Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

they are at someone's house in Texas for thanksgiving with the Forsyth fam. Joy had a bunch of stories on instagram about their drive and the kids being there with a bunch of cousins. that would probably explain the giant thing of chex.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

zi1ebq0ydm181.png

8zy3xbcj3l181.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

This ridiculous tub of chex mix reminds me of Jill's early cooking posts.

They seem to be completely incapable of 1) scaling an recipe to a normal size and 2) understanding why you might want to scale a recipe to a normal size.

What does a family of four (with two toddlers no less) need with literally GALLONS of chex mix?

I think it might be some sort of baby take-along snack since there appear to be Cheerios in the mix, but the same thing applies. Tupperware does not keep food fresh eternally. Plus, with that much air in the container, it's probably pretty unpleasant eating even now.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

they are at someone's house in Texas for thanksgiving with the Forsyth fam. Joy had a bunch of stories on instagram about their drive and the kids being there with a bunch of cousins. that would probably explain the giant thing of chex.

That diaper wearing kid with her dirty feet sitting on someone else's counter where food is actively being prepared is somehow even worse than this picture already was 🤢

• Love 12
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Joy explained that they rented the house via Vrbo and every family chipped in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Weren’t they all just sick? Texas, here come some more superspreaders!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So your baby’s diapered ass and dirty feet are on the counters as you prepare to cook? 🤢

3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I am more concerned about the baby being right in front of a plug and handing moma a knife. 

All SOP at the TTH, guys. 😁

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Just the 'ladies' though, no men to be found because of course not. 

Joy should check out her own family's post, where several of her brothers appear to be (*gasp*)  involved in the cooking. Maybe Jana went on strike?

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I read an article about a year ago that Cherry Limeade is the most popular drink at Sonic.  I tried it and it's really good.  Have had a few since then.  

Austin's beard definitely needs a trim.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

vv36d8r4rc281.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I drove home from my Thanksgiving trip today, but didn’t document it on my stories. Did it really happen? 🤣🤣

I’m amazed by how much they think people are interested in the mundane details of their lives. (And I say that for ALL the Duggars.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think Duddy is the only one still clean-shaven. Maybe he can't grow facial hair yet? 😁

Maybe Claire doesn’t like facial hair? One of the pictures I saw it almost looked like he had a tiny bit under his chin, but it was probably just a shadow, lol.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think Duddy is the only one still clean-shaven. Maybe he can't grow facial hair yet? 😁

i totally misread this as Daddy and had a good laugh at the idea of JB not being able to grow facial hair yet😂

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

i totally misread this as Daddy and had a good laugh at the idea of JB not being able to grow facial hair yet😂

Maybe he can’t, have we seen any facial hair on Boob? That would be really funny if he can’t. 

• LOL 4
On 11/25/2021 at 4:10 PM, BigBingerBro said:

u7hef8op3t181.jpg

On 11/25/2021 at 11:24 PM, P2C2E said:

That's actually a really great picture of both of them. They both look happy. It's a nice composition. The hat doesn't bother me.

It is a really good photo of them. 

• Love 3
On 11/27/2021 at 3:11 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

I don't understand what is fancy about this. 

Joy was referring to the Sonic building as fancy. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. I take SGirl for guitar lessons and get a Cherry Limeade or Cherry Limeade slushy. Love that stuff.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, SMama said:

Joy was referring to the Sonic building as fancy. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. I take SGirl for guitar lessons and get a Cherry Limeade or Cherry Limeade slushy. Love that stuff.

Are you sure it’s not a “cheery” limeade you two order? :)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

I actually prefer their limeade without the cherry. It is the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Plus, Sonic ice is the best ice ever.

SGirl agrees with you about the ice. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Nysha said:

I actually prefer their limeade without the cherry. It is the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Plus, Sonic ice is the best ice ever.

I like the diet limeade, no cherry. 

And you're not wrong about the ice. 

I recently encountered another location with great ice, very chewable and soft, but not packed together like sonic's ice. It was at the Docking Bay 7 restaurant in Galaxy's Edge in In Disneyland. Their Cold Brew Black Caf was soooo sooooo goooood. Cold brew with a cream cheese sweet cream and cocoa puffs on top. 

Obviously that's a very specific location. 😁😁

Back on topic - what about the Sonic building did Joy find fancy? They all look about the same to me. 

• Love 3