Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Tequila-thon

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm with Dorinda. Bethenny you want them to taste all of those samples of various Tequilas? Everybody stake your claim on the patch of Agave field that you're gonna face plant in

Ouch. They should only be as lucky as Luann who came out without a scratch the previous night. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

He's giving the ladies samples of special tequilas yet the vats behind them read "Ordinario" which translates to ordinary. 

Ordinario has a few meanings.

Regular, customary, ordinary, even cheap.

I don't know how Tequila is made, but that vat that said ordinario could be sort of a base from which the others are made? 

• Love 7

How does Carol have such a great ass and thighs yet she's so skinny at her upper body. This was another really good episode.  Sonja has to be the most frustrating person on the planet. 

Tinsley should just move. This storyline isn't funny or fun anymore--wait was it ever?

Dorinda's gifts were great. Did I see in the previews she cut her hand open?

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Ramona with the rag over her face.  I can't stand it.

And then when she banged her head getting in the helicopter. LOL. Almost better than Vicki and the football.

About that helicopter ride:  Everyone was enjoying the moment, pumped up and excited and Bethenny had to turn to Ramona and say,  "Can you imagine if I hadn't invited you?" Well deserved, I suppose, but also kind of a dick move.

• Love 22
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

How does Carol have such a great ass and thighs yet she's so skinny at her upper body. This was another really good episode.  Sonja has to be the most frustrating person on the planet. 

Tinsley should just move. This storyline isn't funny or fun anymore--wait was it ever?

Dorinda's gifts were great. Did I see in the previews she cut her hand open?

She is after this trip she said she's moving to a hotel. Sonja calling all the women "her" friends repeatedly is away. Her calling everyone in New York her friend is obnoxious. Her acting like it's her doing Tinsley a favor when Sonja would have no story except her creepy men and dirty panties.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Well, whoever titled the episode did warn me that watching this episode tequila guidance was advised.

I have only myself to blame watching it sober.....

I missed the advisory. Still had some laughs but boy it was fast paced and I know I missed a few zingers.

• Love 1

I MUST know two things:

Who makes Tinsley's beautiful blue dress? 

Who makes Bethenny's short dress she wore to dinner? I need both.

Another great episode - Lu deals with a hangover like a real pro. BEST travel companion ever. Carole always has wonderful facial reactions to the more truly weird comments. I had two favorite parts - Bethenny while watching the dancers "there's Ramona when she got here." and Ramona experiencing the totally life-changing event of seeing a real agave plant. 

I've tried all season, but Tinsley is really annoying. She has her moments, but it would take every ounce of patience I have in the reserves to deal with her for too long. And there's not much in those reserves as it is. 

• Love 13

She always tweets when she has her outfit sources p on the website.  I'll post the link when I see it.

• Love 6

Who said that the bull horn could be used as a butt plug? I know that Carole was in on that convo as she said "don't knock it until you've tried it".  The snippets that editing catches are sometimes gold. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I MUST know two things:

Another great episode - Lu deals with a hangover like a real pro. BEST travel companion ever. Carole always has wonderful facial reactions to the more truly weird comments. I had two favorite parts - Bethenny while watching the dancers "there's Ramona when she got here." and Ramona experiencing the totally life-changing event of seeing a real agave plant. 

I've tried all season, but Tinsley is really annoying. She has her moments, but it would take every ounce of patience I have in the reserves to deal with her for too long. And there's not much in those reserves as it is. 

For sure. If only Sonja weren't making her palatable in comparison. Though I'm always going to love Tinsley for screaming at Ramona to Shut the fuck up!

• Love 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Who said that the bull horn could be used as a butt plug? I know that Carole was in on that convo as she said "don't knock it until you've tried it".  The snippets that editing catches are sometimes gold. 

Carole said it to Luann who said something back to her (I didn't catch what she said though) and Carole then said "Don't knock it until you try it". LOL

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

After the last episode, I thought this was kind of meh for me. 

With all the hype that Beth has gone on about this Tequila tour, it all felt so touristy.  Nothing 'so' special and I would think given the entertainment, probably they give these tours and tastings regularly. 

I don't know who is more annoying, Sonja or Ro.

Beautiful flowers.

Shopping was fun.  Yep.  Ro was only going for three bags.  Then she upped it and still forgot Doris.  And Lu got to pay for her own.  I just shake my head.

I agree! I thought she was being given a tour by her partners, not some tour guide employee. Either this was nothing more than a SKG commercial or they, her actual partners,  refused to be filmed. LOL

Ramona didn't even have enough $$$ to pay for 3, Luann paid for all but 1 bag. 

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Carole said it to Luann who said something back to her (I didn't catch what she said though) and Carole then said "Don't knock it until you try it". LOL

Thanks for the clarification. Oh my! 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Well, whoever titled the episode did warn me that watching this episode tequila guidance was advised.

I have only myself to blame watching it sober.....

This week I actually felt rude not drinking with them, so I did.

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I MUST know two things:

You're right, Beth's outfit was adorable.

10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Carole, who else?!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Quoted for Truth!!!!!!   Bumper sticker material.  Awesome.

Dorinda was really that person who said what I was thinking tonight.  I just think it  - she SAYS it.  She is fearless.

