Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E12: It Is Not A High Without A Low

• Start Topic

On May 11, 2017 at 1:51 AM, Rowan said:

I was actually giggling when Andrea was like, "WTF?!", at Sarah's over the top acting after the vote. I hope she at least asks her what the deal was. She probably assumed that Sarah threw in with the crew that was gunning for her, and that some of the people who were supposed to vote her out ended up not flipping. Andrea's a goner unless she goes on an immunity run. 

You think Sarah was acting surprised at Sierra's departure? I took her facial expression as "where is my legacy advantage, bitch?" LOL 

I agree, Andrea needs a miracle to survive next tribal council. She would have been a good choice for the boot this episode.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Special K said:

ETA:  Ken was not aware of the existence of the LA, if I remember correctly, until he got it.

Jessica told Ken as a sign of loyalty, but she didn't told David who actually saved her with his HII.

That's why I was confused of Sarah's reaction, she should know that the Leagacy adv is given after TC like Jessica's.

If it was given at TC then everyone will notice it. I thought it was an act that she didn't know that Sierra will be blindsided.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

Jessica told Ken as a sign of loyalty, but she didn't told David who actually saved her with his HII.

Thanks, yes, now I remember it.  And Ken, unlike Sarah, was loyal right back. 

40 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

That's why I was confused of Sarah's reaction, she should know that the Leagacy adv is given after TC like Jessica's.

If it was given at TC then everyone will notice it. I thought it was an act that she didn't know that Sierra will be blindsided.

They didn't know the legacy advantage had been done before, this season filmed before Millenials vs Gen X aired. 

I don't think Sarah's reaction was about not getting the advantage right then, she very deliberately didn't tell Michaela about the "legacy" aspect of it, and I doubt she would have wanted to call attention to her expectation of getting it. Maybe it was an act for the jury? 

On 5/10/2017 at 8:03 PM, PaperTree said:

InstaReward!  More massive amounts of food and the "Loved Ones" i hate these episodes............

They eat big like that at least every other week, probably more. Do you remember the days when people lost massive amounts of weight when they were on Survivor? I like Cirie but remember how much weight she lost in her other season? They are all the same size or bigger than they were when they got there!

And do you think they really just dig a hole to do what the bears do in the woods? I find that a little hard to believe.

• Love 1

Sarah also characterized it as a form of immunity, which painted an even bigger target on Sierra's back.  I don't know if that was part of her strategy, or if it was just an assumption on her part.  Nobody in the game knows exactly what the Legacy Advantage is.  It could be skipping a stage in a multi-stage immunity challenge, it could be a couple of protein bars to energize you for a challenge, it could be an extra vote, it could be a free pass to the final three, it could be a critical clue to a puzzle in an immunity challenge, and it could also be just plain immunity.  We won't know until they get down to six players. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Sarah also characterized it as a form of immunity, which painted an even bigger target on Sierra's back.  I don't know if that was part of her strategy, or if it was just an assumption on her part.  Nobody in the game knows exactly what the Legacy Advantage is.  It could be skipping a stage in a multi-stage immunity challenge, it could be a couple of protein bars to energize you for a challenge, it could be an extra vote, it could be a free pass to the final three, it could be a critical clue to a puzzle in an immunity challenge, and it could also be just plain immunity.  We won't know until they get down to six players. 

The legacy advantage parchment shows immunity when there are  13 or 6  remaining players. I thought Sierra and Sarah know that.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:45 PM, blackwing said:

This legacy idol... does it function like a regular idol? So next episode Sarah can use it on herself or someone else?  Ugh.   Sarah may be playing well, but I hope that one of the later boots tells Sierra that Sarah voted for her.

No, the Legacy Advantage kept you safe at the final 6 tribal council last time. If you were voted out before then, you "willed" it to another contestant. This year's is different in that it could be used at final 13 as well as final 6.

I think there was an extra vote, too, but someone else got that.

2 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

I thought it was an act that she didn't know that Sierra will be blindsided.

My friend had to remind me that Sarah is a cop.  I thought she played it off very well and I would have given anything to be on the couch with Sierra when she watched this episode.

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Sierra lost 20 lbs.  Debbie only lost 1.5.

