Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Tell me she...is not...doing...”slant eyes”...in a Chinese restaurant.

What is WRONG with her?

Okay, okay...maybe not, she’s making fun of RFP??? Her lord and headship?

Honestly, I’d think the ethnic mockery would be more likely...

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 8
Just now, Oldernowiser said:

Tell me she...is not...doing...”slant eyes”...in a Chinese restaurant.

What is WRONG with her?

It certainly looks like that to me and then being cute about it in the comments.  Is it now socially acceptable to mock other races on Instagram?  I'm sure they're not meaning to be cruel, but someone could take it the wrong way.

• Love 5

Buffalo as in bison? Or as in buffalo wing sauce? As to paraphrase my favorite quote from Tommy Lee Jones, "I don't know what you mean to imply by the word buffalo."

Edited to add: The internet tells me brussels sprouts with buffalo sauce is a thing. I don't eat brussels sprouts, so I had no clue. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Hate 'em.

I bet you hate them because you've only tried them boiled.  Yuck is right!  Pan fried in olive oil and garlic and onions till browned, even charred, and they taste so different.  Carmalized and really good!  Oven roasted is  even better!

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
7 hours ago, louannems said:

I bet you hate them because you've only tried them boiled.  Yuck is right!  Pan fried in olive oil and garlic and onions till browned, even charred, and they taste so different.  Carmalized and really good!  Oven roasted is  even better!

Not to convince Brussels sprouts haters - I like them every way. Overcooked in a steam table, not overcooked, made in a skillet (which really turns them into something else) and even made into a slaw.  I don’t like anything overly hot so not sure about her recipe. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Has anyone done them in an air fryer?

That is on my list of things to try. I never liked them much and then I had some roasted ones (with balsamic vinegar) and I became a convert. Another place by us does them fried with a Thai chili dipping sauce. OMG, they are so, so good. Some of the leaves turn super crispy and are almost chip like.... I like them to have a bit of char on them.... Still don't like them much boiled though. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 10

Personally, I like them lightly steamed or roasted. *desperately trying to stay on topic* I don't think Jinger would eat brussels sprouts because they're like cabbage - they make you gassy, and that causes bloating. If she did eat them, I'm sure she would use an air fryer because that would cut calories.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I tried to edit it, but the pic was still too big. Jeremy ate the pupae of some insect. It's in his stories if anyone wants to try and post it here.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

E4E51015-1D9A-4E64-AE7E-BCB8C7E927E5.jpeg

309A79C9-5A8A-48B7-AFA5-25B0249AA519.jpeg

Proof the agent who they hired dumped them?  Or he still thinks he is all that.  Why would this be posted?  He is nothing without his props.

Though  I am sure some fan will fly in and say a way overdressed, rapidly balding dude is on point by eating bugs.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Hey, Chip Gaines ate a dead cockroach on their show. Also a shed snakeskin. 🤮

So RFP is going for that lovable scamp brand.* I guess.

* It didn’t work for me when Chip did that shtick and it’s even worse with RFP. 

Yeah, some things just shouldn’t be eaten. By anyone. Ever. 

• Love 8

Screenshot_20200125-103628_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4a5641f55f6c089723d2db3f3e6e6ae1.jpg

Thos photo made me laugh. Did she really photoshop paperwork onto his hand? What exactly is he talking notes of? 😂

Also his phone is conveniently opened to a picture of FeliciTEE. A staged mess.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
On 1/22/2020 at 1:26 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Most women don’t wear nylons much, but the Duggars simply have unfortunate looking legs.

I don’t have great legs but I give thanks that pantihose have gone the way of the dinosaurs. So many reasons to hate them. If people love to wear them, I don’t care, but I’m so glad it’s no longer expected. 

I think Jinger looks just fine. 

• Love 18

Jinger loves leopard print 😁

Screenshot_20200125-120031_Instagram.thumb.jpg.364fd297288dd3262005bf112d694e61.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-115618_Google.thumb.jpg.1528dadc1e8243173c25b59d0b7aa0cd.jpg

Looked through the hairdresser's page and this look would look better on her. The blonde does nothing for her especially when she never bothers to style it. I guess she needs permission from RFP to go back to brown.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Jinger loves leopard print 😁

Screenshot_20200125-120031_Instagram.thumb.jpg.364fd297288dd3262005bf112d694e61.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-115618_Google.thumb.jpg.1528dadc1e8243173c25b59d0b7aa0cd.jpg

Looked through the hairdresser's page and this look would look better on her. The blonde does nothing for her especially when she never bothers to style it. I guess she needs permission from RFP to go back to brown.

That color is really pretty- I think it would look nice on Jinger. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

That color is really pretty- I think it would look nice on Jinger. 

I admittedly don't have a great eye for stuff like this, but I do think that would match her overall coloring better and look nice on her. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20200125-103628_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4a5641f55f6c089723d2db3f3e6e6ae1.jpg

Thos photo made me laugh. Did she really photoshop paperwork onto his hand? What exactly is he talking notes of? 😂

Also his phone is conveniently opened to a picture of FeliciTEE. A staged mess.

Oh, come on Jeremy, no one is going to buy you actually doing any work. 

• LOL 19