf above the skinny girl. It was weird because of the edit she obviously went for a purpose but then it cut to her closing the pantry doors.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Bethenny went over the "dress code" in the invite as well as the night before the excursion, no open toe shoes/boots/no sandals, long pants/ect. 

Bethenny got her boobs redone in season 3 I believe, not long before her PETA shoot on the roof. She was thin back then, but not as thin as she is now, and they were still too large for her IMO. 

She looked so damn good in that PETA shoot!  That body is kiler.  Minus the fake boobs.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Also, this photo shows them as they are. Sonja with her dumb as F pucker pout, LuAnn looking natural, and Ramona with her overeager overdressed self. Always trying too hard!

Actually, out of the whole bunch Luanne is the only one over 50 who doesn't dress like it hasn't been some years (decades) since her teens and twenties.   Look, I'm not saying someone in their fifties needs to start dressing like a frump, but there comes a point when letting your boobls spill out,, or sitting in a dress that barely covers your crotch becomes a bit too much regardless of the shape you're in.   There's a line between looking like part of the Jersey Shore set going out clubbing and dressing  class, and the cost of an outfit doesn't address that.   

• Love 13
8 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

I agree Ramona's body shape is just off somehow.  There was a scene when they were arriving in the market/shopping area and you could see someone in a red dress with big floppy hat, kind of large rear and large stomach, walking funny like an old lady and I was like WHO is that??  It was Ramona.  She kind of has this limp or waddle walk that looks very old ladyish.  I think the boobs make her look heavy.  She probably can't properly walk with them.  Go back a few years to Turtle Time, she was smaller and shapelier.  Granted she IS aging.  So the attempts at the the sex kitten look really does have to stop.

Ramona has always waddled like an old woman.  But now that she is an old woman she can't hide that she's 60.  If you compare this photo and the way she's standing to the black bikini photo below, and look at her legs.  She's standing much older these days.

I found this photo of her pre-big boob job, pre-fillers in 2011 Ramona_Singer_bikini_03-185x328.jpgShe started getting her gut some time after that and her drinking really increased at that time. This photo was 2 years ago, and her boob job still looks more appropriate for her body than now. Or maybe those are her real boobs but they look too perfect for a 58 year old.RAMONA-SINGER-in-Bikini-at-a-Beach-in-Mi 

This photo shows off how her boobs don't fit her body anymore.  She supposedly had the boob job in 2015 when the above photo was taken, but maybe she had a revision to a larger size done.

Here she is in a weird little girl sexy come hither pose, just to skeeve people out  

I can only find stills but if you can find video of her in the yellow bikini in Turks and Caicos, you can see her do this weird waddle/butt sticking out maneuver that she always does.  A couple women were watching her waiting to see her do that.  I'm posting a Daily Fail link that has stills of the time I'm talking about and you can see that is also when her body really started changing.  Not just the weight gain but where the fat pooled at her middle.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3137133/Bethenny-Frankel-screams-swears-Sonja-Morgan-heated-row-Real-Housewives-New-York-City.html

Ramona also pulled that bullshit "I make friends with the staff" while she tells them what to do and how to unpack and where to put her shit, which she then seems to throw all over the bathroom anyway.  It is so disrespectful and so classist.  No one else does that.  She doesn't even ask if they have the time to help her, and they all seem to rush to go and do something else they need to do.  She could at least say "If you can help me unpack, I will tip you 100 bucks" or whatever her normal tip is for that.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Bethenny is at a healthier weight?  I thought she looked sickly & skeletal on this trip and was hoping that was due in part to having the flu. 

Ramona's posture makes her appear heavier than she is.  Plus she carries weight in her tummy.  The giant boobs certainly don't help.

Carole's fixation with all things anal is interesting.  She's far too amused with herself and her little talking head quips.  

Luann wears clothes well and has legs for days. I loved how she laughed off her over indulgence and jumped right in tge day's activities.  As others have mentioned, she's always seems up for adventures and rarely complains.  She'd be a fun travel partner.

Really didn't see anything special with the trip to Tequila.  Maybe they did some things behind the scenes but I've been to wine tastings that felt far more exclusive.  

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

She doesn't even ask if they have the time to help her, and they all seem to rush to go and do something else they need to do.  She could at least say "If you can help me unpack, I will tip you 100 bucks" or whatever her normal tip is for that.

That rental comes with 24 hour household staff. While I agree that she could have been more polite,  she was asking them to do exactly what they are there to do.  It's not like she was asking household staff to perform anal bleaching.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ichbin said:

That rental comes with 24 hour household staff. While I agree that she could have been more polite,  she was asking them to do exactly what they are there to do.  It's not like she was asking household staff to perform anal bleaching.