Adding this to someone noticing how very thin Michaela is looking.  I really think the food deprivation factor is so much harder on young people.  The older I get the less food I need and I honestly think, if I was out there I would  give up my reward to someone like Michaela.  Maternal instinct wouldn't let me chow down when kids were around looking that hungry.

I think that after Australia and Africa, where people were legit STARVING to the point of hair loss and vomiting when food WAS introduced to their systems, that the food reward challenges became more plentiful. Not enough to make them gain weight, but enough to keep actual starvation from setting in.

Was anyone else disappointed that when Tai's partner (husband?) came out and Peachy learned that his name was Mark, he didn't say, "Wait a second. You named the pet CHICKEN in your last season, after THIS Mark?"  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

They are all the same size or bigger than they were when they got there!

Sierra lost 20 lbs.

In one of her interviews Sierra said that coconut made her sick so she just didn't eat.

On 5/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, Haleth said:

Did Probst show all the votes?  I thought there was one left unread.

He doesn't always show all the votes.  Yes, one was left unread.  He'll only show all the votes if there's any need to, there was no need this episode as Sierra was handily voted out.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:18 AM, Callaphera said:

Eh. Didn't she say he was her third son? She's seen two others graduate before. No big. Besides, he seemed like a little bit of a momma's boy. It was probably good for him to cut the apron strings and toughen up a bit.

I'm not going to judge anyone's relationship based on 10 minutes of reality TV time.  Besides, whether she's seen two other graduations or not this is the only one for this particular kid.

15 hours ago, Gweilo said:

If my sums are right, in the remaining tribal councils (5 or so?) There is still to be played:

1x Steal-a-vote (Sarah)

1x Legacy/Immunity idol (Sarah)

2x Immunity idols (Tai)

1x Immunity idol (Troyzan)

It could end up that Probst is voted out, as everyone else is safe.

One can hope...

I don't consider Monica an alltime great player as was implied this episode.  I vaguely remember her as someone who got voted out sooner than I expected her first season and someone with an asshole as a husband in Blood vs. Water.  Now, this season Brad has been much less of an asshole but if Monica is best remembered as being the woman married to the former football player who wasn't Dante Culpepper well, maybe we should tone down the praise of her as an alltime great.

• Love 1

He doesn't always show all the votes but he definitely rearranges the votes for maximum dramatic effect.  I often wonder if the contestants have learned to recognise each other's handwriting, and if people purposely try and disguise their handwriting because of it.  I noticed that Sarah wrote "SIERRA" in generic all-caps.  I wonder if this is because Sarah didn't want Sierra to know she voted for her or if she has always been writing like that.  I can't remember if that vote was even shown, or if Jeff knew it was Sarah's so purposely didn't show it.

I'm not sure what the point is... I would imagine that at the start of the next episode, we see some discussion of people figuring out that Sarah voted for Sierra.  Or maybe Sarah even admitting it.  She freely admitted to flipping on that other vote.  Now she has flipped again.  I would imagine that after the next person is voted out and goes to Loser Island, that Sierra will find out that Sarah voted her out.

So if Sarah makes it to the end, it's very easy to know what Sierra's question to her will be.  How many times now have we seen "I trusted you, you were my friend, and then you betrayed me.  Why?" and then the person answers "That is my biggest regret in this game, I felt bad about it.  But I had to do it.  I was playing the game.  I hope you understand."   And then of course, the butthurt person nods and smiles and votes for that person anyways.   This is one of the many reasons why I hate the "hey, this is my last chance for airtime, look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" question and answer session.  I'd much rather just have each finalist give a three minute speech about why they deserve to win.

As for Monica, first off, I did think she looked great.  I am not sure if I would consider her an "alltime great" or whatever it was that Jeff made her out to be, but she certainly made it to the finals once, which is more than most people can say.  Sure, she got there by riding Tyson's coattails, but she was still astute enough to never be targeted.   I do think that Brad and Monica are the rare exception where the "loved one" half of the pair is now more famous than the original contestant.  The other notable example of course is Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Eastin.  Yes, I am aware, she voted out her mom!

2 hours ago, Jersey Guy 87 said:

I'm not going to judge anyone's relationship based on 10 minutes of reality TV time.  Besides, whether she's seen two other graduations or not this is the only one for this particular kid.

