Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

On 5/19/2017 at 8:59 PM, babyhouseman said:

Now I know blind items are not necessarily true, but the guesses for this one is Joy. We'll find out if there's a honeymoon baby or a big preemie.

"What do you do when one of the millions of children in this reality family gets pregnant? You have a shotgun wedding so hopefully no one finds out the truth."

blind item

One of the girls from the Willis clan I'm thinking. No way Joy since she is never left alone. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Fuzzysox said:

One of the girls from the Willis clan I'm thinking. No way Joy since she is never left alone. 

Makes sense. 

So ... either that or, you know, nobody. As is the case with most blind items. lol

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cdp73 said:

This is Michelle.  She probably thought "it was four sisters and there's four in this picture.  I don't know which ones these are, but there are four in this picture so it will work."

0 0 1 laugh.jpg

• Love 3
On 5/19/2017 at 9:59 PM, babyhouseman said:

Now I know blind items are not necessarily true, but the guesses for this one is Joy. We'll find out if there's a honeymoon baby or a big preemie.

"What do you do when one of the millions of children in this reality family gets pregnant? You have a shotgun wedding so hopefully no one finds out the truth."

blind item

Super late to this rumor, but I'm torn. On one hand I'd be disappointed if it were Joy, because she's too young and sheltered to be getting married, nonetheless getting pregnant.

On the other hand I'd be a little impressed because that would mean she's gone rogue and completely disregarded all her parents rules AND figured out how to be alone with Austin for any reasonable amount of time.

I'm sure it'll all end up being a rumor but still. I can only hope one Duggar breaks free.

49 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The source on FJ confirmed that my guess was correct. Friday at sunset. 

Joy: "Austin ,where did the sun go?"

But really...big lawsuit coming up, what a time to get married. "Oh, by the way, everyone's gonna be talking about my sexual molestation as a child. Don't worry, we'll probably get rich off it."

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The source on FJ confirmed that my guess was correct. Friday at sunset. 

Friday, as in May 19th (has already taken place?) or May 26th, the Friday upcoming? 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Joy: "Austin, where did the sun go?"

But really...big lawsuit coming up, what a time to get married. "Oh, by the way, everyone's gonna be talking about my sexual molestation as a child. Don't worry, we'll probably get rich off it."

Austin: "Joy, the world is flat; it falls off the edge, of course".

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 11

Boy, I'd be pissed if I was invited to a sunset wedding and real food wasn't served. I'm oddly curious about what Joy might serve her guests. Wasn't she the one feeding her buddies oatmeal made with just hot tap water, not even boiled water?

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Boy, I'd be pissed if I was invited to a sunset wedding and real food wasn't served. I'm oddly curious about what Joy might serve her guests. Wasn't she the one feeding her buddies oatmeal made with just hot tap water, not even boiled water?

Never fear. Her "best friend" Sierra will probably cater. So we're talking dental-office spit cups (brand new, though) full of melted cut-price ice cream. Yum! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

The strange BBQ mess they had a while ago , Joy's introduction to fresh green food .

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Never fear. Her "best friend" Sierra will probably cater. So we're talking dental-office spit cups (brand new, though) full of melted cut-price ice cream. Yum! 

My money's on disastrous S'mores. Of couse, Joy can't partake, lest she ruin her dress. Of course, she can always have one at the after party (if they go...I don't think the couples show up though). 

• Love 2

If I were the Bates family, I'd be very busy on any date of any Duggar wedding.

Bates family is on an upswing with positive publicity.  Duggars?  uh...  (run, run!!!!)

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Maybe Jim Bob can sue for it being in the paper.

Then, Jim Bob being Jim Bob, he can sue a second paper for it not being in there. 

Throw the chickenetti at the wall and see what sticks. 

• Love 10

Marriage licenses in Arkansas are valid for 60 days? In my state there's a three day waiting period and then they're valid for 33 days after being issued. (The peril of having a sister getting married in three weeks.)

I also didn't realize that information was published anywhere accessible anymore. Do newspapers still do wedding and engagement announcements?

7 minutes ago, McManda said:

Marriage licenses in Arkansas are valid for 60 days? In my state there's a three day waiting period and then they're valid for 33 days after being issued. (The peril of having a sister getting married in three weeks.)

I also didn't realize that information was published anywhere accessible anymore. Do newspapers still do wedding and engagement announcements?

It might be a regional thing. Our town paper used to publish the weekly police log. My mother would pore over it to see if anyone we knew got arrested.

Looking over the applicants, Joy isn't even the youngest bride. There's a few 18 year-olds on there.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, McManda said:

Some still do those announcements. 