She always treats the staff weirdly no matter if they are 24 hour or not.  I don't even know how to describe it, beyond how I already have.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Is that on other showings or clips because that didn't happen. Also the margarita glasses were on the first shelf above the skinny girl. It was weird because of the edit she obviously went for a purpose but then it cut to her closing the pantry doors.

When she climbed up on the counter, there wasn't a margarita glass on the counter.  Next scene, she is up on the counter with the cabinet door seeming to be open holding a margarita glass.  Next scene she is back down and the glass is on the counter.  Yeah, it was weird given that everyone supposedly was going to bed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

It was in this episode, she was talking to Ramona. She climbed on the counter and as she is getting down, there are 2 large margarita glasses in her left hand/arm. 

• Love 1

The VIP in that tour was getting to wear a Skinnygirl hard hat and using a Skinnygirl logo napkin.  All the rest of the tour can be bought.  I posted the link earlier.

The tasting was apparently on par with a business party that you can have at paseo Carolina which is part of the facility.  They got lunch, not dinner, because they came back to the villa for dinner.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  I have no doubt the tequila tasting were all Sauza tiquilas.  Except for the Skinnygirl paraphernalia, this trip was comped by Beam Suntory.  Well, maybe they did the hardhats and napkins as well.  Marketing material.  They probably also paid for the helicopters too.  I'm wouldn't doubt that they have arrangement with the company when a VIP comes into town.  

I just don't get why this was this so 'special' outing that Beth has talked about for two seasons. 

The rest of the trip, the villa, etc., was all Bravo.  We saw the same villa on RHBH.  Doesn't Mauricio have some sort of business connection with the place?  Don't get me wrong.  The place is beautiful and I would go there in a nano second.

Side note:  My name is Breezy and I, too, am a tequila survivor.  College.  A bar in NYC on a Friday night.  The next day my family went to upstate NY for the weekend.  Didn't sleep at.  Ya know.  And then we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts on the way.  Spent the whole time in the ladies' room.  I thought I was going to die and everyone kept asking me what was wrong.  Got to the hotel and pretended I had a virus.  Never again.

• Love 12

I am really enjoying this season.    It's a good group, and despite the nagging between them, the women seem to be having a good time with each other.

I get enough fighting over on the OC.  I like for NYC to be light and for the women to get along (generally).  

• Love 17

LuAnn's look always seem effortless.  She seems comfortable in her own skin.  Even with a horrible hang-over, she looks good.  Ramona always does that horrible back arched pose, which make her look awkward.   Her best look was when she did the ill-fated vow renewal.  Her hair was much shorter, flattered her face, gave her a more youthful look.    Now she just looks fried (no pun intended about the recent chemical peel).   Bethanny has good fashion sense, but she's way too thin.  Carol always looks casual and age appropriate.  Tinsley, well, honey, you are 42 not 18 - enough of the curls, ringlets, bows, ruffles.  Sonja - why do I always think that none of her clothes are clean, most are old/patched, and have been around since she was married to JPM. 

• Love 14

I've been on tours where they make food or a brewery or ice cream. They have always on the factory, how they make,the products, samples, etc. they have never included any shows.  Where else do they do those type of shows at tours?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Ive noticed it may be a nervous tick... Whenever she's talking or arguing in the kitchen she's also in a constant flurry of reaching/chopping/fridge/repeat.  Chef (cook!) on aderal type habits? 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/27/2017 at 3:49 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

who the fuck wants to see that?

Well....me? ; )

I'd love to see them let loose in a beautiful landscape, all of them coming up against their own (and each other's) emotional/physical limitations -- and happy (at the end of the day) to get a beer, a hot dog roasted over a fire, and a callus pad for their heel -- I think it would be revealing, funny and possibly very poignant. 

Back to this episode -- I have to give kadooz to Ramona's crisp delivery of  "I don't NOT not like you" -- that was motherfucking perfect comic timing.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

This photo shows off how her boobs don't fit her body anymore.  She supposedly had the boob job in 2015 when the above photo was taken, but maybe she had a revision to a larger size done.

Everything about this photo is amazing.  The fried hair, the inflatable swan, the woman who appears to be applauding her...  A+.  Also, what on earth is in her hand? 

• Love 5

To me these woman that live their whole world in Manhattan do seem to be not very worldly about anywhere else.  Like being excited about the helicopter, thinking Mexico = Taco Bell, etc.  They live super insulated and the experiences on this trip probably are a pretty big deal to them.  

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Bethenny is at a healthier weight?  I thought she looked sickly & skeletal on this trip and was hoping that was due in part to having the flu. 

Agree. If she didn't have the implants to give the appearance of health and curves, we would think she looked emaciated.

She looks great in clothes, but for some reason, when she runs around in those skimpy bikinis, I always get a plucked chicken vibe.