I think you missed the line directly under that part you quoted that said I was joking. I wasn't judging, just going for a cheap laugh. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 2017-05-10 at 8:56 PM, Daisy said:

And right now Sierra is sitting home, going "don't I feel frigging stupid." 

I think you may be being too hard on Sierra.  It's awfully difficult to know just how she will feel.  Then again, perhaps you are being too easy on her. So very difficult to know the answer to this one.  It's a real head scratcher! That's fer sure!

It is just so awfully hard to pick the right kind of moves in this game. So often that someone wins a challenge and then tries to do something nice for other people only to have those same people vote them out.  And it's just so terrible that it happens so often. Dag Nab it! I just don't understand why that is. It just seems to happen every other time that someone wins a reward challenge and then must choose to give part of their reward to someone else or to prevent someone else from sharing in that reward. And then ... Lo and Behold! They do something which they consider to be very nice for someone else only to have that same someone else kick them right in the teeth. Yowch!  and  Yowchers!  That really just hurts so much! So very much!   Why does this happen so often?  I just can't understand.

Please?  Can anyone please try to explain to me just why this happens so often?  And why does it seem to work out that way so often?  I believe in karma and I believe that good things happen to people who do good deeds.  Likewise, I believe that bad things happen to people who do bad deeds. So, why is it that in this game, why does it happen so often, that good deeds are rewarded with a kick in the teeth? Especially when the person who gets the benefit of the good deed is the one who performs the kicking?

Does anyone understand this from the perspective of "morality"? My, oh My! I  just find this so difficult to understand. So very difficult to try to explain just why it seems to happen so often.

Why?  Why does this seem to happen so often? Do the Gods enjoy teasing mortals in this way? Why are they so cruel? On the one hand, they tell us that people get what they deserve but then, when we do something for someone that seems to be a good deed, why does that person then turn around so often and reward us with a "kick in the teeth"?  OK. So it's not a literal "kick in the teeth". But so often, it feels the same way.  Really. In the game of Survivor, why does this happen so often?  It just leaves me with the desire to sit and cry.

Boo! Hoo!  No Kidding!

Edited by MissBluxom
1 minute ago, MissBluxom said:

I think you may be being too hard on Sierra.  It's awfully difficult to know just how she will feel.

It is just so awfully hard to pick the right kind of moves in this game. So often that someone wins a challenge and then tries to do something nice for other people only to have those same people vote them out.  And it's just so terrible that it happens so often. Dag Nab it! I just don't understand why that is. It just seems to happen every other time that someone wins a reward challenge and then must choose to give part of their reward to someone else or to prevent someone else from sharing in that reward. And then ... Lo and Behold. They do something they consider very nice for someone only to have that someone kick them right in the teeth. Yowch! Yowch!  Yowchers!  That just hurts so much! So very much!

i'm going to use this bit here, because this is the part i only understood - really. 

First of all, I don't think I'm too hard. Sierra made a game boot'ed mistake. You shouldn't tell people you have advantages of the game, you shouldn't tell people you know have a penchant for flipping in the game that you have an advantage in the game and most of all:

you shouldn't tell someone you know who flips in this game that you have an advantage in the game that can benefit 
them only if you get voted out. 

How the heck does this benefit Sierra in any way? like it's one thing if Sierra was the last one standing and she knew she had no leg to stand on. but they easily could have gone after Tai. The secret plan (that she didn't know about) was that they were going to go after Andrea. But by opening her mouth and spillin the cookies she made a colossal mistake in game. Maybe she doesn't feel dumb - but I would. And I know other survivor players who have done similar type of moves have said watching it is worse because it's like gaahh why. 

You can't always make the right moves. But when you've played before (and I'm assuming watched the show after you've played)  you should have a clue or two. 

Sierra made a dumb mistake
So did Andrea. at this stage of the game you don't make "nice" moves. You make moves that are strategic and can get you further ahead. (within reason as Jeff Varner basically drew the line of where you do not cross). 

If I were on the show, I'd actually try not to win any reward. i wouldn't want to be in that position at all. if you are, you need to be making sure that you are
A:splitting people who are your biggest target (the smooth talker comes with you)
B: you leave your 2nd in command behind 
C: you take the most emotional person with you so they don't, I don't know create a faction behind your back. 

you can be nice to people after the game. 

