Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, leighdear said:

That photo is posed in Felicity's bedroom, not in Jessa's mold house.  

Thanks, I didn’t realize that.

How could it get so dirty in a baby’s room? There are only 3 people in that house. Maybe, it was used when they got it. Hope they’re not bringing it to Ca. It needs to be cleaned or tossed.

Ma Duggar may have taught her girls to keep sweet and be joyfully available but apparently she didn’t teach them anything else.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bythelake said:

Gee, when I paint a room I also wash the windows, curtains/ blinds, bedding and shampoo the carpet. With Ben’s allergies and the boys crawling around, that rug needs to be cleaned or thrown out.

Is it possible that grey mottling on the rug is part of the pattern? It seems pretty evenly distributed, not in any sort of high traffic areas. And the rest of the room seems very clean to my eyes unless I'm missing something.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Is it possible that grey mottling on the rug is part of the pattern? It seems pretty evenly distributed, not in any sort of high traffic areas. And the rest of the room seems very clean to my eyes unless I'm missing something.

I agree.  I think it is the pattern of the rug.  It isn't pure white, but rather a mottled white/gray.  Those big spots are part of the pattern, I think.

• Love 6

Well at least my rug experience will be good for something...

It’s a low pile off-white rug with a gray pattern. Those dark gray circles are part of the pattern. Some of the shadier spots are just nap being pushed the other way.

But the tan parts closest to the camera? Dirty feet. There’s a reason mine is in the lowest traffic room in my house. 

But it’s polypropylene. Drag it outside and hose it down in the sun. Easy. 

Unless one just doesn’t see it and I don’t think Duggars really do.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I just saw the makeover pictures.  The bedroom does not look good.  It looks really cheap-- this is what I would expect to see in the apartment of a 22 year old who has no money and is living with a few roommates.  And mothers, more than anyone else, need a nightstand!  That's where you put the burp cloths, bottles, nursing pillows, and anything that aids you in feeding or nursing your baby at night.

I am not very good at interior design myself...but I also wouldn't post photos of my rooms on social media and pretend that it was something remarkable.

• Love 14
On 3/31/2019 at 4:20 PM, cdp73 said:

And, if you are going to have plants, get real ones!

I don't fault some people for choosing fake plants. I have cats, so it's either worry about the plants, have no plants, or have fake plants. (The Seewalds, however, do not have this issue.) My point -- there is a reason some people have fake plants. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

In the bathroom again? Would it be that hard to just have someone else take her picture? (If a picture must be taken!)

I don’t get why she doesn’t ask Ben to take a photo or go round to her parents house, lots of teens there hanging about doing nothing. 

• Love 15

I'm just glad to see her in appropriate maternity wear. Her skin tight, bellybutton bulging clothes worn the first two pregnancies were awful to see.

I agree that someone else should take her picture.

• Love 18

What's the brown painted wall/door behind her? You can see what looks like a regular white door to her left in the photo. But that brown wall/door looks like it's cracked open, and with a strangely placed small mirror hung on it. The wall/door looks really thin and like there's missing molding around the outside of it, and no door knob. It has a half-finished look to it. It may be a closet because it looks like there's a white bottle on a shelf inside. Maybe some more home renovation going on.

• Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think it's a brown wall with a white shower curtain showing a small gap.

OK, I can see the shower curtain now - thanks! The wall still looks like it just ends - like it's a sheet of drywall in front of a closet or shower.     Oh well, so what, who cares!  😄 

ETA: I think I figured out that the "bumpy" look of the edge of the thin wall is because the other side of the wall is tiled - meaning it's the shower behind there!

Edited by OpieTaylor
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I get that these are the Duggars, so everything they do feels as though it should, by definition, be worth snarking about, but this photo, to me, feels more genuine than anything from her pregnancies with Spurge ands Henry. And I really doubt that many of us could take a quick selfie at home which, if we posted it with Duggar heads carefully photoshopped in, would be immune from comments about surrounding details.

Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing the hard-for-me-to-figure-out wall behind Jessa - I'm just confused by what I'm seeing. 