Edited by bagatelle
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Everything about this photo is amazing.  The fried hair, the inflatable swan, the woman who appears to be applauding her...  A+.  Also, what on earth is in her hand? 

I agree!!!  The bowls of Ramen noodles at her feet...an artistic substitute and interpretation of pool noodles?

Perfection.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hmm...do you think that this trip was a tax write off for Bethenny? 

My guess .... Production recorded all the expenses ..... and .... so did Bethenny .... shhh .... don't tell the IRS.  :D

• Love 4
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The VIP in that tour was getting to wear a Skinnygirl hard hat and using a Skinnygirl logo napkin.  All the rest of the tour can be bought.  I posted the link earlier.

The tasting was apparently on par with a business party that you can have at paseo Carolina which is part of the facility.  They got lunch, not dinner, because they came back to the villa for dinner.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  I have no doubt the tequila tasting were all Sauza tiquilas.  Except for the Skinnygirl paraphernalia, this trip was comped by Beam Suntory.  Well, maybe they did the hardhats and napkins as well.  Marketing material.  They probably also paid for the helicopters too.  I'm wouldn't doubt that they have arrangement with the company when a VIP comes into town.  

I just don't get why this was this so 'special' outing that Beth has talked about for two seasons. 

The rest of the trip, the villa, etc., was all Bravo.  We saw the same villa on RHBH.  Doesn't Mauricio have some sort of business connection with the place?  Don't get me wrong.  The place is beautiful and I would go there in a nano second.

Side note:  My name is Breezy and I, too, am a tequila survivor.  College.  A bar in NYC on a Friday night.  The next day my family went to upstate NY for the weekend.  Didn't sleep at.  Ya know.  And then we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts on the way.  Spent the whole time in the ladies' room.  I thought I was going to die and everyone kept asking me what was wrong.  Got to the hotel and pretended I had a virus.  Never again.

Thanks for the link, and as a visitor to Mexico I find the Sauza Tequila tour grossly overpriced. There are tons of winery tours in California that feature pairings and wonderful food that aren't anywhere close to the price of the upper tours.  I am all up for helicopter ride.  The reality is it is meal, some local dancers and few cocktails.  As riveting as an agave field can be and the making of tequila it just wasn't that interesting.  So essentially Suntory Beam comped a distillery  tour and some food and product.  

I am a little surprised since Bethenny has been involved with Beam for six years this is the first time she wandered to the agave fields.  It just goes to show what she sold was a very smart marketing plan, not a drink formula.  I mean her first attempts trying to sell premium tequila and all natural ingredients met with claims of being untruthful.  Not minimizing her achievements it just always bring it back to why Bethenny got so upset over any claims of someone taking credit for Skinnygirl. It was never about the drink it was about a identifying a market and using her RH fame to market it.

IMO the Bravo audience has had enough exposure to all things Skinnygirl.  Maybe the worst thing was for Bravo to be trying to sell Sauza tours.    

I did get Bethenny trepidation having Ramona along, it was for the most part underwhelming-and let's face it Ramona needs a lot a shiny objects to keep her attention.

• Love 7

Iam a little surprised since Bethenny has been involved with Beam for six years this is the first time she wandered to the agave fields

Yeah, no.  Not these fields but there has been more than one tequila trip.  She doesn't highlight where or who or why but if you watch snap you see these being planned etc.  So if she said this was her first then she was talking for the show.  She's been to a distillery for sure.  I don't know if the fields were there but the distillery was in Mexico.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, TVFAN said:

Did anyone else find this episode to be incredibly sad?  These are not twenty-somethings engaging in stupidity because everyone has to be stupid once.  These are grown women who are supposed to have rich lives.  What they showed tonight was just pathetic.  To me, the concept behind these shows is to show how the 1% lives (or at least how the 5% lives.)  You could not pay me enough money to waste a day in paradise on getting drunk, particularly with a group of people I don't even like.  Can you imagine how their children must feel when they watch?

All they ever do is engage in spats and feuds that most of us left behind at the playground.  They calls themselves businesswomen, but after watching them, who would ever want to do business with any one of them?  Are the so addicted to fame that they will demean themselves in any way to keep it.  Watching them throw parties and go to fashion shows is fine, but couldn't we see them doing something productive, too?

Maybe my view was affected by the fact that earlier this week I watched the documentary on Princess Diana that Princes William and Harry produced.  Princess Diana may not have been perfect, but she exuded true class and heart.  She spent more time than we will ever know helping the homeless, those afflicted with AIDS, the victims of landmines, and countless other people.  It was moving an inspiring to see the she used her wealth, power, and fame to help others.  She was LADY Diana in every sense of the word.  

OMG comparing these bags to Lady Di is apples and pooh!  Meh this is TV and ppl want to see sloppiness.  As a side note it was nice seeing Bethany smiling and she seemed truly happy for the first time all season

• Love 23