3 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

I think that after Australia and Africa, where people were legit STARVING to the point of hair loss and vomiting when food WAS introduced to their systems, that the food reward challenges became more plentiful. Not enough to make them gain weight, but enough to keep actual starvation from setting in.

Was anyone else disappointed that when Tai's partner (husband?) came out and Peachy learned that his name was Mark, he didn't say, "Wait a second. You named the pet CHICKEN in your last season, after THIS Mark?"  

Elizabeth had some disease that triggered that, and in Africa they had parasites. they've starved others before. it's only been the last block - i'd argue from around One World or so that everyone gets fed something crazy. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

you shouldn't tell someone you know who flips in this game that you have an advantage in the game that can benefit them only if you get voted out. 

Sierra made a dumb mistake

This is true. Sierra did indeed make a dumb mistake and I thank you for making that clear.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

The worst starving was in Earl's season when the one team (his and Yau Man's) went a long time without food or water.  That was hard to watch.  I don't want to watch people starve - they should be given some basic food, or there should be something plentiful enough (fish, coconuts, sugar cane) that they can reasonably feed themselves.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't send out the chicken!  Jeff knows that Tai named the chicken after his boyfriend.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MissBluxom said:

Please?  Can anyone please try to explain to me just why this happens so often?  And why does it seem to work out that way so often?

As Abi has explained it, by this time in the game, you're so tired, hungry, paranoid, and your mind is in a fog. Without regular meals, every day, your mind is not functioning as it normally does. With the added pressure of wondering what everyone else is doing, it drives you nutso. I think this is what happened to Sierra. She was scrambling around trying to stay on everyone's good side, not knowing who's lying or who's halfway lying, and she was desperate to get anyone on her side.

3 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

Please?  Can anyone please try to explain to me just why this happens so often?  And why does it seem to work out that way so often?  I believe in karma and I believe that good things happen to people who do good deeds.  Likewise, I believe that bad things happen to people who do bad deeds. So, why is it that in this game, why does it happen so often, that good deeds are rewarded with a kick in the teeth? Especially when the person who gets the benefit of the good deed is the one who performs the kicking?

Assuming this isn't sarcasm (I'm not sure...) - I think it's a (very depressing) mistake to take Survivor as a metaphor for real life. It happens so often on Survivor for reasons that are very very clearly articulated by the people doing them: because it's a game, and because in this particular game, doing a 'good deed' makes you too much of a threat when it comes to FTC. 

I do think the correct approach to rewards - especially big rewards - is just not to win them. It's not just that if you win them, you put a target on your back, but the picking/choosing and the potential them-or-you twists that production rolls out that you absolutely cannot plan for. The two biggest examples are probably Cindy's car-win-of-doom in Guatemala, and Brenda's family visit win in Caramoan, where she got to pick someone to go with her (Dawn) and *then* had to decide whether she screwed that person over for everyone else. Those two lost the game the second they won those rewards - there were no choices they could make that would get them the win. 

In Sierra's case, she made a mistake in revealing, truthfully, something she should have kept quiet. She knew it. She's admitted it in all her interviews. I feel a bit bad for her but I don't think it's even a real example of being punished for doing a good deed - telling someone something isn't a good deed. Telling them you will do give them something - in an environment where deception is the norm - isn't a good deed either. Sarah had no guarantees about the LA, nor any reason to believe Sierra was telling her the truth. She took a gamble and it paid off. 

• Love 6
(edited)
57 minutes ago, MissEwa said:

Assuming this isn't sarcasm (I'm not sure...) - I think it's a (very depressing) mistake to take Survivor as a metaphor for real life. It happens so often on Survivor for reasons that are very very clearly articulated by the people doing them: because it's a game, and because in this particular game, doing a 'good deed' makes you too much of a threat when it comes to FTC. 