Tequila put me in the hospital as a teenager!  A lot of people have 'that drink' they can't go near, and for a decade, that was mine!

It's funny how the women pronoune Sonja

Luann:  Sauunnnya.
Ramona:  Sone-ya

Tequila still is 'that drink' for me. We had a messy breakup when I was 19. A decade and a half later and I still can't stomach the smell of it. *shudder*

• Love 11

Anybody else notice that this season Sonja has been really playing to the cameras?   When she was doing her rant about Tinsley using her "staff" to answer the door, she was looking right at the camera, then doing a little pose.  Same with tonight.   Hey Sonja, without Tinsley, you've got nothing this season, except the same old living in the past, and some random guy your banging.

• Love 24
12 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

For sure. If only Sonja weren't making her palatable in comparison. Though I'm always going to love Tinsley for screaming at Ramona to Shut the fuck up!

Totally. Sonja is ridiculous.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I've tried all season, but Tinsley is really annoying. She has her moments, but it would take every ounce of patience I have in the reserves to deal with her for too long. And there's not much in those reserves as it is

Same here.  I hate her voice, I hate that downturned mouth and the way she talks.  I've yet to hear her say anything that made me think she's a successful, 40 something.  She comes off less mature than my 15 year-old.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Same here.  I hate her voice, I hate that downturned mouth and the way she talks.  I've yet to hear her say anything that made me think she's a successful, 40 something.  She comes off less mature than my 15 year-old.

For a 42 year old (in two weeks), she is so immature.  Ditch the goldie locks, the 20 something clothes and act like a grown ass woman.  You are not 15, 16, or even 25.   No wonder she somewhat gets along with Sonja, they both live in the past. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

There is no way that Mario was banging Ramona every day, no way. 

I bet when Sonja stayed at Ramona's Hamptons house Ramona was pulling a Meg Ryan moment every night. 

I will show myself out :) 

Lol, I thought so, too. I pictured Mario in the den or out on the porch while Ramona was standing at the end of the bed repeatedly knocking it against the wall.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

For a 42 year old (in two weeks), she is so immature.  Ditch the goldie locks, the 20 something clothes and act like a grown ass woman.  You are not 15, 16, or even 25.   No wonder she somewhat gets along with Sonja, they both live in the past. 

She seems like a nice person, so that's a plus, but the little girl schtick just gets on my last nerve.  

1 hour ago, ryebread said:

The whole time that Bethenny is crying and begging, begging, begging Ramona not to do anything terrible on tequila tasting day, all I can think is, "Puh-leeeease Ramona. Please do something terrible."

Cheeky monkey! ;)

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

She is and she claimed she hasn't had a drink in 10 or 11 months? Has she forgotten she was filmed drinking at home with Tinsley and getting drunk at Dorinda's house? LOL

Also on this trip. When they got to the house, a guy was standing there with a bunch of margaritas on a tray. Sonja leans over and takes a sip of the drink from the straw while it's still on the tray. Asks if there is hard liquor in it, is told yes, and responds that she's not drinking hard liquor. She never picks up the drink. The server has to hold the drink on the tray at perfect drinking height for Sonja.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Tequila still is 'that drink' for me. We had a messy breakup when I was 19. A decade and a half later and I still can't stomach the smell of it. *shudder*

Tequila hasn't been my friend for almost 30 years....I can still remember the two day hangover after we broke up, but I still cannot remember the actual "reason" for the break-up, LOL!!!  

12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She is and she claimed she hasn't had a drink in 10 or 11 months? Has she forgotten she was filmed drinking at home with Tinsley and getting drunk at Dorinda's house? LOL

I think Sonja doesn't include wine drinking when she says she hasn't been drinking!  :-)

11 minutes ago, bagger said:

I enjoyed the first morning breakfast before Ramona showed up. When has B asked Ramona to "talk" has t it always been Ramona slithering up to bethenny?

Sonja needs to stawp! Just stawp with all the Tinsley jealousy. She can't stand that Tinsley is getting attention from the others or the fact that she went on a date and didn't come home for 5 days. Instead of being happy her friend met someone she calls it dropping her friend. Talk about bitch eating crackers. Sonja is just an angry bitter woman.

Lu is a great sport, she got up hungover and still tried surfing. She's a trooper.

ramona is a lying sack of shit...that is all.

I was wondering if Bethenny was going to make Luann pay for the surfing lesson because Luann stiffed Bethenny for surfing lessons back in Season 1 (or 2...)!  

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Also on this trip. When they got to the house, a guy was standing there with a bunch of margaritas on a tray. Sonja leans over and takes a sip of the drink from the straw while it's still on the tray. Asks if there is hard liquor in it, is told yes, and responds that she's not drinking hard liquor. She never picks up the drink. The server has to hold the drink on the tray at perfect drinking height for Sonja.

Sonja with a J is Klassy with a K.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Tequila hasn't been my friend for almost 30 years....I can still remember the two day hangover after we broke up, but I still cannot remember the actual "reason" for the break-up, LOL!!!  

I'm a member of that club too.  All I can remember is an express trip from shots to being sick.  There was no good time in between,  That was years ago and left enough of an impression that I haven't tried it again since then

• Love 9