I have never seen ages listed in the marriage license section of our paper.

20 or so years ago, our paper published admissions and discharges from the local hospital. Of course, that isn't done any more.

On May 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM, Sew Sumi said:

It had everything to do with filing before the statutes ran on the 19th  (article) or 21st (police report). 

Sierra confirmed on IG Live tonight that the wedding was NOT today. Pickles will have to retract her latest retraction! LMAO

She just deletes any post that makes her look like the babbling idiot she is. 

On May 21, 2017 at 9:25 PM, heatherrrrz said:

Pickles finally posted something about her "sources" to prove she wasn't a liar ?

"Sources"  LMAO.  

If they are getting married on Friday then we should be expecting to see some mani/pedi pictures out on Wednesday. You all know that Joy will never do anything different so I'm totally expecting it to happen.

I'd like to know if Amy will be part of the wedding. Didn't Amy and Joy as well as Grandma always hang out together? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

I'd like to know if Amy will be part of the wedding. Didn't Amy and Joy as well as Grandma always hang out together? 

No way in HE double L will they allow the Satan pants wearing, wine drinking cousin to be in the actual wedding.  She'll be lucky if she is allowed to attend the ceremony. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, truthtalk2014 said:

No way in HE double L will they allow the Satan pants wearing, wine drinking cousin to be in the actual wedding.  She'll be lucky if she is allowed to attend the ceremony. 

Actually, I think I'd feel luckier if I wasn't allowed to attend it. 

Every now and then I've been to a wedding that was quite pleasant. But a lot of them are deadly. And the Duggars look to be even deadlier than some of the deadly ones I've attended. With all those Duggar kids, if I were a cousin I'd be happy to get banned from a few of the weddings here and there. I wouldn't be insulted a bit!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

With all those Duggar kids, if I were a cousin I'd be happy to get banned from a few of the weddings here and there. I wouldn't be insulted a bit!

Do any of their relatives attend their weddings?

8 hours ago, Nysha said:

Do any of their relatives attend their weddings?

Good question. They do seem to be spottier in attendance than the millions of Gothardings carted in in live-in buses from a thousand miles away. They certainly don't show up in many photographs. Although maybe they go because they're relatives but choose to deep-six the memory of it soon after. 

• Love 2

Gotta admit, I zoomed in on that newspaper clipping to see if I could spot any obvious boy&boy or girl&girl names. Didn't see any. It would have been kinda funny thinking about how MEchelle would have reacted to sharing space with a same-sex marriage license announcement. Heehee.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

If they are getting married on Friday then we should be expecting to see some mani/pedi pictures out on Wednesday. You all know that Joy will never do anything different so I'm totally expecting it to happen.

Well you called this. I saw a pic on IG this morning of Jessa getting a pedicure. Good work!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, I8A 4RE said:

Well you called this. I saw a pic on IG this morning of Jessa getting a pedicure. Good work!

Jessa posted an IG story from the salon. Saw it yesterday on FJ. I imagine everyone else (ie. bridesmaids in town) was there as well. Except Mechelle, which is why she was all over the internet. 

On 5/22/2017 at 10:20 PM, BitterApple said:

It might be a regional thing. Our town paper used to publish the weekly police log. My mother would pore over it to see if anyone we knew got arrested.

Looking over the applicants, Joy isn't even the youngest bride. There's a few 18 year-olds on there.

Hah! The neighboring 'burb's arrest column was how we became aware of stepchild's shenanigans. 

• Love 2
On 5/22/2017 at 10:20 PM, BitterApple said:

Lol, I miss Mugshot Mondays! The online edition of our town paper just got rid of them about 6 months ago. I have high school and college aged kids so it was always interesting to see if any of their current or former classmates were featured. 

8 hours ago, Booey said:

Gotta admit, I zoomed in on that newspaper clipping to see if I could spot any obvious boy&boy or girl&girl names. Didn't see any. It would have been kinda funny thinking about how MEchelle would have reacted to sharing space with a same-sex marriage license announcement. Heehee.

That would have been hilarious!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EVS said:

Lol, I miss Mugshot Mondays! The online edition of our town paper just got rid of them about 6 months ago. I have high school and college aged kids so it was always interesting to see if any of their current or former classmates were featured. 

My mother's best week was when she scored a triple. Three people she knew got busted. My aunt's ex broke into a house, my nephew's friend got popped for DUI and a former neighbor was in a bar scuffle. Mom was so upset when they finally did away with posting the good gossip via the police report.

• Love 6