I do think the correct approach to rewards - especially big rewards - is just not to win them. It's not just that if you win them, you put a target on your back, but the picking/choosing and the potential them-or-you twists that production rolls out that you absolutely cannot plan for. The two biggest examples are probably Cindy's car-win-of-doom in Guatemala, and Brenda's family visit win in Caramoan, where she got to pick someone to go with her (Dawn) and *then* had to decide whether she screwed that person over for everyone else. Those two lost the game the second they won those rewards - there were no choices they could make that would get them the win. 

In Sierra's case, she made a mistake in revealing, truthfully, something she should have kept quiet. She knew it. She's admitted it in all her interviews. I feel a bit bad for her but I don't think it's even a real example of being punished for doing a good deed - telling someone something isn't a good deed. Telling them you will do give them something - in an environment where deception is the norm - isn't a good deed either. Sarah had no guarantees about the LA, nor any reason to believe Sierra was telling her the truth. She took a gamble and it paid off. 

That is very wise and it's an excellent insight that helps me understand what is going on and why.

I believe you are absolutely correct insofar as saying, "I think it's a (very depressing) mistake to take Survivor as a metaphor for real life". I made a bad mistake in doing that because for some reason, I had fallen into that very trap. I suppose it may be due to watching just too much TV. I better take a time out and see if that helps.

But, in the meantime, I sincerely thank you. You helped me to understand the difficulty I was having and I feel much better after having read what you had to say.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1

Heh. No problem @MissBluxom. It's funny - I have a friend who's recently started watching Survivor and she's possibly the most pure-hearted and kind person I know and when she told me she was watching I was like "....really? Are you sure?" We've had a few 'why are people so horrible?' conversations since then. And even as a diehard long-time fan, sometimes I have to step back. I think what happened with Zeke maybe shook me a little because it crossed all those Survivor lines. 

You never know though... assuming Sarah does make it to FTC this move (like a few others) could bite her in the butt. 

• Love 1
On 5/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, llewis823 said:

And do you think they really just dig a hole to do what the bears do in the woods? I find that a little hard to believe.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do. There isn't a Port-o-Potty hidden behind a tree.

22 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

why does it happen so often, that good deeds are rewarded with a kick in the teeth?

Because, after 34 seasons of Survivor, some players still aren't bright enough to realize that if you do nice things for the tribe, eventually they're going to say "Hey, we have to vote out that guy who keeps doing nice things for the tribe!"

• Love 5

Well, I'm not necessarily mourning the loss of Sierra, but I do give her credit for playing a better game this time.  In Worlds Apart, while she was in the controlling alliance, she herself never really controlled the game.  This season, she was in a position where she finally could.  And at least she went down fighting, even if she did it in the dumbest way possible.

Still doesn't make me think she could've come back, though.

I agree with the sentiments that Andrea could've gotten herself tossed with her poor decision-making with the reward picks and she really does have to thank Sierra's big mouth for surviving that vote.  I don't know what she was thinking by doing that to Michaela, but she'd better be thanking her lucky stars that Sarah got Michaela back into the fold.

Speaking of Sarah, I'm actually not that worried about the reactions to her latest move.  She can probably finesse that away, anyway, as she did with her admission to having flipped on Debbie.  She really is playing a much better game this time, and this was yet another good episode for her.  Got rid of Sierra and got her advantage, in addition to her vote-stealing advantage?  The game's coming up roses for her.

The exact opposite can be said for Brad.  While I enjoyed seeing him with Monica, he continues to lose ally after ally just when it seems to look like he could get onto an upswing.  At this point, unless Michaela and Tai try to flip again, he and Troyzan are screwed.

Did Aubry or Troyzan have any confessionals this week?  At all?  Troyzan likely didn't, but Aubry?

I don't get the hate for the family visits.  I always like the reactions to the castaways seeing their families show up.  They've only had each other the past month or less, so a pick-me-up like that is always appreciated.

Good episode

• Love 3
On 5/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, Bouffe said:

You think Sarah was acting surprised at Sierra's departure? I took her facial expression as "where is my legacy advantage, bitch?" LOL 

I agree, Andrea needs a miracle to survive next tribal council. She would have been a good choice for the boot this episode.

Sierra said in one of her interviews that Sarah's shocked/upset expression when she got voted out is what convinced her to give her the advantage. Brad showed no emotion, so she thought he flipped. If that wasn't intentional on Sarah's part she got really lucky.

