I do not understand how Lucas being amazingly supportive of her, to the point of working to get her book published generates the same anger in her as Nathan literally yelling at her for saving a kid in the storm. Lucas supports her, Nathan yells at her and ignores and refuses to talk to her and it makes her question if she can trust Lucas? Shouldn't it make her wonder if Nathan has anger issues or even thinks of her as a friend?
I did watch the sneak peek. A horse making sounds distracts Nathan from asking her out, like 4 times in one scene. Ridiculous. She has told him she would say yes, why can't he string a sentence together? It's like he doesn't really want to ask her, but everyone expects him to.
1. Lucas is shot by someone from his past in a business deal gone wrong. He dies, triangle over Nathan wins.
2. Nathan is shot, Elizabeth finally declares her love for him, he remains unconscious, Lucas overhears the declaration of love, leaves Hope Valley.
3. Ally the annoying niece gets caught in the crossfire, Nathan and Elizabeth finally bond as she recovers.
4. Henry gets shot by one of his employees or investors, decides to leave town to find Abigail and live happily every after.
5. Lee's sister who just arrived, gets shot, Lee and Rosemary inherit her children.
6. No one gets shot, its just a red herring.