• Love 2

Geez, she can take the time to write pardon the toothpaste splatters, but not just wipe away said splatters?  

Man, no hashtag for #3130 or #citrusandlemon?  I feel cheated. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Puffin said:

I don’t get why she doesn’t ask Ben to take a photo or go round to her parents house, lots of teens there hanging about doing nothing. 

Because then that pose would look very silly. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Should jess be promoting to Insta friends the outlines of her boobage and baby bump...wouldn’t fundies be shouting sNIKE and casting stones at her vanity?

For some reason, the Duggars dont see a pregnant woman as a sex object, and the leghumpers agree.

• Love 9

Just wanted to highlight Erin paine’s Bedroom makeover in contrast to jessa’s- it’s not letting me post the photo but maybe someone else on their Instagram can.  Blows Jessa out of the water!

And what is with these people and bedroom makeovers?!  It’s a regular thing with them!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Should jess be promoting to Insta friends the outlines of her boobage and baby bump...wouldn’t fundies be shouting sNIKE and casting stones at her vanity?

1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

For some reason, the Duggars dont see a pregnant woman as a sex object, and the leghumpers agree.

Oh yes. Since there one & only job in the fundy world is to procreate,  they have to show it to the world when they are pregnant.  The tighter the better so there is no doubt. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, awaken said:

Just wanted to highlight Erin paine’s Bedroom makeover in contrast to jessa’s- it’s not letting me post the photo but maybe someone else on their Instagram can.  Blows Jessa out of the water!

And what is with these people and bedroom makeovers?!  It’s a regular thing with them!  

I had to crop them a bit:

A9A816A2-4E57-4C6A-8742-E02B79E6AD61.jpeg

21B3C536-CB04-4AA9-9E4F-9853086D19F4.jpeg

• Love 9
6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Was Erin the one with the pink princess bedroom? I like this room--very beach-y. 

She gave that up a while ago. I believe this her bedroom now. Still far better than Jessa's dorm room.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

She gave that up a while ago. I believe this her bedroom now. Still far better than Jessa's dorm room.

Looks good. I remember Erin’s room being very pink and princesy and thinking what a good guy Chad was, letting his bride to be do that to their bedroom but then again he was probably just thinking of the sex so I doubt he cared too much. 

Edited by Puffin
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wouldn't want to sleep with all those fake plants over  my headboard.  Too much dust.

Maybe they're just Christmas decor. There seems to be a holiday theme going on. 

I like the lack of stuff on the surfaces. The room looks easy to clean. 

• Love 5

I thought the mirror propped up on the hatbox next to Jessa’s bed was going to become the “selfie mirror”, but the bathroom is still in use.

I was just coming to check if anyone else has noticed the contrast between Jessa’s bedroom pics and Erin’s. 😄

• Love 1
9 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I was just coming to check if anyone else has noticed the contrast between Jessa’s bedroom pics and Erin’s. 😄

She probably went nuclear on her bedroom following the news of Jinger's LA move then invented the minimalism makeover to cover up the need to buy new stuff. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JoanArc said:

She probably went nuclear on her bedroom following the news of Jinger's LA move then invented the minimalism makeover to cover up the need to buy new stuff. 

And getting one step ahead of Jinger who will be moving into an apartment about the size of Jessa's home. Jinger's will be minimalist due to the cost and still will look more classy than Jessa's Latecentury Dormitory. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, fonfereksglen said:

Has there been a recent picture posted anywhere of her husband Bin, the preacher lumberjack? 

He's holed away with Jeremy's quill and ink writing a swirly love letter to Jessa.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

Has there been a recent picture posted anywhere of her husband Bin, the preacher lumberjack? 

Jessa will be along with a proof of life any time now.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)

Bet Bin regrets ever introducing JerMe to Jinger. He just swooped in and stole Benessa's thunder. Remember when they were getting all the speaking gigs?

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 13
(edited)

Don't worry, she says they kept them away from the barbed wire. Not that there could be anything small under the sand and grit that they could've stepped on.

Edited by Madtown
  • Love 1