On 5/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, NutMeg said:

But why would you want the jury to think you were surprised if at the end of the game you expect to convince them that you drove the votes? 

Well she can reveal what she did at FTC. Of course, that may piss off Sierra.

• Love 2

Interesting picture from the Immunity Challenge. Brad, Andrea & Aubry aren't even under the obstacle ladder and yet they won. I guess the old saying Don't Ever Give Up really applies here. It also helps that you have a stud like Brad who can knock down a bunch of pieces off a table top. LOL!!! 

IMG_0169.PNG

• Love 1
10 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Sierra said in one of her interviews that Sarah's shocked/upset expression when she got voted out is what convinced her to give her the advantage. Brad showed no emotion, so she thought he flipped. If that wasn't intentional on Sarah's part she got really lucky.

Well she can reveal what she did at FTC. Of course, that may piss off Sierra.

...while simultaneously garnering respect from every other Juror for playing Sierra so successfully....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

...while simultaneously garnering respect from every other Juror for playing Sierra so successfully....

Ditto. I think the shocked expression was a deliberate move, and a genius one at that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Ditto. I think the shocked expression was a deliberate move, and a genius one at that.

Until, she is told otherwise from the next juror at Ponderosa. Sierra said she still gets sick thinking about it. I wonder what she'll be like in Survivor time a year ago. I'm looking forward to next weeks Ponderosa. I'm hoping she realizes that it was Sarah who duped. That said, it was a great move by Sarah.

• Love 1
On 5/12/2017 at 1:25 AM, MissEwa said:

I think that would be fun. You've told someone they'll get it but then give it to the person they'd least expect - they know it's out there but they have no idea who has it.

Actually, that is brilliant!

Tell someone (in this case Sarah) you'll will it to her but when voted out, give it to someone else.

It would drive the willed person crazy trying to find out...you'd have to spill the beans to get the beans.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sadiegirl1999 said:

Actually, that is brilliant!

Tell someone (in this case Sarah) you'll will it to her but when voted out, give it to someone else.

It would drive the willed person crazy trying to find out...you'd have to spill the beans to get the beans.

That would be fun - excepting, of course, the part where you have to get evicted to put the plan into effect. :>

• Love 2
On 5/14/2017 at 7:53 AM, cooksdelight said:

If that was truly intentional, good for her. I figured it was due to her expecting the LA to be handed to her right then and there. 

• Love 2

I did, too, because is the bootee ever really given a long moment to study the others' faces?  Sarah held that face a long time, it seemed like.  Sierra just flipped around quickly and made a quick parting comment then left, it seemed like.  

The person voted out has the time to collect their torch, walk to Jeff, get the torch snuffed and then leaves. That should be more then enough time to read the other players faces. Sarah did not have to look surprised all that long and there was more then enough time for Sierra to see what that reaction was.

On 5/15/2017 at 2:26 PM, ghoulina said:

I figured it was due to her expecting the LA to be handed to her right then and there. 

I believe and I certainly hope she was playing it up for Sierra's benefit because if not and she expected to be handed the LA in front of everyone then she hasn't really paid attention to the Survivor modus operandi.  I can think of no time when the show has "outed" anyone as having an advantage and thereby indirectly putting a target on their back.  Even when players openly get them vie a bidding war it is left up to the player to decide for themselves to openly bid for and win and advantage therefore "outing" themselves.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, Jersey Guy 87 said:

I don't consider Monica an alltime great player as was implied this episode.  I vaguely remember her as someone who got voted out sooner than I expected her first season and someone with an asshole as a husband in Blood vs. Water.  Now, this season Brad has been much less of an asshole but if Monica is best remembered as being the woman married to the former football player who wasn't Dante Culpepper well, maybe we should tone down the praise of her as an alltime great.

I finally have the benefit of seeing both of her seasons.

Honestly, it is very hard to remember her in One World, and I saw it less than a month ago.

I do remember her from Blood vs. Water because she went to the end.  But still.  I felt REALLY bad for her for kind of being bullied the whole time, but other than that.  I just don't find her that memorable.

I still say this doesn't equal not being a fan of this show like others seem to.  I had to rewatch all the seasons to even get an idea of her.  She just doesn't really say or do that much.

• Love 1